Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: (Updated)Proof that kakashi>sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    You're wrong. He was half-blind AFTER using two arrows on Kakashi. Give me any scan proving his eyesight got worse before that.
    He never became completely blind.

Nameless or not, they were at least jonin-level.
    And I guess you admit genjutsu used on Zabuza was a really high-class one?

Oh shit, whole 10 seconds?! Damn, that's tough. After all it's not like Zabuza's been under Kakashi's genjutsu half of their fight.
    Besides, genjutsu on Bee proved to be useless.

What does Sakura have to do with Kakashi VS Sasuke discussion? Well, yeah, he was about to kill her. And Kakashi saved her.

2-3 was not his limit. He already used two kamuis while having less than half of chakra, which means his limit BACK THEN was 4-5 kamuis.

Didn't Kakashi save Sakura before that? The second time was Sakura's fault for interfering.

He had doubts about killing Sasuke. If he wanted to go offensive, he would kamui him before Sasuke pulled out Susanoo.

On the defense, yes. By a half-blind only in second part of their fight.
    Guess what? Sasuke wouldn't go half-blind if he hadn't used Susanoo. Do you think he would win then? Nope.
    And what did happen after Sasuke used Susanoo? He got half-blind and Kakashi simply got a little slower for a minute. In other words, Susanoo ended more badly for Sasuke himself than for Kakashi.

Boy, now you've said it.
    If you wanna, sure, you can say: TEAM TAKA DEFEATED DANZO IN A FAIR FIGHT. But it's not the same as SASUKE DEFEATED DANZO IN A FAIR FIGHT. See the difference? Probably not.

No, lol. I'm not complaining about the fact Sasuke was healed. I'm simply saying SASUKE WOULD NOT DEFEAT DANZO IN A 1 ON 1 FIGHT. And that's truth.

Besides, you claim I'm a troll and somehow you did not find any arguments against this.

So please, just admit you were wrong and we can end this.
    i just want to point a few things out here...
    Yes, sasuke never became completely blind but his eye sight grew worse from using the ms, that should be basic knowledge by now... I can't post the links right now so i'll just do it later but i remember sasuke going blind after his mission to abduct the 8-tails when he couldn't pick up a glass of water properly...

Sasuke's genjutsu is obviously better than kakashi's... What are you talking about??? Sasuke tamed a boss summon (manda), fooled two s class ninjas; danzo and deidara with genjutsus..., paralysed shee, suppressed the nine tails chakra and was even keeping up with itachi in genjutsu while kakashi couldn't and got one shotted by tsukuyomi... Is this even worth arguing? Sasuke has tsukuyomi... One of the strongest genjutsu in the narutoverse and what kind of genjutsu does kakashi has to match that??

Sasuke getting blind doesn't matter anymore since he now has EMS.... Which is the highest level of the sharingan... That already place him above kakashi...
    If anyone would go blind here it's definitely kakashi who's been spamming kamui recently...

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    brother..you just gained my respect, take this rep as a gift
    sir you are correct so correct infact i will do the same.
    and...........
    give you ice cream !:ice::ice::ice:

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeal brown View Post
    Yes, sasuke never became completely blind but his eye sight grew worse from using the ms, that should be basic knowledge by now... I can't post the links right now so i'll just do it later but i remember sasuke going blind after his mission to abduct the 8-tails when he couldn't pick up a glass of water properly...

Sasuke's genjutsu is obviously better than kakashi's... What are you talking about??? Sasuke tamed a boss summon (manda), fooled two s class ninjas; danzo and deidara with genjutsus..., paralysed shee, suppressed the nine tails chakra and was even keeping up with itachi in genjutsu while kakashi couldn't and got one shotted by tsukuyomi... Is this even worth arguing? Sasuke has tsukuyomi... One of the strongest genjutsu in the narutoverse and what kind of genjutsu does kakashi has to match that??

Sasuke getting blind doesn't matter anymore since he now has EMS.... Which is the highest level of the sharingan... That already place him above kakashi...
    If anyone would go blind here it's definitely kakashi who's been spamming kamui recently...
    I'm glad you're not as zealous as flcl724.

Yes, sasuke never became completely blind but his eye sight grew worse from using the ms, that should be basic knowledge by now...
    So did Kakashi's. During his second meeting with Itachi, he asked Itachi how far his vision has deteriorated, hinting he knows about it. Itachi reacted with disbelief, because he figured out Kakashi had got MS.
    I'm talking here about drastic vision deterioration that occured only after Sasuke shot 2 arrows at Kakashi. Before that his vision was deteriorating gradually, but not drastically.

I disagree with most of it, but you've got the point with Manda and Tsukyomi. However, it's still not that obvious - Danzo noted how Sasuke's genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's.
    Besides, Kakashi is also proficient with genjutsu, definitely enough to resist all of Sasuke's genjutsu (as even Itachi said Kakashi can resist many genjutsu thanks to Sharingan) and not fall into Tsukyomi again. In this case, Kakashi's statement: "The same trick won't work for me twice" is true.

All this time I'm speaking about MS Sasuke, not EMS.
    Cheers for being reasonable and rep+ for genjutsu argument!

---------------------------------------------------

And now... back to you *sigh*

you take everythign someone says and take it out of content. he had his eyes on until he ran outa charka, when have u seen sasuke fight a strong ninja w/o shar eyes. dont worry ill wait
    Sakura is the strongest ninja Sasuke has faced ever! It's not like... I don't know... Kakashi got him by surprise, right?

once again i said show me a scan saying kakashi saying that he can use kamui 4-5 times b4 sasuke got ems. you should me how kakashi was at half charka
    Are you serious? 0_0

first sakura then kakashi if not for naruto
    Interesting opinion. Nothing to back it back, though.

gedo maze. gf
    You lose horribly, he didn't MISS, it was stopped by Tobi and that's a whole different story. If Sasuke gets Tobi space-time ninjutsu, then we can talk.

kakashi is not killing sasuke with kamui is what im getting at, mr fanboy
    Because Sasuke can easily evade something FASTER than Susanoo's arrows, INSTANT in fact! No problem!

k kakashi can solo sasuke susanno+tobi+zetsu

sounds about right
    Is Tobi and Zetsu part of Sasuke's power? 0_o I don't think so. I don't know how much more clear I have to be for you to understand. I'm starting to doubt it's even possible.

here we go again with the saveing. not even going to show in the manga where kakashi was saved by 12 year olds.
    Water Prison was dangerous for 12-year olds, not Kakashi. Zabuza would have to cancel it to finish Kakashi anyway.

lmao so danzo let sasuke kill him, because danzo wanted to die right.
    This will probably be too complicated for a thick-skulled person like you, but I will try anyway:
    Danzo knows if he wastes all power on Sasuke, Tobi will crush him. That's obvious. So instead, Danzo decides to take a risk and not use all of his power on Sasuke, in order to be able to fend off Tobi later.
    In other words, going all out would surely result in Danzo's death while conserving his strength would give him some chance of survival. What is more smart?

danzo wanted to die, thank you for inlighting me kakashi fanboy
    Look up. Besides, the pages I have presented CLEARLY STATE DANZO WASN'T GOING ALL OUT. You can argue with me, but problably you should go to Kishi with this.

Last edited by Takos; 08-23-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    no your wrong takos is all knowing and what he says goes lol.:sy:

sasuke is fodder compare to kakashi strongest genjutsu in the manga.:sy:

yeah sasuke overcame itachi tsukuyomi, and has it. but kakashi has it to his is stronger than everyone and can solo s06p with his genjutsu lol:sy:

lmao no kakashi cannot become blind he can spam kamui 10 -15 times according to takos who is the manga writer.:sy:

all hail takos
    Sorry, mate, I just gave that guy a rep, because he is talking with sense unlike somebody.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    all hail the troll takos kakashi>s06p in your logic + rep
    In your logic, if Sasuke defeated s06p along with a thousand other ninja, you'd still say "SASUKE BEAT S06P LMFAO TROLL LMFAO LMFAO".

You didn't answer my last post, but I don't want you to. You can't understand the most obvious things, it would only irritate me. Cheers.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm glad you're not as zealous as flcl724.

So did Kakashi's. During his second meeting with Itachi, he asked Itachi how far his vision has deteriorated, hinting he knows about it. Itachi reacted with disbelief, because he figured out Kakashi had got MS.
    I'm talking here about drastic vision deterioration that occured only after Sasuke shot 2 arrows at Kakashi. Before that his vision was deteriorating gradually, but not drastically.

I disagree with most of it, but you've got the point with Manda and Tsukyomi. However, it's still not that obvious - Danzo noted how Sasuke's genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's.
    Besides, Kakashi is also proficient with genjutsu, definitely enough to resist all of Sasuke's genjutsu (as even Itachi said Kakashi can resist many genjutsu thanks to Sharingan) and not fall into Tsukyomi again. In this case, Kakashi's statement: "The same trick won't work for me twice" is true.

All this time I'm speaking about MS Sasuke, not EMS.
    Cheers for being reasonable and rep+ for genjutsu argument!
    okay, if you're talking about ms sasuke then i have nothing more to say about that...
    Well thanks for the rep+
    but firstly, i'll start with saying sasuke's genjutsu isn't "weak"...
    Sasuke placed a weak genjutsu on danzo just to figure out how well he would recognise the genjutsu_ _> stated by tobi who witness the battle....

And yes, Danzo did say sasuke's genjutsu was weak compared to itachi's (but not at all weak)...... Besides he underrated sasuke's genjutsu badly and that was one of the reasons he lost to it....
    But does it really matter? Sasuke now has itachi's eyes, doesn't he? So he has itachi's tsukuyomi... what makes sasuke's genjutsu really powerful isn't just his ability to trap his opponent in it but how intelligent he use them during combat... So yes, sasuke's genjutsu is still a huge threat in this battle...

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

okay, if you're talking about ms sasuke then i have nothing more to say about that...
    Well thanks for the rep+
    but firstly, i'll start with saying sasuke's genjutsu isn't "weak"...
    Sasuke placed a weak genjutsu on danzo just to figure out how well he would recognise the genjutsu_ _> stated by tobi who witness the battle....

And yes, Danzo did say sasuke's genjutsu was weak compared to itachi's (but not at all weak)...... Besides he underrated sasuke's genjutsu badly and that was one of the reasons he lost to it....
    But does it really matter? Sasuke now has itachi's eyes, doesn't he? So he has itachi's tsukuyomi... what makes sasuke's genjutsu really powerful isn't just his ability to trap his opponent in it but how intelligent he use them during combat... So yes, sasuke's genjutsu is still a huge threat in this battle...
    I agree that EMS Sasuke would defeat Kakashi. But look at that other guy, not only he says MS Sasuke defeats Kakashi, which is possible but arguable, but also that non-MS Sasuke would. This is just one of many times he lost any credibility.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

I agree that EMS Sasuke would defeat Kakashi. But look at that other guy, not only he says MS Sasuke defeats Kakashi, which is possible but arguable, but also that non-MS Sasuke would. This is just one of many times he lost any credibility.
    ... Maybe he's just trying to get back at you... But all that aside my eyes are getting heavy... So i'll just call this argument quits for today. And i just sent you a friend request...

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

... Maybe he's just trying to get back at you... But all that aside my eyes are getting heavy... So i'll just call this argument quits for today. And i just sent you a friend request...
    Got it, see ya around

Status
    Jul 2012
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

Ok first of all I need 2 say 2 things b4 I start
    1. Props to Takos for doing all this by him self I would give u a rep+ but idk how kinda new but still bro u got my respect
    2.kakashi is my second fav character so I'm not hating on him

Ok I think Kakashi might beat ms sasuke but EMS is just to much 4 him n IMO when Kakashi has to kamui sasuke in his susano'O he would have 2 kamui the susano'O too which is 2 big 4 him so EMS sasuke would win low-mid difficulties
    N ppl pls stop saying sasuke didn't win vs Danzo fairly cuz he did

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

It's common sense that Kakashi fodderises Sasuke right now

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke hits Kakashi with Amaterasu and game over

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Later on he notice it was a kage bunshin, when Kakashi kamui his head game over

Status
    Dec 2011
    Yellow Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Hmm there so many way to attack this I'll just pick one. Madara was the only one to see thru Hashirama clones back in the days so Sasuke will see thru Kakashi's

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

This is somewhat true. Kakashi can use kage bunshins and Sasuke not, so Kakashi always is certain that he aims kamui at real Sasuke while Sasuke might aim Ama/Susanoo's arrows at a bunshin.

Status
    Jul 2012
    in the battlefield!!!

no dude this is Kakashi were talking about not some random ninja xD

No cuz sasuke EMS can see through shadow clones

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Hmm there so many way to attack this I'll just pick one. Madara was the only one to see thru Hashirama clones back in the days so Sasuke will see thru Kakashi's
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1025 View Post

No cuz sasuke EMS can see through shadow clones
    Since when Madara is Sasuke now? Not even Itachi could notice Kakashis kage Bunshin. He is one of the most skilfull in this manga with this jutsu

Status
    Dec 2011
    Yellow Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1025 View Post
    Kakashi is just some random ninja to me nothin special he can't dodge Amaterasu so he will be killed.
    Since when Madara is Sasuke now? Not even Itachi could notice Kakashis kage Bunshin. He is one of the most skilfull in this manga with this jutsu
    He and Madara are the only known ppl to have EMS, and Madara said his eye technique allowed him to see thru Hashirama clones

Status
    Jul 2012
    in the battlefield!!!

Kakashi is just some random ninja to me nothin special he can't dodge Amaterasu so he will be killed.

He and Madara are the only known ppl to have EMS, and Madara said his eye technique allowed him to see thru Hashirama clones
    Ya but he can still kamui AMA away b4 it hits him but I agree it's not madara skills tht saw trough the clones it's his EMS which sasuke has to

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Just like Sasuke can't dodge kamui. If Kakashi attacks first, he wins. If Sasuke attacks first, Sasuke wins.
    And Kakashi is VERY special! :D

I think this is true.