Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: (Updated)Proof that kakashi>sasuke

this thread is by far the worse thread i have ever read. sense when does kakashi have all 5 natures?? you have to have the rinnegan for that to be possible. kakashi only has earth, lightning, and water. the rasengan is definitely NOT a wind tech because jiraiya doesn't have wind release. other then kamui, kakashi doesn't have any other s/t technique so "blowing it away" or "dodging" amaterasu isn't possible. your probably going to say "check the wiki cause it says he has fire release" but notice how it says anime only? it means that it was put in there as a filler. please someone tell me sense when is kakashi known for being fast????

Last edited by nagato9; 08-22-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi is nowhere on sasukes level bro this is obvious he will put up a show and end up how he did against deva except burning

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kakashi is one of the strongest characters in Naruto right now, he's proven in this fight against Tobi that he's absolutely Kage material, and on par with top level shinobi.

His stamina, and intelligence seems to grow with each fight he's in, he knows an insane amount of jutsu, and has a much larger amount of fighting experience than Sasuke.

It's hard to say for sure who would win in a fight between the two, Susanoo could be an issue for Kakashi...but at the same time Kamui is a huge threat to Sasuke as well. Susanoo' can't protect Sasuke from such a jutsu as Kamui, it's not physical, and it doesn't have to engulf Sasuke's whole body to do damage. If Kakashi managed to take out one of Sasuke's legs or arms this would pretty much end the fight for Sasuke.

Without a leg Sasuke would be unable to avoid attacks, and without an arm he would not be able to form seals thus preventing him from using ninjutsu. Again we turn to the Uchiha's bread and butter, which is genjutsu. While Sasuke has not proven to be as skilled in this department as Itachi, it would be his only chance to gain the upper hand against Kakashi.

Academy Student KakashiNamikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi got only 4 Elements
    Raiton his 1. Nature
    Katon
    Suiton
    Doton
    he never showed that he can use Futon.

Your Wind Element " Rasengan " is not a Futon Tech..
    its poure chackra in high rotation and compressed form.
    the Futon Form is:
    Futon-Rasen-Shuriken from Naruto wich is Rasengan mixed with his Futon Nature.

Last edited by KakashiNamikaze; 08-22-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KakashiNamikaze View Post
    Kakashi got only 4 Elements
    he never showed that he can use Futon.

Your Wind Element " Rasengan " is not a Futon Tech..
    its poure chackra in high rotation and compressed form.
    the Futon Form is:
    Futon-Rasen-Shuriken from Naruto wich is Rasengan mixed with his Futon Nature.
    he doesn't have fire release either, it only showed him using it in the anime and it was just to make the fight longer. never once did it show him using it in the manga.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    I think Kakashi is one of the strongest characters in Naruto right now, he's proven in this fight against Tobi that he's absolutely Kage material, and on par with top level shinobi.

His stamina, and intelligence seems to grow with each fight he's in, he knows an insane amount of jutsu, and has a much larger amount of fighting experience than Sasuke.

It's hard to say for sure who would win in a fight between the two, Susanoo could be an issue for Kakashi...but at the same time Kamui is a huge threat to Sasuke as well. Susanoo' can't protect Sasuke from such a jutsu as Kamui, it's not physical, and it doesn't have to engulf Sasuke's whole body to do damage. If Kakashi managed to take out one of Sasuke's legs or arms this would pretty much end the fight for Sasuke.

Without a leg Sasuke would be unable to avoid attacks, and without an arm he would not be able to form seals thus preventing him from using ninjutsu. Again we turn to the Uchiha's bread and butter, which is genjutsu. While Sasuke has not proven to be as skilled in this department as Itachi, it would be his only chance to gain the upper hand against Kakashi.
    ^This.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by asad70ful View Post
    hater?
    face reality

yes almost every one in the base HATE your petyfull sasuke but the fans

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by dawoodahmad View Post
    Proof that kakashi greater than sasuke.
    Kaakshi's Abilities
    Copying Jutsus
    Kakashi Hatake also known as copy ninja and elite is a main charachter of the series Naruto and Naruto
    Naruto kakashi chidori by newanimationworld.jpg
    Dawoodahmad10Added by Dawoodahmad10
    shippuden. He is known all over the World for his mongekyo sharingan(a special eye of a special family uchiha). He is known as copy ninja to copy over thousands of jutsus.
    S/t Techniques
    Kakashi is also able to use a space time technique kamui that can transport objects. He can take this advantage fighting Sasuke.
    Mongekyo Sharingan
    Kakashi also has a mongekyo Sharingan. He can easily see how fast sasuke is moving.
    Natures
    As he has copied over thousands of jutsus, he has mastered five natures, fire, lightning, wind, earth and water. He can use all these as an advantage against Sasuke.
    Lightning Master
    Kakashi has mastered lightning nature of which, he uses an S-Rank Technique Raikiri and an A-RAnk technique Chidori.
    Fire Release
    Kakashi is also very good in fire release and uses uchiha's special fireball technique.
    Water Release
    Kakashi is also a master in water. He can use siz water techniques:

Hiding in a mist technique
    Water Clone Technique
    Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
    Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
    Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique

Earth Release
    Kakashi has also been a good in earth release. he copied earth techniques from earth users from all over the world. He has been shown using following earth techniques:
    Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
    Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
    Wind Release
    Kakashi also uses an A-Rank wind release technique rasengan which is in the same way as chidori.
    Taijutsu
    kakashi has proven to be very adept in taijutsu, which, combined with his impressive speed, allows him to effectively catch his opponents off guard and evade attacks. His hand seal prowess has also been noted as very great, as he is able to use high-level techniques with few hand seals and perform them at highly difficult speeds to follow.
    Eight gates
    Kakashi had also unlocked the first two of the eight gates so he can also use the in his battle with sasuke.

Speed
    Kakashi has been on the 9/10th level of speed. He was as fast as couldn't even be approched by sasuke. He was shown many times greater than Sasuke.
    Combos
    Kakashi also uses many taijutsu combos which are:
    Silent Killing
    Strong Fist
    Lotus Front

Genjutsu
    Kakashi also uses some genjutsus but they won't stand a chance against Sasuke.

Sasuke's Abilities
    Sasuke has very less jutsus as compared to Kakashi.
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu is a special ability and highest level of fire release used by Uchiha. Sasuke can use this technique on kakashi but he would use his s/t kamui to blow it away or at least dodge it.
    Tsukuyomi
    Kakashi has once expirienced tsukuyomi and won't look into sasuke's eye.
    Susanoo
    Susanoo is the only thing that would help sasuke in his battle with kakashi.
    But Kakashi has thousands of jutsus and use them like danzo put a crack on susanoo.
    Fire Release
    Kakashi will easily dodge Sasuke's Fire release techniques.
    Kirin
    Kakashi will use his kamui to defend from kirin.
    Chidori
    Kakashi has a better tech raikiri in the same way.
    No, i'm no sasuke fan in fact I hate him, but there is no way he can kamui kirin. Lightening strikes the ground at 1/10th of a second. Its inconceivable to propose the idea that kakashi can warp lightening at that speed. Granted, kirin is hard to use in battle due to it having to be raining or he uses amaterasu to create the neccesary heat to bring clouds.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    No, i'm no sasuke fan in fact I hate him, but there is no way he can kamui kirin. Lightening strikes the ground at 1/10th of a second. Its inconceivable to propose the idea that kakashi can warp lightening at that speed. Granted, kirin is hard to use in battle due to it having to be raining or he uses amaterasu to create the neccesary heat to bring clouds.
    Kakashi's Raikiri>Kirin. Of course kamui here would be a stupid idea, but Kakashi's Raikiri can attract Kirin by acting as a lightning rod. And Raikiri was stated to break thunders.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nagato9 View Post
    he doesn't have fire release either, it only showed him using it in the anime and it was just to make the fight longer. never once did it show him using it in the manga.
    as one who love anime more than the manga i answer, who the f*** says that manga has a more creadet than the anime!!!!!!!!???????

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nuruto View Post
    as one who love anime more than the manga i answer, who the f*** says that manga has a more creadet than the anime!!!!!!!!???????
    Um, because manga was written by author of Naruto, as opposed to anime, which is only based on manga.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nuruto View Post
    did you really just ask that? :sy: well if you didn't know, the manga came first. this might come as a shock to you at first but maybe in time you will learn to accept this fact. and then a company asked the writer (kishi) if they could make his manga into an anime. and sometimes that company decides to put in scenes that were not shown in the manga for entertainment purposes.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Kakashi's Raikiri>Kirin. Of course kamui here would be a stupid idea, but Kakashi's Raikiri can attract Kirin by acting as a lightning rod. And Raikiri was stated to break thunders.
    He got the name lightening cutter by piercing a bolt of lightening. Using the human body as a lightening rod is still death. Remember the kakuzu vs kakashi fight when kakashi did that? He was exhausted by a technique that is not on the same level of kirin. In fact it crisped his clothing if I remember and burnt pieces off. My point being yes he can be a lightening rod, but that's the end of the fight. I'm a big kakashi/hiruzen fan but they're limits as to how good they are.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He got the name lightening cutter by piercing a bolt of lightening. Using the human body as a lightening rod is still death. Remember the kakuzu vs kakashi fight when kakashi did that? He was exhausted by a technique that is not on the same level of kirin. In fact it crisped his clothing if I remember and burnt pieces off. My point being yes he can be a lightening rod, but that's the end of the fight. I'm a big kakashi/hiruzen fan but they're limits as to how good they are.
    In the fight against Kakuzu, apart from losing much chakra and panting a little for a few seconds afterwards, Kakashi was perfectly fine. So I guess stopping Kirin would exhaust him a little but he would be able to do this. Just as stated in the manga.

Besides, that's only a last resort defense, it's very difficult for Sasuke to launch Kirin to begin with.

Edit: Even panting was only anime exclusive. In the manga we have really no indication that Kakuzu's jutsu put any strain on Kakashi.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-339-16...apter-334.html

Last edited by Takos; 08-22-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

do you people forget that sasuke is narutos rival, so by this threads logic kakashi can beat naruto. Dont get me wrong kakashi is a beast and one of my top 3 characters, but lets b honest here he cant beat sasuke.

1. while kakashi has greatly increased his use with sharingan, he still isnt on par with an elite uchiha member, sasuke is the better sharingan user. Not to mention the fact that if it wasnt for sharingan kakashis is as great of a ninja

2. You guys really underestimate the EMS, sriously we havent seen sasuke really put it to the test( this is just a theory put it would be same to say that perfect susanoo is unlocked through EMS, which would make sense since only madara has been able to use it. if this is the case theres no way kakashi stands a chance, but once again this is a theory so im not counting it as fact.) It also give the user the ability to cast whatever jutsu he wants without no side effects, so in this fight kakashi will b fighting himself and sasuke.

3. some things that people say kamui will do against sasuke are pretty far fetched. For example people that say that kamui can go straight through susanoo because its transparent is just stupidf, that would defeat the purpose of susanoo its designed to b the ultimate defense. Yes kakashi did absorb two arrow from a blinded, chakra depleted sasuke not to mention that the arrows were lined up.
    but how does kamui defend against eton when sasuke can fire mulitply rapid orbs of amhttp://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120215115049/naruto/images/archive/f/f4/20120218111848!Susanoo_Amaterasu_fire.pngaterasu as he did against the zetsu clones

once again i love kakashi but sasuke wins easy-mid difficulty

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

In the fight against Kakuzu, apart from losing much chakra and panting a little for a few seconds afterwards, Kakashi was perfectly fine. So I guess stopping Kirin would exhaust him a little but he would be able to do this. Just as stated in the manga.

Besides, that's only a last resort defense, it's very difficult for Sasuke to launch Kirin to begin with.

Edit: Even panting was only anime exclusive. In the manga we have really no indication that Kakuzu's jutsu put any strain on Kakashi.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-339-16...apter-334.html
    I agree, but more then likely he will lose the fight if it comes to that. His gloves got burnt off from a B-rank technique, what do you think an S rank one hit kill technique that even itachi said he would of died from if it wasn't for susanoo do to his hands. I'm just putting things in perspective.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Yup if kakashi spams his moves he's better than sasuke but when sasuke spams his moves he sucks and he can't fight wow u ppl that agree are just dumb not even worth fighting about since sasuke is like the 1st main chara up there with naruto it doesn't make since to even say itachi > sasuke when all u ppl know he's one of the 1st main charas

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The lastest chapter is the kind of chapter that amkes you love more a character. Kakashi fan must have been going crazy reading the latest chapter doing all kinds of ''Faps''. I have to admit,Kakashi schools Sasuke.

Senior Member Uchihas with Big Guns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

first kakashi doesn't have the speed feat
    second the attack is simply too massive
    finally you do undertstand if this attraction bull you speak of happens its worst for kakashi now is defiantly unavoidable but sasuke controls it anyway

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His gloves got burnt off from a B-rank technique,
    That's because Kakashi used raikiri with his hands, not gloves.

what do you think an S rank one hit kill technique that even itachi said he would of died from
    What do you mean by saying "even Itachi"? Is he some kind of
    lightning-resistant guy or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihas with Big Guns View Post
    first kakashi doesn't have the speed feat
    second the attack is simply too massive
    finally you do undertstand if this attraction bull you speak of happens its worst for kakashi now is defiantly unavoidable but sasuke controls it anyway
    Here we go again. Kakashi's speed feat is being praised by Tobi and keeping up with 6 gated Guy. That's quite something.
    The attack is as massive as any regular lightning, which was stated to be broken by Kakashi's Raikiri. So no, if Kirin hits Raikiri, then Kirin is gone.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what are you talking about? You're trying to use physics concept in a manga/Anime?? , you can as well try to explain how ninjas walk on walls or how amaterasu can't be put out by physical methods...
    Even if kakashi could cut kirin as you claimed, it still isn't possible due to the speed at which the jutsu is performed... Kirin reaches the ground 1/1000 of a second...
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kirin

do you have the slightest idea of how fast that is? If you do then you wouldn't say kakashi can cut it... Not to mention, this is the same kakashi who had problems trying to evade susanoo arrows... so goodluck to him trying to cut through the fastest and most powerful lightning base jutsu in the series

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeal brown View Post
    what are you talking about? You're trying to use physics concept in a manga/Anime?? , you can as well try to explain how ninjas walk on walls or how amaterasu can't be put out by physical methods...
    Even if kakashi could cut kirin as you claimed, it still isn't possible due to the speed at which the jutsu is performed... Kirin reaches the ground 1/1000 of a second...
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kirin

do you have the slightest idea of how fast that is? If you do then you wouldn't say kakashi can cut it... Not to mention, this is the same kakashi who had problems trying to evade susanoo arrows... so goodluck to him trying to cut through the fastest and most powerful lightning base jutsu in the series
    Well, yeah, I'm using physics concept in manga. Ninjas and their jutsu are the only thing magical in this world, the rest is as normal. Gravity somehow works? Well, it does. Heat somehow causes thunder storms? Well, it does. Now why shouldn't charge attraction work? Especially since thunder used in Kirin is not "magical", Kirin is simply directing an EXISTING lightning into the target, adding very little of his own chakra. It has all the properties of normal lightning. Get over it.

Oh, and as I said, Kakashi could simply use Raikiri and keep it "charged" before Kirin is launched. This way, no matter how fast it is, Kakashi will crack it.

How otherwise do you think Kakashi broke normal lightning back before part I? Its speed would be the same.

Last edited by Takos; 08-22-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, yeah, I'm using physics concept in manga. Ninjas and their jutsu are the only thing magical in this world, the rest is as normal. Gravity somehow works? Well, it does. Heat somehow causes thunder storms? Well, it does. Now why shouldn't charge attraction work? Especially since thunder used in Kirin is not "magical", Kirin is simply directing an EXISTING lightning into the target, adding very little of his own chakra. It has all the properties of normal lightning. Get over it.

Oh, and as I said, Kakashi could simply use Raikiri and keep it "charged" before Kirin is launched. This way, no matter how fast it is, Kakashi will crack it.

How otherwise do you think Kakashi broke normal lightning back before part I? Its speed would be the same.
    Itachi's word is credible so that's why I use him as a reference. Anyways he's not surviving a kirin with his bare hands just because he uses raikiri. Your comparing a B rank technique to an S rank one hit kill technique. And also, raikiri doesn't burn your gloves like you said, he has used it all the time, and the only time we've seen his gloves burn off is when kakuzu used a lightening attack against him.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no sasuke will beat kakashi

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi's word is credible so that's why I use him as a reference. Anyways he's not surviving a kirin with his bare hands just because he uses raikiri. Your comparing a B rank technique to an S rank one hit kill technique. And also, raikiri doesn't burn your gloves like you said, he has used it all the time, and the only time we've seen his gloves burn off is when kakuzu used a lightening attack against him.
    You got a point with the gloves.
    Still, since Kakashi was stated to be able to cut a lightning, I see no reason to believe he couldn't cut Kirin. S-rank jutsu or not, I don't think it was mentioned in the manga to be more powerful than regular lightning. Find me the scan and I will admit I was wrong.

Edit: Out of topic, as Kirin doesn't seem to be more powerful than regular lightning it seems kind of ironic that it's so powerful. After all, in reality people get hit by lightnings and survive. Maybe Kirin indeed is stronger? Still, as for now I see no reason to believe that.

Last edited by Takos; 08-22-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»