Page 7 of 11 « First ... 34567891011 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: (Updated)Proof that kakashi>sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Well, yeah, I'm using physics concept in manga. Ninjas and their jutsu are the only thing magical in this world, the rest is as normal. Gravity somehow works? Well, it does. Heat somehow causes thunder storms? Well, it does. Now why shouldn't charge attraction work? Especially since thunder used in Kirin is not "magical", Kirin is simply directing an EXISTING lightning into the target. It has all the properties of normal lightning. Get over it.
    *signs*... You don't get it, do you?
    The point here is that kishi doesn't pay attention to such details so that's definitely not legit and can't be used as a FACT.... Besides there are few things physics won't agree too... Like amaterasu being as hot as the sun? Flames of such heat would definitely incinerate the narutoverse, which is yet to happen after countless usage of it..... So No, No and No... Those logic are not acceptable...

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeal brown View Post
    *signs*... You don't get it, do you?
    The point here is that kishi doesn't pay attention to such details so that's definitely not legit and can't be used as a FACT.... Besides there are few things physics won't agree too... Like amaterasu being as hot as the sun? Flames of such heat would definitely incinerate the narutoverse, which is yet to happen after countless usage of it..... So No, No and No... Those logic are not acceptable...
    You cannot say that something's not true just because you think Kishi didn't pay attention to it.

As for Amaterasu, it can be possible if Ama's heat is contained in the flame and not let out. As I said, jutsu are magical things in Narutoverse and Amaterasu is a jutsu, whereas Kirin is a regular lightning.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

You got a point with the gloves.
    Still, since Kakashi was stated to be able to cut a lightning, I see no reason to believe he couldn't cut Kirin. S-rank jutsu or not, I don't think it was mentioned in the manga to be more powerful than regular lightning. Find me the scan and I will admit I was wrong.

Edit: Out of topic, as Kirin doesn't seem to be more powerful than regular lightning it seems kind of ironic that it's so powerful. After all, in reality people get hit by lightnings and survive. Maybe Kirin indeed is stronger? Still, as for now I see no reason to believe that.
    The fact that its destruction is comparable to rasen shuriken is proof enough. Normal lightening bolts don't blow up buildings lol. I think we have a mis understanding though, as i'm arguing that kakashi cannot charge a raikiri and survive a direct hit from kirin.

Lets just use a car battery for example. Car batteries are constantly being recharged by the alternator, but being drained by the vehicle. If you over charge the battery, it will explode. Same concept applies here. I'm not saying kakashi will explode as a human being and a car battery consist of different properties, but if you over load something, it will not last. Like a cup of water, you can't overfill a cup of water without it spilling out. If kakashi doesn't die from kirin while using raikiri, his hands will be blown off. Seeing what a B rank technique does, and what kirin did to a building, I think its safe to assume he hands would be blown off.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The fact that its destruction is comparable to rasen shuriken is proof enough. Normal lightening bolts don't blow up buildings lol. I think we have a mis understanding though, as i'm arguing that kakashi cannot charge a raikiri and survive a direct hit from kirin.

Lets just use a car battery for example. Car batteries are constantly being recharged by the alternator, but being drained by the vehicle. If you over charge the battery, it will explode. Same concept applies here. I'm not saying kakashi will explode as a human being and a car battery consist of different properties, but if you over load something, it will not last. Like a cup of water, you can't overfill a cup of water without it spilling out. If kakashi doesn't die from kirin while using raikiri, his hands will be blown off. Seeing what a B rank technique does, and what kirin did to a building, I think its safe to assume he hands would be blown off.
    Maybe... I'm not really convinced, but I admit that this is a possibility. Rep+ for you. Assuming Kakashi can't break Kirin, I guess his only chance is having a kage bushin out before Kirin is launched and tricking Sasuke with it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dawoodahmad View Post
    Proof that kakashi greater than sasuke.
    Kaakshi's Abilities
    Copying Jutsus
    Kakashi Hatake also known as copy ninja and elite is a main charachter of the series Naruto and Naruto
    Naruto kakashi chidori by newanimationworld.jpg
    Dawoodahmad10Added by Dawoodahmad10
    shippuden. He is known all over the World for his mongekyo sharingan(a special eye of a special family uchiha). He is known as copy ninja to copy over thousands of jutsus.
    S/t Techniques
    Kakashi is also able to use a space time technique kamui that can transport objects. He can take this advantage fighting Sasuke.
    Mongekyo Sharingan
    Kakashi also has a mongekyo Sharingan. He can easily see how fast sasuke is moving.
    Natures
    As he has copied over thousands of jutsus, he has mastered five natures, fire, lightning, wind, earth and water. He can use all these as an advantage against Sasuke.
    Lightning Master
    Kakashi has mastered lightning nature of which, he uses an S-Rank Technique Raikiri and an A-RAnk technique Chidori.
    Fire Release
    Kakashi is also very good in fire release and uses uchiha's special fireball technique.
    Water Release
    Kakashi is also a master in water. He can use siz water techniques:

Hiding in a mist technique
    Water Clone Technique
    Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
    Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
    Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique

Earth Release
    Kakashi has also been a good in earth release. he copied earth techniques from earth users from all over the world. He has been shown using following earth techniques:
    Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
    Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
    Wind Release
    Kakashi also uses an A-Rank wind release technique rasengan which is in the same way as chidori.
    Taijutsu
    kakashi has proven to be very adept in taijutsu, which, combined with his impressive speed, allows him to effectively catch his opponents off guard and evade attacks. His hand seal prowess has also been noted as very great, as he is able to use high-level techniques with few hand seals and perform them at highly difficult speeds to follow.
    Eight gates
    Kakashi had also unlocked the first two of the eight gates so he can also use the in his battle with sasuke.

Speed
    Kakashi has been on the 9/10th level of speed. He was as fast as couldn't even be approched by sasuke. He was shown many times greater than Sasuke.
    Combos
    Kakashi also uses many taijutsu combos which are:
    Silent Killing
    Strong Fist
    Lotus Front

Genjutsu
    Kakashi also uses some genjutsus but they won't stand a chance against Sasuke.

Sasuke's Abilities
    Sasuke has very less jutsus as compared to Kakashi.
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu is a special ability and highest level of fire release used by Uchiha. Sasuke can use this technique on kakashi but he would use his s/t kamui to blow it away or at least dodge it.
    Tsukuyomi
    Kakashi has once expirienced tsukuyomi and won't look into sasuke's eye.
    Susanoo
    Susanoo is the only thing that would help sasuke in his battle with kakashi.
    But Kakashi has thousands of jutsus and use them like danzo put a crack on susanoo.
    Fire Release
    Kakashi will easily dodge Sasuke's Fire release techniques.
    Kirin
    Kakashi will use his kamui to defend from kirin.
    Chidori
    Kakashi has a better tech raikiri in the same way.
    Kakashi is all this plus ten times more

Senior Member Uchihas with Big Guns's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

6 gates don't mean he is runnin full speed doesn't even mean much since tobi can see all the movements of the 4 characters he is facing

tobi praised sasuke as well so what is the point they cancle that 1 feat out but sasuke still is widely respected for his speed

that shit aint regular lightning your just a troll it destroyed a f.....g mountain and last time i checked it wasn't comfirmed that kakashi actually did it its said he did it but he couldn't cut arrow or even strike deva path

these threads gott me bout really expose kakashi for the lame chump he is if u pay attention to the manga there's a lot of shit kakashi ****ed up

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You cannot say that something's not true just because you think Kishi didn't pay attention to it.

As for Amaterasu, it can be possible if Ama's heat is contained in the flame and not let out. As I said, jutsu are magical things in Narutoverse and Amaterasu is a jutsu, whereas Kirin is a regular lightning.
    okay, all that aside but i don't think kirin is a "regular lightning".... Kirin was power enough to obliterate itachi's susanoo, his akatsuki cloak and the uchiha hide out... That's doesn't seem like a regular lightning, does it?
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_...unterbalancing
    ^^here... Two jutsu of the same nature transformation(element) will cancel each other out if the same amount of chakra was put in them... That's how kakashi managed to cut through kakuzu's lightning... Mean while kirin is so powerful that it'll take an unbelievable amount of chakra if performed with a ninjas chakra... And that's why sasuke had to use nature's chakra to perform it.. So yes, for kakashi to cut kirin he needs atleast the same amount of chakra kirin consumes... Now, when did kakashi become a chakra monster? And how will he pull out such massive chakra?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This my friend is a dead thread.. if kakshi copied the techs, so can sasuke -- not to mention sasuke has better manipulation than even orchi.
    The only thing kakashi has that sasuke doesnt is experience and kamui

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihas with Big Guns View Post
    6 gates don't mean he is runnin full speed doesn't even mean much since tobi can see all the movements of the 4 characters he is facing

tobi praised sasuke as well so what is the point they cancle that 1 feat out but sasuke still is widely respected for his speed

that shit aint regular lightning your just a troll it destroyed a f.....g mountain and last time i checked it wasn't comfirmed that kakashi actually did it its said he did it but he couldn't cut arrow or even strike deva path

these threads gott me bout really expose kakashi for the lame chump he is if u pay attention to the manga there's a lot of shit kakashi ****ed up
    If you've read the last chapters and still think Kakashi is "a lame chump" then there is no salvation for you and I'm better off arguing with the wall.

Seriously, such a statement is like saying that Itachi is fodder. :sy:

Quote Originally Posted by thedesolator View Post
    This my friend is a dead thread.. if kakshi copied the techs, so can sasuke -- not to mention sasuke has better manipulation than even orchi.
    The only thing kakashi has that sasuke doesnt is experience and kamui
    Bullshit, Sasuke's copying is limited to some genin taijutsu moves - which were later replicated by Naruto, without any Sharingan.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lame chump saved by two 12 year olds
    lame chump always get saved by naruto
    lame chump last chap proved it again froze up in the heat of battle smh
    lame chump got smashed by itachi worst than sasuke did
    lame chump pissed his self when oro ran up

i got more but it may come off as if i actually hate the chump which i don't

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you've read the last chapters and still think Kakashi is "a lame chump" then there is no salvation for you and I'm better off arguing with the wall.

Seriously, such a statement is like saying that Itachi is fodder. :sy:

Bullshit, Sasuke's copying is limited to some genin taijutsu moves - which were later replicated by Naruto, without any Sharingan.
    at coloured part:
    m... How can you be so sure about that? Do you live next door to kishi?? Last time i checked the sharingan possess such abilities and sasuke was able to copy jutsus with his 2 tamoe sharingan when he was a genin... Now, he has the highest level of the sharingan and has improved greatly in the use of it... So yes he can copy jutsus too, stop trying to down play sasuke's abilities...

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Kakashi gets killed by Amaterasu

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lame chump saved by two 12 year olds
    , he was temporarily immobilized. Zabuza would need to free him anyway if he wanted to kill him. Thanks to using Water Prison on Kakashi, Zabuza would be able to kill Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna but not Kakashi. :sy: Zabuza's water prison did not make Kakashi run out of breath like Kisame's.

lame chump always get saved by naruto
    The only situation which comes to my mind is fight against Kakuzu, after which Kakashi stated he would have simply warped the shit out of Kak if Naruto hadn't arrived. Fail.
    Ah, I know, you probably speaking about THIS?
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/566/13

lame chump last chap proved it again froze up in the heat of battle smh
    Yeah, after kicking butts of 7 strongest immortal ninja swordsmen, fending off several immortal jinchuurikis in their second forms and using bunch of kamuis along with many other jutsu.
    And please do tell me how Naruto, Bee and Guy would be able to land a single hit on Tobi if it wasn't for Kakashi.

lame chump got smashed by itachi worst than sasuke did
    In part I, hater. Besides, Itachi didn't fight all out against Sasuke, just so you know.

lame chump pissed his self when oro ran up
    And still stating he could take him down at the cost of his life. In part I.

Please...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeal brown View Post
    at coloured part:
    m... How can you be so sure about that? Do you live next door to kishi?? Last time i checked the sharingan possess such abilities and sasuke was able to copy jutsus with his 2 tamoe sharingan when he was a genin... Now, he has the highest level of the sharingan and has improved greatly in the use of it... So yes he can copy jutsus too, stop trying to down play sasuke's abilities...
    He hasn't shown any copying. In the same way I can say Kakashi can use all five elements. For some reason it's Kakashi who's known as Mirror Ninja, not Itachi or Sasuke. Deal with it.

Last edited by Takos; 08-22-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is difficult to rate, especially now that kishi is making kakashi spam kamui continuosly without his chakra finishing.
    But seriously, we know kakashi becomes slow after using a kamui. Sasuke can spam arrows all day till kakashi gets exausted. I'm not even going to include amaterasu. Sasuke wins all the time

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not here to side with one over the other, but the OP argument is incredibly biased. Just sayin.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is difficult to rate, especially now that kishi is making kakashi spam kamui continuosly without his chakra finishing.
    But seriously, we know kakashi becomes slow after using a kamui. Sasuke can spam arrows all day till kakashi gets exausted. I'm not even going to include amaterasu. Sasuke wins all the time

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunir View Post
    I'm not here to side with one over the other, but the OP argument is incredibly biased. Just sayin.
    I actually agree with this. He made it look like Kakashi would own Sasuke. Kakashi would win, but with difficulties.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not on Sasuke's side, but you're overrating Kakashi. Sorry to say

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

takos is a fanboy and expert troller

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gesshoku28 View Post
    Not on Sasuke's side, but you're overrating Kakashi. Sorry to say
    Mua? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't think I am, because I know well Kakashi's limitations. But I also know he's underrestimated by the community. This changed a little with the recent chapters, but is still the case. Please read Uchihas with big guns's post. And then tell me Kakashi is overrated.

takos is a fanboy and expert troller
    Are you the one to speak, Mr. Hater? You're so biased you'd probably say Anko could take Kakashi down.
    By the way, you still haven't answered on anything I explained, still you had time to write I'm trolling. I take it as retreating? At last. Good night.

Last edited by Takos; 08-22-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

Sasuke had surpassed Kakashi when he go t EMS. Kakashi is not stupid he's gonna use kamui on arrows n AMA his not gonna take the chance n to all the ppl who says Kakashi can cut lightning…well thts true but I'm pretty sure he cut a regular lightning not a lightning thts a size of a dragon Kakashi is my second fav character so pls don't say I'm hating on him but I'm not saying sasuke would win 100% I mean we're talking about Kakashi xD

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

woops lol and who cares its sasuke...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@ takos it's pointless continuing this u not gonna change yo mind so why try...

don't sleep on anko twin snake mutual death k.o kakashi

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like kakashi, i hate sasuke, but i thought it was obvious sasuke would beat kakashi, the 4th raikage had to sacrifice his left arm (and was about to sacrifice a leg) fighting sasuke, the only thing kakashi has going for him is kamui, i don't see him breaking susano'o anytime soon (without kamui) nor do i see him dodging an arrow or dodging amaterasu. I am not a sasuke fanboy but sasuke takes this one easy. The only reason why kakashi is such a huge part in the fight against tobi is that he can use kamui, not that he is so strong just that he is the best counter against tobi's S/T jutsu, it is like wind and lightning, naruto's rasenshuriken can beat all (or most, dont want to go into detail in that) of sasuke's lightning techs just because of style advantage.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no sasuke is stronger.sasuke surpass kakashi when he got MS not by alot but he did and is in the lead since current kakashi is weaker than EMS sasuke end of story.