154 14.01%

900 81.89%
Page 12 of 47 « First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: I am pumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoezoe View Post
    dude.. that was kakakshi's eye, blood and sweat plus tears as well, kakashi did all the work.... kishi bullshitted the whole way
    shhhh we know kakashi is weak and down, stfu already jeez. its called NARUTO for a reason not KAKASHI, pf

Status
    Dec 2011
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Trash??? Madara's fight is atleast legit. Tobi could just shinra tensei that gay clone of Naruto, but noooo. Fck plot, fck naruto and fck Kishi
    best post of the day :ice: +++REP

Status
    Dec 2011

Re: I am pumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xperiment G View Post
    shhhh we know kakashi is weak and down, stfu already jeez. its called NARUTO for a reason not KAKASHI, pf
    stfu ass,,, did u read the post correctly whos going against kakashi pf

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

My prediction for next chapter we skip to oro and he tells us who tobi is and some of tobi's history. A page shows tobi's face then we jump to madara fight

Status
    Jun 2012
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

As expected, you could only see the hair, which we saw before. I'll kill someone if there is a break next week.

And yeah, it's Obito it seems.

completely whelmed ANBU Kakashi23's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

finally its been settled whether kakashi can kamui an entire body, not only can he do it, but he can do it in a dire situation with strained chakra stores,, the only realy enjoyment im getting out of this fight honestly is watching kakashi's stamina just shoot through the roof as compared to before, the actual fighting i feel so-so on. but weve finally seen the fact that tobi has MS, for ourselves, not conjecture, and next release we get to see who he is, and im telling you 90% of the theorist for tobi's identity are going to be butthurt when that info comes out lol, im just glad weve gotten to this point in the manga, but well probably be switching battle fields soon, it may be time to see what madara has been doing/obliterating

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Trash??? Madara's fight is atleast legit. Tobi could just shinra tensei that gay clone of Naruto, but noooo. Fck plot, fck naruto and fck Kishi
    Im not sure if tobi can even use the paths i only think he got the rinnegan to summon the gedo? I mean have we seen him use any of the others?

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu Kage View Post
    tobi is obito
    yup, i hate to say it, but Tobi AT LEAST has Obito's eyes.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ceci n'est pas une forum

O_o

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Hi let me just repost my post from Tobi ID thread to give some thoughts for those people who are looking for a reason for a 'good boy' like Obito to turn into a madman like Tob(I hope this is allowed):

My thoughts are split on who Tobi is, just like the majority, I'm thinking he's Izuna. At first I'm with the crowd that it's too far fetched to assume Tobi=Obito.
    But, considering the recent developments of the plot I'm afraid I'm leaning towards Tobi as being Obito. Anyway, I won't post about my thoughts on Izuna=Tobi because it's almost the same as everyone else's(those who believe Tobi=Izuna).

Moving on, what I would like to share are my thoughts about Tobi being Obito.

If Tobi is Obito (i'm not yet 100% convinced,note: this isn't a complete explanation on how tobi=obito just a thought):

I think the reason Tobi became how and what he is right now has something to do about a character that has been overlooked and neglected by many but holds great importance to Obito and Kakasahi. That's right I'm talking about Rin. As we all know she died but unfortunately the reason and events behind her death are still in the Kishi's locker, it's still unknown, a mystery. I believe Kishi meant it this way because the story of her death holds the explanation why Tobi turned into a madman. First we all know that Obito loves Rin now let me direct you to that eventful day when Obito was stucked under boulders of rocks, He decided to give kakashi his right eye as a gift then he made a request a 'WISH' for Kakashi to take care of Rin. Kakashi took it by the heart and decided that he would be Rin's protector even stating that he(kakashi) would sacrifice his own life just to save Rin if ever it needs to come to that. BUT we all know that Kakashi failed 'cause Rin died for some unknown reason.

Now, another thing that struck me was Tobi's line in the latest chapter(597) wherein he said to Kakashi: "You've seen reality, you should be able to understand...No 'WISH' can become true in this world" He really sounded like a really bitter person to me, like he is carrying something heavy inside.

I think those lines about a WISH implies something deeper. Maybe Obito during his recovering and brain conditioning years with Madara covertly witnessed Rin's death and Kakashi's short coming of protecting her. This convinced him to totally go with Madara's plan as the only solution for the shortcomings of the shinobi world. Furthermore Tobi also said in chapter 597 that he 'wants to make a world where HEROES don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves' now we all know that this is a pun to the failure of Kakashi 'the Hero of the Sharingan' to fulfill a dying Obito's sole WISH>>>There was a flashback scene showing Kakashi standing before a grave.

As we all know, my thoughts are interpreted from translated materials so I'm really not sure if the wordings were correct from the original Japanese meanings, but hey based on what i read these are my thoughts.

(In addition, based on new developments I think both Tobi and Kakashi acquired or developed their MS because of what happened to Rin)

Anyway, thank you for reading. What's your take?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

awesome chap...:D
    but i hate the spoilers that come true....from next time onwards plz post false spoilers so we can enjoy the chapters more

Status
    Jul 2012
    */_\*

Soon we can say byebye to all Tobi's identity theories :D
    5/5

Status
    Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by noted View Post
    Great chapter
    Great Avatar NICE ++REP :D lol

Status
    Jun 2011
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.

i thought it was a great chapter... i personally can't wait for tobi to be revealed... it's gonna be funny as hell when these people are sure it's one persone and some people are sure that it isn't a certain person... i am not saying tobi is obito but kishi likes to mind **** us all the time and anything is possible in the narutoverse... so i'm not saying it isn't either... i just can't wait to see the people's post that are so sure that it is or isn't a certain person... like they themselves are kishi.. pisses me off...

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

AMAZING CHAPTER!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

This is such an awesome chapter! I wonder if one would be able to see Tobi‘s face after the rasengan smashing!!!

Academy Student fatalityforever's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbeesama View Post
    i got the feeling that next weeks chapter is about sasuke&oro or the kages but kishi isn't gonna show us the face of tobi awesome chapter though 5*
    Same Feeling here Bro i too think oro will be back next chap

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

Quote Originally Posted by nibilbhai View Post
    Now there is alot of logical thought on who exactly is tobi. The top two candidates are obito and izuna. They are alot of logical reasons why tobi can be obito or izuna. For people who dont believe it cant be obito cuz he was buried under rocks. in episode 140 it shows izuna in a coffin. That goes to show that anything is possible. so putting aside the logical thinking lets look at the pattern of the actual author. In the world of naruto, the whole series is based on the hidden leaf village. in that village the series is mainly focused on three teams.

Team Sannin
    Orochimaru,Tsunade,Jiraiya

Team 4th Hokage
    kakashi, Rin, Obito

Team 7
    Sasuke, Sakura , Naruto

These three teams have alot in common.
    1. There is a natural gifted genius in each one. For ex. Oro, kakashi, and sasuke.

2. theres a person who has alot of potential and works hard to become strong. For example Jiraiya, naruto, and possibly obito. obito is the hidden factor here.

3. theres a sensei outside of the team leader. For example, jiraiya had the toad sage help him learn sage techniques. naruto had jiraiya to help him with rasengan.
    but what of team 4th hokage?? Now here the idea the madara saved and trained obito makes sense.

4. Out of these three teams there is also a good guy who transforms into an enemy. For ex. Oro and sasuke.Possibly obito?? again hidden factor.

I think setting aside the logical thinking and focusing on the pattern of the author is a better strategy on deciding the identity of tobi. if you look it at this way you can pretty much say that tobi is a ninja from the hidden leaf and that the only candidates can be from the hidden leaf not exactly obito. since the 4th hogake assumed tobi was madara because he knew all of the secrets of the leaf village such as the special barriers set and the seal becoming weak from birth.
    i think tobi is not obito. just think about the 4th hokage vs masked man. and obito was a student of the 4th. your idea is invalid.

Status
    Apr 2012

O....M....F'n.....G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

oh...my...god.

damn.

I seriously had to take a moment there, I literally stopped breathing when Naruto smashed tobi's mask and then i scrolled down further and realised it was the end of the chapter (Damn it! 2 hopeful pages turn into fan art *sigh*)

still I'm so excited about this, finally his face is revealed hopefully in the next chapter! but knowing kishi's style this is the perfect set up for a troll. the next chapter will probably be some kind of flash back or jump to another characters point of view. still, can't wait for the next chapter!