900 81.89%
Page 18 of 38 « First ... 814151617181920212228 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by killerbeesama View Post
    i got the feeling that next weeks chapter is about sasuke&oro or the kages but kishi isn't gonna show us the face of tobi awesome chapter though 5*
    True he may do that

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pogiboi View Post
    This is my first prediction base on facts and timeline

shishui read the tablet of shrine
    shishui meet with zetsu ang assume as madara learn to control the sa kyubi
    zetsu is madara creation
    young shishui facilitate nagato eye cast his genjutsu using uchicha eye thru danzo & hanzo collaboration in 2nd war
    shishui and nagato probably same age after the war nagato and shishui form the akatsuki
    shishui got angry at minato cause he let his little brother obito died, while he become a hero and become a hokage. Both shishui and minato rival in talents
    shishui is a member of root back up by his clan & danzo, orichimaru
    shishui hated kakashi he become a hero while his little brother obito died, but he didnt touch kakashi as a remembrance of his little brother legacy
    shishui rival minato shishui is the is he real hero in 3rd war in manipulating 4th mizukage
    shishui is top student of danzo orichimaru hated it. Orichimaru wanted to take itachi body to fight shishui in even terms
    shishui won the war manipulate 4th mizukage he was recognize by ao, got kisame as an ally
    shishui got the left eye of obito from danzo & orichimaru for exchange his left hand for obito's eye and body
    shishui and itachi are cousins and bestfriends and itachi look up at him as big brother
    shishui cast away genjutsu let he let itachi killed the there clan in exchange for uchicha eyes cast the genjutsu
    shishui agree to assist the clan massacre in exchange for uchicha eyes and pretended to be suicide he let itachi do the clan massacre
    shishui want change, itachi wanted to killed shishui he realized shishui in the wrong path
    sasuke parents rival naruto parent in hokage title
    final battle naruto vs sasuke in revenge for their parents

pogiboi from philippines
    I like most of that much better then Tobi being obito. He has motive, SKill and correct history lining him up with most of the main characters in the show. he was an extremely important character and is slowing being introduced more and more as of lately.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally, I think it's gonna be Obito's face we see next chapter. Then it's gonna turn out that Tobi's not Obito, just using his body (personally, I think he's the elder son).

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    Im still calling BS on this one.

1. Tobi didn't use "Almighty push" why?
    2. Tobi didn't even bother to absorb Naruto's attack.
    3. Also Tobi is not at a weakened state, Why didn't he use a Path to revive some backup?

wtf is the point of the rinnegan at this point?
    that prooff that rinnegan are nagato eye and that tobi is lier:noc:

anbu black ops
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holyyyy shhhhh****** rasengan to the face baaaaammm love it havnt be this exited in a while

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Naruta verse is so lucky that Sasuke & Itachi got jerk by getting Amaterasu instead of Kamui (don't get me wrong Amaterasu is deadly), With their sharingan, speed and smarts they would of been unstopable, just overkill to their rivals. To be able to shoot Kumui warp instead of Amaterasu black fire and self absorb instead of extinguish Amaterasu, known one and I mean know one would of been able to beat them.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-22-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not completely against the idea of tobi being obito, but until I see it, then I'll know for sure. But what we do know is that it is indeed obitos eye, possibly his body, but he does have 1st hokages DNA/zetsu in his body, and he also helped itachi massacre their clan. Why would obito turn evil after kakashi went back to help him save Rin, he saw how kakashi changed. Why would he want to kill his own clan? Right now I do believe its obitos corpse, but a different ninjas consciousness

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Prediction on the next chapter

:hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey: :hey::hey::hey::hey:
    Someone said that this august kishi will reveal who tobi is so stop saying: "Lets hope Kishi doesn't troll us next week."

Anyway i have been reading all those comments ...*tired now* and i still wanne give my opinion as a naruto hardcore fan-girl we are a rare spieces these days some people said so!

So...

Ill just apologies for my horrible english but bare with it plz

[prediction]

Page 1: Some smoke and some flying rocks (Full screen) we see Tobi but his face still ain't showing. We do see hes holding his face with his right hand. (Lots of blood is pouring from his face)

Page 2: We see naruto saying: "Reveal yourself, who are you!!!" We see kakashi barely standing and with his let hand holding his left face begause of the agonizing pain in his left eye, duo to the overuse of his sharigan. Looking at Tobi, while Gai is standing next to him saying: "Are u okay kakashi?" Kakashi: "If i use it again...i will...surely die..."

Page 3: Tobi lets his hand down showing who he is but we still dont see who he is, aldo we see that everyone is shocked. (naruto, bee, kakashi and Gai and even both 8-tail and 9-tail.)

Page 4: "Flash back starts, revealing who tobi is." [for the readers now please sit down and dont get shocked begause im gone tell u a amazing story WTH....] It begins with a dark chapter, slowly it reveals light. We see a dark *not revealing* person. It pulls out a body out of the rumble of rocks.
    Found you the dark person says. We see Obito's face the 1 being pulled out of the rumble of rocks.

Page 5: The person in black says: "It seems you really are dead...."
    Now we see who the black person is its zetsu black&white.
    He holds obito and vanishes tro the ground. We see him appearing infrond of a another dark person.

Page 6: The dark person puts obito on the stone table, and sayz lets begin. The dark person seems to have normal right eye Aldo we only see his right part of his face which seems to be normal in tact.

Page 7: In this chapter we see the the village of the rain it still is "sunny" at the bottem its became dark again.

Page 8: the dark person appears again, still dark still cant be seen yet. Zetsu: "Does it work?" The dark person: "Yes....*while smiling*" Slowly we see his face. But it doesn't seem normal since the face is divided in 2 pieces. (like 2 half heads, fused, attached to eace other.

Page 9: Now showing the full body of the dark person who is walking only with his pants on...
    The persons body is split in half its clearly that his body isn't completely his. Since half his different. More like he used "other bodies" and attached to himself its his left side of the body that doesn't seem his.
    [this is the part where ill troll u guys so please dont get angry :P]
    It seems he used some parts from Obito like his eye and other body parts to increase his own, so his life extends more. [implanted the hearth of Obito and his eye to his own]

Page 10: The flashback ends, Tobi slowly begins to laugh: "I didnt think u would be able to control the eye to this extend..I am really shocked, but it seems this is as far as u go!" On the bottom of the page we see kakashi opening his mouth slowly, mumbling to himself...

page 11: Kakashi yelling: "Who are you!?!?!?" while he collapses on the ground and spurting out blood not only out of his mouth but also the left eye keeps bleeding and gasping for air. Gai: "Kakashi take it easy, take a sissy!" *joke joke* Gai: "Kakashi take it easy, rest for now!!"

Page 12: Naruto keeps on glaring towards Tobi: "Tell us who really are even when we see your face now u still are a unknown person to us..."
    Tobi: "Like i said i am nobody...while i am also everybody, while he saying this he smiles towards Naruto."

Page 13: Suddenly we see the kyuubi reacting and saying: "No it cant be!?" Naruto suddenly appearing inside naruto with the kyuubi: "What do u mean kuruma? (Forgot his name sorry...)"
    Kyuubi: "I ones met him...hes the son of the 6 path, but only half of him remains it seems he used other body parts to extend his own life!
    Aldo his chakra and appearence are tottaly different from what i recall his voice remains the same but it explains why i didnt notice it before...since he can use different voice tones because of the body parts he has!

Page 14: Naruto: "Are you the son of the 6 path?"
    Tobi is shocked chapter ends.

Im gone explain why i think "predicted" this will olmost be the same for the upcomming chapter so before u rage at me, and u will, trust me xD....

[Source: wiki]
    he Sage's ultimate wish to establish peace throughout the world was a goal that could never be achieved within his lifetime alone. Knowing that his end was approaching, the Sage entrusted his strength, dream, and legacy to his two sons. The older son, who inherited the Sage's "eyes" (his powerful chakra and spiritual energy), believed that power was the true key to peace. The younger son, who inherited the Sage's "body" (his powerful will and physical energy), believed that love was the true key to peace. On his deathbed, the Sage chose his younger son to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older son attacked the younger, beginning a war between them. Their feud would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

I believe after their fight was unsettled and no winner was concluded (speculation of course) i believe that the older son who inherited the
    Sage's "eyes" had the most damage received after the fight. for being the successor of their father the 6-path. So even for today he isn't who he really was. (this explains how he got his hands on the sage eyes.) probably found a way to duplicate them...

But my post begins to be very long story... but please bare with it i put alot of effort in it if u keep reading ill give u a :ice: if u say u read the whole thing lol....:D

So why is the reason i didnt think it was obito or other uchiha izain..(forgot his name.....):ghehe:

Like some said begause obito was to young when he appeard fighting vs 4 hokage, and i just dislike it being it for being sameone from a uchiha...or that other fellow uchiha izain :ghehe:

Why do i think that its someone from the sage sons, because i feel i got "hinted" for that its like a 6-sense aldo i can be really off track but it gives me a interesting feeling since it would be kishi style anyway. (troll style u all agree? )

I wanna say so much more but i think your "eyes" are all getting tired so ill stop here and ill post a new one after i got some good/bad comments about my post lol i do hope u would think with me how the next chapter will look like and with my prediction of course how do u guys think about my prediction?

Last edited by VivaLaSioux; 08-22-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbeesama View Post
    i got the feeling that next weeks chapter is about sasuke&oro or the kages but kishi isn't gonna show us the face of tobi awesome chapter though 5*
    I Agree

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by epictobi View Post
    too all those pricks that flamed me for saying tobi has mangekyou id like too say I accept your apology for they where too simple minded.....the chapter was AWESOME 5/5
    You made a lucky guess for something no one had any reason to believe because there was no evidence for it. Stop being a retard about it.

Also, Tobi is not Obito, and it sucks that Kishi is using Obito's other Sharingan like this, it's making all the 'Tobi=Obito' fans foam at the mouths. Just wait until they find out it's NOT Obito then their little world comes crashing down.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Currently trapped in the world of the living.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The mask effin` broke! :overjoy:

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Next chapter is about sasuke... and the 600 will be of the 5 kages and madara.. and in 601 they will tell about how he get the eyes.. or maybe also the 6.2 will be about the previous war.. and finally tobi will release the 10 tails.. and then sasuke naruto together will defeat it...
    Naruto is going to be end soon

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ill say it again and ill repeat mijself...Kishi said he would "reveal" this august who tobi really is.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nimmy's Honey Bear.

Amazing Chapter, and Tobi finally revealing that he has MS, and then getting rasenganed in the face, cant wait for next week :D

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter was awesome 5/5

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nimmy's Honey Bear.

I think next weeks chapter, will be about Sasuke and Oro and Sasuke will also find out who Tobi is and it will happen at the same time that Naruto and the others see his face, and will probably be a big panel showing Tobi's face.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was the most amazing chapter in a while naruto is the the the man and to all those who would disagree shut the front door on that bullspit because landing that blow shattering the mask after all the S**t tobi was talking that f**king awsome

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my bet on Tobi is Kagami!!!!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

xD

NOW YOU CAN'T SAY KAKASHI IS NOT A BOSS

HE'S JUST AMAZING!

Academy Student KakashiNamikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great ..but now we wont see that face next week or better the next 4 or 5 weeks..
    i think now we switch to the Kage vs Madara and to Sasuke and Oro back before Kishi show us the face of Tobi ;_;

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter i think we will see tobi's face only after 3 or 4 chapters i think because kishi lives to keep us waiting

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey! can someone please tell me how to make threads? :-) im new here on Narutobase but ive been reading many threads for a long time now so i just made an account so i can join threads and be active! :-D Happy if someone could help me out!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic.. Tobi is either Obito or his father (maybe Kagami).
    If not, it's a non-uchiha.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi is obito's father. It's clear that both kakashi and guy knows him, also the only person we could visualize kakashi mourning that would have any influence on tobi is obito, also, it would explain why tobi can use kamui. He has motive, his son's death, he has the right age diff from kakashi, he is an uchiha, and he would have been able to gain knowledge about the hidden leaf easily since he was apart of the hidden leaf, like where naruto was going to be born and info on the anbu black ops. we can write madara's brother off now, clearly, and lets agree obito died, kakashi was seen mourning someone close to him. What do yall think??

Academy Student yin yang release's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

best prediction i have heard