View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
1099. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    10 0.91%
  • **

    4 0.36%
  • ***

    31 2.82%
  • ****

    154 14.01%
  • *****

    900 81.89%
Page 27 of 38 « First ... 1723242526272829303137 ... Last»
Results 651 to 675 of 940
  1. #651
    Member cjayz 007's Avatar
    Status
    cjayz 007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Estatic
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    kishi will take thru flashbacks abt tobi and then explain the peculiarity of tobi's eye before revealing who tobi is first to naruto then odas...
     
         

  2. #652
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    when he summoned the 9 tails, Kurama exclaimed "Madara!" Seeing how he's been manipulated by Madara before, i'm sure he would recongnize the chakra (which would imply that his chakra is similar enough to be mistaken). Smells like siblings to me.
    Kurama says "You!" but yeah, I agree that's enough to imply they probably have similar chakra.
     
         

  3. #653
    Heathen. ImmaculateShadow's Avatar
    Status
    ImmaculateShadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fólkvangr
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    When Tobi said "S**t!" at the end I literally jumped out of my chair at work with joy -

    Phenomenal Chapter!

    Depending on what Kishimoto wants to emphasize more we could see ether the unveiling of Tobi or the people who know everything in issue 600. I honestly can't decide which way it's going to go.

    Now that Kakashi has spent himself in the way of chakra and is down for the count it's so time for Sakura to show up and save his ass. On top of that perhaps Naruto will have a moment of weakness where he too falls over and is out of chakra ...

    Lastly, to all of you out there who are talking about Tobi's neglect to use the Rinnegan - it's simple really. Just start counting on your hand the number of things Tobi had going on at that moment, of mask breakage, as well as any other.

    † Summoning and controlling the Gedo Mazo.
    † Raising up the Ten-tails.
    † Warping s**t here, there & every where with Kamui.
    [Remember that the chakra strain of warping physical objects with Kamui is dependent on size]
    † Bijuu chains.
    † Phasing with Kamui.
    † Conjuring up fire-barriers.
    † Swinging Madara's war-fan. [simply BAMF]

    ... the guys got a few things on his plate.
     
         

  4. #654
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateShadow View Post
    When Tobi said "S**t!" at the end I literally jumped out of my chair at work with joy -

    Phenomenal Chapter!

    Depending on what Kishimoto wants to emphasize more we could see ether the unveiling of Tobi or the people who know everything in issue 600. I honestly can't decide which way it's going to go.

    Now that Kakashi has spent himself in the way of chakra and is down for the count it's so time for Sakura to show up and save his ass. On top of that perhaps Naruto will have a moment of weakness where he too falls over and is out of chakra ...

    Lastly, to all of you out there who are talking about Tobi's neglect to use the Rinnegan - it's simple really. Just start counting on your hand the number of things Tobi had going on at that moment, of mask breakage, as well as any other.

    † Summoning and controlling the Gedo Mazo.
    † Raising up the Ten-tails.
    † Warping s**t here, there & every where with Kamui.
    [Remember that the chakra strain of warping physical objects with Kamui is dependent on size]
    † Bijuu chains.
    † Phasing with Kamui.
    † Conjuring up fire-barriers.
    † Swinging Madara's war-fan. [simply BAMF]

    ... the guys got a few things on his plate.
    Yeah, I doubt Kishi's just gonna come out and give us his identity. There's gonna be some "end of the chapter" thing going on next week.
     
         

  5. #655
    Body-Flicker robert31393's Avatar
    Status
    robert31393 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    tobi is not obito.it took madara his whole life to know how to control the nine tails and you expect me to believe that obito can control it from the time when he died to when naruto was born (which was only three years in between).not only the nine tails but also the gedo statue too? i think it is impossible for obito to be tobi,maybe tobi is using obito's body but i highly doubt that tobi is the real obito.you guys are believing he is obito because he has obito's eye or because he knew what happened in kakashi's past.but you guys arent realizing that uchiha steal each others eyes all the time so you cant just automatically assume tobi is obito because of that. and the reason why tobi knows everything is because zetsu records everything just by fusing and becoming one with a certain area.so for you just to believe tobi is obito because of those two reasons is very stupid and unanalytical.
     
         

  6. #656
    Academy Student Marokimi's Avatar
    Status
    Marokimi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    What a cliff hanger ending.
     
         

  7. #657
    Member earthsoul's Avatar
    Status
    earthsoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't pay them no mind, say
    what's on your heart's edge,
    leave 'em all reeling towards
    the truth...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    great chapter, didnt think that kamui cld be used to teleport people too..guess that's how tobi moved btw time..looking forward to the next chapter, awesome!!!
     
         

  8. #658
    Member
    Status
    kyuubigoku78 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjapatrick89 View Post
    the man behind the mask has to be Obito cause he has the same mangekyou sharingan as Kakashi and I think Kakashi was looking at Obito's grave
    And? Have you forgotten that Tobi has a crapload of sharingan in his lair? :flaw: Your argument is invalid. There are so many plotholes that it is hard to pinpoint Tobi's identity. It is highly unlikely that Tobi is Obito though for numerous reasons.
     
         

  9. #659
    Member Lightingkashshi's Avatar
    Status
    Lightingkashshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    independence, Oregon
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by killerbeesama View Post
    i got the feeling that next weeks chapter is about sasuke&oro or the kages but kishi isn't gonna show us the face of tobi awesome chapter though 5*
    agreed, i felt the same thing. Back to Kage fight or ORO/Sasuke (i want to know where they are going). I think Kishi is going to make us wait to find out who Tobi really is...
     
         

  10. #660
    Team Taka AnimeIsPerfection's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeIsPerfection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Library :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Ok, seeing Tobi swear and panic slightly was just totally awesome. Kakashi is an epic genious sensei. And the cliffhanger!!!! DDD Seriousy I can't wait for the next chapter!!!! (unless there is a scene change...)

    Anywho, 5 stars! :overjoy:
     
         

  11. #661
    Sage painisgod1008's Avatar
    Status
    painisgod1008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hidden Rain Village
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Leave it to Naruto to reveal Tobi's identity to the world.
     
         

  12. #662
    Academy Student
    Status
    Rumpelstiltskin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi9991 View Post
    I think Tobi is.... Chuck Norris.
    Haha I LOL'd. The God.
     
         

  13. #663
    Member
    Status
    hwrdprkns is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    I, personally, think that Tobi has Obito's body as his left half, and Senju Hashirama's body as his right half.

    It explains why he's so badass and able to do a bunch of crazy jutsus.
     
         

  14. #664
    Sage wargear's Avatar
    Status
    wargear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 18 wheeler that just passed you...
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Awesome chapter! Blasted cliffhanger ending.. cant wait!
     
         

  15. #665
    Academy Student Ultimo Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimo Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hwrdprkns View Post
    I, personally, think that Tobi has Obito's body as his left half, and Senju Hashirama's body as his right half.

    It explains why he's so badass and able to do a bunch of crazy jutsus.
    I was leaning towards something similar, only reason I would question it would be because the two times he's had his arm torn off...fighting the 4th and Konan, it was his left in one encounter and his right in another. I think Tobi is Obito and i'm well aware of all the holes in the theory. Kishi's not going to be able to keep everyone happy when it comes to Tobi's identity, not with all the theories floating around but i'm sure he'll be able to fill in the gaps. It's his manga, he'll do what he wants and we'll just have to accept it. I think the possibilities are too broad...especially with Tobi having been involved with Orochimaru, Zetsu and Madara.
     
         
    Last edited by Ultimo Sage; 08-24-2012 at 03:42 AM. Reason: forgot to mention it previously

  16. #666
    Member sukyyb's Avatar
    Status
    sukyyb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    I think that all of this tension built up between Kakashi and Tobi, and the hints pointing towards Tobi being Obito has something to do with Rin. I mean, Kishi can't just leave her out. Just a thought.
     
         

  17. #667
    Member
    Status
    wonderer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Man as many times i said before. The reason kishi never has shown tobi's MS was because we would know who's eye it was. This chapter proved i was right.
     
         

  18. #668
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sukyyb View Post
    I think that all of this tension built up between Kakashi and Tobi, and the hints pointing towards Tobi being Obito has something to do with Rin. I mean, Kishi can't just leave her out. Just a thought.

    I was thinking the same thing. Kishi talks about (and the anime makes 2 whole episodes) pertaining to Obito but only mentions Rin? With Kakashi always only saying at Obito's "grave" "I'm sorry I couldn't protect her"

    As I said the the other thread I personally think it's Obito, but I am open to the fact that it is other people (especially uchiha)

    I remember there was a picture rendering of one side of Madara's face (when he was burned by Sasuke's Amaterasu) and they made that side of the face whole, and it looked exactly like izuna or that other Uchiha.

    However, the main reason why I think that it's Obito is because if you look at the spelling of Tobi
    Start at the "O" in tobi and go around the whole word

    tObi
    toBi
    tobI
    Tobi
    tObi

    The capitals spell Obito.

    Furthermore we all know that Obito's body was CRUSHED, but when he fought the 4th his arm looked like it was melting off. My theory is that Zetsu or some other person helped him put his body back together OR he activated his MS and got himself out of there. All signs point towards Obito right now but again I would not be surprised in the least if it was someone else/if Kishi was trolling us/if Kishi was mind-fu**ing Kakashi :D

    Lastly, I know it's kinda morbid and we all don't want him to die but c'mon, who wants to see 8 gates?

    ♥ Kishi and this is my second post!
     
         

  19. #669
    Member MasterofJutsu's Avatar
    Status
    MasterofJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Narutoverse
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Kakashi is probaley blind by his MS, I bet that he'll obtain tobi (obitos) sharingan after the fight
    Stupidest troll I've heard on this thread:noc:
     
         

  20. #670
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterofJutsu View Post
    Stupidest troll I've heard on this thread:noc:
    ROTFLMAO

    Just picture it!

    Kakashi gets the EMS (or normal ms in this case?)... but he can't even open his eyelids because if he does so much chakara gets drained from double Sharingan that he could die! lmao

    but yeah, to that comment :sy: all day long
     
         

  21. #671
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Meet View Post
    Tobi is Obito its obvious tobi says" U Just have a BORROWED power thtu can use a bunch of times" and Tobi and kakashi have the same MS .....................Cant wait until Next week ?
    No, Tobi is not Obito. The statement being made is in the context of 'using Uchiha techniques as a non-Uchiha.' He's criticizing Kakashi for using the powers of the Uchiha and not criticizing him for using Obito's uchiha powers.

    Please don't confuse the two.
     
         

  22. #672
    Academy Student TeamNamikaze's Avatar
    Status
    TeamNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Next Chapter Madara or Orochimaru will give a background story or drop hints as to who Tobi is and lead us into 600 where it is actually revealed.

    I got a feeling Orochimaru has a lot more to do with the story line than anyone thought possible.

    Stupid snakeman has to f**k shit up does he!!
     
         

  23. #673
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    The reason Tobi can use his MS Sharingan without any damaging affect is because he have the first Hokage cells, so he don't need to implant new eye's, so Tobi need to just shut up with the trash talking to Kakashi who not even a Uchiha, but a top 6 best sharingan user problemly in Uchiha history. That why Sasuke & Kakashi need to get some of those golden first Hokage cells and that also the reason why Tobi being Obito will make him overrated and the worse villian ever.

    If Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Izuna, Shisui grew up with Kakashi, they would of been better or atleast on par with Kakashi as young boy's, but Obito was nothing before awaking the Sharingan and after at best a average young Uchiha ninja. If Tobi turn out to be Obito(which he have to have some connection to Obito now because Kakashi and Tobi have the same MS design) now he will be way better than Kakashi, had Itachi clueless and had fourth Hokage worry in a big fight. These are three of the smartest, most talented ninja in Naruto manga. It will be just to many hole to fill for me to buy Obito (from what we seen of him), as this underdog ninja who now the top villian of all time so far in the manga. That is to big of a jump for a incompotent young ninja, maybe he is evil Naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 08-24-2012 at 06:32 AM.

  24. #674
    Demon Lord Malebolgia's Avatar
    Status
    Malebolgia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Eighth Circle of Hell
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    Remember when Tobi said he was a shell of his former self?

    Why would he say this if he was Obito?

    Looking back at the knowledge Tobi has and what he has said up until now, Tobi being Obito isn't plausible.
     
         

  25. #675
    Member
    Status
    leezagboola is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

    whats the bet that they will skip to another part of the war for the next few chapters to force us to wait?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •