154 14.01%

900 81.89%
Page 31 of 38 « First ... 21272829303132333435 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

I would love to see Kakashi or Tobi(really Kakashi because of his smart's, I don't see Tobi as that smart just powerful) have both pair of eye's, the things they could do. Like transport to the other dimension and throw some shuriken, transport the shuriken so they would appear in front of their opponent, while Kakashi or Tobi transport behind the person they are fighting(how you counter that) or set a trap in the other dimension and Kamui technique from far and transport person they are fighting and on the other side opponent pop up in a trap of paper bombs.

Also people Kakashi have master Kamui in his left MS eye to the extent it can be master(when have Kakashi not master a jutus that he have enough chakra to, he is a genius people). Why haven't anyone said that Tobi didn't master his Kamui in his right eye because he can't shoot it at people and need to touch them to transport them with himself to the other dimension(that why the fourth Hokage drill Tobi into the ground, because he need to touch you before hand to transport you, the same thing happen with Konan). The reason is that the extent of both of their eye, which is a pair that if Kakashi or Tobi had both eye's, he will be able to do both Kamui technique making Kamui whole.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-25-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Iiiiiiintense!!
    lmao at the pic

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally, I don't believe Tobi is Obito even though, he does have Obito's other eye. I think that Obito is actually the black Zetsu. Black Zetsu has half a body and the ability to record events just like Kakashi can copy and record jutsus with his sharingan. White Zetsu has senju DNA(Hashirama cells)...it would make sense if black Zetsu is Uchiha DNA(Obito) based. It would also be a sick twist if Tobi is Izuna using Rin's body. Rin maybe the unique vessel...similar to naruto's mom. She is able to perform medical jutsus, resilient to genjutsu and always carries something on her back similar to Tobi and his weapon(this theory may be far fetched lol). Oh yeah...it is possible that Izuna or possibly Hashirama(plot twist)could be using a spirit jutsu similar to Tsunada's brother when he appeared to her during the Madara battle.

Last edited by KANGOLNY; 08-25-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still don't think tobi is obito just because the ages and time don't add up. How could it be obito if tobi fought the 4th and was just as old as the 4th ? maybe even older. Secondly when tobi fights, he attacks them emotionally, like when he fought konan he revealed to her that he gave nagato the rinnegan and now with kakashi hes using obitos other eye. Tobi is also a collector of sharingans, could have easily gotten obitos eye with help of zetsu

My theory is hes a character who we don't know much about and i dont think hes an uchiha

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageof7paths View Post
    I still don't think tobi is obito just because the ages and time don't add up. How could it be obito if tobi fought the 4th and was just as old as the 4th ? maybe even older. Secondly when tobi fights, he attacks them emotionally, like when he fought konan he revealed to her that he gave nagato the rinnegan and now with kakashi hes using obitos other eye. Tobi is also a collector of sharingans, could have easily gotten obitos eye with help of zetsu

My theory is hes a character who we don't know much about and i dont think hes an uchiha
    He does attack them emotionally, which allows him to manipulate them. It worked for Kakashi until Guy snapped him out of it. Tobi is a troll.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God View Post
    tbh squiggles i think your just a troll:sy:

tobi has been using ms the whole time for instance to control the kyuubi you need ms and tobi attacked the village with kyuubi under his control

end of story

secondly his kamui is his unique ninjutsu for his MS its like amatarasu is a unique ninjutsu to sasuke and sasuke can use amatarasu but can also manipulate the flames (control it better than itachi)

tobi can use kamui but manipulate kamui (control it better than kakashi) so he can transfer himself and make it look like hes teleporting and that things slip through him :P
    And I think you're just retarded. Go read the chapter that talks contains the attack on Konoha with the Kyuubi. Look very very closely, Tobi is not using MS to control it.

Also, if you're going to spout drivel, please find evidence to back up your claims.

Troll..... pffft.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Only 4 days away from the chapter!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    So was tobi's space-time migration kamui the whole time?!?!
    yes it is...and that also means kakashi can train himself to be that formidable as well...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think this theorie is right..base on what tobi said its actualy connect its about wish that not happen thats why obito aka tobi is change and maybe someone is full of hatred in konoha is brainwashing obito aka tobi

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GdaTyler View Post
    If Tobi is revealed as Obito, this will be my reaction to the trolling.

this is sooooo troooooolllllllliiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!! :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi is not an uchia.... tobi's crave for power is one like oro and danzo has.... if he is an uchia...then he must be izuna...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    yes it is...and that also means kakashi can train himself to be that formidable as well...
    Kakashi will never have self transportations or be able to slip threw object, unless he get Obito other eye that Tobi have. Just like Tobi will never be able to transport object or people to the other dimension without touching them, unless he get Kakashi left eye(why don't your understand this). Kakashi have already master Kamui in his left MS eye, I mean when you can make just the rasangan disappear in Naruto hand from a far with perfect precision and had someone like Tobi totally fake out, I will have to say you might have Kamui down in limited time and try's compare to Tobi(Kakashi just need more chakra so he don't have to ration Kamui). Only thing left if he have not done it already or even can do it with his left MS eye, is to look at object or people and make them slip pass other object or people.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-25-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito, Sasukes father, some random guy? :D

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageof7paths View Post

I agree with you to a point. I think someone else mentioned this on the board but, I think Tobi is Obito's dad. Who else would be old enough to know all that history and want to make Kakashi feel bad about making empty promises he couldn't keep.

beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what an awesome chapter still not sure if tobi is obito or not but its definitaly leanin that way. i just hope they actully show his face next chapter and not go to another fight but they probally will not that its a bad thing tho the suspence of the reveal will probally be worth it when they finally show it

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    God made women for sin and
    lust

In the next chapter, it will be about sasuke, bet ya

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Tobi is not an Uchiha"

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

DAMN 5/5 for this chapter... i love this chapter, who are you? can't wait next chapter
    and who is naruto? is he the sage legend ninja????? ....

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi has to have been more that one character... Who I think is now Obito/(origins of Zetsu) if that makes any sense. I mentioned it maybe being his father whom in which we don't know anything about so I'm leaning more towards Obito

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well if tobi can survive the 4th hokages rasengan which nearly blew him apart and can rip off his own arm (when fighting torune and fu) and then magically regrow it again i dont see why he cant survive a rasengan to the face

and hes not using the rinnegans outer path moves cos he cant while keeping the bijuu bound with his technique.. well thats the impression i get from what kakashi said so i doubt we will see rinnegan powers... but u never know might be wrong

yh having seen him regrow an arm and what not he prolly died after the 4th hit him but zetsu made another clone - yeah zetsu is definately linked because after he ripped is arm off how did he get another one?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi has NOT been using the Mangekyo Sharingan until this chapter, guys.

Instead he's been relying on his three-tomoe Sharingan to use his Space-Time abilities. I'll explain:

When Sasuke fought Danzo, his three-tomoe Sharingan could use Izanagi. You need the Mangekyo Sharingan to use Izanagi BUT his Senju DNA allowed him to perform the ability using the regular Sharigan.

The same is for Tobi. He has Senju DNA inside of him, and it allows him to use the Mangekyo Sharigan without actually ACTIVATING it. Another thing, the reason why he can teleport himself and Kakashi can't is because Tobi possess the right eye of Obito's Sharigan. Sasuke cast Amaterasu using his left eye and puts it out by using his right eye.

Pay attention to this fact as this points out he real TRUTH. Tobi is only using ONE JUTSU. One to become intangible AND to suck up things. What if THAT'S the secondary ability of Obito's Sharingan.

Tell me what you thing.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

RASENGAN TO THE FACE, F*** THAAAAHT!!!

Kendrick Lamar reference! lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kakashi is going to die soon.. =(

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NamikazeNagato View Post
    Tobi has NOT been using the Mangekyo Sharingan until this chapter, guys.

Instead he's been relying on his three-tomoe Sharingan to use his Space-Time abilities. I'll explain:

When Sasuke fought Danzo, his three-tomoe Sharingan could use Izanagi. You need the Mangekyo Sharingan to use Izanagi BUT his Senju DNA allowed him to perform the ability using the regular Sharigan.

The same is for Tobi. He has Senju DNA inside of him, and it allows him to use the Mangekyo Sharigan without actually ACTIVATING it. Another thing, the reason why he can teleport himself and Kakashi can't is because Tobi possess the right eye of Obito's Sharigan. Sasuke cast Amaterasu using his left eye and puts it out by using his right eye.

Pay attention to this fact as this points out he real TRUTH. Tobi is only using ONE JUTSU. One to become intangible AND to suck up things. What if THAT'S the secondary ability of Obito's Sharingan.

Tell me what you thing.
    I agree wholeheartedly. There must also be some strong bond between Tobi and Zetsu. If it is Obito, maybe half of his body is some kind of Zetsu/senju dna thing.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mehn kishi tried for this chapter,but i dont want kakshi to die.
    :noc::ice::ice::ice::noc::noc: