154 14.01%

900 81.89%
Page 34 of 38 « First ... 24303132333435363738 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    I plan on editing the shit out
    of my page ^^ photoshop time

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

I'm willing to bet it Izuna if -Haku Yuki- could come up with 10 reasons why i cant be to obito. If you can come up with a legit reason why its not then I'm willing to read it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu Kage View Post
    tobi is obito
    :ice:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Studying for Finals...

Here's an idea. Let's all wait a few more days in suspense!

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok...lets put it in perspective. Tobi is an uchiha. We know this because of his attire. Why would he have obito's eye? Hmmmm maybe because he didn't have any eyes. Which explaines why one was always covered until he got the rinnegan. To put it plain and simple. Tobi is Izuna. It adds up.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1 View Post
    Any notice kakashi's eye bleeding? holy crap
    Holy shit just checked now does this mean he is losing his eye sight??

http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/598/12

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Why does everyone think that Tobi gave Nagato the rinnegan?????? Last time I check Tobi is a liar and everything that comes out of his face is a lieeeeeee!!! Like claiming he was MAdara, most likely Madara gave nagato the rinnegan as he knew who nagato was when he was ressurrected, Tobi aint give nobody shit he was probaly talking as if he were still Madara during his lying arcs

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter. Cant wait to see if obito's eye was stolen or if obito survived and is tobi? . because if you remember when tobi had his mask half blown off before rinnegan it showed that he possessed 2 sharingan. not only 1 as obito would have had. unless obito stole a second sharingan until implanting the rinnegan? . glad to finally see tobi MS to match kakashi. i want to see whats going on with sasuke personally.
    any take on that? i want sasuke and naruto to have to team up to defeat Tobi and Madara.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

4/5 only because tobi's face was not revealed.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHinataForver View Post
    Awesome episode and all but all the obito crap is getting so annoying. Only intelligent people like me and many others can understand naruto. Obito can't be tobi because tobi is the same person that battled the 4th hokage and attacked the leaf with kuruma(nine-tails). When he battled the 4th he was able to use the dimensional jutsu he uses now. When that incident occured kakashi and gai and others were still young including obito. Unless obito can just transform his age or something it isn't possible. The only other option is that tobi stole obitos eye or someone else did.

BOOOOOYAHHHHHHH!!!!
    um...when the 9 tails attacked konoha kakashi was a teenager (probably around narutos current age). obito was already (thought) dead. do a little research and you'll see that they weren't THAT young. and the whole obito just transforming his age thing...well then i guess the 4th can also just bring himself back to life before he became hokage to save his pupils right? I'm not saying tobi definitely is obito I'm just saying that you can't discount any possibilities. this is a manga after all, anything can happen.

Last edited by konte811; 08-27-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalAnimeJW View Post
    why is there so many people who still thinks that tobi is obito? the manga has already stated that tobi managed to GET THOSE EYES FROM THE KANABI BRIDGE! if its obito, then why would he need to get the eye?
    and don't forget, he used to have another defected sharingan on his other eye (before implanting the rinnegan)
    last but not least, if he is really obito, then how could he control the third mizukage? obito is not even born yet!!! :sy:
    obito got his sharingan at the kanabi bridge. he technically didn't have it before then.

madara knew who nagato was and he stated that he didn't die from the fight with hashirama just that he awakened the rinnegan shortly before he died. is it not possible that he died right after he met nagato? we have no real idea what madara can do. where do we ever get a demonstration of his genjutsu abilities? its entirely possible that he used an extremely powerful genjutsu like the one shisui could use to control the mizukage.

like i said in other posts, I'm not totally convinced that tobi = obito or tobi = izuna or whatever. i acknowledge that its possible for nearly everyone to be right. there are certain scenarios that make tobi = obito make a lot of sense and certain scenarios that make tobi = izuna make a lot of sense. we'll just have to wait and see in the manga.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Release View Post
    Looks like all the people saying Naruto can only use BM and have a huge Kurama cloke around him were wrong. Looks like Naruto still has extreme speed, and his chakra arms are even more devastating than KM. Epic chapter, crazy cliffhanger, definitely the BEST chapter over the past couple months.

If I could go higher than 5 stars I would.

Naruto is a badass, Kakashi is a badass.
    Yeah there was one person in particular who madw a whole thread about that. How he couldn't make a clone in that form. Cause of the big fox cloak. That they cant leave the cloak. In order for him to use this form he has to be in the fox cloak to begin with. Forgot who that guy was but what do u have to say now. . Some People...smh

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I want to say a few things.

1. The chapter will stay focused on naruto's fight. Why cause kishi said tobi's identity would be revealed this month. This is the last week to do so.

2. Reason i believe tobi can use kamui at a higher level than kakashi and why he can use obito's eye better is because he has senju dna. Just like having senju dna makes izanagi possible. I believe having both uchiha and senju dna can strengthen the eyes and the eyes techs to new levels. If kakashi does take tobi's eye after the fight if kakashi goes blind and hes not able to use that s/t tech tobi does. The fact that kakashi lacks both senju and uchiha dna would limit him. Maye its not even the fact of not having senju blood. But more of the fact that kakashi isnt a uchiha to begin with.

3. Lastly, regardless to who tobi might be im sure kishi would give a good reason why. With 2 or more chapters dedicated to flash backs. Allowing us to understand tobi's motive. Its funny. Even though the manga shows tobi to be evil. His goal ultimately is to create true peace. In his eyes the world cant be saved. But im sure where ever kishi goes i would love the story. Its hard to see his vision. When we only get to see it one chapter at a time.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

!!!SPOILER!!!Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

Goodmorning everyone, it's a pleasure to join the base. Now to the good stuff☝(And by the way, I'm not Victor Sleever)

While visiting Japan for business,me(Victor Sleever) and Mike Birnton, from Viz Media, decided to spare some of our time and go to Comic Market 78, the biggest manga festival in Japan, something that happens only twice a year. The festival lasts for 3 days, from 23 august to 25 august.

After some time wandering around the Tokyo Big Sight convention center, we met Masashi Kishimoto, me and Mike are big fans of Naruto, so it was a really pleasant surprise to be able to talk with him.
    He didn't have much time to talk because he was holding a conference in about 30 minutes since we met, we asked if he could reveal some of the things he will talk about at the conference, and surprisingly he said yes.

Mike asked all the questions while I wrote them.
    Q:So, what exactly is the conference about?
    A:After the identity of Tobi was revealed by one of my assistants, I realized that the next few chapters will leave the fans confused. I had to clear up some misunderstandings, thus, Comic Market was the best place to do it.

Q:Then the rumors are true? Is Toby really Izuna? I thought he died in battle after Madara took his eyes, is that a lie?
    A:Well, the truth about his survival is much different, I can't tell you how he survived, you will have to read the next chapters to find out, but yes, Izuna is Tobi.

Q:How come he has eyes now? I thought he was blind.
    A:He will reveal that together with his identity, let's just say that the Uchiha clan is much larger than you know.

Q:In an earlier interview you talked about Madara not having any weaknesses, what about Tobi? Is he going to be killed by Naruto after his identity is revealed?
    A:Not really, after the way he survived is revealed and what he tries to truly achieve, everyone will change, the truth will hurt a lot of them, it will actually change the history that they know.

Q:What do you mean by that? How will it hurt them?
    A:The truth is dark and bloody. Madara is related to why Tobi was supposed to die, you could say that what he wants is revenge, but his brother isn't the only who wanted to kill Tobi, one of the Hokage played a big part in the attempt on his life.

Q:What else?What is going to happen in this fight?
    A:You know, Tobi always had this forbidden technique prepared, I wanted him to use it only after his identity is revealed. If you thought that Kabuto's technique for reincarnating people is dangerous, you should see what Tobi prepared.

Q:Why did Izuna hide his identity?
    A:Because some of the Akatsuki already know what Madara did to Izuna, they know because someone told them, and they wouldn't be willing to help Izuna. I'm afraid I can't answer any more of your questions, but I'm hoping you will be patient, in the next weeks everything will be revealed.

A short interview that revealed a huge amount of spoilers, what is the truth behind Izuna's past? I guess we are going to find out in the next chapters.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

there is a thread from Edge showing this already.

on another note:
    this might be interesting for some of you (who havent read it)...
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=233398

Last edited by shk1020; 08-27-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I think he was stating the "Borrowed" eye because Kakashi is not a Uchiha.... that is all

5/5 for me

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I want orochimaru to step his game up all over again after the tobi arc of villianny is ended. Bcuz I'm tired and frustrated at all these fellow members trying to prove their erroneus Tobi theories.
    A bunch of impatient baboons who can't seem to enjoy a manga without the NEED to predict the death and fun out of it. Grrrrr.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SMNaruto View Post
    Actually bro Minato was already the 4th hokage when that book was published... Jiraiya died at 54... Yahiko was 25-30 when he died.. And jiraiya led his first team when he became A jonin.. Remember he was told by the the toad the Minato was probably the prophecy child, shortly after that the book was published
    I don't know what manga you have been reading, but it's not Naruto. The Toad never told Jiraiya who the prophecy child was. Jiraiya thought it was Nagato when he seen he had the rinnigan, that why he train him, Yahiko and Konan. Than when he heard they die, Jiraiya figure it was Minato(I don't think he wouldn't just look pass Minato with the talent he had, if he train him first). Than when Minato die, he thought the prophecy child prediction might of been wrong, until he fought agaist Pain Jutsu and he knew the prophecy child was Naruto. Also he started written the book when he was trainning Nagato and the other as kids. Years later when Naruto was born it was publish. One more thing Orochmara wasn't near becoming evil back then when they fough Hanzo, so that a long time ago. The way I see it from following the manga, Nagato is a atleast a couple years older or the same age as Minato.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-27-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbeesama View Post
    i got the feeling that next weeks chapter is about sasuke&oro or the kages but kishi isn't gonna show us the face of tobi awesome chapter though 5*
    i was thinking the exact same thing,,, either the story goes back to some other shinobi or no manga

Status
    This user has no status.

So...will the manga be released this week? I've heard otherwise, as one usually does, but seeing as something big is about to revealed, I got really nervous.

Also, I'm with my fellow nail biters: I don't think Tobi's identity will be revealed this week. I hope it will...buuuuut I've got a bad feeling about this.

Worst case scenario Kishimoto the battle continues but Tobi's face is continuously blocked something.

Status
    May 2012
    God realm tendencies

I can't wait any more... by blood is boiling and i'm gonna cash in on my friends... The truth about Tobi will finally be revieled. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah #EvilLaugh

Status
    Aug 2012
    Shag~

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Umm.. The only mizukage that tobi controlled, was the fourth mizu (Yaguera).
    ***** please, do some research before u post here :sy: :sy: :noc:
    Please, people do make mistakes like forgetting stuffs
    This happened like a century of chapters already!:sy:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Shag~

Quote Originally Posted by konte811 View Post
    obito got his sharingan at the kanabi bridge. he technically didn't have it before then.

madara knew who nagato was and he stated that he didn't die from the fight with hashirama just that he awakened the rinnegan shortly before he died. is it not possible that he died right after he met nagato? we have no real idea what madara can do. where do we ever get a demonstration of his genjutsu abilities? its entirely possible that he used an extremely powerful genjutsu like the one shisui could use to control the mizukage.

like i said in other posts, I'm not totally convinced that tobi = obito or tobi = izuna or whatever. i acknowledge that its possible for nearly everyone to be right. there are certain scenarios that make tobi = obito make a lot of sense and certain scenarios that make tobi = izuna make a lot of sense. we'll just have to wait and see in the manga.
    Yup, that's basically what I mean, I agree with you, but I'm still unwilling to guess who tobi really is:shrug: so let's find out!:o

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

It wil be interesting to find out why Tobi collected all those sharingans. My theory is that the secret Uchiha wall list all family names and the associated powers that are passed along each family's bloodline. Killing all of the Uchiha village provided Tobi the opportunity needed to get all the sharingans needed with the exception of shisui's and Itachi's...hence thats why Itachi put the protection on Sasuke's eyes. Obito's sharingan was also one of the most coveted. I have a feeling that we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Tobi's Sharingan abilities.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I think that it's time to see who sasuke and orochimaru are going to see

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    Reasons that Tobi isn't Obito:

Plothole Number 1: Tobi’s Power Level (chapters 500-504). There is no way Obito could turn into an alpha dog shinobi who mastered S/T phasing and teleportation within a 1-2 year time frame. At 15 years old? No way... There is also no way Obito would know how to extract the Kyuubi, hypnotize it, control it like a puppet, and then summon it wherever the hell he wants to. And all of this is supposed to have happened 1-2 years after Obito supposedly died? That’s just not feasible.

Plothole Number 2: Personality U-turn (chapter 241 page 19). "Of course those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don’t care about their companions are even worse than trash." Will of Fire talk from Obito. It makes no sense for. him to suddenly manifest this unwavering vendetta against Konoha unless Tobi is just using Obito’s body as a vessel, in which case, Tobi isn’t really Obito anyway because his soul and spirit have nothing to do with it.

Plothole Number 3: Kushina Quote (chapter 501 page 7). "Do you have ANY idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?" It’s a complete contradiction for Obito to say something like that when, hypothetically, he wouldn’t have been alive long enough to make that type of comment because Obito would have been 15 years old if he fought Minato. Tobi has probably had to wait DECADES for the opportunity to extract the Kyuubi from its host.

Plothole Number 4: Kyuubi recognised Tobi (chapter 501 page 8 ). The Kyuubi actually recognises Tobi and possibly knows who he is. If THAT doesn’t convince you, nothing will. The Kyuubi made a direct transfer from being sealed into Mito to being sealed into Kushina, so there is a fundamental contradiction for the Kyuubi to recognise anyone in the outside world when it was sealed for all that time. If the Kyuubi actually recognised Tobi, it means Tobi has to be someone who was alive during Hashirama/Madara’s generation.

Plothole Number 5: Tobi is too tall (chapter 503 page 9). Tobi was shown to be adult sized when he fought Minato, chapter 503 page 5. But on page 9, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai are all shown to be much shorter as they are going through adolescence. Obito would have been around that size and is therefore too short to be Tobi.

Plothole Number 6: Minato would’ve figured it out (chapter 500-504). If Tobi was really Obito, then Minato would have figured it out when they were fighting each other. Obito was Minato’s own student and would have recognised his chakra, but he didn’t.

Plothole Number 7: This is HIS doing (chapter 560 page 2). "This is HIS doing." That means Madara knows exactly who Tobi is, but there is no way Madara could have worked with Obito because Madara had died already. We know this because by the time Nagato gets Madara's Rinnegan from Tobi, Madara is officially dead - "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death." (chapter 560 page 15). This is important because Nagato is older than Minato, and Minato is older than Obito.

Plothole Number 8: Hashirama Comparison (chapter 462 page 14). Tobi says to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you." To make that type of comparison Tobi must have known what Hashirama was like as a person. Problem is, Hashirama was dead before Obito was born.

Plothole Number 9: During Our Battle (chapter 512 page 9). "This is something I grew from living tissue I stole from him during our battle." Kabuto already revealed the Madara coffin so there was no reason for Tobi to keep lying. So if Tobi actually had a fight with Hashirama there is no way he could be Obito.

Plothole Number 10: Too Much Knowledge. It is impossible for Obito to know so much about the bloody history between the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan before Konoha was even established as a shinobi village. Tobi has to be someone from that generation. It is also impossible for Obito to know so much about Rikudou Sennin, his sons, the Bijuu and the Juubi.

THE BIGGEST PLOTHOLE OF THEM ALL.

Plothole Number 11: Nagato is much older than Obito.

Why is this important? Because Tobi GAVE Nagato the Rinnegan. In other words, it is impossible for Obito to have given kid Nagato the Rinnegan because Obito is much younger than Nagato.

i predict that he is izuna kagami ( and father of obito perhaps) or some random new char and if so i predict reactions similar to when amon turned out to be a new char that didin't eppear in the previous seris. if you want someone who did the bad thing that we saw ebfore the bad guy papered watch scooby doo
    This is Gold. Makes Sense. Im betting on Kagami or Izuna or someone random we havent met yet.

Possibly Ramen Guy..