4 0.36%

31 2.82%

154 14.01%

900 81.89%
Page 35 of 38 « First ... 253132333435363738 Last»
    Norris Mode Activated ChuckNorris2's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    I'd tell you...But then I'd have to kill you!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

good chapter 5/5 but I think kishi is going to flashback to sasuke and oro or madara and 5 kage and then have tobi revealed in Chapter 600

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

theyre saying that it is izuna!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!im referring to the spoiler in the interview of kishi....no!!!!!!why izuna,,i seriosly dont get it....if its izuna why did he need to pick obitos' eye,why did he mention about forgetting the faces part to guy and kakashi....i think this spoiler is hoax,just to confuse us all!!!!IT IS OBITO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulrevandkar View Post
    certainly tobi is not uchiha , but how did he performed izanagi ? , the forbidden technique for uchihas that requires abilities of both uchihas & senjus
    If Tobi used Izanagi then his eye would already be gone. Why are people saying he used izanagi?

IM not saying your wrong more asking a question of when he used izanagi

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    If Tobi used Izanagi then his eye would already be gone. Why are people saying he used izanagi?

He used Izanagi when he was fighting konan. Konan made an explosion that would last 10 mins, and he could only stay transparent for 5 mins. So he used Izanagi to stay alive for the last 5 mins.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Just to let y'all know, that interview with Kishi was a fake, just a ploy to get more traffic on their site. Half the links on it lead to spam and more spam.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post

Have you watched the show or read the manga? It helps lol

Academy Student Socrates Nor kenji's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For those who think Tobi is Obito go back and read the manga all over again because if you did you would know its not him. here are some proven facts, first off !! when Itachi found Tobi when he claim he was Madara his hair was long and when he was controlling the 3rd Mizukage his hair was long also, 2nd he told Naruto he knew the 1st personally and he knows to much about the sage of the six path. Another reason why its not Obito because if it was Obito when he fought the 4th Hokage he would of known Minato would teleport to his kuni, that his teacher you guys really think Kishi would make it that obvious he throwing you guys off its someone else. Here my theory Zetsu is able to be at so many places at once and able to sense anyone because he land itself thanks to the 1st DNA i believe Madara created Zetsu and during the 3rd great ninja war Zetsu stood behind watched the fight between kakashi and obito and the hidden rock ninjas and manage to take Obito eye and gave it to Tobi, Tobi did say he likes to stack up on good eyes. Honestly i believe its Madara brother he would be the only uchia that would have a grudge against his clan for turning there backs on Madara and the only uchia with hair like Madara also he told sasuke Madara brother gave his eyes to him he didnt take it from him. I could be wrong but its better than believing its Obito it wouldnt make any sense.

Academy Student Socrates Nor kenji's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you guys like Naruto then you guys are going to love Noblesse i really recommend it

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: !!!SPOILER!!!Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Loeasy View Post
    While visiting Japan for business,me(Victor Sleever) and Mike Birnton, from Viz Media, decided to spare some of our time and go to Comic Market 78, the biggest manga festival in Japan, something that happens only twice a year. The festival lasts for 3 days, from 23 august to 25 august.
    Hello everyone, I've been reading the forums for a while but I've just signed up after reading this post. It's a fake and let me tell you why. This guy says he went to Comic Market 78, but the latest Comic market is 82, which was held on August 10, 11 and 12. Comic Market 78 was 2 years ago.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The identity of tobi

The mask falls Tobi's face in the dimension of Kamui as he returns to the real world and the Naruto clone dissipates in this dimension

Tobi tries to get up, clutching his face with his back to the alliance. Naruto triumphant look forward to seeing your face.

Kurama-Naruto: No mask to hide

Kakashi: Obito .... .... show yourself.

As Tobi turns to the alliance shows her wrinkled face, an eye and an eye Sharingan Rinnegan.

Gai: Kakashi ...! Do not think that's Obito.

Kakashi: How is this possible ... died during the war?

Naruto: Who is this guy?

Kakashi: Obito's dad is ... Ka ..

Kagami: My name is Kagami and clearly not dead Kakashi.

Kakashi: But ... that's Obito's right eye, I'm sure that ... as it is ...

Kagami: I guess if I'm going to explain how I found my son's eye, should start from the beginning.

Kakashi and Gai As you know, I was an elite uchiha ninja, Tobirama trained with me and was on track to become a senior officer in the uchiha clan. I was born in a family
    with just my mother, she never talked about my father, no one did, I assumed he had died in battle during the formation of the Leaf Village.

When I was young Tobirama and Hashirama took a special interest in me, Hashirama put me under the guidance of Tobirama, at that time I thought it was a privilege but I would realize that there were more reasons behind this.

A couple of days before the death of Tobirama, this drew me aside and told me about my father, Madara.

Kakashi: You are the son of Madara?!

Kurama-Naruto: I see, this makes sense.

Kagami: Kyubi let me finish.

Tobirama trusted not to betray him, told me that during the battle between Hashirama and Madara, both sides were running out, they both knew that if this continued both die.

Tobirama was still young at that time, and had not advanced their jutsu E / T enough to be the leader of the sheet, so my father decided to make a sacrifice.

Flashback ** **

Madara: Hashirama if we continue, both die, and leaf fall, however I want my clan lead the Leaf Village, ninjas do not want to be substitutable for another hidden village.

Hahirama: What are you saying?

Madara: disappear, I will not put in pie in the sheet again, you can go back and lead the village, while not bring harm to my clan, I said that if I discarded back, wanting to bring peace.

Hashirama: As I can trust you?

Madara: My wife just had our first child, we named Kagami, I trust, while my son is not betrayed by the Senju clan, not back.

Flashback Ends ** **

Kagami: Tobirama died a few days later in an ambush attack, leaving Hiruzen in charge. I continued to live in the village of respect for my father and the sacrifice he made ​​until my son Obito died and that's when I had the help of Danzou to fake my death.

Gai: Why would you do that?

Kagami: There had been rumors that my father was still alive. I needed to find, after losing my son, was named Hokage Namikaze Minato, Kakashi became a hero, and my son was left with nothing. Danzou agreed to help on one condition.

Kakashi: That condition was that?

Kagami:'ll get to that soon.

After leaving the village was able to locate my father, he was old and his body was not in condition to fight.

He was angry with me for leaving the village, told him about Obito and introduced me to Zetsu, who was able to bring me Obito's body, where I caught her eye.
    One thing that the legend was uchiha never had a father who took his son's eyes. The MS was activated immediately, the pulsating excitement of receiving his eye was enough to activate it, luckily for you I got the eye Kamui was for defense and you had the offensive.

I just needed my father taught me one thing, how to control the Kyuubi.

Gai: The condition ....

Kakashi: It was that ....

Kagami: The condition that the root help Uchiha coup in the Leaf Village, little did I know that the end game had really planned Danzou.

WARNING THIS IS A SPOILER PREDICTION ONLY THE MANGA AND VIDEO WELL BE PUBLISHED OR LEAVE NARUTO MANGA 599

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shag~

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    The identity of tobi

The mask falls Tobi's face in the dimension of Kamui as he returns to the real world and the Naruto clone dissipates in this dimension

Tobi tries to get up, clutching his face with his back to the alliance. Naruto triumphant look forward to seeing your face.

Kurama-Naruto: No mask to hide

Kakashi: Obito .... .... show yourself.

As Tobi turns to the alliance shows her wrinkled face, an eye and an eye Sharingan Rinnegan.

Gai: Kakashi ...! Do not think that's Obito.

Kakashi: How is this possible ... died during the war?

Naruto: Who is this guy?

Kakashi: Obito's dad is ... Ka ..

Kagami: My name is Kagami and clearly not dead Kakashi.

Kakashi: But ... that's Obito's right eye, I'm sure that ... as it is ...

Kagami: I guess if I'm going to explain how I found my son's eye, should start from the beginning.

Kakashi and Gai As you know, I was an elite uchiha ninja, Tobirama trained with me and was on track to become a senior officer in the uchiha clan. I was born in a family
    with just my mother, she never talked about my father, no one did, I assumed he had died in battle during the formation of the Leaf Village.

When I was young Tobirama and Hashirama took a special interest in me, Hashirama put me under the guidance of Tobirama, at that time I thought it was a privilege but I would realize that there were more reasons behind this.

A couple of days before the death of Tobirama, this drew me aside and told me about my father, Madara.

Kakashi: You are the son of Madara?!

Kurama-Naruto: I see, this makes sense.

Kagami: Kyubi let me finish.

Tobirama trusted not to betray him, told me that during the battle between Hashirama and Madara, both sides were running out, they both knew that if this continued both die.

Tobirama was still young at that time, and had not advanced their jutsu E / T enough to be the leader of the sheet, so my father decided to make a sacrifice.

Flashback ** **

Madara: Hashirama if we continue, both die, and leaf fall, however I want my clan lead the Leaf Village, ninjas do not want to be substitutable for another hidden village.

Hahirama: What are you saying?

Madara: disappear, I will not put in pie in the sheet again, you can go back and lead the village, while not bring harm to my clan, I said that if I discarded back, wanting to bring peace.

Hashirama: As I can trust you?

Madara: My wife just had our first child, we named Kagami, I trust, while my son is not betrayed by the Senju clan, not back.

Flashback Ends ** **

Kagami: Tobirama died a few days later in an ambush attack, leaving Hiruzen in charge. I continued to live in the village of respect for my father and the sacrifice he made ​​until my son Obito died and that's when I had the help of Danzou to fake my death.

Gai: Why would you do that?

Kagami: There had been rumors that my father was still alive. I needed to find, after losing my son, was named Hokage Namikaze Minato, Kakashi became a hero, and my son was left with nothing. Danzou agreed to help on one condition.

Kakashi: That condition was that?

Kagami:'ll get to that soon.

After leaving the village was able to locate my father, he was old and his body was not in condition to fight.

He was angry with me for leaving the village, told him about Obito and introduced me to Zetsu, who was able to bring me Obito's body, where I caught her eye.
    One thing that the legend was uchiha never had a father who took his son's eyes. The MS was activated immediately, the pulsating excitement of receiving his eye was enough to activate it, luckily for you I got the eye Kamui was for defense and you had the offensive.

I just needed my father taught me one thing, how to control the Kyuubi.

Gai: The condition ....

Kakashi: It was that ....

Kagami: The condition that the root help Uchiha coup in the Leaf Village, little did I know that the end game had really planned Danzou.

WARNING THIS IS A SPOILER PREDICTION ONLY THE MANGA AND VIDEO WELL BE PUBLISHED OR LEAVE NARUTO MANGA 599
    This is freaking cool!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalAnimeJW View Post
    This is freaking cool!
    thanks and welcome to nb

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shine

Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    The identity of tobi

yeee this make sense
    could be possible!?
    maybe baby

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HUZIS View Post
    yeee this make sense
    could be possible!?
    maybe baby
    I is obito but i could be wrong

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

tobi is mizuki after gettign a beating from genin naruto he stole obitos sharingan and become teh biggest bad guy out there .

just getting in some last second trolling, tobi is aang from the last airbender

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I bet 5 kumi that next chapter, kishimoto will troll us again. Any takers?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi better not troll us

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    Kishi better not troll us
    PUH-LEEZE. You know hes gonna drag this out and troll us as long as possible. >=/ Its his style.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by katandthehat View Post
    PUH-LEEZE. You know hes gonna drag this out and troll us as long as possible. >=/ Its his style.
    If he does ima rape his wife

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Tobi is Orbito is see a Naruto talk no jutsu and Kakashi gaining EMS. Him gaining all the versions of Kamui.

Chapter was epic. I will never get tired of seeing Naruto using bijuu mode it reminds me of the final getsuga from bleach. The whole power of the kyuubi compressed into one person. Epic destruction. The only way he can get more power is if he uses safe mode in bijuu mode. I will die happy

Also Bee is disappointing me very much. Why isn't he in the compressed bijuu mode like Naruto throwing TBB's?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    If Tobi is Orbito is see a Naruto talk no jutsu and Kakashi gaining EMS. Him gaining all the versions of Kamui.

Chapter was epic. I will never get tired of seeing Naruto using bijuu mode it reminds me of the final getsuga from bleach. The whole power of the kyuubi compressed into one person. Epic destruction. The only way he can get more power is if he uses safe mode in bijuu mode. I will die happy

Also Bee is disappointing me very much. Why isn't he in the compressed bijuu mode like Naruto throwing TBB's?
    1- Agreed
    2- safe mode? i think you meant sage
    3- Epic siggy

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    I don't know what manga you have been reading, but it's not Naruto. The Toad never told Jiraiya who the prophecy child was. Jiraiya thought it was Nagato when he seen he had the rinnigan, that why he train him, Yahiko and Konan. Than when he heard they die, Jiraiya figure it was Minato(I don't think he wouldn't just look pass Minato with the talent he had, if he train him first). Than when Minato die, he thought the prophecy child prediction might of been wrong, until he fought agaist Pain Jutsu and he knew the prophecy child was Naruto. Also he started written the book when he was trainning Nagato and the other as kids. Years later when Naruto was born it was publish. One more thing Orochmara wasn't near becoming evil back then when they fough Hanzo, so that a long time ago. The way I see it from following the manga, Nagato is a atleast a couple years older or the same age as Minato.
    That's my point... Nagato isn't that much older than Minato..
    Naruto's name came from "Tales of Gutsy Ninja" which should mean that the book was published before Naruto was born. It was before Naruto was born when they decided to make jiraiya his godfather

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Heres what i think

The person itachi meet was in fact madara. However itachi did not know of tobi but only recognise the mask that's why he consider tobi to be madara...if you remember when tobi was talking to sasuke and sasuke used amaterasu on tobi...tobi even said if itachi knew who he was he would have already been dead. That because tobi was obito an he would have lost to itachi.

Why the 4th said it was madara.

The only reason the 4th said it was madara was because only madara was the ninja who was able to summon the fox..so if obito was found by madara n madara placed the white zetsu on his crushed side an train him and gave him the scroll for the fox contract dat why the 4th considered him to be madara because of the fox.

why would madara act all stupid and funny with diadara n y would zetsu say tobi is a good boy when it was only dem two?

And nagato only though tobi was madara because of the mask

Last edited by No1Target; 08-28-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't expect the for Bijuu mode to be the limit for Naruto's progression. I'm pretty sure that the earlier parts of this fight in which naruto had a mind meld with the other tailed beasts were meant to set up another even more powerful mode than the current kurama assisted mode. I think that Tobi will probably just barely survive long enough to awaken the Jyubi and will attempt to become it's jinkurikki. He will ultimately fail because Naruto will use the trust that all the Bijuu have in him, and that will allow him to wield that power.
    I predict we'll see full on "sage of 6 paths mode" naruto debut with the eyes of the ten tails and full Creation/Destruction techs similar to izanagi and izanami. This will be Naruto's ultimate final form.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemism View Post
    Don't expect the for Bijuu mode to be the limit for Naruto's progression. I'm pretty sure that the earlier parts of this fight in which naruto had a mind meld with the other tailed beasts were meant to set up another even more powerful mode than the current kurama assisted mode. I think that Tobi will probably just barely survive long enough to awaken the Jyubi and will attempt to become it's jinkurikki. He will ultimately fail because Naruto will use the trust that all the Bijuu have in him, and that will allow him to wield that power.
    I predict we'll see full on "sage of 6 paths mode" naruto debut with the eyes of the ten tails and full Creation/Destruction techs similar to izanagi and izanami. This will be Naruto's ultimate final form.
    I agree with u. I don't believe this will be naruto's FF. When he gained control of the 9 tails chakra he gained the hair style of the So6p. After he gained chakra from the other tailed beast he gain a similar outfit to the sage. My belief is that the sage left a piece of his chakra or soul in each of the beast. Naruto will show a more complete form when he gains the 1tail chakra. But the completion will be achieved when he uses all that chakra in unison with sage energy. Thats the only way i see naruto beating the jyuubi. If the jyuubi has all the chakra from all the beast and so does naruto, who wins? Granted the jyuubi will have more chakra from each beast. So to compensate naruto has to use sage mode too. Remember to use sage u have to use a perfect balance of ur chakra and nature energy. Essentially thats twice the chakra. Thatll help make up the difference between the two.