154 14.01%

900 81.89%
Page 37 of 47 « First ... 27333435363738394041 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentX View Post
    There are way too many plot holes for tobi to be obito.
    There are have to be holes for it to be a mystery. Every candidate has plot holes. Actually the many plot holes make it more likely its Obito. Just a guess but it would be a great way to leave enough doubt so that we still would debate even with the recent chapters.

If it does turn out to be Obito I am sure there will be a big explanation.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    You need to take some reading comprehension classes. Tobi has not been using MS until this last chapter right at the end. Even then, he didn't really use it for any big jutsu. You're completely retarded @ english and you should re read what I posted again before you bother responding.
    Debating with you is like debating with a open oven, this whole time Tobi have been using MS genius. Kishi just have not show us his MS because it's the same design as Kakashi MS(which would have giving away that he have been using Kumui and have some connection to Obito) everytime he use tranportation jutsu everyone should know now (except for brain dead people like you) that Tobi was using MS sharingan to use Kamui. Are you the only person who do not see the connection between Kakashi left eye and Tobi right eye, let me try to explain it to you, so follow me if you can. Tobi can tranportant himself and everything he touch using the Kumui technique in his right eye to that other dimension, Kakashi can tranportant thing from a far but not hisself to that other dimension using Kumui technique in his left eye(meaning if Kakashi had Obito right eye instead he will be able to tranportant himself and Tobi will been able to transportant thing from a far) and if Obito would of live and release his MS or if Tobi is Obito and had both eye's he would of been able to do both Kumui technique, just like Sasuke can release Amatersu with one eye and extinguish and manipulate amaterasu with his other eye. What you still think Tobi can use tranportation jutsu because of his mask after the last chapter "man you are slow".

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Ok I have just found a new great theory where someone said that Tobi is an entity possesing different bodies.

Now I would like to alter that.

Tobi is Obito but he is being possesed by the Elder Son. This is where Orochimaru's body stealing trick originally came from. The Elder son did this to extend his life. But Obito is at the same time still alive which would result in the Elder Son having a bit of Obito in his personality along with all his memories which is why he is so bitter towards Kakashi.

This is just a further guess but Naruto defeats Tobi by somehow removing the Elder Son from the body which finally kills him and allows Obito to come to the surface and we get a scene where Obito makes peace with Kakashi before Obito dies again.

This would fill in the plot holes and still maintain the emotional impact. Plus it would connect him to both Kakashi and Naruto. The Elder son would view Naruto as the rebirth of his younger brother who he was so jealous of. Which would explain why he refuses to view Naruto as a threat to his plans, he is in denial that anyone like his brother is actually strong.

It also sort of ties Kakashi's past further into the main story and his guilt comes into play.

This would also restore Tobi to being the Emperor figure of Naruto with Pain as his Darth Vader.

Plus this explains why he wears a mask, its becuase he has been through so many bodies.

Last edited by saw2097; 08-24-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SNaK3 View Post
    Dude just stfu...how much clearer do you want Kishi to make it for yo a$$ to accept that Tobi is Obito? :sy:
    Tobi says, that he got that sharingan eye during the fight by the bridge... where obito died, right?
    so he can not be obito...

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

I also disagree with people saiding that Tobi right eye Kumui technique is more advance than Kakashi left eye Kumui technique. It like two side of a coin because Kakashi can tranport thing with not having to touch it, so if he had more chakra in this fight you can already see the type of things he can do. Making just the ransengan disappear and tranportanting Naruto clone, but he have to ration Kumui because of his limited chakra. So if he had the first Hokage cells, Kakashi could use Kumui just as much as Tobi

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm a tobito fan. And the theory of madara trained obito it's amazing, i would like if it was what really happened. If it isnt, dont really care, kishi will make it amazing anyway

S-rank missing-ninja lilanimegir14's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Finally~ We"ll get to see his face! ^-^

Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

im one that thinks that we will see to bis face in about 3 chaps more...

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

My theory :

Madara said abt tobi when he was resurrected from death.. that he know tobi..

but obito is far ahead in time when madara died..

hence it can't be obito...

:shrug: :ice:

Status
    This user has no status.

i think that both ms have diferent powers ...like the ones of uchiha itachi his right eye can perform susano and the second one can perform tsukynome ... it's very obvious that tobi is using the same eye as kakashi do .... don't be stupid ....

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Debating with you is like debating with a open oven, this whole time Tobi have been using MS genius. Kishi just have not show us his MS because it's the same design as Kakashi MS(which would have giving away that he have been using Kumui and have some connection to Obito) everytime he use tranportation jutsu everyone should know now (except for brain dead people like you) that Tobi was using MS sharingan to use Kamui. Are you the only person who do not see the connection between Kakashi left eye and Tobi right eye, let me try to explain it to you, so follow me if you can. Tobi can tranportant himself and everything he touch using the Kumui technique in his right eye to that other dimension, Kakashi can tranportant thing from a far but not hisself to that other dimension using Kumui technique in his left eye(meaning if Kakashi had Obito right eye instead he will be able to tranportant himself and Tobi will been able to transportant thing from a far) and if Obito would of live and release his MS or if Tobi is Obito and had both eye's he would of been able to do both Kumui technique, just like Sasuke can release Amatersu with one eye and extinguish and manipulate amaterasu with his other eye. What you still think Tobi can use tranportation jutsu because of his mask after the last chapter "man you are slow".
    Where is your proof that Tobi has been using MS this entire time? Oh that's right, you don't have any because you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

Please die in a couch fire you ignorant retard.

There are have to be holes for it to be a mystery. Every candidate has plot holes. Actually the many plot holes make it more likely its Obito. Just a guess but it would be a great way to leave enough doubt so that we still would debate even with the recent chapters.

If it does turn out to be Obito I am sure there will be a big explanation.
    Another person who doesn't know what a plot hole is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_hole

In other words, a plot hole is bad.

I think the giant shurikens and chakra sealing rods was Tobi using Kamui. It is more advanced because Kakashi can only sent things to the other dimension but can't send things out of there, Tobi can however.
    Tobi has clearly mastered space/time techniques, and being able to control his other dimension does not seem to be contingent on using MS. The black chakara rods are no different than the ones he used on the bijuu when he was controlling the Jinchuuriki earlier, and the shuriken flying out of his dimension don't seem to be very high tech for an MS ability.

I could be wrong and that could be the extent of Tobi's MS, but it just doesn't seem very likely. I'm just happy that we are finally getting close to seeing who Tobi really is. It was also nice to see him get smashed in the face with a rasengan.

Status
    This user has no status.

i have exclusive ownership of the image that shows the face of tobi or let's say " ......" the truth is more than you thing dumps ..... everyone in this ****ing NB is wrooooooooooooooooooooonggg

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

look what i found on fb.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    look what i found on fb.

looks like you're digging in shit :ice:

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

naw man i just found it by accident really

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

For the billionth time im telling you guys its more than one person thats who tobi is is part obito part zetsu and part someone else End of story

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    Where is your proof that Tobi has been using MS this entire time? Oh that's right, you don't have any because you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

Please die in a couch fire you ignorant retard.

Another person who doesn't know what a plot hole is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_hole

In other words, a plot hole is bad.

Tobi has clearly mastered space/time techniques, and being able to control his other dimension does not seem to be contingent on using MS. The black chakara rods are no different than the ones he used on the bijuu when he was controlling the Jinchuuriki earlier, and the shuriken flying out of his dimension don't seem to be very high tech for an MS ability.

I could be wrong and that could be the extent of Tobi's MS, but it just doesn't seem very likely. I'm just happy that we are finally getting close to seeing who Tobi really is. It was also nice to see him get smashed in the face with a rasengan.
    tbh squiggles i think your just a troll:sy:

tobi has been using ms the whole time for instance to control the kyuubi you need ms and tobi attacked the village with kyuubi under his control

end of story

secondly his kamui is his unique ninjutsu for his MS its like amatarasu is a unique ninjutsu to sasuke and sasuke can use amatarasu but can also manipulate the flames (control it better than itachi)

tobi can use kamui but manipulate kamui (control it better than kakashi) so he can transfer himself and make it look like hes teleporting and that things slip through him :P

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saberwulf044 View Post
    i think that both ms have diferent powers ...like the ones of uchiha itachi his right eye can perform susano and the second one can perform tsukynome ... it's very obvious that tobi is using the same eye as kakashi do .... don't be stupid ....
    ok you need to know that susanoo comes from activating MS in both eyes so its tsukyomi in eye and amaterasu in the other

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

kabuto did also say that the masked man was using a "unique vessel" and that he wanted sasuke to "test on a live uchiha" i just dont think tobi is an uchiha

otherwise why not just take tobi instead

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

thats because tobi said " i am just a shell of my former self " and kabuto might of spyed on him and over heard that