31 2.82%

154 14.01%

900 81.89%
Page 38 of 47 « First ... 28343536373839404142 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 598 Discussion and 599 Predictions

If Tobi is revealed as Obito, this will be my reaction to the trolling.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God View Post
    tbh squiggles i think your just a troll:sy:

tobi has been using ms the whole time for instance to control the kyuubi you need ms and tobi attacked the village with kyuubi under his control

end of story

secondly his kamui is his unique ninjutsu for his MS its like amatarasu is a unique ninjutsu to sasuke and sasuke can use amatarasu but can also manipulate the flames (control it better than itachi)

tobi can use kamui but manipulate kamui (control it better than kakashi) so he can transfer himself and make it look like hes teleporting and that things slip through him :P
    Look you can't text this guy, he have to be the stupidest person in the world, who when proven wrong start to bark loud instead of making any sense. He still don't understand that he is using MS, even when we just seen it and all the sign been reveal for awhile now(most people like me and you figure he had and been using MS a long time ago) and it's the same MS design as Kakashi even when Kishi show them side by side and Tobi & Kakashi both saying they use Kamui(meaning their eye's are a set) this genius still can't turn his brain on to see it.

The guy brain just can't compute and put simple clue's together, so it's a waste of time to even think of debating with this moron. I'm done replying to him I have to text people who I can bounce theories off of and have theories that make sense. This guy need Kishi to spell out every plot to him like a 2 year old. He is bringing up Susanoo & Tsukuyomi when Madara have already show us that ever Uchiha who open MS have those abilities, but Madara haven't show us he have Amaterasu or Kamui, which you need both eye's to operator and control to it full potential, you need one eye to perform one part of the jutsu, the other eye to do the other part of the MS abilitie.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-25-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Let's all stop the Tobi theory war. We'll find out hopefully next chapter anyways.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GdaTyler View Post

omg due that is funny

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Wonder why Tobi didn't use Shinra tensei when he was about to get hit by rasengan .....
    Nice chapter though....

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I sure it was because Naruto was so fast that he had no time to react. I wish Naruto at least used that opportunity to shatter his mask AND give him a rasengan to the chest or something so he does not get back up. I really feel sorry for Kakashi for using up so much chakra to teleport Naruto's ENTIRE BODY into the other dimension. Naruto better have unleashed a fury of attacks on Tobi because without Kakashi they don't stand a chance if Tobi uses that same stategy again.

Actually unless Naruto and the others discover the 5 minute limit Tobi has for that S/T ninjutsu. They won't figure it out.

Last edited by GdaTyler; 08-25-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user no has status.

5/5

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    All the theories were correct... some guy said what if they both activate MS? Another one said that what if they teleport the kage bunshin instead? Insanity... we NB members are reading Kishi's mind. Amazing chapter.
    Imagine he actually copies all our ideas lool

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

As some people said, Kishi's biggest troll would be if the rasengan disfigured his face so much they would never find out who he is. Tobi will be left a mystery until someone who knows who he is reveals this later in the chapters.

If that happens, my head will explode!

Last edited by GdaTyler; 08-25-2012 at 05:12 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

I would love to see Kakashi or Tobi(really Kakashi because of his smart's, I don't see Tobi as that smart just powerful) have both pair of eye's, the things they could do. Like transport to the other dimension and throw some shuriken, transport the shuriken so they would appear in front of their opponent, while Kakashi or Tobi transport behind the person they are fighting(how you counter that) or set a trap in the other dimension and Kamui technique from far and transport person they are fighting and on the other side opponent pop up in a trap of paper bombs.

Also people Kakashi have master Kamui in his left MS eye to the extent it can be master(when have Kakashi not master a jutus that he have enough chakra to, he is a genius people). Why haven't anyone said that Tobi didn't master his Kamui in his right eye because he can't shoot it at people and need to touch them to transport them with himself to the other dimension(that why the fourth Hokage drill Tobi into the ground, because he need to touch you before hand to transport you, the same thing happen with Konan). The reason is that the extent of both of their eye, which is a pair that if Kakashi or Tobi had both eye's, he will be able to do both Kamui technique making Kamui whole.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-25-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Iiiiiiintense!!
    lmao at the pic

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Personally, I don't believe Tobi is Obito even though, he does have Obito's other eye. I think that Obito is actually the black Zetsu. Black Zetsu has half a body and the ability to record events just like Kakashi can copy and record jutsus with his sharingan. White Zetsu has senju DNA(Hashirama cells)...it would make sense if black Zetsu is Uchiha DNA(Obito) based. It would also be a sick twist if Tobi is Izuna using Rin's body. Rin maybe the unique vessel...similar to naruto's mom. She is able to perform medical jutsus, resilient to genjutsu and always carries something on her back similar to Tobi and his weapon(this theory may be far fetched lol). Oh yeah...it is possible that Izuna or possibly Hashirama(plot twist)could be using a spirit jutsu similar to Tsunada's brother when he appeared to her during the Madara battle.

Last edited by KANGOLNY; 08-25-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I still don't think tobi is obito just because the ages and time don't add up. How could it be obito if tobi fought the 4th and was just as old as the 4th ? maybe even older. Secondly when tobi fights, he attacks them emotionally, like when he fought konan he revealed to her that he gave nagato the rinnegan and now with kakashi hes using obitos other eye. Tobi is also a collector of sharingans, could have easily gotten obitos eye with help of zetsu

My theory is hes a character who we don't know much about and i dont think hes an uchiha

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageof7paths View Post
    I still don't think tobi is obito just because the ages and time don't add up. How could it be obito if tobi fought the 4th and was just as old as the 4th ? maybe even older. Secondly when tobi fights, he attacks them emotionally, like when he fought konan he revealed to her that he gave nagato the rinnegan and now with kakashi hes using obitos other eye. Tobi is also a collector of sharingans, could have easily gotten obitos eye with help of zetsu

My theory is hes a character who we don't know much about and i dont think hes an uchiha
    He does attack them emotionally, which allows him to manipulate them. It worked for Kakashi until Guy snapped him out of it. Tobi is a troll.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God View Post
    tbh squiggles i think your just a troll:sy:

tobi has been using ms the whole time for instance to control the kyuubi you need ms and tobi attacked the village with kyuubi under his control

end of story

secondly his kamui is his unique ninjutsu for his MS its like amatarasu is a unique ninjutsu to sasuke and sasuke can use amatarasu but can also manipulate the flames (control it better than itachi)

tobi can use kamui but manipulate kamui (control it better than kakashi) so he can transfer himself and make it look like hes teleporting and that things slip through him :P
    And I think you're just retarded. Go read the chapter that talks contains the attack on Konoha with the Kyuubi. Look very very closely, Tobi is not using MS to control it.

Also, if you're going to spout drivel, please find evidence to back up your claims.

Troll..... pffft.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Only 4 days away from the chapter!

Status
    Dec 2008
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    So was tobi's space-time migration kamui the whole time?!?!
    yes it is...and that also means kakashi can train himself to be that formidable as well...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

i think this theorie is right..base on what tobi said its actualy connect its about wish that not happen thats why obito aka tobi is change and maybe someone is full of hatred in konoha is brainwashing obito aka tobi

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GdaTyler View Post

this is sooooo troooooolllllllliiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!! :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

tobi is not an uchia.... tobi's crave for power is one like oro and danzo has.... if he is an uchia...then he must be izuna...