Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: Getting my feet wet with Erzo sempai

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    I start by focusing water chakra throughout my body then channelling it towards my mouth once i feel it build up i focus on making the water as sticky as possible i then perform the ram and tiger handseals then spew out a stream of sticky water in front of me
    *Feels the sticky water substance*

Alright, it seems sticky enough.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Moving on with the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate on a little your water chakra and whilst visualizing yourself and what you look like, I want you to use shape manipulation to turn that water into a spitting image of yourself, make sure to create this water clone in the area to your left. Once you've managed that, add more chakra into your clone so that he is able to perform water jutsus to at least C-rank. And remember since it's a mere clone, it can't move more than short range from you, without you losing control.

Give it a try.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I start by focusing chakra throughout my body, concentratingg on the properties of water while at the same time taking close detail of myself. Once i have a good visualization of myself in my mind i create a clone of myself located to the left of me using the water chakra i built up. Noticing another me exceot made of water i then olace my hand on theclones shoulder and focus more chakra into it allowing it to use mulitple jutsu. To demonstrate i have the clone use in front of us

Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

oh where is my erzo

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I start by focusing chakra throughout my body, concentratingg on the properties of water while at the same time taking close detail of myself. Once i have a good visualization of myself in my mind i create a clone of myself located to the left of me using the water chakra i built up. Noticing another me exceot made of water i then olace my hand on theclones shoulder and focus more chakra into it allowing it to use mulitple jutsu. To demonstrate i have the clone use in front of us

oh where is my erzo
    Apologies.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

*Walks over to a nearby river*

Alright, now release your water chakra into this water source and use that chakra to gather some water and begin to make that water spin and form it into a spike like shape by using your shape manipulation, once you've done that, use your chakra to launch the pressurised and compact drill of water and aim it so that it stabs my clone through his chest, causing him enough damage which'd make him disperse.

-Makes a clone who walks onto the river-

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

follows me sempai to the river
    *crack knuckles first then puts both of my hands into the water. Then takes them out I then began to build up a large amount of chakra within me. In which i then channel towards my hands and into the river. Once i feel the chakra on my finger tips i put my hands back into the water. I release my chakra into the water. I then begin to focus on sharp pointy objects. With this thought/form still in mind i begin to shape the water with my chakra with intense focus and shape manipulation. After a few seconds the water where my hands were begin to make the form of the sharp part of a mace.I then hurl this newly formed object at your clone with intense force using my chakra. The object travels in the air at a fast speed and finnally reaches you clone. Once there the object then impales your clone making him disappear.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

follows me sempai to the river
    *crack knuckles first then puts both of my hands into the water. Then takes them out I then began to build up a large amount of chakra within me. In which i then channel towards my hands and into the river. Once i feel the chakra on my finger tips i put my hands back into the water. I release my chakra into the water. I then begin to focus on sharp pointy objects. With this thought/form still in mind i begin to shape the water with my chakra with intense focus and shape manipulation. After a few seconds the water where my hands were begin to make the form of the sharp part of a mace.I then hurl this newly formed object at your clone with intense force using my chakra. The object travels in the air at a fast speed and finnally reaches you clone. Once there the object then impales your clone making him disappear.
    (Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Now, perform the hidden mist jutsu! o_o

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I concentrate water chakra inside my mouth. I then focus on breaking the water chakra into smaller water particles. Once i feel the chakra decrease slightly i exhale releasing a thin cloud of mist from my mouth. In which i can hide in.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I concentrate water chakra inside my mouth. I then focus on breaking the water chakra into smaller water particles. Once i feel the chakra decrease slightly i exhale releasing a thin cloud of mist from my mouth. In which i can hide in.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.
    *Is now stuck within the mist*

Alright, now I want you to use your chakra and use the mist as a way to reflect Natural light, by doing this, you'd be able to temporarily blind me since I am stuck within your mist.

So whilst I'm blinded due to the light and since I can't see you through the mist, whilst you know exactly where I am, it gives you an extremely big advantage. After doing that, I want you to perform 3 hand seals and use the water whip jutsu to hold me in place.

Give it a go.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

* While the mist is still in affect i begin to apply more chakra to the mist, while focusing on its natural properties of thin and wispy. BY doing this a beam of sunlight passes through the mist and temporarily impares your vision. Seeing this i build up water chakra within me then perform 3 handseals and rush at you. Once in range i create a whip of water and bind you in place.
    (Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

* While the mist is still in affect i begin to apply more chakra to the mist, while focusing on its natural properties of thin and wispy. BY doing this a beam of sunlight passes through the mist and temporarily impares your vision. Seeing this i build up water chakra within me then perform 3 handseals and rush at you. Once in range i create a whip of water and bind you in place.
    (Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.
    Alright, nicely done:

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

Right, for the next jutsu, I'll need you to practice the Ram > Horse and Bird hand seals (shows hand seals). Remember their older and do them again and again until you can perform the hand seals in quick succession.

*As you're practising we move closer to the river*

Alright, now I want you to perform those hand seals you've been doing and at the same time release your chakra into the water next to us. Once your chakra is in the water, manipulate the water so that it materialize around your body, as it materialize's make the water spin around you, creating a spinning vortex of water which can be used for offensive and defensive methods. One hit with this jutsu can knock an opponent unconscious.

Despite the water being around you, I think you can still see outside of it since when it was used in the anime, the user hit 3 people by moving whilst within the vortex, so I think it's safe to assume you can see out of the vortex. But be careful since a quick lightning attack could become fatal for you whilst you're using this jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

*Practices the 3 handseals mulitple times while moving. Attempts to do them one handed fails. Finnally arrives at the river.After reaching the river i build up a slight amount of chakra then perform the 3 handseals Ram > Horse > Bird. Whilst i am doing those handseals i release my chakra into the river. Feeling my chakra and the water together i use shape/chakra mainpulation to cause the water to emerge from the water and surround me with itself. Feeling myself completly conceiled in the water i cause my chakra and the water to spin rapidly around myself.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*Practices the 3 handseals mulitple times while moving. Attempts to do them one handed fails. Finnally arrives at the river.After reaching the river i build up a slight amount of chakra then perform the 3 handseals Ram > Horse > Bird. Whilst i am doing those handseals i release my chakra into the river. Feeling my chakra and the water together i use shape/chakra mainpulation to cause the water to emerge from the water and surround me with itself. Feeling myself completly conceiled in the water i cause my chakra and the water to spin rapidly around myself.
    Super late reply. D:

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Moving on to the next jutsu, I want you to clap your hands together and create a spiralling vortex of water out of nowhere. Though take note, I know it says out of nowhere but that means without a water source and out of thin air, not out of nowhere in the battle field. The water must be made within short range from your location. Whether that's to your left, right behind you or whatever is your choice.

For training purposes make it behind you and after the water has formed, use your chakra to manipulate it and make it explode form the top in a wave and make it go towards my clone, going from your right, left and over you as you control it with hand movements and make it move around a wall which my clone will stand behind. If you hit my clone, you have succeeded, if not, we'll re-try. Try your best.

-Makes a clone who stands behind a wall-

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I start by focusing chakra throughout my body, then i pay close attention to my surrounding i.e the river behind me. I then begin to expell the built up chakra from my body and into the river. Feeling my chakra and the water combined i clap my hands together then i use shape manipulation to create a spiraling vortex of water. Once the vortex is created i focus even more chakra into the vortex mainly the taught cuasing it to explode from the top downward causing a wave of water to appear and at your clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I start by focusing chakra throughout my body, then i pay close attention to my surrounding i.e the river behind me. I then begin to expell the built up chakra from my body and into the river. Feeling my chakra and the water combined i clap my hands together then i use shape manipulation to create a spiraling vortex of water. Once the vortex is created i focus even more chakra into the vortex mainly the taught cuasing it to explode from the top downward causing a wave of water to appear and at your clone.
    Good enough.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

The next jutsu is really useful (unless you're fighting someone who has the Rain element..) but anyway, I need you to practise the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. Once you've done that, I want you to send your water chakra into the clouds above and use them to form rain clouds.

Once the rain clouds have formed, use the chakra within the cloouds to make it rain with water infused with your chakra, this would allow you to find the location of your enemy, as long as the rain drops hit your target.

So if the rain drops on your opponent, you'd be able to notice where they are, even if you can't visually see them. Give it a try.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

*Does the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals multiple times, does it with eyes close. Does it with tongue on nose. II then focus my water chakra into a cloud directly above you and i. Feeling the presence of a natural occurance i form my chakra into the cloud together to make rain drops. In which i keep concentration on each rain drop. Which allows me to know you location without looking at you.

creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle

nice

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*Does the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals multiple times, does it with eyes close. Does it with tongue on nose. II then focus my water chakra into a cloud directly above you and i. Feeling the presence of a natural occurance i form my chakra into the cloud together to make rain drops. In which i keep concentration on each rain drop. Which allows me to know you location without looking at you.
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Now, perform the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare hand seals and spread your palms out whilst concentrating on your water chakra which you then spew out and using shape manipulation form into an orb which would trap your opponent in a thick and dense orb of water, preventing them from moving and causing them to drown.

If you're on a water source, you can manipulate the water below them to form in an orb, however, if you're not, you can -like I mentioned above- spew the water out of your mouth and trap them into the water that way.

For now, I want you to try both ways, so first use the water below my clone then, the second time, spew out the water and use shape manipulation to form it into an orb which traps him.

-Makes two clones-

-One stands on the lake, the other on dry ground, both short range away from you-

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

* Notices the two clones being created. I then walk over to the river and begin to build up my suiton chakra. Feeling the chakra flowing throughout my body. I begin to perform the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare hand seals. I then place my hands on the river and distill my water chakra into the water concentrating on the water beneath your clone. I then use intense shape manipulation to form a orb around your clone in which he is trapped inside of. Thus causing it to drown.(do clones drown)

*After successfully drowning your clone >_>, i proceedd back to land. Where i build up my suiton chakra once again. Feeling the chakra flowing throughout my body I then run at your clone while, I begin to perform the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare hand seals. After finishing the last hand seal,I spew out a constant stream of water at your clone then concentrate on the properties of water and shape the water into a round dense orb of water in which your clone is trapped again. Then it drowns again.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

* Notices the two clones being created. I then walk over to the river and begin to build up my suiton chakra. Feeling the chakra flowing throughout my body. I begin to perform the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare hand seals. I then place my hands on the river and distill my water chakra into the water concentrating on the water beneath your clone. I then use intense shape manipulation to form a orb around your clone in which he is trapped inside of. Thus causing it to drown.(do clones drown)

*After successfully drowning your clone >_>, i proceedd back to land. Where i build up my suiton chakra once again. Feeling the chakra flowing throughout my body I then run at your clone while, I begin to perform the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare hand seals. After finishing the last hand seal,I spew out a constant stream of water at your clone then concentrate on the properties of water and shape the water into a round dense orb of water in which your clone is trapped again. Then it drowns again.
    Yeah, he should drown then disperse. lol
    And nice effort on the description.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

My poor clones though.

Next jutsu is a sub.

Concentrate your water chakra and focus it throughout your whole body, use that water chakra to change your own body into a puddle of water, allowing you to escape physical attacks (punches, kicks etc.) you can also use this to avoid other certain attacks, but be careful since someone could simply use a lightning jutsu to electrify you, or fire to make the water evaporate. lol

Now use it to avoid my punch.

*Surprises you by performing a kick instead* <_>

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

*As i notice you change your level of balance and begin to jump at me. I focus suiton chakra throughout my body. Concentrating on its main properties. In doing so i channel it to all body parts and materialize into a puddle of water. In turn you kick through and slip in me

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*As i notice you change your level of balance and begin to jump at me. I focus suiton chakra throughout my body. Concentrating on its main properties. In doing so i channel it to all body parts and materialize into a puddle of water. In turn you kick through and slip in me
    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Now for the next jutsu I want you to concentrate your water chakra and whilst performing the Dragon ~> Tiger hand seals use the chakra to summon a large volume of water, which you can use in multiple ways in order to attack the opponent. In the movie the user created a dragon out of the water and so I'd like you to do it the same way. Remember you have to use shape manipulation to turn the water into a dragon after you summon it, otherwise it'll just be a large amount of water which does nothing. Use the dragon to swallow my clone whole.

-Creates a clone-

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

*Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i perform the Dragon > Tiger handseals and release a large amount of water infront of me. I then focus my chakra into that water and shape it into a dragon. Once the dragon is formed i manipulate the dragon to swallow the clone whole. (poor clones)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i perform the Dragon > Tiger handseals and release a large amount of water infront of me. I then focus my chakra into that water and shape it into a dragon. Once the dragon is formed i manipulate the dragon to swallow the clone whole. (poor clones)
    Yosh.

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

The next jutsu is pretty basic. All I need you to do is concentrate your water chakra in your mouth and using shape manipulation turn the water into a sphere which you then make rotate so that it can have a greater impact upon it's collision with an opponent. Do what I just said and shoot it out towards my clone.

Basically like a sphere of water which gets shot from your mouth as if it's a bullet.

-Creates a clone-

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

*Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i channel it towards my mouth. As i feel the water in my mouth, i begin to shape its form into a circular object. Molding it so that it keeps its properties of water and maintaining its form. After the shape is form. I open my mouth and spit out a large sphere of waterr at your clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i channel it towards my mouth. As i feel the water in my mouth, i begin to shape its form into a circular object. Molding it so that it keeps its properties of water and maintaining its form. After the shape is form. I open my mouth and spit out a large sphere of waterr at your clone.
    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your water chakra and channel it towards your foot, I then want you to slam your foot onto the ground and release the chakra as you do so. Once you've done that use the chakra released into the earth to bring out water from the ground and travel towards your opponent -in this case my clone- as a slicing jet.

Since the jutsu can easily be avoided by going into the air, you should avoid using this jutsu whilst your opponent is in the air as it'd be a waste of a jutsu. You could make it harder for the enemy by using it after using the D-rank Earth jutsu which traps the opponent down into the ground up to their neck area since if they use lightning the water would be able to electrocute them whilst the striking them.

Or just use an attack from above which would prevent an aerial escape then use this.

-Makes a clone-