Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Re: Getting my feet wet with Erzo sempai

*Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i channel it towards my feet. As i feel the chakra build up in my feet. I stomp my foot on the ground and release the chakra into the ground. As the water is traveling underground i focus more chakra to my foot and into the ground, causing the water to ermerge from the ground in a shape of a slicing jet and strike your clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    *Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i channel it towards my feet. As i feel the chakra build up in my feet. I stomp my foot on the ground and release the chakra into the ground. As the water is traveling underground i focus more chakra to my foot and into the ground, causing the water to ermerge from the ground in a shape of a slicing jet and strike your clone.
    I forgot to say you need the tiger hand seal, but nevermind that.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Both these next two jutsus are simple.

First one, concentrate your water chakra and channel it into your mouth where you compress to such a level that it's a compact ball of water which you should then proceed to spit out towards that tree *points at tree* causing it to be split into little squares blocks due to the pressure and force of the water.

After doing that, use your water chakra again, but this time to materialize water in the area above your opponent, you then use shape manipulation to turn that water into a shark which comes crashing down onto your opponent, crushing them into the ground due to the force of the water shark.

Give those a go. :3

First jutsu should look like this:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

I quickly move closer to the tree. (also points at tree) I then begin building up my suiton chakra. As i feel the build up, i focus that very chakra into the tree. Due to the immense amount of chakra applied to the tree. The tree divulges into litle tiny blocks of wood and water. Using that water i shape it into a shark which i cause to crash down into your clone. (points at clone)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    I quickly move closer to the tree. (also points at tree) I then begin building up my suiton chakra. As i feel the build up, i focus that very chakra into the tree. Due to the immense amount of chakra applied to the tree. The tree divulges into litle tiny blocks of wood and water. Using that water i shape it into a shark which i cause to crash down into your clone. (points at clone)
    Good.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

I now want you to concentrate your water chakra and release it into then area several meters above your opponent. Once that's done, I want you to materialize the water above him and use shape manipulation to turn the materialized water into a shark which comes crushing down towards the opponent.

This is quite useful because most times the attacks come from in front of you making them fairly easy to dodge, however with this jutsu, your opponent has to first explain HOW he noticed the water shark above him before defending. Also whilst he is defending against the water shark he is left open since his concentration would be on the shark thus he'd be looking upwards so you can take advantage of that and attack him/her.

After doing that, I want you to perform the Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger hand seals whilst concentrating your water chakra whilst concentrating it in the ground below, allowing you to summon a body of water from below the ground.

You can use this water for multiple things, for example should you have a summoning which is a water creature, you can encase your summoning in the water and allow him/her to move around the field. Furthermore you can use the water to drown your opponents or use the water to block incoming attacks.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

*Noticing your clone appear I quickly build up my suiton chakra within me. Feeling the chakra build up i focus ,my chakra on the area above your clone. After a brief moment of concentration a large cloud of water appears several meters above your clone. Before it falls i concentrate on shraks and apply this shape to the water. Causing it to transform into a water shark which falls down on your clone destryoing him.

After destroying your clone, i build up chakra again. Then i perform the Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger hand seals and focus said chakra to the ground. Causing a large body of water to summon underneath me.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123