Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator


    Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing that the second film of Gintama has been green-lit for next year. The all-new story is written by manga creator Hideaki Sorachi.
    Update: The magazine also lists the return of the television anime on October 4, but not necessarily of new episodes. The magazine presented draft layouts from the production of the film.
    source: anime news network

    lets party guys!!!!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 08-23-2012 at 08:23 AM.

  2. #2
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Posts
    9,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't do it! (ಠ⌣ಠ)
     

    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    OH JOY!!!
    HERE WE GO! LET'S PARTY!

    Edit: Btw, isn't the next movie going to be about the Shinsengumi rebellion arc and Kiheitai/Harusame pirates? I mean, in that case, Hideaki HAS already created those arcs, no?
    Or am I missing something??
     
         
    Last edited by UchihaBrat; 08-23-2012 at 08:35 AM.

  3. #3
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrat View Post
    OH JOY!!!
    HERE WE GO! LET'S PARTY!

    Edit: Btw, isn't the next movie going to be about the Shinsengumi rebellion arc and Kiheitai/Harusame pirates? I mean, in that case, Hideaki HAS already created those arcs, no?
    Or am I missing something??
    its about shiroyasha koutan, remember the fake movie preview a year ago ?
    yeah they will use that as the 2nd movie
     
         

  4. #4
    Madness SilverGin's Avatar
    Status
    SilverGin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    1,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    finally Gintama is getting back on October , i can't wait to see the Kintoki and the other arc
    i'm looking forward to the movie that written by that gorilla


    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    its about shiroyasha koutan, remember the fake movie preview a year ago ?
    yeah they will use that as the 2nd movie
    they do things like that alot , in the last episodes of the previous season we saw Kintoki and the episode after that ginoki said it was fake , but when i read the manga it turn out to be real
     
         
    Last edited by SilverGin; 08-23-2012 at 10:06 AM.

  5. #5
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGin View Post
    they do things like that alot , in the last episodes of the previous season we saw Kintoki and the episode after that ginoki said it was fake , but when i read the manga it turn out to be real
    gintoki said it was fake for the episode, but the arc is real
    by the way the tv anime in october is the re-run from the previous show that aired during 2011-2012 not a new episode the anime world is not that kind(i bet that what will gintoki said), and it looks it will take sket dance anime time slot, so that's mean sket dance anime will end or moved to the other time slot
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 08-23-2012 at 10:16 AM.

  6. #6
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Posts
    9,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't do it! (ಠ⌣ಠ)
     

    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    its about shiroyasha koutan, remember the fake movie preview a year ago ?
    yeah they will use that as the 2nd movie
    Aaah~ ok, ok~
    Can't wait until they start airing new eps again!
     
         

  7. #7
    Madness SilverGin's Avatar
    Status
    SilverGin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    1,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    gintoki said it was fake for the episode, but the arc is real
    by the way the tv anime in october is the re-run from the previous show that aired during 2011-2012 not a new episode the anime world is not that kind(i bet that what will gintoki said), and it looks it will take sket dance anime time slot, so that's mean sket dance anime will end or moved to the other time slot
    well that a little disappointing but whatever i still enjoy watching those episodes again , even till now when i get bored i still watch older gintama episodes .
    for example Episode 222 the one with BAD COMMUNICATION!!! i watched it more than 50 times and never get bored of it .
    and we have the manga too , and if its for Gintama i can wait for no matter what time it takes because its one of the few anime that worth waiting for .
     
         
    Last edited by SilverGin; 08-23-2012 at 12:19 PM.

  8. #8
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: NEWS: Gintama Gets 2nd Film Written by Manga Creator

    well they did that to promote the movie and refresh the viewers memory about how great gintama could get, and lets hope the anime adaptations will back along with the movie in april 2013
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •