Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Sage106

finally we're gonna find out who Pain is, i hope

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

omg i just thought of somethin crazy..... wat if pein took j-mans body and gave it the rinnegun and then j-man became one of peins body..why cause pein took other bodies tht j-man encounterd when he was younger (yet to be explained why)and defeated, so why not take j-man

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

dont think so cause they got j-man body for the funeral

The One and Only
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

what chapter was it that said they got J-mans body for the funeral. Think i missed it i cant remember, cause i was thinking the same thing that pein took j-mans body. ITs a Cool thought because when Naruto or the 5TH fight pein its gonna be difficult for them having to fight against J-Man even though its not really him. It would be a good twist in the battle, and well see how Naruto Handles seeing and fighting against J-man.

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

its not in a chapter yet its a prediction i read somewhere

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

yeah i was thinkin that to ......

is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

that was basically a really sad waste of a chapter. and it didnt lead us to any real predictions.

why is it that everyone is so convinced naruto has the sharingan? that would be the worst plot twist ever. people read to much into this. he gave him power. not sharingan. and unless he did a transplant or he had the kekkai genkai he couldnt get sharingan. so stop worrying about it. its probably just some weird chakra or a special technique

Last edited by ChidoriNagashi; 06-20-2008 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    This user has no status.

sad manga but the next couple will get really good....hopefully he starts training and gets hella strong ad starts kickin ass and takin names later...hahaha..next ones will be pretty good

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i am intrested in kakashi wat new justu he is hiding casue like jyriya he hid the Sage mode
    i wonder if kakshi styll ahs his fathers jutsu

the reason i said that iwant 2 know about kashi is becausin
    in Anime like this
    the man prtaganist aka. main chrater in the stry always has a hidden power
    like naruto he isoing to show and unleashe his own power throught not givinup and sh it
    abd well animes the main charaeters always win like look at shaman king and zoids and escaflowne and runori kenshin and DBZ and well all of those action anime shows we love
    well tell me wat u think and iahve another theory
    what if kabuot brings back all of the hokagfes
    think about it

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking the code is the key to defeat pain, and that's all there is to the code. And the power that itachi gave to naruto, is either a defense against genjutsu, or a power to combine naruto's kyuubi chakra, with his normal chakra, while keeping the 9-tailed fox under control.

alergi4nia

i agree with zetsu i think that its a power to conbine the kyuubi chakra and his but when itachi and naruto fought itachi send a bath in narutos mouth cant that be the transplant of the sharingan naruto just has to activate somehow just like sasuke

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    i am intrested in kakashi wat new justu he is hiding casue like jyriya he hid the Sage mode
    i wonder if kakshi styll ahs his fathers jutsu

the reason i said that iwant 2 know about kashi is becausin
    in Anime like this
    the man prtaganist aka. main chrater in the stry always has a hidden power
    like naruto he isoing to show and unleashe his own power throught not givinup and sh it
    abd well animes the main charaeters always win like look at shaman king and zoids and escaflowne and runori kenshin and DBZ and well all of those action anime shows we love
    well tell me wat u think and iahve another theory
    what if kabuot brings back all of the hokagfes
    think about it
    kakashi didnt hide his power.

alergi4nia

kakashi doesnt have a secret power he only has the mangeyo sharingan which can open a door to other daymentions itachi is far stronger than kakashi thats why he had 2 the tsukoyomi and amatesar and madara please the guy foth the firsth hokage lived almost 80 years and he can vanish and ho knows what else kakashis power is only opening gates nothing else and that costs him alot he exausts himself very much

hey gies i am changing my account my new name will be asuma and a number in the back

Last edited by alergi4nia; 06-21-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Hello

Hello, Im new to site

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

hi

i think the key doesnt have anything to do with pein because jiraya talked about it before he met pein(in the summoned frog house) before he even knew who pein was but the code on the frogs back has something to do about pein.

Blind

Okay My prediction for the next chapter is...

That the key, must mean (this is what i think) unlocking or finding out the code on the toad's back. I dont think its a key to naruto's past, the code however could mean directions to a certain place (hint) or a reference to a hidden item.

And a thought with the whole eye thing, itachi could of given naruto information regarding secret/forbidden moves to him (he doesnt know that) but it could lay dormant within him, and i THINK that i remember itachi being in charge of seeking out secret/forbidden moves for akatsu (I'm not sure, i just think that i heard him, being charge of gathering of collecting moves for akatsu, with his other job as collecting the tailed beasts)

But yeh just a thought. and the whole idea of him, being able to supress the Mangakyo (however you spell it) sharigan so it doesnt take effect on him. I Kinda like the idea but don't think that could happen, and don't even think thats possible unless he obtains the sharigan, Which won't happen however yeh i like my idea of itachi passing on information regarding secret/forbidden moves to naruto.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

yeah it seams like a reasonable idea

hey bie the way how do you put pictures

Last edited by -Andy-; 06-21-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

i think peins secret door is were they are hidding the stolen bijuu and the secret code is the location of it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowM99 View Post
    The code is from pages of the DBZ manga so Naruto will learn how to throw a Kemehemeha wave and kill Sausage gay and Pain with the 1 blow.

yahtah

-D-

:D
    LOL tooooo funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    and by the way.. 4 all ya sasuke hataz... give it a break, the man rocks... has been since the beginneing and will do so untill naruto is over.. i cant believe ya'll dislike him so much.. why man??? i mean he looks cool thats 4 starters and second off all do you really believe sasuke belives everything madara told him, i bet he just frontin 4 now so he can stab madara in the back later on... what goes around comes around.
    I don't think its soo much about ppl being sasuke haters its just that we've seen enough of him and all the free-be powers he's been given. I was glad that he wasn't mention in 405 at all because now its going to concentrate on other characters! :D

Last edited by Anchewz; 06-21-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

either way naruto needs some improvement and fast if he is to stand a chance against sasuke and his friends is kinda sad how kishimoto neglects naruto lately, i hope the story will focus more on him from now on.