Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
Results 76 to 96 of 96
  1. #76
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Jiraiya admitted he was a failure, can't argue with that, but as he said, the way he died is what defines a shinobi's real life.

    And 6 vs 1 is harder to fight than 1 v 1.

    Each path of pein could of attacked Itachi all at the same time, that's 6 attacks while Nagato can only use one jutsu at a time....

    But it's funny

    Me saying SUUI's bio was better than logic's, leads you all to bash Jiraiya?
     
         

  2. #77
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    He's like sasuke born a genius, people are just born to be smart unlike others, that's the whole point of Naruto lmao...
    Itachi failed, Sasuke already killed Danzo and wants to destroy konoha... face it

    Lmao you're really that dumb. Read my Nagato bio test where i proved how useless that sword is O_<

    You're saying that he didn't need them, but infact, he had them and did need them and the fight did last. No point in saying what could happen, i'm saying what we have see O_<

    My entire argueing is shitted on? Lmfao seriously? You admitted Jiraiya's death was honourable, which was my point, as his death resulted in everyone knowing pein's secret. Itachi's first death meant nothing, apart from Sasuke got more power


    Keep your posts coming bro, i'd love it when you at so stupid



    He really shouldn't have that name, it doesn't suit the way he acts
    How are you 'born smart'? Do you hear yourself?

    Your Nagato bio test they said? 'A True fanboy would stick to the Anime/Manga' - you said, on this thread somewhere. So I shall. Point countered.

    As I said bro, he didn't need them. Totsuka would have done the trick at the beginning.

    While it's true that Jiraiya's death was honourable, Itachi's was also honourable, because on the brink of death, surviving through medication and will alone, Itachi died, granting his brother further power. Yes, you're right, Sasuke DID get more power, but that's my point. Itachi was protecting him, perhaps you don't see it, but I do.

    Sasuke hasn't destroyed Konoha yet, when he does. Remind me.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Jiraiya admitted he was a failure, can't argue with that, but as he said, the way he died is what defines a shinobi's real life.

    And 6 vs 1 is harder to fight than 1 v 1.

    Each path of pein could of attacked Itachi all at the same time, that's 6 attacks while Nagato can only use one jutsu at a time....

    But it's funny

    Me saying SUUI's bio was better than logic's, leads you all to bash Jiraiya?
    6 vs 1 is not neccesarily harder to fight 1 v 1. Me vs Six little children in a game of Halo 3. Who wins? I do.

    So?

    Susano'o.
     
         

  3. #78
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    'Tis only a matter of time. :zonder:
    A matter of time must be days

    ________________

    Since everyone is arguing, here's my troll post:

    Sasuke has main character no jutsu; plot no jutsu; uchiha no jutsu; plot shield no jutsu; sharingan no jutsu, so he is stronger than pretty much any character in this thread, unless you mention Naruto
     
         

  4. #79
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    "How are you 'born smart'? Do you hear yourself? "

    Do you not read the same manga as us all?

    Wasn't the point in the Chuunin exams that Naruto/lee was a dumass and sasuke/neji were a born genius ect... then lee and naruto were meant to prove them you can over come a genius with pure determination?

    And you're telling me that Shikamaru worked so hard to get an IQ of over 200?

    *Sigh*
     
         

  5. #80
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    A matter of time must be days

    ________________

    Since everyone is arguing, here's my troll post:

    Sasuke has main character no jutsu; plot no jutsu; uchiha no jutsu; plot shield no jutsu; sharingan no jutsu, so he is stronger than pretty much any character in this thread, unless you mention Naruto
    Itachi is cooler.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    "How are you 'born smart'? Do you hear yourself? "

    Do you not read the same manga as us all?

    Wasn't the point in the Chuunin exams that Naruto/lee was a dumass and sasuke/neji were a born genius ect... then lee and naruto were meant to prove them you can over come a genius with pure determination?

    And you're telling me that Shikamaru worked so hard to get an IQ of over 200?

    *Sigh*
    As I said earlier, Naruto beating Neji was plot. Pure plot. If you can't see that you're blind. Like Itachi.

    IQ is a totally different story... ~_~'
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Itachi is cooler.
    Yeah, because his fire style isn't as hot.
     
         

  7. #82
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Itachi is cooler.

    As I said earlier, Naruto beating Neji was plot. Pure plot. If you can't see that you're blind. Like Itachi.

    IQ is a totally different story... ~_~'
    Lmao, more excuses...

    Shikamaru was born a genius, that he has proven alot...
    Like many other ninja...

    So Naruto beating Neji was a plot? What about lee beating on Sasuke after the first exam? More plot?
    Anything i say, you will just say is a plot because you have nothing better to say...

    Which is why i stand by what i said on msn.
     
         

  8. #83
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Yeah, because his fire style isn't as hot.
    Amaterasu plz.

    Interesting argument; At least it didn't end up in swearing, eh?

    *Extends hand*


    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Lmao, more excuses...

    Shikamaru was born a genius, that he has proven alot...
    Like many other ninja...

    So Naruto beating Neji was a plot? What about lee beating on Sasuke after the first exam? More plot?
    Anything i say, you will just say is a plot because you have nothing better to say...

    Which is why i stand by what i said on msn.
    I'm not using plot ALL the time, it's just in some of your points plot was a huge factor. Cm'on man, was Kishi gonna have Naruto loose to Neji? Of course not. He pulled a little trick with a Kage Bunshin and fluked his win against Neji.
     
         

  9. #84
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Amaterasu plz.

    Interesting argument; At least it didn't end up in swearing, eh?

    *Extends hand*




    I'm not using plot ALL the time, it's just in some of your points plot was a huge factor. Cm'on man, was Kishi gonna have Naruto loose to Neji? Of course not. He pulled a little trick with a Kage Bunshin and fluked his win against Neji.
    So should i call it a plot that Itachi came back to try and stop sasuke a second time? Or plot that Kishi loves the uchiha always giving them power ups... ect... blah blah blah...

    sigh... waste of time here...
     
         

  10. #85
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    So should i call it a plot that Itachi came back to try and stop sasuke a second time? Or plot that Kishi loves the uchiha always giving them power ups... ect... blah blah blah...

    sigh... waste of time here...
    It's a bit of both actually.

    Uchihas and Senjus are important characters. So of course Uchihas are going to get a lot of attention.

    So yeah, it's plot, and the fact that Kishi likes them.

    Even if they DO get powerups, I don't understand what your point is?
     
         

  11. #86
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Jiraiya admitted he was a failure, can't argue with that, but as he said, the way he died is what defines a shinobi's real life.

    And 6 vs 1 is harder to fight than 1 v 1.

    Each path of pein could of attacked Itachi all at the same time, that's 6 attacks while Nagato can only use one jutsu at a time....

    But it's funny

    Me saying SUUI's bio was better than logic's, leads you all to bash Jiraiya?
    Yeah right, Nagato can use all paths at once if he wants to which he almost did activating multiple paths against Naruto and Bee. It's alot harder to fighting him because you have to stay on your toes at all times yet Itachi pulled through and tricked Nagato like a true shinobi.:noc:

    if each pain would've attacked itachi can easily deal with their attacks and he would learn their abilities much faster than Jiraiya did and he wouldn't let his guard down.

    And no, we're simply exposing false claims about Itachi, we give you right information and clarify what Itachi is all about and that Jiraiya though the man simply ain't as good as Itachi.
     
         

  12. #87
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    It's not worth debating anymore. He's gone.
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Amaterasu plz.

    Interesting argument; At least it didn't end up in swearing, eh?

    *Extends hand*
    Sasuke has amaterasu and blaze release
     
         

  14. #89
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Sasuke has amaterasu and blaze release
    Neither of those increase the heat of his flames.
     
         

  15. #90
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Neither of those increase the heat of his flames.
    I can't reply to this. Therefore you win

    Now celebrate
     
         

  16. #91
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    I can't reply to this. Therefore you win

    Now celebrate
    *Starts dancing*



    I won on the internetz.

    Oh, and Pervy, if you're reading this. Itachi > Jiraiya.
     
         

  17. #92
    Otogakure Ero-Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero-Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Nice bio man
     
         

  18. #93
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by kdm789 View Post
    Nice bio man
    Thanks bro. :D
     
         

  19. #94
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    So people having been arguing this whole time........Its a bio not a debate thread
     
         

  20. #95
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    So people having been arguing this whole time........Its a bio not a debate thread
    , it was funny while it lasted.
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    It's not logic.

    SUUI's bio > yours...

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Logic, you're not a true Itachi fan, just make a Madara bio.>_<
    SUUI atleast sticks to Itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Viva la SUUI

    Least he has Itachi avatar and sig... not just madara
    Why I missed this conversation.......!!!
    Love u ppl... wease:


    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    It's better than yours.

    YOu see..!!
     
         

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •