Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 61
  1. #1
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    *Waits for oasis shisou*
    I knew he'd be late :sy:
     
         

  2. #2
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    *Waits for oasis shisou*
    I knew he'd be late :sy:
    -Appear in front of you with leaf all over my body wearing my Nara robe-

    Hello young Nara, how are you? :wave:
    so what do you want to learn?
     
         

  3. #3
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    -Appear in front of you with leaf all over my body wearing my Nara robe-

    Hello young Nara, how are you? :wave:
    so what do you want to learn?

    Hmm...let me see....uh how about some jutsus from our clan?...
    I don't wanna learn anything more....its just waste of energy
     
         

  4. #4
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post

    Hmm...let me see....uh how about some jutsus from our clan?...
    I don't wanna learn anything more....its just waste of energy
    Hum... and what is this jutsu of our clan? :confused:
     
         

  5. #5
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Hum... and what is this jutsu of our clan? :confused:
    Its the shadow maipulation technique
     
         

  6. #6
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Its the shadow maipulation technique
    I see, you wanna learn our secret ability.

    Shadow is our special ability tech, so you must learn it well...
    first thing first, i have several rule to teach shadow which you must follow it with no excuse.

    1. i won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

    2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details.

    3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu.

    4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though)

    are you ok with that rule or you declined it and withdrawn... ?
     
         

  7. #7
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    I see, you wanna learn our secret ability.

    Shadow is our special ability tech, so you must learn it well...
    first thing first, i have several rule to teach shadow which you must follow it with no excuse.

    1. i won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

    2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details.

    3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu.

    4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though)

    are you ok with that rule or you declined it and withdrawn... ?
    Oh my.....what a drag...
    I guess I don't have any other option

    I guess ill continue
     
         

  8. #8
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Oh my.....what a drag...
    I guess I don't have any other option

    I guess ill continue

    I'm a strict senpai on teaching shadow so be prepared of your self.
    Oh yeah, meet my Stick -show you my wooden stick- this will help you to perform the jutsu in proper way

    Okay, shall we start...!

    Read carefully.

    Tell me everything you know about our Clan, the Nara
    Tell me all you know about our special ability, the shadow... strength, weakness and who is the famous character of our clan

    You may read it in Wikia but try to get the essences
     
         

  9. #9
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    I'm a strict senpai on teaching shadow so be prepared of your self.
    Oh yeah, meet my Stick -show you my wooden stick- this will help you to perform the jutsu in proper way

    Okay, shall we start...!

    Read carefully.

    Tell me everything you know about our Clan, the Nara
    Tell me all you know about our special ability, the shadow... strength, weakness and who is the famous character of our clan

    You may read it in Wikia but try to get the essences
    *looks at the stick*
    (I didn't expect him to be soooo strict)
    The Nara clan is a well known clan from konohagakure. It's members have a unique ability of manipulating their shadows with their chakara. They have a great friendship with the yamanaka and akimichi clan. Their are well known for their teamwork during battle as shown with shikamaru, chojI and ino, known as the infamous ino-shika-cho.
    The Nara clans abilities are feared due to their manipulation of shadows. If caught in the extension of their shadows one becomes paralyzed and not able to move. They can also manipulate their shadows to take on a physical shape and emerge from the ground to pick up kunai and throw them.
    Ok, about the strength n weakness ill say both light n darkness should be advantageous as well as disadvantageous to us......saying too much of light or no light would give us problems in casting a shadow properly
    The most well known Nara clan member in the series.....well I hate to boast but its obviously ME (Shikamaru):D.
    Hope that helped......anyways m very bad at talk no jutsu
     
         

  10. #10
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    *looks at the stick*
    (I didn't expect him to be soooo strict)
    The Nara clan is a well known clan from konohagakure. It's members have a unique ability of manipulating their shadows with their chakara. They have a great friendship with the yamanaka and akimichi clan. Their are well known for their teamwork during battle as shown with shikamaru, chojI and ino, known as the infamous ino-shika-cho.
    The Nara clans abilities are feared due to their manipulation of shadows. If caught in the extension of their shadows one becomes paralyzed and not able to move. They can also manipulate their shadows to take on a physical shape and emerge from the ground to pick up kunai and throw them.
    Ok, about the strength n weakness ill say both light n darkness should be advantageous as well as disadvantageous to us......saying too much of light or no light would give us problems in casting a shadow properly
    The most well known Nara clan member in the series.....well I hate to boast but its obviously ME (Shikamaru):D.
    Hope that helped......anyways m very bad at talk no jutsu
    Ok,You must also know the essences of our ability tech are just not to bind/trap people but also how to use the shadow properly with the use of our intelligences and strategy of course...so you must understand from every jutsu which i gonna teach you, learn them well, know them well and use them well.

    Now lets get your knowledge into practice

    I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.
     
         

  11. #11
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    Ok,You must also know the essences of our ability tech are just not to bind/trap people but also how to use the shadow properly with the use of our intelligences and strategy of course...so you must understand from every jutsu which i gonna teach you, learn them well, know them well and use them well.

    Now lets get your knowledge into practice

    I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.
    Gotcha

    Ok, now I concentrate properly and gather a lot of chakra into my legs to my feet, n once I have enough chakra gathered, I channel the chakra into my shadow n make it move forward

    How was it sempai?
     
         

  12. #12
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Gotcha

    Ok, now I concentrate properly and gather a lot of chakra into my legs to my feet, n once I have enough chakra gathered, I channel the chakra into my shadow n make it move forward

    How was it sempai?
    Sorry for the late reply.

    -Get my magnifiying glasses and see you shadow- hum... it's not moving at all, gain more focus and concentrate your chakra into your feet beneath.

    Try it again one more time.
     
         

  13. #13
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    ( i knew you'd say that )

    No problem sempai

    I focus a lot of chakra in my body, as much as possible.
    Once I feel I have enough chakra, I channel my chakra into my shadow through my feet to give it movement and life of its own.
    I focus on stretching it, I concentrate properly as I try to move it forward. I apply all my strength, all of my stamina, my chakra when finally it stretches and moves forward.
     
         

  14. #14
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    ( i knew you'd say that )

    No problem sempai

    I focus a lot of chakra in my body, as much as possible.
    Once I feel I have enough chakra, I channel my chakra into my shadow through my feet to give it movement and life of its own.
    I focus on stretching it, I concentrate properly as I try to move it forward. I apply all my strength, all of my stamina, my chakra when finally it stretches and moves forward.
    *sees the shadow movement* Good work, your shadow start to move a bit forward now keeping your focus and still concentrating your chakra, perform the Rat hand seal again to make the shadow move a bit forward again but now move it advancing in a zig zag motion.
     
         

  15. #15
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    *sees the shadow movement* Good work, your shadow start to move a bit forward now keeping your focus and still concentrating your chakra, perform the Rat hand seal again to make the shadow move a bit forward again but now move it advancing in a zig zag motion.


    Now, as I listen to your instructions, I start gathering, a lot of chakra inside my body, the moment you finish your instruction, I channel my chakra into my feet and then to my shadow......to make it move forward. But this time, I concentrate properly n focus more as I perform the Rat hand seal to make the shadow move a bit more forward. As I already know how it feels to make a shadow move, I find it a bit easier this time n so I make my shadow advance in a zig zag motion.

    Hope this was good enough
    :D
     
         

  16. #16
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Now, as I listen to your instructions, I start gathering, a lot of chakra inside my body, the moment you finish your instruction, I channel my chakra into my feet and then to my shadow......to make it move forward. But this time, I concentrate properly n focus more as I perform the Rat hand seal to make the shadow move a bit more forward. As I already know how it feels to make a shadow move, I find it a bit easier this time n so I make my shadow advance in a zig zag motion.

    Hope this was good enough
    :D
    Good, now come to the hard part, i want you to connect your shadow with my clone's shadow, try to infuse with his shadow and gain possession of his shadow, trap it and bind it with yours so he will unable to move.

    -create a clone-
     
         

  17. #17
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Ok, lets do this !!!

    As I see you creating a clone, I create a lot of chakra inside my body, n when I feel that it is enough for completing the given task, I channel it to my shadow. I make a rat seal and make the shadow move forward towards your clone.
    As soon as my shadow reaches your clone, I connect my shadow to that if your clone's. I infuse my chakra from my shadow to that of your clone's.....saying I transfer my chakra contained in my shadow into your clone's shadow thus gaining possession of your clone's shadow.
    After I have your clone's shadow under my control, I trap it into a corner, bind it and make it unable to move.
     
         
    Last edited by Azráel; 08-30-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  18. #18
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Ok, lets do this !!!

    As I see you creating a clone, I create a lot of chakra inside my body, n when I feel that it is enough for completing the given task, I channel it to my shadow. I make a rat seal and make the shadow move forward towards your clone.
    As soon as my shadow reaches your clone, I connect my shadow to that if your clone's. I infuse my chakra from my shadow to that of your clone's.....saying I transfer my chakra contained in my shadow into your clone's shadow thus gaining possession of your clone's shadow.
    After I have your clone's shadow under my control, I trap it into a corner, bind it and make it unable to move.
    -Clap hands- Good Work,

    Alright lets just tested it out, see if it worked as it is expected to.
    if you done it correctly, you will move and karin will mimic your movements exactly as if she was a mirror image of you. try something crazy movement.
     
         

  19. #19
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Karin eh?.....why do I always end up fighting women?....meh


    Now as your clone (Karin) is trapped with my shadow, I try to mimic myself to test if this thing works. As I move to my left, she moves to her right as an exact mirror movements as if she were mimicing my movements.

    So I guess now I'm fit to be called a true Nara ain't it Sempai?


    After getting the approval of oasis shisou, I run towards my left and mimicking that, Karin runs towards her right. A few steps to her right and she bangs the tree standing in front of her while I'm safe cuz its open space where I'm standing.
    Next, I flip back n move a step behind, I bend down and try to grab thin air to which Karin mimics and ends up grabbing a big rock lying in front of her.
    I then make her hit herself with that giant rock on her head when at the same time all I'm doing is acting as if I'm being hurting myself with the air...

    Do you want to see some more action Sempai? Some pervy actions ? :zonder:
     
         

  20. #20
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Karin eh?.....why do I always end up fighting women?....meh


    Now as your clone (Karin) is trapped with my shadow, I try to mimic myself to test if this thing works. As I move to my left, she moves to her right as an exact mirror movements as if she were mimicing my movements.

    So I guess now I'm fit to be called a true Nara ain't it Sempai?


    After getting the approval of oasis shisou, I run towards my left and mimicking that, Karin runs towards her right. A few steps to her right and she bangs the tree standing in front of her while I'm safe cuz its open space where I'm standing.
    Next, I flip back n move a step behind, I bend down and try to grab thin air to which Karin mimics and ends up grabbing a big rock lying in front of her.
    I then make her hit herself with that giant rock on her head when at the same time all I'm doing is acting as if I'm being hurting myself with the air...

    Do you want to see some more action Sempai? Some pervy actions ? :zonder:
    Good, but that is a nasty move though...
    No, i don't want any porn in this thread :sy:

    You have learn your first shadow jutsu...

    (Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.




    Now go to the town and grab some kunais

    *take a rest under the tree then falls a sleep*
     
         

  21. #21
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Hmm.. Kunais?....ok I'll get it....but don't run away while i'm gone okay?


    * I make my move towards the town. As I reach the end of the training grounds, I meet my friend Ezio.

    Shikamaru: Hey Ezio supp dude.!!! Going to the town??
    Ezio: Yeah, I need to get some weapons for my next mission. Wbu???
    Shikamaru: Great, can you please get me 100 kunais from the town please.....I need it urgently but I have some other important work to finish off...so please.....
    Ezio: ok ok I'll do it but..
    Shikamaru: Great thank you, here's the money*gives him the money*
    Ok I'll see you later bye :B
    *runs back towards the training grounds*

    *As I see Ezio making a move, I go towards a tree and take rest under it*

    _______________After an hour_____________

    *I see Ezio searching for me aimlessly at the last place we met.
    I get up and appear besides Ezio.*

    Ezio: There you are....
    Shikamaru: Oye., you got it!!!thanks buddy.
    Ezio: But why do you need so many of them???
    *I start running towards the training grounds*
    Shikamaru: Later dude

    *I reach the spot where Sempai is happily having a nap. I drop the whole bunch of kunais besides him which wakes him up*

    Shikamaru: There you go.....more than what you need :P
     
         

  22. #22
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Hmm.. Kunais?....ok I'll get it....but don't run away while i'm gone okay?


    * I make my move towards the town. As I reach the end of the training grounds, I meet my friend Ezio.

    Shikamaru: Hey Ezio supp dude.!!! Going to the town??
    Ezio: Yeah, I need to get some weapons for my next mission. Wbu???
    Shikamaru: Great, can you please get me 100 kunais from the town please.....I need it urgently but I have some other important work to finish off...so please.....
    Ezio: ok ok I'll do it but..
    Shikamaru: Great thank you, here's the money*gives him the money*
    Ok I'll see you later bye :B
    *runs back towards the training grounds*

    *As I see Ezio making a move, I go towards a tree and take rest under it*

    _______________After an hour_____________

    *I see Ezio searching for me aimlessly at the last place we met.
    I get up and appear besides Ezio.*

    Ezio: There you are....
    Shikamaru: Oye., you got it!!!thanks buddy.
    Ezio: But why do you need so many of them???
    *I start running towards the training grounds*
    Shikamaru: Later dude

    *I reach the spot where Sempai is happily having a nap. I drop the whole bunch of kunais besides him which wakes him up*

    Shikamaru: There you go.....more than what you need :P
    -Still a sleep, snoring-
     
         

  23. #23
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    -Still a sleep, snoring-
    *goes over to your head place a paper bomb, get out of there and make it explode*
     
         

  24. #24
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    *goes over to your head place a paper bomb, get out of there and make it explode*
    *When the paper bomb explode, suddenly you were unable to move and the clone goes off Poooofss*

    Kagemane Succeed.

    * I trap and bind your shadow from behind you*

    You must always be on guard Young Nara.

    * Unleashed the bind *

    Now where are the kunais i ask you?
     
         

  25. #25
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!
     

    Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

    Here it is.....


    *Gives you the bag of kunais*




    Bdw I have a question......what happens when 2naras fight???say you n me. And then you trap me in your kagemane.
    Can't I control my kage at that moment??N say if I can, can I overcome your shadow and trap you instead?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •