Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1. #1
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Hyuuga training with Seto.

    *Waits for Seto*

    Thanks mate.
    Neji bio.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Kotoamasukami's Avatar
    Status
    Kotoamasukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    good luck waiting
     
         

  3. #3
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    *Walks in*

    okay lets start by telling me everything you knw about our clan and specialties.
     
         
    Last edited by Magic..; 04-30-2012 at 04:28 PM.

  4. #4
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    *Walks in*

    okay lets start by telling me everything you knw about our clan and specialties.
    The Hyuuga clan possess the kekkei genkei, the Byakugan, which allows Hyuuga clan members to have almost 360 degree vision as well as extended range of vision. Using their Byakugan, Hyuuga members use a form of fighting called Gentle Fist which utilises the Byakugan's ability to see the body's chakra system. Gentle Fist is basically when the user strikes the target and upon striking them expels a certain amount of chakra into the target's chakra system; most of the time these hits target the opponent's chakra nodes or tenketsu which are nodes/points where chakra is emitted from the opponent's body. By striking the opponent's tenketsu rather than just any random spot on the opponent's body, the damage/effects to the opponent are much more severe and devastating. The chakra system can not be seen by the naked eye, and has 361 chakra nodes (tenketsus).
     
         

  5. #5
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Okay, well done.
    Apart from our blind spot behind the neck,there's another dis-advantage or weakness of using our byakugan.
    Explain it and how we can counter it
     
         

  6. #6
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Okay, well done.
    Apart from our blind spot behind the neck,there's another dis-advantage or weakness of using our byakugan.
    Explain it and how we can counter it
    Well, since the Byakugan allows the user to have 360 degree vision - I guess Byakugan users are more vulnerable to other doujutsu techniques such as Sharingan genjutsu. Other than that, I cant think of anything else.

    As for countering - just the normal menthods such as Kai, some form of chakra release and pain (stabbing yourself).
     
         

  7. #7
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Right,as far as we know of, there is no
    specific way of "awakening"
    someones Byakugan. So it's assumed
    that all Hyuuga just know how to
    activate it by nature.
    So go ahead and activate your
    Byakugan and tell me a few things.
    Starting with how many chakra points are on my
    body?
     
         

  8. #8
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Right,as far as we know of, there is no
    specific way of "awakening"
    someones Byakugan. So it's assumed
    that all Hyuuga just know how to
    activate it by nature.
    So go ahead and activate your
    Byakugan and tell me a few things.
    Starting with how many chakra points are on my
    body?
    *I close my eyes and begin to concentrate a small amount of chakra into my eyes, I then suddenly open my eyes activating my Byakugan.

    I can see 361 little nodes or chakra points on your body.
     
         

  9. #9
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Now can you tell me what happens
    when you hit a certain number of
    those points on an opponent?
    Like 64 128 and all 361? (check the jutsu list for the NB effects)
     
         

  10. #10
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Now can you tell me what happens
    when you hit a certain number of
    those points on an opponent?
    Like 64 128 and all 361? (check the jutsu list for the NB effects)
    - When you hit 64 points, the chakra is limited to half for a turn.
    - When you hit 128 points, the chakra is limited to half for 3 turns.
    - When you hit all 361 points, the chakra is sealed completly for 2 turns.
     
         

  11. #11
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    correct.
    Now that you know about the chakra points, we'll start practicing hitting them.
    Use your Byakugan to see the chakra points on this training dummy

    *Points to training dummy*

    And then I want you to try and hit 3 of the points. Make sure you describe what you do fully.
     
         

  12. #12
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    correct.
    Now that you know about the chakra points, we'll start practicing hitting them.
    Use your Byakugan to see the chakra points on this training dummy

    *Points to training dummy*

    And then I want you to try and hit 3 of the points. Make sure you describe what you do fully.
    *With my activated Byakugan, I can see clearly your chakra system and with this, I locate three little "dots" or nodes on the training dummy's arm. With these three nodes located, I proceed to advance towards the dummy and, using my hands, strike his arm three quick times each time at the chakra points; each time releasing a little bit of chakra from my hands into the chakra points.
     
         

  13. #13
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    You got it all wrong,blocking a chakra points can't be done with hand strikes or whatsoever since chakra points are tiny thats why finger strikes/poking is recomended ..though when attacking organs palm-strikes are recomended.
     
         

  14. #14
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Oh okay, I didnt realise that. I understand now.
    Ill redo it though.

    *With my activated Byakugan, I can see clearly your chakra system and with this, I locate three little "dots" or nodes on the training dummy's arm. With these three nodes located, I proceed to advance towards the dummy, clenching my fists while leaving my index and middle fingers straightened - using these, I proceed to finger poke/strike those three chakra points in quick succession, each time releasing a little bit of chakra from my fingertips into the chakra points.
     
         

  15. #15
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Nicely done "
    if you look closely at the dummy, you'll see what look almost like burn marks. That's how you know you've inserted your chakra into it,very good.
    Now that you know how to do the moves correctly, we'll talk a little bit about targeting.I want you to tell me 4 vital spots that you can strike using Juuken to kil your enemy. Obviously you already know the heart. So 3 others...
     
         

  16. #16
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Nicely done "
    if you look closely at the dummy, you'll see what look almost like burn marks. That's how you know you've inserted your chakra into it,very good.
    Now that you know how to do the moves correctly, we'll talk a little bit about targeting.I want you to tell me 4 vital spots that you can strike using Juuken to kil your enemy. Obviously you already know the heart. So 3 others...
    Thanks =P
    Hmmm. IMO, the throat, brain and liver.
     
         

  17. #17
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    yep, that'll work.
    So now I want you to try and hit the
    dummy 16 times using Juuken. For the last hit, aim at the heart.
     
         

  18. #18
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    yep, that'll work.
    So now I want you to try and hit the
    dummy 16 times using Juuken. For the last hit, aim at the heart.
    Hmm, okay.

    I rush towards the dummy and start off by onslaught with a stab with the two fingers of my right hand - jabbing/pointing at the dummy's shoulder as I simultaneously release a burst of chakra from my fingertips which get inserted into the dummy's chakra point. I then follow up with another 5 quick jabs with my pointed fingers, and each time releasing a little bit of chakra into the dummy's chakra point. On the last hit, I specifically aim for the dummy's heart and like before I also release a little bit of chakra as I hit the dummy's heart, inserting it forcefully into his heart - causing alot of damage (death).
     
         

  19. #19
    Magic..'s Avatar
    Status
    Magic.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,560
    Location
    Nigeria,where the cheese at
    know thy self
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    good, you're getting the hang of it.
    Now that you're okay with pushing your chakra out of the points in your fingers, we'll try something more difficult.

    For this, I want you to push your
    chakra out of all your chakra points at the same time, and equally proportioned.
    Then, as you do this, you begin spinning, thus creating a protective barrier of chakra around you, capable of deflecting many
    incoming attacks (rank depending)
    Like this.

    *I do a rotation so you can see what it's like*
    It's not as easy as it seems, but give it a
    try!
     
         

  20. #20
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Hyuuga training with Seto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    good, you're getting the hang of it.
    Now that you're okay with pushing your chakra out of the points in your fingers, we'll try something more difficult.

    For this, I want you to push your
    chakra out of all your chakra points at the same time, and equally proportioned.
    Then, as you do this, you begin spinning, thus creating a protective barrier of chakra around you, capable of deflecting many
    incoming attacks (rank depending)
    Like this.

    *I do a rotation so you can see what it's like*
    It's not as easy as it seems, but give it a
    try!
    Alrighty.

    *I start off by first suddenly releasing a burst of chakra out of all my chakra points at the same time. I do that again a few more times to get used the the precise chakra control and the feel of it. With that done and dusted, I proceed to again release a burst of chakra from all my chakra points at the same time, while I simultaneously, spin around (like you did) - thereby creating a dome of rotating of chakra as a result.
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •