Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Here it is.....

*Gives you the bag of kunais*

Bdw I have a question......what happens when 2naras fight???say you n me. And then you trap me in your kagemane.
    Can't I control my kage at that moment??N say if I can, can I overcome your shadow and trap you instead?
    You will learn that in your next lesson, so be patient young nara

Now with those kunais, i want you to infuse your shadow chakra into them making them special shadow kunais, this will have the same effect as a shadow jutsu, trapping any shadow that it touches.
    once you are ready throw the kunais at my clone.

*create clone*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

As I see you create a clone, I quickly infuse my shadow chakra into the kunai. The same way I pick up another two kunais, and infuse them with my shadow chakra, thus making them special kunais.
    Once done, I throw those kunais at your clone. I throw one at your chest, the other one at your head at the third one above your head which you won't deflect since it won't hurt you. Once the third kunai goes over your head, you get trapped in my shadow.

I am the best

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

As I see you create a clone, I quickly infuse my shadow chakra into the kunai. The same way I pick up another two kunais, and infuse them with my shadow chakra, thus making them special kunais.
    Once done, I throw those kunais at your clone. I throw one at your chest, the other one at your head at the third one above your head which you won't deflect since it won't hurt you. Once the third kunai goes over your head, you get trapped in my shadow.

I am the best

Which kunais were landed in my clone shadow?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

....ok sorry

As I see you create a clone, I quickly infuse my shadow chakra into the kunai. The same way I pick up another two kunais, and infuse them with my shadow chakra, thus making them special kunais. Once done, I throw those kunais at your clone. I throw one at your chest, the other one at your head at the third one at your shadow that extends from your legs which you won't deflect since it won't hurt you. Once the third kunai strikes the shadow,you get trapped in my shadow.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

....ok sorry

As I see you create a clone, I quickly infuse my shadow chakra into the kunai. The same way I pick up another two kunais, and infuse them with my shadow chakra, thus making them special kunais. Once done, I throw those kunais at your clone. I throw one at your chest, the other one at your head at the third one at your shadow that extends from your legs which you won't deflect since it won't hurt you. Once the third kunai strikes the shadow,you get trapped in my shadow.
    OK.. good, you've learned:

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

onto my favorite one, focus your chakra into your shadow as in the first jutsu and then make it advance towards my clone , once you reach and connect to my clone's shadow, use some shape manipulation(using your chakra) and perform the rat hand seal to transform the shadow into a crawling hand that goes upwards until it reaches its neck, once there start struggling him until he disappears.

-Summon shadow n clone-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

Hurray!!!

Ok, now after listening to your instructions, I quickly gather my chakra and release it through my legs to my shadow, to again manipulate it.
    I start extending the shadow towards your clone like the last time. The moment I trap your clone in my shadow by connecting to your shadow, I quickly perform a rat handseal and manipulate my chakra from the shadows and make a hand emerge out of it. I concentrate enough to make this jutsu strong and so that I could maintain it properly. I then make this hand made of my shadow, crawl onto your clone's body till it reaches your neck where it strangles you till your clone goes poof.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Hurray!!!

Ok, now after listening to your instructions, I quickly gather my chakra and release it through my legs to my shadow, to again manipulate it.
    I start extending the shadow towards your clone like the last time. The moment I trap your clone in my shadow by connecting to your shadow, I quickly perform a rat handseal and manipulate my chakra from the shadows and make a hand emerge out of it. I concentrate enough to make this jutsu strong and so that I could maintain it properly. I then make this hand made of my shadow, crawl onto your clone's body till it reaches your neck where it strangles you till your clone goes poof.
    OK goo.
    Now as i saw several of my student wondering around with shadow jutsu and they didn't properly to use it, the teaching method shall be more strict and hard

Now with those principle, attack my clone like you do in the battle, skip the gather shadow chakra part, just do as you fight in the battle. I wanna see your description.

Now Begin.

- Create shadow clone and he dashing toward you while holding kunai wanted to slashes you -

QUICK, trap him with your shadow, disarm his kunai and choke him till disperse.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

Okies ^_^

As I see your clone dashing towards me, I quickly throw 3 kunais at his head chest and stomach with accurate aim. And while he's probably dealing with those kunais, I throw a flash bomb above by head, behind me such that it blinds your clone and also gives a boost to my shadows. Taking advantage of this opportunity, I extend my shadow and capture your clone by connecting my shadow to his shadow. Once done, I open my palm to which your clone imitates and drops his kunai. Then I create a hand made of shadows and strangle your clone making him go poof.

(Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow Neck Bind

Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Traps the enemy buy combining shadows and then strangles the enemy with a shadow hand.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Okies ^_^

As I see your clone dashing towards me, I quickly throw 3 kunais at his head chest and stomach with accurate aim. And while he's probably dealing with those kunais, I throw a flash bomb above by head, behind me such that it blinds your clone and also gives a boost to my shadows. Taking advantage of this opportunity, I extend my shadow and capture your clone by connecting my shadow to his shadow. Once done, I open my palm to which your clone imitates and drops his kunai. Then I create a hand made of shadows and strangle your clone making him go poof.

(Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow Neck Bind

Description: Traps the enemy buy combining shadows and then strangles the enemy with a shadow hand.

That is two jutsu you are using on young Nara, First you are using the shadow imitation and shadow neck bind.
    Nice Combo though but don't state that you are throwing the FB right above your head, because you will also got the effect of the bright light, just say that "i throw the FB behind me, above my head diagonally ....degrees etc.etc.

and the moment you extend your shadow, it'll go bigger and faster, thank to the FB Bright light.

Now try it again one more time but this time only using the shadow neck bind, you may also use the FB thing to help your shadow extension.

-Create a shadow clone in mid range -

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

Ah like that huh?okay ^_^

Again as you create a clone, I take out a flash bomb and throw it behind me. Then I throw 3 kunais at you one to your head and the other two at both your shoulders. If you manage to not get blinded by my flash bomb, you'll have to deal with those kunais. As you're probably dealing with those kunais, I extend my shadow which is powered by the bright light coming from behind me and by combining your shadow with me, I make a shadow hand pop out of my shadow and strangle you till you go poof.

(Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow
    Neck Bind

Description: Traps the enemy
    buy combining shadows and
    then strangles the enemy with a
    shadow hand.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Nice, but still a few mistake you are using the jutsu,
    the kunai stuff for distraction was good, the FB blinding light also was good.
    But the way you extend your shadow was quite enough statement, as i said before, if you are using the FB, state that after you extend your shadow, it'll move forward faster then usual so will catch the opponent shadow also faster.
    then don't say it pop out, say it when you managed to trap your opponent shadow, you shape your shadow into a human hands which will crawl up upon the opponent neck and immediately choke and strangle him to death.

Understood?

try it again one more time.

- create another clone-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

Okay okay......
    Now as you create another clone, I throw 3 kunais towards your head, chest and stomach. Now as your dealing with the kunais, as soon as I release those kunais, I throw a flash bomb behind me. This blinds you even if you do manage to deflect the kunais as you have to keep your eyes open to deflect these kunais and when you do, you're blinded by FB. If you keep your eyes closed, you'll get hit by the kunais. As soon as i'm done with throwing the flash bomb, I extend my shadow towards you. Now my shadow travels way faster than the normal speed due to the boost it gets by the bright light of the flash bomb.Also its strength is increased. As soon as I connect my shadow with yours, I shape my shadow into human hands which crawls up over your body to your neck and then strangles you till you go poof.

(Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow
    Neck Bind

Description: Traps the enemy
    buy combining shadows and
    then strangles the enemy with a
    shadow hand.

How was that Sempai??

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Good, Very good indeed Flash, that is the correct use of this jutsu, use that description in your battle and i'm sure your opponent will having a trouble of countering

Now onto the next jutsu, i want you to make 2 replica of yourself using your shadow, make them to punch my clone each once, then coil around him and crush him.

*Summon clone*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

Again as you create a clone, I channel my chakra into my shadows. Once done I create exact two copies out of my shadow to materialize besides me. Once done, I make these shadow bodies to run upto you while at the same time I throw kunais towards you. As you're probably be dealing with those kunais, my shadows come from either side of you and punch you on your face. As you lose your balance because of being hit, both of my shadows start to coil around you and crush you making you go poof.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Again as you create a clone, I channel my chakra into my shadows. Once done I create exact two copies out of my shadow to materialize besides me. Once done, I make these shadow bodies to run upto you while at the same time I throw kunais towards you. As you're probably be dealing with those kunais, my shadows come from either side of you and punch you on your face. As you lose your balance because of being hit, both of my shadows start to coil around you and crush you making you go poof.
    Good, you have learn :

(Kage Gijin no Jutsu) - Human Shadow Simulation Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user materialises and personifies his shadow into two different copies of himself that are shaped shadows. Each shadow punches the opponent once and then both shadows coil around the opponent and crush the opponent.

Now let see you are dealing with the real deal.

-create a clone standing mid range upon you and he grab 2 kunais from his pouch then dashing toward you, trying to slash you up-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

As your clone starts running towards me, I quickly take out 3 kunais and throw them towards you while at the same time, I throw a flashbomb behind me. Then making a rat handseal, I create 2 shadow copies of myself besides me. As the flash bomb goes off, you get blinded and I make the copies attack you. Due to the bright light of the bomb, my shadows travel faster and on reaching you punch you on your face from your either sides. This makes you go off balance n when you do, they coil around you and crush you to death.(poof)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

As your clone starts running towards me, I quickly take out 3 kunais and throw them towards you while at the same time, I throw a flashbomb behind me. Then making a rat handseal, I create 2 shadow copies of myself besides me. As the flash bomb goes off, you get blinded and I make the copies attack you. Due to the bright light of the bomb, my shadows travel faster and on reaching you punch you on your face from your either sides. This makes you go off balance n when you do, they coil around you and crush you to death.(poof)
    Use the jutsu i've taught you previously, do it like you would in the battle.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

As I see your clone, I quickly throw 2 flashbombs behind me and then with a one handseal, I create two shadow copies of myself. As the flashbombs explode, I make my shadow copies move towards you which gives them a boost in their speed as well as makes them powerful. As my copies move towards you, I throw 3 shurikens towards you and thus distracting you. When my shadow copies reach somewhere at mid-distance between us, they run towards you in an arc and thus they attack you from your either sides. As the left copy reaches you, it punches on your face and when you go off balance, the right copy punches you and then both of em coil around your clone and crush it till it goes poof.

(Kage Gijin no Jutsu) - Human
    Shadow Simulation Technique
    Description: The user materialises
    and personifies his shadow into two
    different copies of himself that are
    shaped shadows. Each shadow
    punches the opponent once and
    then both shadows coil around the
    opponent and crush the opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

As I see your clone, I quickly throw 2 flashbombs behind me and then with a one handseal, I create two shadow copies of myself. As the flashbombs explode, I make my shadow copies move towards you which gives them a boost in their speed as well as makes them powerful. As my copies move towards you, I throw 3 shurikens towards you and thus distracting you. When my shadow copies reach somewhere at mid-distance between us, they run towards you in an arc and thus they attack you from your either sides. As the left copy reaches you, it punches on your face and when you go off balance, the right copy punches you and then both of em coil around your clone and crush it till it goes poof.

(Kage Gijin no Jutsu) - Human
    Shadow Simulation Technique
    Description: The user materialises
    and personifies his shadow into two
    different copies of himself that are
    shaped shadows. Each shadow
    punches the opponent once and
    then both shadows coil around the
    opponent and crush the opponent.
    Good, remember that move if you use that jutsu,

Now onto the next jutsu, similar with the previous jutsu, but this time, create only 1 replica of yourself using your shadow, while your shadow still attach with it, then pound my clone and squeeze him till he die.

-create a clone-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

Yes sire

Alright. I start by creating a shadow copy of myself just like the last time. But this time, I create only one. As my shadow copy moves forward, still attached to my shadows, I throw 3 kunais towards you to distract you and at the same time, I throw a flash bomb behind me which makes my shadow copy more powerful and increases its speed. As soon as your clone is done with countering those kunais, my shadow copy pounds your clone and squeezes till your clone goes poof.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Good, you have learn :

(Kagegijin) - Shadow Impersonation
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Shadow forms to replicas of the user that pound the opponent and squeezes them to finish them off.

As always, Attack my clone with that jutsu like you do in the battle.

-summon a clone, then dashing toward you while holding kunai with his right hand in front of his face trying to attack you-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

I didn't see you replied :sy:

I concentrate my shadow chakra and then I create a replica of myself beside me. Once done I make the replica charge towards you while at the same time, I throw a flashbomb behind me which blinds your clone. As soon as your clone is blinded and my shadow copy gets a boost in his speed and power because of the flashbomb, it quickly pounds on your clone and squeezes your clone to death

Sorry for the late reply :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

(Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant Hand Crush
    Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the opponent.

Throw a flash bomb behind you, with the bright light will make your shadow bigger and faster, then shape your shadow like a giant human hand, while crush the opponent with it.

(Kage Enmaku) - Shadow Smoke Screen
    Description: You first throw a smoke bomb at the opponent and then your shadow covers the smoke compressing it and trapping the opponent in a body suit shadow with the high pressure smoke crushing them form with in.

Throw a smoke bomb toward your opponent, when the smoke cover the opponent, extend your shadow toward the smoke, make your shadow to encircle the smoke upward, compress it with your shadow with high pressure and crush your opponent.

(Kage Nui) - Shadow Sewing
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if used with exploding tags)
    Damage Points: 40(+10 if used with exploding tags)
    Description: Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.

Extend your shadow then shaped it like tentacles, throw several paper bomb in front of you, then make the shadow tentacles to grab it each, move your shadow tentacle while its keep the paper bomb each. impale your opponent with your shadow tentacle, detonate the paper tags to create a huge explosion and kill your opponent.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Winter Is Coming

As your clone appears before me, I channel my shadow chakra to my shadows and then, I throw a flashbomb behind me and as your clone gets blinded, I manipulate my shadow to create a giant hand. The bright light from the flashbomb makes it even larger. Then, I make my giant hand to slam on top of your clone crushing it as your clone goes poof.

Again as I see another clone, I throw a smokebomb towards it. As I throw it, I extend my shadow towards your clone. The moment the smokebomb goes off near you, my shadow leaps up, encircles the clone upwards and forms a dome sorta thing with all the smoke inside it with you in the centre. Then, I compress my shadow increasing the pressure inside it and making your clone suffocate and crush it and ultimately poof away

Again I channel my shadow chakra into my legs and extend the shadow. As I do, I throw 5 explosive tags in front of me and then I manipulate my shadow to create 5 tentacles that are sharp as needles which catch these explosive tags as they pin it on to them. Once done, I throw a flashbomb behind me and as it goes off, I make my shadow tentacles charge towards you and as you get blinded by the Flashlight, my shadow tentacles impale your clone and then the explosive tags go off creating a large amount explosion and killing off your clone in an instant.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

Good, Onto the next three :

(Kage yose) - Shadow summoning
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 for Shadow Neck Bind,+7 for Shadow Sewing)
    Damage Points: N/A +55 if used with a pre-trap(only Shikamaru can use this attack and only once per battle)+30 for Shadow Neck Bind and +40 of Shadow Sewing

using your shadow Create a tiny countless tentacle-shaped shadow tendrils, you can impale the opponent with it, or strangle their body part like hands, foot, neck even their body it self.

-create shadow clone-

(Kage Asshō no Jutsu) - Shadow Demon Stripe Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will throw flash bombs behind themselves to not only blind the enemy but to also extend the range of his shadow indefinitely. The user can put any part of their body infront of the light and it will appear as an enormous shadow. Once the shadow is ready, he can constrict any enemy easily just by closing his hands.
    Note: Must be a member of the Nara clan

This is similar tech with “shadow giant hand crush” the different is if SGHC just manipulate your shadow to create a giant hand to crush your opponents but with “shadow demon Stripe Tech” you may use any part of your body to crush your enemy by constrict your them using your hands…

Now I want you to throw a flash bomb to behind you 15° above your head, the opponents will got blinded by it, then put your both hands in front of you which your hands shadow would appears as an enormous shadow hands surrounded your opponents then crush your opponents by closing your both hands… try that to my clone

–create a shadow clone-

(Kage Nettowāku no Jutsu) - Shadow Network Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user is able to manipulate their shadow to crack the ground around him, possessing nearby enemies. The shadow will spin, forming a small whirlwind, attacking possessed and approaching enemy targets.
    Note Must be a member of the Nara clan.

This jutsu is to Utilize your shadow to crack the ground around you, make your shadow spin like a small whirl wind to attack my clone which will come forth you.

-create a shadow clone and dashing towards you-