Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lurking in the shadows with oasis

As you create the clone, I manipulate my shadow chakra and create hundreds of tiny, tentacle shaped shadow tendrils which I launch it towards you. These tendrils on reaching you, impale your legs, hands, neck and then your whole body from all the sides killing your clone off in an instant.

Again I concentrate my shadow chakra within my body. This time I take out a flashbomb and throw it above my head 15°back such that your clone gets blinded by its bright light. Once done, I lift both my hands in front of me and then, because of the light, my shadow gets amplified. As I do so, my hands create giant shadow hands which I use it to crush your clone between them, bringing from both the sides and closing them.

As you clone charges towards me, I quickly extend my shadow in front of me and then by manipulating it, I make it crack the ground. Then, I create a small whirlwind made from my shadows and then launch it towards you. I manipulate the direction in which the whirlwind goes and then with that, I hit your clone with it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Good, now into the next one.

(Saigo no Itte) - Final Move Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will trap their target with shadow sewing technique and have one their clones use a chakra blade to slash the target.
    Note: Must be a member of the Nara clan and use shadow clone variant before use.

The next one is you create a clone first then simply attack my clone with shadow sewing tech (you still remember this tech right) but without the explosion tag just stab and trap my clone with it, then order your clone to slash my clone with a kunai without mercy

-summon a clone-

(Kuro kumo Yuri) - Black Spider Lily

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After trapping the enemy with the Shadow Sewing Technique, the user by making the Rat hand seal can them manipulate the shadow to bring them closer to himself.
    Note: Can only be used by a member of the Nara Clan

Perform the shadow sewing tech to trap my multiple clone -Tajuu Kage bunshin no Jutsu,I create 20 multiple clone- which coming toward you from various angle, rear, front, left and right sid. Then perform the Rat hand seal and manipulate your shadow to bring them closer to you, then you can do whatever you want to them

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The moment you summon your clone, I create a clone for myself as well. Once done, my clone charges towards your clone and then I extend my shadow while at the same time I throw a flashbomb behind me blinding you and giving my shadow a boost in its speed. Once the shadow reaches halfway, and overtakes my clone, I manipulate it to create needles to stab your clone. Over you're paralysed, my clone comes and slash your clone with kunai ending his life.

As I see 20 clones coming at me from different angles, I quickly manipulate my shadow chakra and after performing the rat handseal, I create 20 needles of shadow which attack each one of them and stab their gut. Once they become unable to move by themselves, I pull them towards me and then throw 3 kunais at each one of them in their neck, chest and stomach making them go poof.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Good, onto the A-Rank Shadow.

(Kage Nui: Sākuru Kage no Jutsu) - Shadow Sewing: Circle Shadow Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This is an advanced version of the Shadow Sewing Technique where the user creates a circular shadow around them and extending Shadow needles to skewer the enemy target/s allowing the user to cover from all sides making it a suitable defensive technique.
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Nara clan.

The next jutsu, you will perform a circular shadow all around you then my clones shall attack you again from 4 different angle, when they reach your area, skew him with your shadow from all sides, this is our defensive shadow tech.

-summon 4 shadow clone, dashing toward you from your front, encircling to your rear, left and right side and try to attack you with their Kunais-

Be careful young Nara, i won't make them to hold their attack.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you create 4 shadows, and as they attack me from all sides, I create circular shadow all around me making it look like I'm standing in the centre of a shadow earth. As they reach me I quickly create needles from my shadow which skew them, impale them as they get stuck to my circled shadow.

Funny, I was gonna submit a cj on this jutsu

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    As you create 4 shadows, and as they attack me from all sides, I create circular shadow all around me making it look like I'm standing in the centre of a shadow earth. As they reach me I quickly create needles from my shadow which skew them, impale them as they get stuck to my circled shadow.

Funny, I was gonna submit a cj on this jutsu
    Its a Cannon jutsu, so you can't submit it.
    But no worries, i have some of shadow cool CJ's.

Good, onto the last one of Cannon shadow jutsu.

S rank

(Kage Nui: Yasei no Justu) - Shadow Stitching: Wild Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A Even greater version of the Shadow Sewing technique where the user will extend their shadow in a circular manner around them and extend shadow needles that surround the user in a comb like formation and stabbing any enemy targets in the vicinity.
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Nara Clan.

The last jutsu is the advance of shadow sewing technique which you extend you shadow in circular manner then shape it in a comb like formation till it reach my clones which will surrounds you then stabbing my clones till they disperse

-Create 4 clone and surrounds you-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow we reached last already

Again I create a circular shadow around me but this time with a wider radius. As your clones cross my shadows, they get trapped in it and then I create shadow needles from my shadow. The needles emerge from the shadows like teeths of a comb. As they emerge, they stab all your clones making them go poof.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Wow we reached last already

Again I create a circular shadow around me but this time with a wider radius. As your clones cross my shadows, they get trapped in it and then I create shadow needles from my shadow. The needles emerge from the shadows like teeths of a comb. As they emerge, they stab all your clones making them go poof.
    Congratulation, you are now officially a Shadow user

Is there any question regarding of our training ?
    Give me some feedback on the way i'm teaching you.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yipieee

Yeah the question that I asked you before......
    What happens when I extend my shadow to capture you n you do the same n our shadows meet at the centre. who wins??

Method of teaching is awesome
    actually when I become a Sempai (if I become one ) I'll do something like this....not totally same, but a bit different. I liked the way you asked me to perform as if I were in a battle. But you made me do twice somewhere....once normally n the second time like in a battle......so I guess that was unnecessary.......otherwise it was very good :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Yipieee

Yeah the question that I asked you before......
    What happens when I extend my shadow to capture you n you do the same n our shadows meet at the centre. who wins??

Method of teaching is awesome
    actually when I become a Sempai (if I become one ) I'll do something like this....not totally same, but a bit different. I liked the way you asked me to perform as if I were in a battle. But you made me do twice somewhere....once normally n the second time like in a battle......so I guess that was unnecessary.......otherwise it was very good :D
    For your question, have you watched Shikamaru Vs. Tayuya in the Anime?
    So basically, if your opponent higher one rank from you, he will be able to break free from your shadow bind with great effort.

This i will teach you with MB in the next lesson of shadow battle training.

I change my teaching method because there were several of my student using Shadow jutsu Not properly.

We will discuss further more later on.

Cya...-vanished-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Later Sempai, n thank you for training me

Page 3 of 3 « First 123