View Poll Results: Vote for the best Colouring

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entry 1

    8 38.10%
  • Entry 2

    0 0%
  • Entry 3

    1 4.76%
  • Entry 4

    12 57.14%
  • Entry 5

    0 0%
  • Entry 6

    0 0%
  • Entry 7

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoGoku View Post
    lol, dude, you were the second person to vote on the other ^^

    if u click the number of votes next to the entry, it shows who voted for it. You are second on the list for entry number 5.

    so please stop lying.
    On this poll i cant click the votes but on the other i can :confused:

    Btw are brushes allowed like flame and smoke
     
         

  2. #27
    ..Chill.. Ace ..Chill.. Klitz's Avatar
    Status
    ..Chill.. Klitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    On this poll i cant click the votes but on the other i can :confused:

    Btw are brushes allowed like flame and smoke
    Yeah, i messed up the polls, they were both supposed to be visible, but i screwed up this one.

    And yeah, anythings allowed, it's all about how it's received, some people might like it, some people might hate it.

    Like last time, everyone hated the one i made =]
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by ..Chill.. Klitz View Post
    Yeah, i messed up the polls, they were both supposed to be visible, but i screwed up this one.

    And yeah, anythings allowed, it's all about how it's received, some people might like it, some people might hate it.

    Like last time, everyone hated the one i made =]
    Which entry did you made i thought you made the entry 10 the night manga or was it Misu and btw who won all the competitions before you or Mizu
     
         

  4. #29
    ..Chill.. Ace ..Chill.. Klitz's Avatar
    Status
    ..Chill.. Klitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    Which entry did you made i thought you made the entry 10 the night manga or was it Misu and btw who won all the competitions before you or Mizu
    10 was mine
    The night time one was 7, that was Mizu's

    And before this became a medal winning comp, me and mizu never entered, we ran it.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by ..Chill.. Klitz View Post
    10 was mine
    The night time one was 7, that was Mizu's

    And before this became a medal winning comp, me and mizu never entered, we ran it.
    LOL man what have you done i thought a noob made entry 10 no offence man what have you added it looked like some brick filter and what do you think if we had a new rules like "The Winner of the previous contest cant enter the new 1 " its not fair Mizu is a pro who can beat him
     
         

  6. #31
    ..Chill.. Ace ..Chill.. Klitz's Avatar
    Status
    ..Chill.. Klitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    LOL man what have you done i thought a noob made entry 10 no offence man what have you added it looked like some brick filter and what do you think if we had a new rules like "The Winner of the previous contest cant enter the new 1 " its not fair Mizu is a pro who can beat him
    It was experimental, all the coloring and shading was done on one layer, it may seem unfair for me to judge, but had i done what i did, without the bronze texture, it should have essentially been second place.

    But i don't really care, i have more important things to do, i don't really enjoy coloring.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by ..Chill.. Klitz View Post
    It was experimental, all the coloring and shading was done on one layer, it may seem unfair for me to judge, but had i done what i did, without the bronze texture, it should have essentially been second place.

    But i don't really care, i have more important things to do, i don't really enjoy coloring.
    Yea it looked cool but without the bronze texture and what do you think about the new rule i posted
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Bianca is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Noches
    Posts
    20,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Colouring Competition {June ∑} Voting: NG's Choice

    My vote went to the first, cos i liked the lightning
    would have been even better with proper shadding

    the fourth is great but dunno kinda dull ,all firey like that
    no contrast or light whatsoever.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •