Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

[Mei Terumi Test] - Echo..

Greetings, Echo..

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Where Sasuke fought the 4th Raikage
    ~ You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sasuke Uchiha(with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Echo..

Mei Termui

Mei: It pains my heart to see a good looking male melt away

*Mei avoids eye contact with sasuke and looks at his mouth and below*

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

(talking isn't part of time line, just part of RP)

Sasuke Gay Uchiha: Bleh, fighting woman, if that guy with that sword would be fighting me, mm, sexy. Too bad you are not guy, that would be so much better, you would have looked awesome I believe, I mean as guy, mm.

Imagines sexy Mei Terumi as guy.

Sasuke Gay Uchiha: Oh well, gotta kill you, cause you are stopping me from killing Mr. Danzo Badass Shimura. SO YOU HAVE TO DIE OLD BAG. WHAT? YOU CALLED ME GAY? I AM TOTALLY NOT GAY

Sasuke quickly activates his Mangekyo Sharingan and quickly performs Swamp Of The Underworld 10 meters in diameter with you in the center, than Sasuke expects you to somehow evade this technique, so he quickly uses his 2nd most favorite element, which is Katon and makes three simple hand seals and releases his Zukokku which should completely burn you up. Than Sasuke quickly creates 2 Shadow Clones, Reborn on his left and Colonnello on his right

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 08-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    (talking isn't part of time line, just part of RP)

Sasuke Gay Uchiha: Bleh, fighting woman, if that guy with that sword would be fighting me, mm, sexy. Too bad you are not guy, that would be so much better, you would have looked awesome I believe, I mean as guy, mm.

Imagines sexy Mei Terumi as guy.

Sasuke Gay Uchiha: Oh well, gotta kill you, cause you are stopping me from killing Mr. Danzo Badass Shimura. SO YOU HAVE TO DIE OLD BAG. WHAT? YOU CALLED ME GAY? I AM TOTALLY NOT GAY

Sasuke quickly activates his Mangekyo Sharingan and quickly performs Swamp Of The Underworld 10 meters in diameter with you in the center, than Sasuke expects you to somehow evade this technique, so he quickly uses his 2nd most favorite element, which is Katon and makes three simple hand seals and releases his Zukokku which should completely burn you up. Than Sasuke quickly creates 2 Shadow Clones, Reborn on his left and Colonnello on his right

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Mei: Thats my man >

As the swamp is created under me, i quickly lighten my body so that i float on top of mud(Like a feather on water)

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

After that i run towards you, still keeping you my eyes on your mouth. As the burst of flames is created i create a water vortex in one hand & and a futon rasengan in the other to and slam my hands together to create a tyhpoon of highly concenctrated mist that extingushes the flames & continues towards you.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Mei: Your arrogance blinds you

After releasing the tornado, i continue towards you, however arcing to your left(My right). Once i have sight of you, i preform a string of three hand-seals and cause the part roof above you to collapse and fall down as your dealing with the typhoon water vortex. Note: not the entire room, but the part above you.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Last edited by Aízen; 08-21-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Test Failed
    _______
    Gaara dropped from the test.