Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

[Rain Test] Thunderbolt

Greetings Thunderbolt

I will be your administrator for this test per your request and the rules are as followed..

- Rei's R & R
    - You may only use Water Release, Wind Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    - You may NOT use any customs of any kind
    - I'll be using all I know with the exception of customs
    - Terrain: Rocky terrain with no water
    - Range: Mid
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Nobody post in this fight. Only Myself, Thunderbolt, Admins, Mods, and Sensei (Upon Request) may post here

I will be using My Rufus Kiyoshi biography.

Post your bio and I will make the first move.
    May luck be on your side, Thunderbolt.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Re: [Rain Test] Thunderbolt

Thank you for doing my rain test coyote.

Akainu

If i pass the test God willing, I would update my bio adding the rain test and other minor information.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

"Let's see if you can do this under limitations.."

As we meet on the battlefield, Rufus causes the ground below you to begin to shake violently to make you fall over messing with your balance.

Doton: Yochi no Douyou | Earth Release: World Shaking

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Following the tremor, Rufus then preforms 1 seal and exhales towards you 6 fire dragons directed all around you.

Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu | Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    "Let's see if you can do this under limitations.."

As we meet on the battlefield, Rufus causes the ground below you to begin to shake violently to make you fall over messing with your balance.

Doton: Yochi no Douyou | Earth Release: World Shaking

Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Following the tremor, Rufus then preforms 1 seal and exhales towards you 6 fire dragons directed all around you.

Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu | Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
    Akainu sees the ground beneath him shaking , which causes him to temporarily lose balance, immediately he composes him self , and sees several large shaped dragon fireball towards me immediately i notice this i form a rasengan in one hand and a water style:destruction torrent in another i combine them and make a huge powerful wave of water which overpowers your fire and heads towards you in a weakened form.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

After having negated your fire jutsu, a little smoke screen appears in the battle field due to the jutsu collision, which clears up later and when it does i look up to the sky to see thunderclouds gathering and forming due to the last fire jutsu, so i immediately summon water 10 meters above your thunderclouds cooling it off and stopping the formation of the thunderclouds.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

After this i make four clones 2 to my left, and 2 to my right, the 4 clones including me throw explosive kunai tags at you and wait to confirm if you were hit or dead.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I didn't aim any of my fireballs to the sky so I couldn't form Kirin thus your stormy blockade technique is basically useless.
    -------------------------

As our techniques clash, it overpowers my fireballs. I create a huge stone golem that rises from the ground right in front of the vortex that easy stops your vortex and then takes his fist and swings it towards you before your clones since you decided to pour water in the sky. (The golem would be between us more or less so the fist could easily hit you due to his size and range)

Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu | Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

While my golem does multiple swings at you, I do a small handseal sequence and slam my hands on the ground releasing a lightning bolt through the ground, aimed to explode on your location.

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai | Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

"Come. Let's pick this up.."

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

I didn't aim any of my fireballs to the sky so I couldn't form Kirin thus your stormy blockade technique is basically useless.
    -------------------------

As our techniques clash, it overpowers my fireballs. I create a huge stone golem that rises from the ground right in front of the vortex that easy stops your vortex and then takes his fist and swings it towards you before your clones since you decided to pour water in the sky. (The golem would be between us more or less so the fist could easily hit you due to his size and range)

Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu | Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

While my golem does multiple swings at you, I do a small handseal sequence and slam my hands on the ground releasing a lightning bolt through the ground, aimed to explode on your location.

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai | Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

"Come. Let's pick this up.."

As i see my water head towards you in a weakened manner , i see you create a golem of earth which you use to defend and block my weakened water, i then see the golem of earth hand swing towards me, in an attempt to strike me so i immediately channel a huge amount of wind in my longs capable of creating huge damages and the after do the tiger and dog hand seal, i immediately release a crushing sphere of wind in short range towards your earth fist which blows and rips it apart . This would blast your earth golem fist away and continue toward you in a weakned manner.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Immediately when done with my first jutsu i notce you just finish performing a sequence of hand seals creating a stream of lighting heading towards my direction, so with not much thought i spew out a huge blast of wind which levels everything in its path and continues towards you in a weakend manner.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Immediately when done i perform one hand seal and cast you in a genjutsu in which you see a clone of me Going towards you.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 08-24-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Don't think you'll be able to see me preform any seals due to the huge amounts of dust and dirt that has formed when my golem fell apart and the wind that throws all that around in a large smokescreen but it doesn't really matter.
    -----------------------------

Rufus watches his golem gets destroyed so he preforms one seal and exhales a huge fire wall that's with ease rips through your weak wind.

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku | Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Following that, Rufus creates 2 clones that begin to run in a arc formation towards your location so that they're apart and making it hard to get them both killed in one attack. Both clones have a katana on their back.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Don't think you'll be able to see me preform any seals due to the huge amounts of dust and dirt that has formed when my golem fell apart and the wind that throws all that around in a large smokescreen but it doesn't really matter.
    -----------------------------

Rufus watches his golem gets destroyed so he preforms one seal and exhales a huge fire wall that's with ease rips through your weak wind.

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku | Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Following that, Rufus creates 2 clones that begin to run in a arc formation towards your location so that they're apart and making it hard to get them both killed in one attack. Both clones have a katana on their back.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shadow Clone Technique
    As i see your golem being blown apart i see you spewing out a massive stream of fire towards my weakened wind which overpowers it and goes on in a weakened form towards me due to the fire elemental strengthen over wind, immediately i create a water style:destruction torrent on my left hand and a rasengan on my right and combine it together making a huge and powerful stream of water which i use to quench your fire . The water completely neutralizes and negates your fire jutsu but does not go on towards you again as it too is neutralized in the process.[it being A rank Vs your S rank will neutralize it]

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

After having created the massive torrent of water, i see you make four clones which all have a katana at their back and which runs in an arc formation towards me making it quite hard to strike all of them at once, immediately akainu decides to be silly and does the exact same move creating four clones which run in an ark towards with no katana on their back but with explosive kuani tags in thier hands and shirukens in their pouches , i give them verbal command to await for your move and then strike.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

As my 2 clones are running we all notice the large explosion. My two clones, preform a combo techniques of wind and fire directed at you.

Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu | Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Simultaneously as they do that, the real Rufus creates a swamp in your whole area so it covers a lot of ground but not far enough to hit my clones. Also it's deep enough to sink Manda 2.

Doton: Yomi Numa | Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

"Gonna make this harder for you.."

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

As my 2 clones are running we all notice the large explosion. My two clones, preform a combo techniques of wind and fire directed at you.

Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu | Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Simultaneously as they do that, the real Rufus creates a swamp in your whole area so it covers a lot of ground but not far enough to hit my clones. Also it's deep enough to sink Manda 2.

Doton: Yomi Numa | Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

"Gonna make this harder for you.."

As i see the fire and wind head towards me direction and start to knead chakra inside my body and then i convert it to water and spew it out of my mouth in a huge torrent of water which i used to defend against your fire and wind combination jutsu.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Once done with negating your fire and wind combination jutsu, i look on the ground and realize mud spreading around the ground towards my location in an attempt to sink me in itself, immediately i jump up very high toward the skys and spew out wind from my mouth changing my direction in mid air .

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As i come out near you in short range i without no hand seals immediately create a rasengan which i slam inside your chest making a whole in it

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 08-25-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I had to check your previous move with Pervy and he just wanted me to continue and just let you know that "Burdocks" does need a water source to be used but since you edited your move today it doesn't really matter. You did it before I replied so I see no harm in it.

This move is better anyways however it's awful gutsy to literally fly directly at me from mid-range lol

--------------------------

As you're you blow the wind from your mouth, I quickly open a hole in the sky and drop mud from it in path you're traveling, you get stuck. Then I cause pillars rise up form the ground to trap you with the mud by firing lightning bolts further binding you in the mud. Then I release a huge amount of fire in this stove I created hardening the mud and burning you up.

Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi | Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari | Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Katon: Shageki Bisuketto | Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

I had to check your previous move with Pervy and he just wanted me to continue and just let you know that "Burdocks" does need a water source to be used but since you edited your move today it doesn't really matter. You did it before I replied so I see no harm in it.

This move is better anyways however it's awful gutsy to literally fly directly at me from mid-range lol

--------------------------

As you're you blow the wind from your mouth, I quickly open a hole in the sky and drop mud from it in path you're traveling, you get stuck. Then I cause pillars rise up form the ground to trap you with the mud by firing lightning bolts further binding you in the mud. Then I release a huge amount of fire in this stove I created hardening the mud and burning you up.

Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi | Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari | Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Katon: Shageki Bisuketto | Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall
    While in mid air i hear the sound of a liquid like substance falling down from the sky towards my direction, though is not pin pointed at meAs Agreed Through Vm. i quickly think and run over various moves in my mind so i immediately substitute my body in mid air with a piece of wood which in place of me gets stuck by the mud to suffer a terrible faith.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

While still advancing in mid air though losing momentum and speed after evading your mud, the lighting and fire ,i yet again spew out wind from my mouth which grants me a burst of speed which i used to change my direction in mid air completely going away from the section which your jutsu was targeted at immediately taking no chances for you to do so much again, i come down to the ground and land short range from you, though not up to the point where i can physically touch or hit you with hand or legs.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream

Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

While on the ground and in short range of you i decide to attack and i the create a large pool of water which pushes you upwards in the air with great force, i then create water bullets from the pool of water which i fire at you and then finally using shape manipulation along with suiton creates a water dragon which crashes down on you sending you to the ground.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion

Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Note: A role play moderator confirmed that change of body stance can be used in the air in-case you were wandering and my water dragon does not require an water source. A large pool of water is created by the Person using the jutsu. In this case the person is Me.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I have no problem with you move but "Change of Body Stance" from my understanding must be used with a nearby object meaning if a piece of wood was on the ground below then you substitute places with that object..generally pieces of wood are not in mid-air. lol Then again I may be wrong I don't really use that technique very often due to how most people don't allow subs but this is a test where you can use it. I've only used it once and it was with a rock that was on the battlefield to avoid a certain attack when I was a new to RP :]

Also I know about the water dragon technique. It says it right in the first couple worlds of the description
    -----------------------------------

As my mud is falling I suddenly see you appear off and avoid my mud. I cancel my pillars and watch you shoot wind from your mouth to land on the ground quickly. Rufus decides to use this to his advantage. He places his hands on the ground to cause jagged rocks to rise up where you land. Since your head would have to face away from the ground so you can blow yourself downwards. The rocks don't kill you but knock you up a bit due to the jagged edges.

Doton: Iwa Keiro | Earth Style: Rock Trail

Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

I have no problem with you move but "Change of Body Stance" from my understanding must be used with a nearby object meaning if a piece of wood was on the ground below then you substitute places with that object..generally pieces of wood are not in mid-air. lol Then again I may be wrong I don't really use that technique very often due to how most people don't allow subs but this is a test where you can use it. I've only used it once and it was with a rock that was on the battlefield to avoid a certain attack when I was a new to RP :]

Also I know about the water dragon technique. It says it right in the first couple worlds of the description
    -----------------------------------

As my mud is falling I suddenly see you appear off and avoid my mud. I cancel my pillars and watch you shoot wind from your mouth to land on the ground quickly. Rufus decides to use this to his advantage. He places his hands on the ground to cause jagged rocks to rise up where you land. Since your head would have to face away from the ground so you can blow yourself downwards. The rocks don't kill you but knock you up a bit due to the jagged edges.

Doton: Iwa Keiro | Earth Style: Rock Trail

Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.
    As i descend to the ground with my face facing away from the ground i hear you slam your fist on the ground and hear the ground begin to riple ,immediately while still descending i create four shadow clones, who descend at a faster rate below me, i make one out of the four exhale a huge compressed wind on his body to the area which my body is falling down from, this huge wind blows and rips about the rocks around that location allowing him and the three other clones to land, as they land on the ground, they form a circle of four and catch me ,when the stream of wind is finsihed being exhaled. While on the ground now, i look around the battle field and spot your location in plain sight, immediately i having had enough of the battle and wanting to end it now, i immediately perform the ram hand seal and create a huge wave of water which i direct towards you, i then form the water into a giant orb and direct it at you.

Note: This water is enough to cover the entire area, as said in the technique description thus this provides a medium water source for water jutsu needign or requiring water to be created.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

~Test Complete~

I'll link this to Pervy, good luck!
    ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Test failed.

The idea of this test is to show skill with a variety of jutsu from both elements. You used A ranked typhoon water vortex twice, wind stream twice, kept going for clones and so many small mistakes. Not only that but you used a sub and missused it. I don't need to write out a detailed explaination for this test.