Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 77
  1. #1
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Okay so there have been a lot of tier lists that take into account all the current characters but I am going to do one for part 1. You guys might think it is pointless but in VS threads, part 1 versions of characters come up fairly often so it is a nice idea of knowing how powerful they are in comparison.

    High Kage

    Hiruzen Prime - The guy was said to be the strongest Hokage back than and has too much hype over anyone else. It is debatable if the hype is still valid in part 2 but he was top dog in part 1. Also if he was just 10 years younger, he would have been able to seal Orochimaru away.

    Minato - Well we didn't know his name back than but he is the 4th Hokage. Also he saved the village from the nine tails' attack so even though we know little about him, it is obvious he is very strong.

    Itachi - Well Orochimaru himself said that Itachi was on a whole other level compared to him. Also he escaped the toad mouth trap and could use tsukiyomi or amaterasu against anyone below him. As a child, he killed the entire clan by himself, we don't know about Tobi or Madara just yet.

    Orochimaru - Hiruzen himself said that no one in the village could compare to him (this includes old Hiruzen and Jiraiya). Despite losing his arms, he managed to hold his own against two Sannin. Anko thought that the only one who could stop Orochimaru was Minato who was long dead. This gives Minato more hype as well.

    Jiraiya - Kisame admitted that Jiraiya is probably on a higher level than him. Jiraiya didn't show us that much but from what he has showed, he isn't too far behind anyone else in this tier.

    Old Hiruzen - He put up a very good fight but ultimately failed to defeat Orochimaru. Although he would have beat Orochimaru if he was ten years younger. He managed to hold his own against three kage level opponents by himself even though Orochimaru was toying around with him.

    Low Kage

    Tsunade - She seemed to be inferior compared to the other two Sannin in their three way battle but she is almost impossible to kill, very intelligent, best medic ninja and very strong.

    Kisame - Didn't show us much except for his strength, chakra sucking abilities and some water jutsu.

    Hashirama - Well during part 1, he didn't seem all that powerful and I am putting him below Tsunade because we didn't know that he had healing abilities or many of his other abilities that we do now.

    Tobirama - Again the same as Hashirama, not very impressive and showed us some water jutsu which used very few hand signs. A nice feat but not enough to be put higher.

    4th Kazekage - Didn't show us anything in part 1 and Orochimaru killed him and his guards without anyone from the Sand Village knowing. He has no feats or hype but he is on this list just because he is a kage.


    High Jounin

    Gai - I changed Gai's location on the tier list because he was even faster than Kakashi even without gates. He also has no stamina issues unlike his rival and Gai himself can use gates which are pretty OP. We also haven't taken into account Gai's superior taijutsu skills and immense physical strength.

    Kimimaro - Basically Kabuto said that no one from the Leaf Village is strong enough to beat Kimimaro. I don't know if this is cannon or not but did he solo the Sound Four? Despite being near death, he was able to fight 1000 Naruto clones, fight drunken and then gated Lee and finally fought Gaara who kept on burying him but he just kept coming back.

    Gaara - Well he can create huge sand tsunamis which can easily solo many jounin level opponents without too much difficulty. He could also use his tailed beast. Everyone in Suna feared him and this includes all the jounin in the Sand village.

    Kakashi - He was one of the most intelligent characters and still is. Arguably the strongest jounin in Konoha right next to Gai. He is placed above Gai because Gai didn't show us any gates. Edit: I originally had him a bit higher but EliteKakashi himself thinks that Kakashi should be lower so I placed him here. Since he is a fan of Kakashi, he is bound to know more about his character's limitations than most others.

    Kabuto - He was said to be on the same level as Kakashi by Orochimaru. Also he is a very good medic, spy and is good at psychological warfare. Edit: Well Kabuto moves below Kakashi as well because I believe Kakashi was slightly stronger than him

    Mid Jounin

    Zabuza - He gave Kakashi a good fight but in the end, Kakashi was too fast for him. He could kill plenty of jounin level ninja using the mist and silent killing. He had built up a fearsome reputation by massacring 100 academy students as a child and also attempted to assassinate the Mizukage.

    Kurenei - She was the best at genjutsu in the hidden leaf and managed to trap Itachi (best genjutsu user ever) in a genjutsu for a small amount of time. I moved her up because I think she is underrated and she can one shot a lot of people with genjutsu not named Itachi. She also trapped Kisame in a genjutsu as well so her trapping two high level ninjas in a paralysis genjutsu is very noteworthy.

    Baki - He oneshotted Geko Hayate who was a Konoha jounin. He is skilled at using an invisible wind blade and his flak jacket was able to tank a sword strike from Hayate who was a sword master. He seems pretty fast and he is after all, the sensei of the elite Sand Siblings (strongest trio of kids in part 1).

    Asuma - He was able to wound Kisame iirc. Well Kisame was just playing around with Asuma but Asuma did show us some great strength by holding Kisame off for a bit. He also soloed 7 sound ninja which not many jounin can do. He also has some good stats in the data book. If we take into account his part 2 feats, he'd be moved higher but in part 1, his jutsu arsenal wasn't very robust.

    Shizune - She is a pretty skilled medic and studied under Tsunade so she is pretty good. Her evasive skills and intelligence is pretty high. She is also skilled at using medical equipment.

    SRA Naruto/Sasuke (only with KN1 and CS2) - Some of you guys may disagree but at this point, both Naruto and Sasuke were low jounin level. Firstly they were already high chunin level before they got their power ups especially Sasuke. The CS2 and the Kyubbi cloak increases their power quite a bit so at this point they became formidable opponents even compared to some weaker jounin level ninjas. Now I moved them up a tier since both the CS2 and KN1 cloak grants them immense raw power, healing abilities, solid defence and speed. Sure neither was "jounin" level if we look at pure skill but my list is about power than skill and prowess which they both lacked.

    Rock Lee (only with gates)- Well the gates are super fast and OP so he can actually beat a lot of jounin level ninjas despite him being just a genin. The problem is that they don't last forever and are very dangerous for his health. For this reason, any ninja who has a good defence should be able to beat him. He is pretty one dimensional as well, nor does he have jounin level intelligence either. He may have the potential to beat some others above him but he isn't on their level.

    Anko - She didn't do much but she did study under Orochimaru and he gave her his curse mark because he felt that she was above average.

    Gemna/Raido - They did give the Sound Four a decent fight but the fight was too short so I can't say they were too impressive.

    Low Jounin

    Gecko Hayate - Even though he was skilled with a sword, he still got owned at his own game. He does have sufficient hype and is titled a jounin so he is still a jounin level ninja.

    SRA Temari - Well she had an OP summon that could level an entire forest in a small amount of time. It could one shot plenty of jounin level ninjas. Also when people fought against her, they were always forced to run for cover. She was also very intelligent and good at analyzing situations.

    SRA Tayuya - She was also pretty intelligent and managed to overpower Shikamaru. She lost badly to Temari because Temari at that point was the only one who could counter her genjutsu so casually. Tayuya was also hyped to be one of the stronger members of Sound 4 iirc. Also Tayuya's demons can be very useful as they can suck chakra which is always a nice ability to have even in part 2.

    SRA Neji - He was very impressive in part 1 and was able to solo Kidomaru who most people believe was the strongest member of the Sound 4. His rotation is a pretty good defence. Neji also had excellent speed and taijutsu. He was also pretty observant which was even more helpful since he has the Byakugan which lets him see all around him.

    Kidomaru - Well he was very close to beating Neji and some may argue that he was overall stronger than Neji but a bad match up. Also his webs were very powerful and to date, only amaterasu and jyuken have broken them.

    SRA Kankuro - Well now I have moved him to this tier because stuff like poison is very deadly and without knowledge, fighting against a puppet master is very difficult. I actually see him beating a few jounin level ninjas because of the trickiness of fighting a puppet user. Also bare in mind that puppetry uses very little chakra so he can conserve a lot of it while his opponents continuously get weaker because of poison. Kankuro is pretty smart as well and I see him being underrated here for some reason.

    Sakon/Ukon - Well they had an ultimate defence (Rashoman gates), good healing abilities, they were a duo and could possess people's bodies and eat away at their cells. After manhandling Kiba, they lost to Kankuro because they were low on chakra and were a bad match up against Kankuro.

    Haku - His kkg was pretty good and he was considered a prodigy. Apparently Zabuza held him with high regards so he is obviously very strong. Zabuza went on to say that if Kakashi beat Zabuza, Kakashi wouldn't have been able to beat him. Maybe Zabuza was imlying that Kakashi wouldn't have the stamina to beat Haku but this implies that Haku can potentially put on a fight against an elite jounin of the same calibre as Kakashi. On top of all this, Haku is pretty fast, pretty intelligent and can use make jutsus with one hand seals.

    Ebisu - Well it was known that he was a jounin but he didn't really do anything so he is more like a fodder but since he is hyped to be one, he has to be on this list.


    High Chunin

    SRA Choji (only with pills) - Well with pills he becomes extremely powerful but they have a side effect so he can't use it all the time. Without pills he is pretty meh and only a low chunin candidate.

    Jiroubo - He pushed Choji to use the deadly red pills so he is right next to Choji. His earth dome could have soloed the rescue squad if it wasn't for Choji. I think Choji a bad match up against hiim.

    Chunin Exams Neji - Neji was slightly better than Sasuke during the chunin exams IMO. Apparently this is cannon hype as well.

    Chunin Exams Sasuke - Well this is Sasuke after he trained his speed and chidori to take on Gaara. At this point Sasuke only has a two tomoe sharingan and couldn't use his curse seal to its full potential.

    Chunin Exams Kankuro - During the chunin exams, Kankuro and Shino were around the same level so I put them together although I think Kankuro was superior but was up against a bad match up.

    Shino - He was quite impressive but unfortunately he wasn't on the Sasuke Retrieval Arc even though he'd be very helpful in fighting anyone of the Sound Five, and yes this includes Kimimaro also. He tied with Kankuro but personally I think Kankuro was an all around better ninja than Shino but he was a bad match up against a bug user which is why he didn't pull off a legit victory.

    SRA Shikamaru - Well he was a genius even in part 1. He didn't have much combat prowess though and he had pretty horrible chakra reserves during the good old days.

    Rock Lee (without weights) - Well without weights I put him on the same level as the Sasuke that fought Gaara but I feel Sasuke was superior to him because of sharingan precog, ninjutsu and intelligence.

    SRA Kiba - He was pretty average although the wolf fang over fang is a very powerful jutsu. He also has a keen sense of smell which is always nice to have in the ninja world. Also he can have Akamaru attacking separately so it is always a 2 VS 1 against him. Kiba also had great speed but he lacked intelligence.


    Low Chunin

    Chunin Exams Temari - She only had one jutsu but that one jutsu was very useful. Her jutsu wasn't strong enough to cut a tree yet which is why there is a huge power gap between SRA Temari and CE Temari, who could casually mow down trees. For a genin who specialized in long range combat, her taijutsu was actually rather impressive.

    Chunin Exams Shikamaru - This version of Shikamaru had even lower chakra than the one in SRA. He only had the shadow possession jutsu and couldn't do anything else at this point. He couldn't even use the shadow strangle which he learned after the chunin exams.

    Dosu - He died pretty early or else he would be a lot stronger. His sound based attacks are very useful against a close range fighter. He was also a keen analyzer.

    Rock Lee (with weights) - I'm not trying to underrate Lee but with weights his speed is kind of average and he has no genjutsu or ninjutsu prowess either.

    Chunin Exams Naruto - This is Naruto without the nine tails chakra. At this point he did not even have the rasengan so he was inferior to Sasuke at this point. He did have kage bunshins and some decent taijutsu but other than that he was kind of meh.

    Chunin Exams Kiba - Well he did give Naruto a good fight but he lost to Naruto who did not even have the nine tails chakra. There was some plot no jutsu involved so I view Naruto and Kiba at this point as equals.

    Chunin Exams Choji - Without pills, Choji was rather meh but he does have great physical strength and stamina.

    Demon Brothers - Well they had some cool chainsaws and it seemed like they were decently skilled. It seemed like Sasuke did a pretty good job against them but still, Sasuke was considered pretty elite since he was an Uchiha and all. They did get fodderized by Kakashi though but that is to be expected of an experienced and prodigious sharingan user such as Kakashi.

    Mizuki - Well he could use academy level jutsus and had the upper-hand in the fight against Iruka. He was also skilled with the usage of shuriken and kunai. He had basic ninja skills covered although he lost to early part 1 Naruto.

    Iruka - Well he lost to Mizuki so he is lower than him but he was still known as a chunin level ninja. Well the standards are pretty low if people like him and Mizuki are considered chunin level ninja but whatever. Since he taught the academy, he must have mastered all those basic academy level jutsus though and since a master with a rock can beat a rookie with a kunai, I guess he could potentially be up here.


    High Genin

    Zaku - Well he had a powerful sound blast that could cut rocks so he had a pretty good jutsu although he wasn't very skilled.

    Kin - Well she was alright with her sound attack but she is pretty arrogant and got owned pretty easily.

    Hinata - Well she did okay against Neji but than again, Neji barely broke a sweat. She had no role in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc either.

    Tenten - Well she could spam kunais which is good and all but why didn't she do something else when those kunai failed? She didn't have any other skill so she is a very one dimensional fighter. I don't blame her though since Temari is pretty boss and all so I do think Tenten is more powerful than the way the manga has portrayed her to be but if I put her above Hinata, her fans will be upset and since Hinata did put up a better fight against Neji than Tenten did against Temari, I am inclined to put Hinata above Tenten.

    Misumi - Well he was matched up against Kankuro so it was not only a bad match up but his opponent was elite so I don't think he was fodder but he only had that one jutsu and it won't always be helpful.

    Low Genin

    Ino - She would have beat Sakura fair and square if it wasn't for Naruto. Plot no jutsu strikes again.

    Sakura - She wasn't very impressive in part 1 despite being a main character with a lot of screen time. She had no ninjutsu except for substitutions and clones. Well she could bite others lol and was very intelligent although because she had very little combat skill, it didn't matter. Sakura's most impressive feat was making two clones to distract Ino and then attacking her with those two distractions.

    Yoroi - This guy was a joke, his only attacking ability was by sucking the opponent's chakra. This ability is pretty good although he fought against an opponent who was already dangerously low on chakra and still got owned so badly. Also he has to go up close to use this ability which means he can't beat mid-long range attackers. He also can't beat CQC specialists either because frankly speaking, his skills, despite being a CQC fighter, in CQC suck. I don't see how he can beat anyone else in the manga if he is that bad. It took him time to absorb someone's chakra and that is all he can do and wait for the other person to fall unconscious. Pretty sure even Ino and Sakura would dominate him in the fight because they are both CQC. Now since I talked smack about him so severely, I will say that his ability could have been amazing at interrogation since he can tire the enemy into giving up.

    Gatou's Bodyguards - These Samurai were pretty meh and were easily beaten by two early part 1 Naruto shadow clones. Well they aren't ninja so I can see why.

    If I missed anyone, free feel to tell me and also give feedback if you can. If you guys want, I might add different versions of each character because the ones in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc were a lot stronger than the ones from the Chunin Exams Arc.
     
         
    Last edited by Icelerate; 08-28-2012 at 06:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    Posts
    3,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Cool
     
         

  3. #3
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    I skimmed through it and it seems accurate. Good job. +Rep.
     
         

  4. #4
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    While you clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this, ranking schemes are kind of meaningless... unless they're written by Kishi.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Dosu should be higher, other then that good list.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Suzushii's Avatar
    Status
    Suzushii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Very weell put
     
         

  7. #7
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Dosu should be higher, other then that good list.
    No he shouldn't.
     
         

  8. #8
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    I like it, +rep.
     
         

  9. #9
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Hashirama low kage? I don't even no what to say about that, I should -rep you for that.

    Ohh you mean that fodder edo we saw okokok
     
         

  10. #10
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    While you clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this, ranking schemes are kind of meaningless... unless they're written by Kishi.
    This, but still good job as always
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    i think naruto and sasuke should be higher and temari and kankuro should be a low jonin
     
         

  12. #12
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Hashirama low kage? I don't even no what to say about that, I should -rep you for that.

    Ohh you mean that fodder edo we saw okokok
    He wasn't hyped in part 1.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    The only one that I personally disagree with is Kimimaro. I would have him at low kage level, even with his sickness because the only thing that did him in was plot (in the form of aids). If Kimimaro wasnt sick I would even go as far to say that he'd be mid kage level.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    No he shouldn't.
    why do you hate Dosu so much?
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Is this via manga literacy or beats? Seems kind of like the former to me but I could be wrong lol

    I + repped you btw ^.^
     
         

  16. #16
    Nagato Uzamaki Jishnutp's Avatar
    Status
    Jishnutp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hidden Rain
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Nice work +rep
     
         

  17. #17
    Shi no Tenshi Aura's Avatar
    Status
    Aura is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Nice one
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member ThtOneGuy's Avatar
    Status
    ThtOneGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Your moms house, CA
    Posts
    1,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    really good +rep but i disagree with kakashi under kimimaro even though he didnt have kamui at the time, i think he still wouldve beat kimimaro. other than that i actually agree which is rare.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member cookiemonster455's Avatar
    Status
    cookiemonster455 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Hashirama low kage? Wow, just wow. Hashirama>Hiruzen>Minato>Tobirama>Danzou>tsunade
     
         

  20. #20
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    sasuke is a high jounin
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Very good thread. +Rep
     
         

  22. #22
    Secrete Member BlueNote's Avatar
    Status
    BlueNote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    The only one that I personally disagree with is Kimimaro. I would have him at low kage level, even with his sickness because the only thing that did him in was plot (in the form of aids). If Kimimaro wasnt sick I would even go as far to say that he'd be mid kage level.
    I also agree with that i would put Haku high jonin because he was also done in by plot no jutsu
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    +rep very accurate, if not perfect.
     
         

  24. #24
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I skimmed through it and it seems accurate. Good job. +Rep.
    Well it is nice to be complimented by you because you seem to have very high standards so to impress you must mean I did a good job. BTW I moved Itachi up to high kage level but some may disagree. I had him originally at mid kage because he didn't show us susanoo but since we know that he craps on Oro, he should be a whole tier higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    While you clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this, ranking schemes are kind of meaningless... unless they're written by Kishi.
    Not really since us NB members can make our own lists and even if they aren't perfect, they can be a good outline to use. Face it Kishi isn't going to make a list like this so we might as well make one ourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Dosu should be higher, other then that good list.
    Why do you think Dosu should be higher? He did make it to the finals but IMO he'd lose to Shikamaru or Temari during the finals let alone Sasuke, Naruto or Neji. Also bare in mind that he was pretty impressive during the first hundred chapters but by the time Sasuke Retrieval Arc came, he was left behind in the dust by most of the rookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    I like it, +rep.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Hashirama low kage? I don't even no what to say about that, I should -rep you for that.

    Ohh you mean that fodder edo we saw okokok
    Yeah and Hashirama had no hype in part 1. Also he didn't seem that skilled and we didn't know much about mokuton either so he seemed kind of average. To make this list, I completely disregarded part 2 hype and feats while sticking strictly with only part 1 content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    This, but still good job as always
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroT View Post
    i think naruto and sasuke should be higher and temari and kankuro should be a low jonin
    Thanks for your input but why would you put Naruto and Sasuke at mid jounin. Do you think they'd put up a good fight against Asuma or Zabuza, I seriously doubt it. I already have Temari at low jounin and I was debating on putting Kankuro at that level as well but I decided not to. I simply thought that he wasn't on the same level as Neji or Temari let alone Naruto or Sasuke. If you can convince me to move him then I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    The only one that I personally disagree with is Kimimaro. I would have him at low kage level, even with his sickness because the only thing that did him in was plot (in the form of aids). If Kimimaro wasnt sick I would even go as far to say that he'd be mid kage level.
    The thing is Kimimaro can't really be compared to kage level ninjas. I think you are overrating him a lot. He was just slightly stronger than Gaara in part 1 and neither were kage level. If Kimimaro was healthy, sure he might be a low kage level ninja but he wasn't healthy. From what he has shown, in no way is Kimimaro worthy of a low kage level status. At best he can beat part 1 Kabuto and part 1 Kakashi but that is it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Is this via manga literacy or beats? Seems kind of like the former to me but I could be wrong lol
    I + repped you btw ^.^
    You mean feats lol? Well I used both hype (if this is what manga literacy means) and also feats. The reason why I used a lot of hype is because most of these ninjas didn't get much screen time which is why I used the author's portrayal of certain characters to place them in certain tiers. The problem is with Jiraiya and Itachi because by hype they are equal but in reality Itachi would beat Jiraiya but I don't want to start that Itachi VS Jiraiya flame war even though it should be obvious that Kishi portrayed Itachi to be above Sannin level, of which Jiraiya is in.

    Oh and thanks for the rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post
    really good +rep but i disagree with kakashi under kimimaro even though he didnt have kamui at the time, i think he still wouldve beat kimimaro. other than that i actually agree which is rare.
    The main problem lies in Kakashi's stamina. I do agree that he was more skilled and experienced than Kimimaro but despite being sick, Kimimaro has a lot more chakra than Kakashi. Also it would be difficult for Kakashi to land a hit on Kimimaro because Kakashi might get impaled by Kimimaro. Also some of Kimimaro's dances are very hard to avoid so IMO Kimimaro was slightly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNote View Post
    I also agree with that i would put Haku high jonin because he was also done in by plot no jutsu
    I disagree because that would put him on the same level as Kakashi and co. Do you really believe Haku is at that level honestly? He got overwhelmed by wave arc Naruto in the end. Remember?
     
         

  25. #25
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

    GJ Ice I Agree
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •