Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm a great guy

Re: Part 1 Naruto Tier List

Dude Zabuza was definetly high jounin, you put Gaara as high jounin when he was only a chuunin......dude comon im defending Zabuza here because hes my favorite character but u r definetly underestimating him

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Hey bro you are pretty spot on
    rep+
    Thanks for the rep. If you have any complaints, even the most minor ones, feel free to express your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I wish I could rep but I need to spread more
    You could rep me later on if you want but no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    Dude Zabuza was definetly high jounin, you put Gaara as high jounin when he was only a chuunin......dude comon im defending Zabuza here because hes my favorite character but u r definetly underestimating him
    Gaara was a genin lol but the guy is pretty haxed thanks to sand armour, sand shield, Shukaku, sand tsunamis. Everything that he showed could defeat most jounin level ninjas. I'd say in a desert he is kage level but we never saw him fight in the desert in part 1.

Zabuza was pretty good but I don't get why you see him as high jounin. EliteKakashi owned you pretty badly and you didn't make that many good points either. He is a mid jounin level ninja although for a mid jounin level ninja, he is very good. Zabuza lacks versatility and intelligence to put him on the same tier as Kakashi even though he put up a good fight against him. Zabuza saw Haku as someone who is on his level, it doesn't seem like he is as powerful as you make him sound.

Edits that I made: Kankuro and Sakon/Ukon have been moved up to low jounin tier. Previously, Rock Lee was moved down to low jounin tier.

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

good list why not add in the kakashi giaden people because that was kida part one o_o i want to see where you put obito

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    good list why not add in the kakashi giaden people because that was kida part one o_o i want to see where you put obito
    Yh I wanna see where obito would go as well. The obito after he awakened his sharingan when him and kakashi went toe to toe with that hidden rock shinobi.

*Saved kakashi from getting killed by the invisible guy
    *Saved kakashi from getting stabbed by twin swords
    *Saved kakashi from giant rock.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Thanks for the rep. If you have any complaints, even the most minor ones, feel free to express your opinion.

You could rep me later on if you want but no problem.

Gaara was a genin lol but the guy is pretty haxed thanks to sand armour, sand shield, Shukaku, sand tsunamis. Everything that he showed could defeat most jounin level ninjas. I'd say in a desert he is kage level but we never saw him fight in the desert in part 1.

Zabuza was pretty good but I don't get why you see him as high jounin. EliteKakashi owned you pretty badly and you didn't make that many good points either. He is a mid jounin level ninja although for a mid jounin level ninja, he is very good. Zabuza lacks versatility and intelligence to put him on the same tier as Kakashi even though he put up a good fight against him. Zabuza saw Haku as someone who is on his level, it doesn't seem like he is as powerful as you make him sound.

Edits that I made: Kankuro and Sakon/Ukon have been moved up to low jounin tier. Previously, Rock Lee was moved down to low jounin tier.
    If you honestly think EliteKakashi owned me i lost all respect to ur opinions, he even said that he was just messing with me because "I get so mad about when people talk bad about Zabuza" and he was roughly on the same level as Kakashi in part 1.

Anyways, He is not a mid jounin level ninja he is a high jounin level ninja. Just like Gaara if you compare him to most jounin Zabuza will win, like Baki, Shizune, Asuma, not Guy or Kakashi but most of them. He was a member of the legendary Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist, noted the best generation, he was the best at silent killing and was so feared that he earned the moniker The Demon of the Hidden Mist, he was an Anbu, and he had a 3/5 for intelligence in the databook just like Guy so it doesnt matter if it isnt really high, also with Zabuza's mist the opponent cant analyze him well and r pressured by the mist so they could make dumb moves like how Kakashi tried to escape into the water leaving him to get captured. Not only is he so well at Hidden Mist+Silent Killing, but he also has Water Clones for diversions, embedded a lot of chakra into the water to make it heavy to capture his opponent in a Water Prison giving him the win just like with Kakashi, except the genin interfered, Water Dragon Jutsu and Giant Vortex Jutsu. He outsmarted Kakashi with Water Clones, he is pretty smart. You are really underestimating him.

Also, almost everyone would agree Haku is definetly not on Zabuza's level, having a what 21 in the db compared to a 30.5? Haku is very strong, like seriously, put part 1 Asuma, Baki, Shizune, Anko, etc. jounin in his special ice mirrors jutsu, yea they have no way to break the mirrors so Haku wins, atleast most likely.

Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 08-25-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Cool :D

Can you make a similar list with part 2 characters?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    good list why not add in the kakashi giaden people because that was kinda part one o_o i want to see where you put obito
    Well I think Kakashi is low jounin level but he is around Kankuro's level. Both Temari and Neji were above him and Naruto/Sasuke would destroy him. Obito is around Kiba's level with the sharingan and without it he is on the same level as Dosu.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Yh I wanna see where obito would go as well. The obito after he awakened his sharingan when him and kakashi went toe to toe with that hidden rock shinobi.

*Saved kakashi from getting killed by the invisible guy
    *Saved kakashi from getting stabbed by twin swords
    *Saved kakashi from giant rock.
    I have to reread that arc but they were around high chunin/low jounin. Don't know about Rin but others will have to help me on this.

Also you VMed be about Neji's level so I will explain to you why I believe both Tayuya and Temari were stronger than him during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. Firstly, Neji almost died fighting Kidomaru so him and Kidomaru are on the same level. Meanwhile Tayuya manhandled Shikamaru but lost to Temari because it became a 2 VS 1, she had no knowledge on Temari , while Temari had full, and it was a horrible match up for her. Temari is superior to Neji because of her fire power and intelligence. Temari did not come close to dying or getting hurt in any of her fights which can not be said for Neji. You bring up Sasuke but that is irrelevant since SRA Sasuke is stronger than Neji.
    If you honestly think EliteKakashi owned me i lost all respect to ur opinions, he even said that he was just messing with me because "I get so mad about when people talk bad about Zabuza" and he was roughly on the same level as Kakashi in part 1.

Anyways, He is not a mid jounin level ninja he is a high jounin level ninja. Just like Gaara if you compare him to most jounin Zabuza will win, like Baki, Shizune, Asuma, not Guy or Kakashi but most of them. He was a member of the legendary Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist, noted the best generation, he was the best at silent killing and was so feared that he earned the moniker The Demon of the Hidden Mist, he was an Anbu, and he had a 3/5 for intelligence in the databook just like Guy so it doesnt matter if it isnt really high, also with Zabuza's mist the opponent cant analyze him well and r pressured by the mist so they could make dumb moves like how Kakashi tried to escape into the water leaving him to get captured. Not only is he so well at Hidden Mist+Silent Killing, but he also has Water Clones for diversions, embedded a lot of chakra into the water to make it heavy to capture his opponent in a Water Prison giving him the win just like with Kakashi, except the genin interfered, Water Dragon Jutsu and Giant Vortex Jutsu. He outsmarted Kakashi with Water Clones, he is pretty smart. You are really underestimating him.

Also, almost everyone would agree Haku is definetly not on Zabuza's level, having a what 21 in the db compared to a 30.5? Haku is very strong, like seriously, put part 1 Asuma, Baki, Shizune, Anko, etc. jounin in his special ice mirrors jutsu, yea they have no way to break the mirrors so Haku wins, atleast most likely.
    Fine I agree and I have placed him above Kabuto so yes he is a high jounin level ninja. He is not going any higher though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Cool :D

Can you make a similar list with part 2 characters?
    I could but it would become very long and there are already other lists but some of them are incomplete. I would instead like to create another thread with both part 1 and part 2 versions of each character. Maybe up to four versions of each character but that would be very hard and taxing.

The edits that I have made: I bumped Kurenei up because I realized how hax her genjutsu was and Zabuza has been pushed up a tier. Today I have changed Rock Lee's, Naruto's and Sasuke's position to mid jounin tier because I do believe that the OPness of their various powered up modes will overwhelm plenty of jounin level shinobi.

Do you guys think that Naruto and Sasuke during their battle at the valley of the end can compete with the likes of Anko, Kurenai, Asuma, Baki, etc? Remember that both of them are very fast and do have good defences against most jounin level attacks.

Status
    Oct 2011
    So much Love to give.

The list is pretty accurate. Though I must say that splitting some characters into several stages is quite confusing and not really adding to the thread's clarity. Therefore I'll only refer to characters from the Sasuke retrival mission, since that's their newest state before the timeskip.

Nonetheless, nice work. It's a shame that your thread only received two pages of attention. Nowadays, where the only discussed characters seemingly are the higher tiers of the current arc, threads about part one characters are quite refreshing. However, there are some characters I'm not completely d'accord with.

Zabuza
    In my opinion, Zabuza is totally out of place in the High Jounin tier. That's the tier where Gai and Kakashi reside; two characters that would most likely destroy him by all means. In their first encounter, Kakashi 'lost' due to a mistake; in their second one, however, Kakashi had control over the fight most of the time. And even though Haku took a hand in their fight, Zabuza was completely defeated. Now, that's not even Kakashi as he was at the end of part one. Like most characters, Kakashi greatly improved. Looking at Zabuza's databook-stats is actually enough. Though they're not very precise, a character with merely 30.5 points who lacks any special ability like a Kekkei Genkai does not belong to that tier. His Kirigakure no Jutsu, swordsmanship and silent killing traits are great and all, but from my point of view not enough to put him at that level. I think the first spot in the Mid Jounin tier would perfectly fit him.

Haku
    Now that we talked about Zabuza; am I blind, or did you forget about Haku? In case you didn't, excuse me, in case you did: I'm not sure whether I'd put him into the High Chunin or the Low Jounin tier. On one hand, he was incredibly hyped by Zabuza as being even above himself. His Kekkei Genkai is also quite impressive. On the other hand, his stats are rather low. However, things like his impressive anatomical knowledge aren't considered there. His low scores at Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Riki (strength) don't say much, either, since he's no hand-to-hand combat type and even less a Genjutsu type. His intelligence of 4, however, is pretty remarkable, seeing how it's on the same level as Kakuzu's and 0.5 points superior to that of Hebi Sasuke, who has displayed great analytical and strategical feats. His extraordinary intelligence was once more proven when he was revived. [1] The same goes for his speed, which is only 0.5 points inferior to Hebi Sasuke's incredible speed. Not to mention his one-handed seals, that even Kakashi acknowledged. [2] Oh dear, Haku was a true prodigy. Thinking about all that, I think you should place him into the Low Jounin tier. The very fact that he was revived by Kabuto actually proves that he deserves that spot. Yep, Low Jounin.

Naruto/Sasuke
    I'm not completely sure about these two. Putting them into the Mid Jounin tier seems wrong to me. Of course, they received amazing power ups, Naruto has his huge Chakra reserves and Sasuke is in general incredibly skilled. But, like somebody already said before, the Jounin you put in that tier displayed a certain superiority to the rookies. It just seems not right to put them at Kurenai's and Asuma's level. Sasuke couldn't use any significant Sharingan techniques back then, and Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra was always somewhat restricted. If we take Kyuubi into account, we could simply move him up to the High Kage tier, since he could - in theory - unleash Kyuubi at any time. As I said, these two are tricky, but I'd at least move them down to Low Jounin.

Rock Lee
    Basically the same as above. Apart from the fact that he can't open all gates, not 'even' the 7th gate, he's only using them in very dicey situations, and can't keep them opened forever. It kind of bothers me to see a character only capable of using Taijutsu up there. On the other hand, with his gates opened and the lotus unleashed, he's pretty powerful. Lee after the timeskip is definitely Jounin level, but for this version of him I'd leave the choice up to you.

Choji
    In my opinion Choji belongs to the Low Chunin tier. During the Chuunin examn, he was pretty much stomped by Dosu. His fighting-style is too one-sided, and his power-boosting pills carry too much of a risk.

Kiba
    Kiba likely belongs to the Low Chuunin tier. The only impressive thing he's shown in part one is his formidable speed, the good sense of smell and Soutourou/Garouga [3], a technique that is, according to the databooks, considered Jounin level. Though this is again a choice that I'm not completely sure about. It's up to you.

Genyumaru
    In case you do not know who that is: Orochimaru's second body, the guy that survived Kabuto's ordered 'free for all' in the prison. Even though that's his only feat, it's enough for me to put him at Genin/Chuunin level. However, since he's not of that much importance, adding him to the list is up to you.

That's it for now. As I said, the list is great, and apart from those characters I basically agree with the rest.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    The list is pretty accurate. Though I must say that splitting some characters into several stages is quite confusing and not really adding to the thread's clarity. Therefore I'll only refer to characters from the Sasuke retrival mission, since that's their newest state before the timeskip.
    The thing is there was a pretty big power gap between the chunin exams arc and Sasuke Retrieval Arc which I wanted to emphasize in the OP. These above average genin had improved quite a bit in the span of only two months.
    Nonetheless, nice work. It's a shame that your thread only received two pages of attention. Nowadays, where the only discussed characters seemingly are the higher tiers of the current arc, threads about part one characters are quite refreshing. However, there are some characters I'm not completely d'accord with.
    My threads do deserve more replies but usually threads that cause controversy even if the OP is of a very bad quality such as trolls get more responses. This just goes to show the state of the forums.
    In my opinion, Zabuza is totally out of place in the High Jounin tier. That's the tier where Gai and Kakashi reside; two characters that would most likely destroy him by all means. In their first encounter, Kakashi 'lost' due to a mistake; in their second one, however, Kakashi had control over the fight most of the time. And even though Haku took a hand in their fight, Zabuza was completely defeated. Now, that's not even Kakashi as he was at the end of part one. Like most characters, Kakashi greatly improved. Looking at Zabuza's databook-stats is actually enough. Though they're not very precise, a character with merely 30.5 points who lacks any special ability like a Kekkei Genkai does not belong to that tier. His Kirigakure no Jutsu, swordsmanship and silent killing traits are great and all, but from my point of view not enough to put him at that level. I think the first spot in the Mid Jounin tier would perfectly fit him.
    I actually had him in mid jounin tier before but than I moved him up because of Shaneeeyy or whatever his name is. The reason why I put him up there is because I think he is above Kabuto who fought Tsunade and was stated to be on Kakashi's level. I do think that Shaneeyy guy overrates Zabuza but I did him a favour. The thing is, Zabuza had quite a fearsome reputation and even in part 2, was highly valued.
    Haku
    Now that we talked about Zabuza; am I blind, or did you forget about Haku? In case you didn't, excuse me, in case you did: I'm not sure whether I'd put him into the High Chunin or the Low Jounin tier. On one hand, he was incredibly hyped by Zabuza as being even above himself. His Kekkei Genkai is also quite impressive. On the other hand, his stats are rather low. However, things like his impressive anatomical knowledge aren't considered there. His low scores at Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Riki (strength) don't say much, either, since he's no hand-to-hand combat type and even less a Genjutsu type. His intelligence of 4, however, is pretty remarkable, seeing how it's on the same level as Kakuzu's and 0.5 points superior to that of Hebi Sasuke, who has displayed great analytical and strategical feats. His extraordinary intelligence was once more proven when he was revived. [1] The same goes for his speed, which is only 0.5 points inferior to Hebi Sasuke's incredible speed. Not to mention his one-handed seals, that even Kakashi acknowledged. [2] Oh dear, Haku was a true prodigy. Thinking about all that, I think you should place him into the Low Jounin tier. The very fact that he was revived by Kabuto actually proves that he deserves that spot. Yep, Low Jounin.
    Yes I already put him at low jounin tier, either you missed it or I accidentally deleted him. I do agree he belongs to that tier but I think the likes of Temari, Neji can beat him. KN0 Naruto overwhelmed him and 2 tomoe Sasuke managed to keep up with him. Although by hype, Zabuza said Kakashi would not have been able to beat Haku even if Kakashi was able to beat Zabuza. Yeah we are in agreement.
    Naruto/Sasuke
    I'm not completely sure about these two. Putting them into the Mid Jounin tier seems wrong to me. Of course, they received amazing power ups, Naruto has his huge Chakra reserves and Sasuke is in general incredibly skilled. But, like somebody already said before, the Jounin you put in that tier displayed a certain superiority to the rookies. It just seems not right to put them at Kurenai's and Asuma's level. Sasuke couldn't use any significant Sharingan techniques back then, and Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra was always somewhat restricted. If we take Kyuubi into account, we could simply move him up to the High Kage tier, since he could - in theory - unleash Kyuubi at any time. As I said, these two are tricky, but I'd at least move them down to Low Jounin.
    Well I think 2 tomoe Sasuke put up a good fight against Oro, better than Anko. Remember how Yamato and Kakashi said that a person with two elements is considered jounin level. Well Sasuke had them. Sasuke had incredible skill and combine that with his intelligence, sharingan and Uchiha eliteness deserves at least very high chunin or very low jounin status. Now give him an extra tomoe, a cursed seal and then power up that cursed seal some more, you get a formidable mid jounin level opponent. Sasuke would wipe the floor with Temari, Neji, Haku with mid difficulty if we talk about the one who battled Naruto at the VoTE. Even compared to some mid jounin tier opponents, I believe Sasuke can likely beat them due to his speed, cursed mark, sharingan precog, versatility, etc.

Now we'll talk about Naruto. He was kind of meh without the Kyubbi cloak and would likely lose to most of the top tier rookies. On the other hand, the Kyubbi cloak itself makes him haxed, due to the regenerative abilities combined with his Uzumaki healing abilities. His speed is vastly increased and the Kyubbi chakra cloak shields him from most attacks. Now add a tail to that and his speed, stamina, strength and power increases to a whole new level. With all that raw power, he can overwhelm many jounin level ninjas. Sure he was not jounin level all the time only on special occasions, but I am talking about Naruto at his highest level during part 1. Don't forget that Naruto healed from a chidori to the lung, not many jounin have a move as powerful as chidori nor do they have the same speed and sharingan precog like Sasuke. For this reason, Naruto can likely overwhelm many jounin level ninjas due to his hax. May I remind you that Naruto overwhelmed Haku with just KN0 let alone KN1. Kakashi himself was baffled at the power during the VoTE battle because he himself hadn't seen such a high level battle in a long time.
    Rock Lee
    Basically the same as above. Apart from the fact that he can't open all gates, not 'even' the 7th gate, he's only using them in very dicey situations, and can't keep them opened forever. It kind of bothers me to see a character only capable of using Taijutsu up there. On the other hand, with his gates opened and the lotus unleashed, he's pretty powerful. Lee after the timeskip is definitely Jounin level, but for this version of him I'd leave the choice up to you.
    I have three versions of Rock Lee, one low chunin (with weights), one high chunin (without weights) and one mid jounin (gates). For this reason I'm leaving him here because the gates are meant to be haxed. I don't see how Baki, Asuma and Anko can beat him if he starts with all of them open at once.
    Choji
    In my opinion Choji belongs to the Low Chunin tier. During the Chuunin examn, he was pretty much stomped by Dosu. His fighting-style is too one-sided, and his power-boosting pills carry too much of a risk.
    Yes chunin exams Choji is low chunin level but with those pills he is moved up a tier. May I remind you that Shikamaru himself said that Choji was stronger than himself. Also he soloed a member of the Sound Four. He has sheer raw power, great stamina and amazing physical strength.
    Kiba
    Kiba likely belongs to the Low Chuunin tier. The only impressive thing he's shown in part one is his formidable speed, the good sense of smell and Soutourou/Garouga [3], a technique that is, according to the databooks, considered Jounin level. Though this is again a choice that I'm not completely sure about. It's up to you.

Genyumaru
    In case you do not know who that is: Orochimaru's second body, the guy that survived Kabuto's ordered 'free for all' in the prison. Even though that's his only feat, it's enough for me to put him at Genin/Chuunin level. However, since he's not of that much importance, adding him to the list is up to you.

That's it for now. As I said, the list is great, and apart from those characters I basically agree with the rest.[/QUOTE]
    As for Kiba, well I'm leaving him here for now because even though I don't like him or Choji, I think they are both underrated. I don't really know much about Genyumaru but I might add him but probably genin level lol.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm a great guy

[QUOTE=Icelerate;8084262]The thing is there was a pretty big power gap between the chunin exams arc and Sasuke Retrieval Arc which I wanted to emphasize in the OP. These above average genin had improved quite a bit in the span of only two months.

My threads do deserve more replies but usually threads that cause controversy even if the OP is of a very bad quality such as trolls get more responses. This just goes to show the state of the forums.

I actually had him in mid jounin tier before but than I moved him up because of Shaneeeyy or whatever his name is. The reason why I put him up there is because I think he is above Kabuto who fought Tsunade and was stated to be on Kakashi's level. I do think that Shaneeyy guy overrates Zabuza but I did him a favour. The thing is, Zabuza had quite a fearsome reputation and even in part 2, was highly valued.

Yes I already put him at low jounin tier, either you missed it or I accidentally deleted him. I do agree he belongs to that tier but I think the likes of Temari, Neji can beat him. KN0 Naruto overwhelmed him and 2 tomoe Sasuke managed to keep up with him. Although by hype, Zabuza said Kakashi would not have been able to beat Haku even if Kakashi was able to beat Zabuza. Yeah we are in agreement.

Well I think 2 tomoe Sasuke put up a good fight against Oro, better than Anko. Remember how Yamato and Kakashi said that a person with two elements is considered jounin level. Well Sasuke had them. Sasuke had incredible skill and combine that with his intelligence, sharingan and Uchiha eliteness deserves at least very high chunin or very low jounin status. Now give him an extra tomoe, a cursed seal and then power up that cursed seal some more, you get a formidable mid jounin level opponent. Sasuke would wipe the floor with Temari, Neji, Haku with mid difficulty if we talk about the one who battled Naruto at the VoTE. Even compared to some mid jounin tier opponents, I believe Sasuke can likely beat them due to his speed, cursed mark, sharingan precog, versatility, etc.

Now we'll talk about Naruto. He was kind of meh without the Kyubbi cloak and would likely lose to most of the top tier rookies. On the other hand, the Kyubbi cloak itself makes him haxed, due to the regenerative abilities combined with his Uzumaki healing abilities. His speed is vastly increased and the Kyubbi chakra cloak shields him from most attacks. Now add a tail to that and his speed, stamina, strength and power increases to a whole new level. With all that raw power, he can overwhelm many jounin level ninjas. Sure he was not jounin level all the time only on special occasions, but I am talking about Naruto at his highest level during part 1. Don't forget that Naruto healed from a chidori to the lung, not many jounin have a move as powerful as chidori nor do they have the same speed and sharingan precog like Sasuke. For this reason, Naruto can likely overwhelm many jounin level ninjas due to his hax. May I remind you that Naruto overwhelmed Haku with just KN0 let alone KN1. Kakashi himself was baffled at the power during the VoTE battle because he himself hadn't seen such a high level battle in a long time.

I have three versions of Rock Lee, one low chunin (with weights), one high chunin (without weights) and one mid jounin (gates). For this reason I'm leaving him here because the gates are meant to be haxed. I don't see how Baki, Asuma and Anko can beat him if he starts with all of them open at once.

Yes chunin exams Choji is low chunin level but with those pills he is moved up a tier. May I remind you that Shikamaru himself said that Choji was stronger than himself. Also he soloed a member of the Sound Four. He has sheer raw power, great stamina and amazing physical strength.
    Kiba

Genyumaru

Woah woah woah, don't talk behind my back and say I "overate him", go look at my "What ninja rank do you think Zabuza is" 12 people voted A-rank, 10 voted between A-S rank, and 7 voted S-rank......yea haha definetly high jounin even to other people.

Also Guy in part 1, his stats were the same according to the other db's, he could beat Mei in part 1 with his gates, he was a very high jounin....

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Woah woah woah, don't talk behind my back and say I "overate him", go look at my "What ninja rank do you think Zabuza is" 12 people voted A-rank, 10 voted between A-S rank, and 7 voted S-rank......yea haha definetly high jounin even to other people.

Also Guy in part 1, his stats were the same according to the other db's, he could beat Mei in part 1 with his gates, he was a very high jounin....
    But you do overrate him considering all the threads you make about him. How exactly am I talking behind your back if you can read my posts as well as anyone else:shrug:? It is common knowledge that you overrate Zabuza.

Status
    Oct 2011
    So much Love to give.

However, reputation is nothing but reputation. Going by his feats, he cannot compare to the other characters in the High Jounin tier. I don't recall him being hyped anywhere after the timeskip; of course, in the war he was perceived as extremely dangerous, since the army was full of low-life Shinobi. Kabuto before the timeskip shouldn't be underestimated. Personally, I believe that he's very well capable of defeating Zabuza. His medic skills are extremely impressive and were even praised by Tsunade; that alone speaks volumes of his talent. He was putting an entire stadium to sleep, his overall stats are higher than those of Zabuza and his intelligence is outstanding. There's a reason he was compared to Kakashi. However, even though Jiraiya made that comment, I doubt that Kabuto could actually defeat Kakashi. The latter has the better Shinobi traits and, on top of that, the Sharingan. But my opinion remains: Zabuza should be moved down one tier.

Seems like we're pretty much in agreement about Haku indeed, but I must disagree with the bold part. Of course, the likes of Neji and Temari could defeat him, but especially against Haku a lot comes down to the match-up. At the point Sasuke awaked his two tomoe Sharingan, Haku had already slowed down. [1] [2] Moreover, being overwhelmed by Kyuubi's Chakra is no shame. Still, if Haku went for the kill, he could've already taken them out at the very beginning.

I agree with all that, but in my opinion that still does not make him a mid Jounin. Low Jounin of course, but as I said, the characters in the Mid Jounin tier displayed a certain superiority. Sasuke was extremely strong and skilled, but moved around the level of the Oto Quartet and was more than once compared to them. [3] [4] [5]

As I said, Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra is always strongly restricted. Of course, Kyuubi no Koromo was already overpowered with just one tail, but usually the Chakra only leaks out to that degree when Naruto's emotions boil up, which would only happen against a small part of his enemies. Furthermore, Kakashi did not even witness the actual fight.

Like I said at the very beginning, quite confusing. In my opinion it's unnecessary to create three Lees, one with weights, one without and one with Hachimon. The gates are impressive indeed, but in my opinion he's more of a low Jounin rather than a mid Jounin. I don't see Anko defeating Haku either, yet he's a tier below her.

As for Kiba, well I'm leaving him here for now because even though I don't like him or Choji, I think they are both underrated. I don't really know much about Genyumaru but I might add him but probably genin level lol.
    As for Choji, my opinion still differs from yours. The pills increase his power, but their effects don't last long enough and pose too much of a risk. He's simply not skilled enough to be considered a High Chuunin in my eyes. Theoretically he's not even a Chuunin, since he failed at the Chuunin exams. Placing him inside the same tier as CA Sasuke and CA Neji simply seems wrong. As for soloing Jirobo; not just that he's the weakest of them four, Choji did in fact not solo him. Without the help of the others, Jirobo's Chakra absorbing earth-dome would've likely defeated Choji already, if not weakened him more than it did in the end.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Nice thread. Kabuto was said by oro and jiraiya that his power was the same as kakashi,and kimi was oro's strongest sevant,so he should definately be higher than part 1 kakashi and guy. Nice thread.

Status
    Mar 2011
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.

That is a very good list. Nice job

Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm a great guy

But you do overrate him considering all the threads you make about him. How exactly am I talking behind your back if you can read my posts as well as anyone else:shrug:? It is common knowledge that you overrate Zabuza.
    Me making a lot of threads show I'm a fan not an overrater(common knowledge).

You are talking behind my back because It was luck I came back and saw you talk about me to ANOTHER person, which is talking behind my back because I didn't know(common knowledge).

Actually, mostly everybody underates him, however I don't so it looks like I am even though I'm not, I name facts to prove my points.

Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 08-29-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

However, reputation is nothing but reputation. Going by his feats, he cannot compare to the other characters in the High Jounin tier. I don't recall him being hyped anywhere after the timeskip; of course, in the war he was perceived as extremely dangerous, since the army was full of low-life Shinobi. Kabuto before the timeskip shouldn't be underestimated. Personally, I believe that he's very well capable of defeating Zabuza. His medic skills are extremely impressive and were even praised by Tsunade; that alone speaks volumes of his talent. He was putting an entire stadium to sleep, his overall stats are higher than those of Zabuza and his intelligence is outstanding. There's a reason he was compared to Kakashi. However, even though Jiraiya made that comment, I doubt that Kabuto could actually defeat Kakashi. The latter has the better Shinobi traits and, on top of that, the Sharingan. But my opinion remains: Zabuza should be moved down one tier.
    I do agree that Kabuto can be underrated at times. Some people have a bad habit of underrating medic ninjas such as Tsunade and her student as well as Kabuto. People seem to underestimate current Kabuto as well. I don't know if he can beat Zabuza though since in the mist, Kabuto's reflexes will be significantly reduced and Zabuza has better taijutsu as well. I don't know if part 1 Kabuto had water style or not but I guess he can counter Zabuza's. Zabuza also had a pretty good stamina allowing him to create multiple water clones in a battle. Kakashi on the other hand ran out of chakra faster than Zabuza. Apparently Zabuza couldn't hit Kakashi because of Haku's death. At least that is what Shaneyy told me so correct me if I am wrong.
    Seems like we're pretty much in agreement about Haku indeed, but I must disagree with the bold part. Of course, the likes of Neji and Temari could defeat him, but especially against Haku a lot comes down to the match-up. At the point Sasuke awaked his two tomoe Sharingan, Haku had already slowed down. [1] [2] Moreover, being overwhelmed by Kyuubi's Chakra is no shame. Still, if Haku went for the kill, he could've already taken them out at the very beginning.
    I guess I agree with your assessment of Haku although his crystal ice mirrors was very chakra taxing so comparing Edo Haku to alive Haku isn't fair. Edo Haku has potential to be mid or even high jounin tier although I leave part 1 Haku at low jounin tier.
    I agree with all that, but in my opinion that still does not make him a mid Jounin. Low Jounin of course, but as I said, the characters in the Mid Jounin tier displayed a certain superiority. Sasuke was extremely strong and skilled, but moved around the level of the Oto Quartet and was more than once compared to them. [3] [4] [5]
    I personally think Sasuke with CS2 was superior to all four in a 1 VS 1. Tayuya and Kidomaru though would give him a run for the money. The same can be said of Naruto and Rock Lee but both of them have a lot of raw power although lacking in other ninja skills.
    As I said, Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra is always strongly restricted. Of course, Kyuubi no Koromo was already overpowered with just one tail, but usually the Chakra only leaks out to that degree when Naruto's emotions boil up, which would only happen against a small part of his enemies. Furthermore, Kakashi did not even witness the actual fight.
    I have different versions of Naruto and Sasuke for the sole reason of comparing the more powerful versions with the weaker ones. I took an assessment of one tailed Naruto even though usually he is around chunin level but during VS threads, people take his Kyubbi cloak into account.
    Like I said at the very beginning, quite confusing. In my opinion it's unnecessary to create three Lees, one with weights, one without and one with Hachimon. The gates are impressive indeed, but in my opinion he's more of a low Jounin rather than a mid Jounin. I don't see Anko defeating Haku either, yet he's a tier below her.
    True, I would move her down a tier instead of moving Haku up as well. She was not very impressive and apparently, the data book puts her intelligence to be on par with the likes of Kiba's and Choji's. I wonder how she made it to jounin.
    As for Choji, my opinion still differs from yours. The pills increase his power, but their effects don't last long enough and pose too much of a risk. He's simply not skilled enough to be considered a High Chuunin in my eyes. Theoretically he's not even a Chuunin, since he failed at the Chuunin exams. Placing him inside the same tier as CA Sasuke and CA Neji simply seems wrong. As for soloing Jirobo; not just that he's the weakest of them four, Choji did in fact not solo him. Without the help of the others, Jirobo's Chakra absorbing earth-dome would've likely defeated Choji already, if not weakened him more than it did in the end.
    Do you think CE Sasuke and CE Neji could defeat SRA Choji with his pills? Choji can become fat and start destroying a huge portion of the land scape. He is like a one man army. Also Jirobo's chakra dome would have soloed everyone in it, this does not mean he is a high jounin level ninja even though theoretically he could have pulled off a feat much higher than what any jounin in the manga had done.

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

No.... Some are just crazy wrong, but you did put in a lot of work. +rep

Status
    Oct 2011
    So much Love to give.

I do agree that Kabuto can be underrated at times. Some people have a bad habit of underrating medic ninjas such as Tsunade and her student as well as Kabuto. People seem to underestimate current Kabuto as well. I don't know if he can beat Zabuza though since in the mist, Kabuto's reflexes will be significantly reduced and Zabuza has better taijutsu as well. I don't know if part 1 Kabuto had water style or not but I guess he can counter Zabuza's. Zabuza also had a pretty good stamina allowing him to create multiple water clones in a battle. Kakashi on the other hand ran out of chakra faster than Zabuza. Apparently Zabuza couldn't hit Kakashi because of Haku's death. At least that is what Shaneyy told me so correct me if I am wrong.
    The gap in their Taijutsu is not that significant. Kabuto even kept up with Tsunade for a while and managed to land a blow on her. His medical skills shouldn't be disregarded, either. He might be even able to summon snakes. I'm not quite sure if he managed to pull of that feat on his own, or if it was due to the seal on Orochimaru's arm. All in all, putting Zabuza a tier below Kabuto doesn't seem wrong to me. Kabuto simply is a genius. Just look at his skills as a spy at young age, or his medical skills when he was a child. That's true talent, and in my opinion more impressive than Zabuza. As for Kakashi, I don't know that for sure. All I know is that, if it wasn't for Haku, Zabuza would've been killed by Kakashi's Raikiri.

I guess I agree with your assessment of Haku although his crystal ice mirrors was very chakra taxing so comparing Edo Haku to alive Haku isn't fair. Edo Haku has potential to be mid or even high jounin tier although I leave part 1 Haku at low jounin tier.
    I didn't want you to change his position, nor did I compare his alive-version to his Edo-version. The Low Jounin tier suits him quite well. Indeed, Makyo Hyosho is quite taxing, but loads of Shinobi could be taken out within the first ten seconds if Haku was actually serious.

I personally think Sasuke with CS2 was superior to all four in a 1 VS 1. Tayuya and Kidomaru though would give him a run for the money. The same can be said of Naruto and Rock Lee but both of them have a lot of raw power although lacking in other ninja skills.
    Maybe, maybe not. If he was facing any of the four individually, neither side would achieve a clear victor (except for Jirobo, he'd likely be taken out by Sasuke rather quickly). He has chances at beating them, but so have they. Even if he managed to defeat the four of them, he still moved around their level. There's too much pointing towards him being at their level (look at my post before). My opinion on this case remains.

I have different versions of Naruto and Sasuke for the sole reason of comparing the more powerful versions with the weaker ones. I took an assessment of one tailed Naruto even though usually he is around chunin level but during VS threads, people take his Kyubbi cloak into account.
    That's nice and all, but my point was that, thanks to Kyuubi, a clear assessment of Naruto is quite difficult. He only showed one tail in part one, but in theory he could've awoken two, three or even four at any point of time. That's why I'm somewhat disregarding Kyuubi no Koromo and concentrate on Naruto's actual skills and fighting style. And those are, from my point of view, Low Jounin rather than Mid Jounin.

True, I would move her down a tier instead of moving Haku up as well. She was not very impressive and apparently, the data book puts her intelligence to be on par with the likes of Kiba's and Choji's. I wonder how she made it to jounin.
    That's most likely the best way. If I remember correctly, she's not even a real Jounin; she's a 'special' Jounin who merely got that title for special tasks, like being examinator at the Chuunin Exams.

Do you think CE Sasuke and CE Neji could defeat SRA Choji with his pills? Choji can become fat and start destroying a huge portion of the land scape. He is like a one man army. Also Jirobo's chakra dome would have soloed everyone in it, this does not mean he is a high jounin level ninja even though theoretically he could have pulled off a feat much higher than what any jounin in the manga had done.
    Indeed, that's what I think. They're superior to Choji and could very well defeat him, even with his pills. It's quite a stretch to call him a one-man-army; bis Baika no Jutsu from part one is nothing compared to his part two performances. The current Choji, who can access his butterfly-mode without any pills and can expand to the size of Gedo Mazo, that's a one-man-army. Aside from that, my intention was not displaying Jirobo as a high Jounin. You said that Choji basically soloed Jorobo, I told you that's not quite the truth.

Last edited by FloriGlori; 09-04-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm a great guy

The gap in their Taijutsu is not that significant. Kabuto even kept up with Tsunade for a while and managed to land a blow on her. His medical skills shouldn't be disregarded, either. He might be even able to summon snakes. I'm not quite sure if he managed to pull of that feat on his own, or if it was due to the seal on Orochimaru's arm. All in all, putting Zabuza a tier below Kabuto doesn't seem wrong to me. Kabuto simply is a genius. Just look at his skills as a spy at young age, or his medical skills when he was a child. That's true talent, and in my opinion more impressive than Zabuza. As for Kakashi, I don't know that for sure. All I know is that, if it wasn't for Haku, Zabuza would've been killed by Kakashi's Raikiri.

I didn't want you to change his position, nor did I compare his alive-version to his Edo-version. The Low Jounin tier suits him quite well. Indeed, Makyo Hyosho is quite taxing, but loads of Shinobi could be taken out within the first ten seconds if Haku was actually serious.

Maybe, maybe not. If he was facing any of the four individually, neither side would achieve a clear victor (except for Jirobo, he'd likely be taken out by Sasuke rather quickly). He has chances at beating them, but so have they. Even if he managed to defeat the four of them, he still moved around their level. There's too much pointing towards him being at their level (look at my post before). My opinion on this case remains.

That's nice and all, but my point was that, thanks to Kyuubi, a clear assessment of Naruto is quite difficult. He only showed one tail in part one, but in theory he could've awoken two, three or even four at any point of time. That's why I'm somewhat disregarding Kyuubi no Koromo and concentrate on Naruto's actual skills and fighting style. And those are, from my point of view, Low Jounin rather than Mid Jounin.

That's most likely the best way. If I remember correctly, she's not even a real Jounin; she's a 'special' Jounin who merely got that title for special tasks, like being examinator at the Chuunin Exams.

Indeed, that's what I think. They're superior to Choji and could very well defeat him, even with his pills. It's quite a stretch to call him a one-man-army; bis Baika no Jutsu from part one is nothing compared to his part two performances. The current Choji, who can access his butterfly-mode without any pills and can expand to the size of Gedo Mazo, that's a one-man-army. Aside from that, my intention was not displaying Jirobo as a high Jounin. You said that Choji basically soloed Jorobo, I told you that's not quite the truth.
    Yea but if it wasn't for Team 7 and plot no jutsu in the 1st place Zabuza would have killed Kakashi and the series would be over........They had Zabuza just kicking and throwing the genin when he simply could have slashed them with his sword, you cant get more plot than that.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

good list, but Naruto and Sasuke over Rock Lee is bs just sayin.