Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

[Grand RP Tournament, Fight H] House vs. Solf J. Kimblee

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

I'll be using Dante (in sig). Post your bio and I'll make the first move.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight H] House vs. Solf J. Kimblee

I'm not even going to lie, I just joined to join lmao

Gluttony in sig and make your move Ice Cream

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

*I'm standing before you with an activated byakugan and my Custom weapon in my hand. You can check my custom weapon on my bio or even within my cj thread. To start with, as you're standing mid range from me, I lower the ground below you for about 20 meters. While the ground lowers, the walls are closing in on you to crush your body. The pit lowers with 5mx5m in diameter. It will lower as fast as the cannon a-ranked earth core since the lowering mechanism was based off of that.*

(Doton:Toriniti no kabe ) Earth Release: Walls of Trinity
    Typeffense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: the user channels his chakra through the ground underneath the opponent, thus causing the earth to start lowering at high speeds, while four walls of really tall/high/thick earth start rising above the enemy, closing up on them, thus crushing the enemy.
    Note:
    -Can be used 3x
    -Can be taught by Dr. House
    -Doujutsu can see the chakra in the ground

*While all this is happening, I will keep an eye on your movements and your chakra flow and my chakra flow back and forth if it gets disturbed in any cases. After I performed my earth jutsu, without any hesitation, I blow out a really wide ranging wind blast which should cover most of the ground and it's highly difficult to avoid due to its range. Due to my sword providing me a specialty in wind and giving the swords ability into the technique within that turn, my wind blast gaines 10+ in damage and providing me with the ability to perform it in a much faster rate.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60 [+10 from CW]
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    *I'm standing before you with an activated byakugan and my Custom weapon in my hand. You can check my custom weapon on my bio or even within my cj thread. To start with, as you're standing mid range from me, I lower the ground below you for about 20 meters. While the ground lowers, the walls are closing in on you to crush your body. The pit lowers with 5mx5m in diameter. It will lower as fast as the cannon a-ranked earth core since the lowering mechanism was based off of that.*

(Doton:Toriniti no kabe ) Earth Release: Walls of Trinity
    Typeffense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: the user channels his chakra through the ground underneath the opponent, thus causing the earth to start lowering at high speeds, while four walls of really tall/high/thick earth start rising above the enemy, closing up on them, thus crushing the enemy.
    Note:
    -Can be used 3x
    -Can be taught by Dr. House
    -Doujutsu can see the chakra in the ground

*While all this is happening, I will keep an eye on your movements and your chakra flow and my chakra flow back and forth if it gets disturbed in any cases. After I performed my earth jutsu, without any hesitation, I blow out a really wide ranging wind blast which should cover most of the ground and it's highly difficult to avoid due to its range. Due to my sword providing me a specialty in wind and giving the swords ability into the technique within that turn, my wind blast gaines 10+ in damage and providing me with the ability to perform it in a much faster rate.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60 [+10 from CW]
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
    Right when the ground drops I waste no seconds, I exhale a stream of wind that shoots me up back(diagonal). While going digaonal I exhale a large fire ball that hits your wind jutsu and destroys it and tries to continue towards you. Immediately after releasing the fire vs I make one hand seal and echelon another fire but this time it so wide and tall it is hard to avoid it. I land on the ground while sliding on it while removing my mask and spit up seven scrolls which one is large the size of Naruto's and the rest small scrolls. I also spit up my clan bo staff and place the bo and large scroll on my back with the small scrolls on waist. I place my mask back on. This takes no time to do since my bio is so use to spitting things up. Also so you would be defending against the last fire ball.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid

Last edited by Izumō; 08-25-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Right when the ground drops I waste no seconds, I exhale a stream of wind that shoots me up back(diagonal). While going digaonal I exhale a large fire ball that hits your wind jutsu and destroys it and tries to continue towards you. Immediately after releasing the fire vs I make one hand seal and echelon another fire but this time it so wide and tall it is hard to avoid it. I land on the ground while sliding on it while removing my mask and spit up seven scrolls which one is large the size of Naruto's and the rest small scrolls. I also spit up my clan bo staff and place the bo and large scroll on my back with the small scrolls on waist. I place my mask back on. This takes no time to do since my bio is so use to spitting things up. Also so you would be defending against the last fire ball.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid
    Your wind stream technique wouldn't work thus the ground doesn't lower fast enough for you to be mid-air. I specifically mentioned the speed lowering of the ground. Since it wouldn't work, you'll be crushed by the closing in walls.

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I also have Scorps conforming to my judgement, from his judgement on my sensei test. Here:

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Ok, this will sound weird but, for me, this counter fails on the first move. When you use moving earth core and drop the earth, it doesn't drop fast enough to leave you airbourne. And if you are not in the air, you can't use wind stream as it can only move you while you are in mid air. However, the reasoning behing your use of the Swamp to counter the Moving Core is a good idea and actually one of the best counters to it, specially when followed by the storm upheaval. Because of this, i grade this at a B-Rank

Status
    Jan 2009

Whatever I'll talk to Gobi so I can talk to Scorps about your move. One sensei say my move is vaild.

Last edited by Izumō; 08-25-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

I checked the Anime. Its not fast enough to leave you airbourne. If it was, instead of escaping the explosion with the technique, they would be in a worse off position.

I checked the anime twice, episode 262 and the manga in all chapters the technique is used. It doesn't drop the earth fast enough to leave you airbourne in the true sense of the word.

So, no, Solf, Sorry, but you were crushed by the earth tech. House wins.