Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Rain Test] Mattobi

Greetings Mattobi

I will be your administrator for your Rain test

The rules are as followed...

Rei's R & R
    - You may only use Water Release, Wind Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    - You may NOT use any customs of any kind
    - I'll be using all I know with the exception of customs
    - Terrain: Rocky terrain with no water
    - Range: Mid
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Only myself, Mattobi, Admins, Mods, or Sensei(upon request) may post in this thread.

I'll be using my Hashirama Senju biography.
    Post the biography you will be using for this test and I will make the first move.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] Mattobi

I will be using Pablo.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattobi View Post
    I will be using Pablo.
    So it's you, Gokudera. Going by the name Pablo now? How interesting. Seems as though I'm the only thing stopping you from getting Rain. Let's see if you are worthy.

As Hashirama utters those words, he makes a set of 5 handseals and releases a large volume of fire towards your direction, suddenly surrounding you as well as forming into a large spider on the ground in front of you that charges towards you.

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Immediately after releasing the fire from his mouth, Hashirama release a large amount of earth from it. Expelling a large golem made of stone directly beneath him(so once it is formed, Hashirama is standing on its head), who as soon as it is created, stretches its arms outwards to the left and right and brings them crashing together in the middle(like it was clapping), using its mid range reach to crush you in between them.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Hashirama keeping his eyes trained on you

Not so much fun, eh?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Malik View Post
    So it's you, Gokudera. Going by the name Pablo now? How interesting. Seems as though I'm the only thing stopping you from getting Rain. Let's see if you are worthy.

As Hashirama utters those words, he makes a set of 5 handseals and releases a large volume of fire towards your direction, suddenly surrounding you as well as forming into a large spider on the ground in front of you that charges towards you.

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Immediately after releasing the fire from his mouth, Hashirama release a large amount of earth from it. Expelling a large golem made of stone directly beneath him(so once it is formed, Hashirama is standing on its head), who as soon as it is created, stretches its arms outwards to the left and right and brings them crashing together in the middle(like it was clapping), using its mid range reach to crush you in between them.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Hashirama keeping his eyes trained on you

Not so much fun, eh?
    I'll prove you I'm worthy. It'll be a pain to beat up a friend and comrade. However, in times of fighting mercy is no option as you know. Don't you Hashirama?

Pablo observes his surroundings closely as soon as he saw Hashirama performing a sequence of five handseals. Once the fire is released and forms a circle around him, Pablo forms the Ram handseal and he spews out a huge amount of water. The water rushes towards you in the shape of large waves and as Mattobi rides the waves towards you and the waves cancel the fire jutsu, Pablo sees a golem rising behind you and he reacts by creating a wall of five tornadoes around him. Some of the water will mix with the tornadoes and as the tornadoes cut the incoming hands of your golem to shreds, they are sent towards you as a water/wind combination. While creating the wall of tornadoes, Pablo stopped channeling water chakra into the waves and they started to disappear. As the tornadoes are on their way, Pablo creates a water source underneath Hashirama which immediatly gushes upwards and traps Hashirama.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source