Sep 2010
    Got Married!

[Grand RP Tournament, Fight J] Dante.. vs Zanshin

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

Post your biography and i'll make the first move.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight J] Dante.. vs Zanshin

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Sasha biography, with Rebellion on my back ofcourse.

(Sōdō) - Rebellion
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+ 30 for blocking each fire attack)
    Damage: (20 base attack for normal use) (+15 damage to every fire based jutsu)
    Description: the Rebellion sword is made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra , it has a large white blade with a silver skull shaped handle ,it's worn on the user's back like Kakashi's sword when he was young , when the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the white blade making the sword more lighter and enhancing the user with faster reactions and turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the blade he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack.
    Note: Cannot be used without mastering the fire element.
    Note: User takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
    Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be wielded by Dante..

I start off by performing a single handseal, and casting a genjutsu onto you making you unable to see as the genjutsu affects your sight only, this genjutsu is able to affect multiple opponents and thus will affect both of your characters "since your using a Souma No Kou"

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Bringer Of Darkness
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Using the opportunity of distraction, i perform 2 handseals, summoning a gigantic crow above your location that's upside down, as the crow attains a spiraling motion forming a giant drill, drilling into you from above, this crow is as big as gamabunta and covers a large radius.

(Karasu Gēgē: Shikkyaku Kyōi) - Crow Arts: The Falling Menace
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After forming a string of 2 handseals {Horse → Bird} The user releases his chakra over the opponent's location summoning a giant crow that's on the same size of Gamabunta, the Crow however is summoned upside down having it's beak facing the ground with it's whole body facing the sky, as the Crow is summoned he forms a fast rotating around himself forming a giant drill with it's beak as the center of the drill, falling onto the opponent from above and drilling into them, The Crow is summoned above the opponent's location by 10 meters.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
    Note: Must have signed the crows contract.

Right after summoning the crow above your location, i take Rebellion out of my back and perform a single handseal, causing the ground underneath you to release a gigantic demonic head that's made of fire and the size of the Great Stone Golem technique, this demonic head rises vertically upwards in order to swallow you and burn you severely as the crow drills into you from above.

(Katon: Rēshushi) - Fire Release: Ghost Destruction
    Damage Points: 60 (+15)
    Description: After forming 5 handseals Bird → Boar → Monkey → Ram → Tiger the user concentrates a large amount of fire chakra throughout the ground, underneath the opponent's location, causing a Large sized demonic head made of flames to rise up out of the ground underneath the opponent's location in a vertical line, with it's mouth widening as it's opening in order to swallow the opponent and burn them, this demonic head is equivalent in size to the Earth Release: Great Stone Golem technique.
    Note: Can only be used twice.
    Note: No S-ranked fire techniques in the same turn.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Sasha biography, with Rebellion on my back ofcourse.

(Sōdō) - Rebellion
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+ 30 for blocking each fire attack)
    Damage: (20 base attack for normal use) (+15 damage to every fire based jutsu)
    Description: the Rebellion sword is made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra , it has a large white blade with a silver skull shaped handle ,it's worn on the user's back like Kakashi's sword when he was young , when the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the white blade making the sword more lighter and enhancing the user with faster reactions and turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the blade he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack.
    Note: Cannot be used without mastering the fire element.
    Note: User takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
    Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be wielded by Dante..

I start off by performing a single handseal, and casting a genjutsu onto you making you unable to see as the genjutsu affects your sight only, this genjutsu is able to affect multiple opponents and thus will affect both of your characters "since your using a Souma No Kou"

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Bringer Of Darkness
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Using the opportunity of distraction, i perform 2 handseals, summoning a gigantic crow above your location that's upside down, as the crow attains a spiraling motion forming a giant drill, drilling into you from above, this crow is as big as gamabunta and covers a large radius.

(Karasu Gēgē: Shikkyaku Kyōi) - Crow Arts: The Falling Menace
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After forming a string of 2 handseals {Horse → Bird} The user releases his chakra over the opponent's location summoning a giant crow that's on the same size of Gamabunta, the Crow however is summoned upside down having it's beak facing the ground with it's whole body facing the sky, as the Crow is summoned he forms a fast rotating around himself forming a giant drill with it's beak as the center of the drill, falling onto the opponent from above and drilling into them, The Crow is summoned above the opponent's location by 10 meters.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
    Note: Must have signed the crows contract.

Right after summoning the crow above your location, i take Rebellion out of my back and perform a single handseal, causing the ground underneath you to release a gigantic demonic head that's made of fire and the size of the Great Stone Golem technique, this demonic head rises vertically upwards in order to swallow you and burn you severely as the crow drills into you from above.

(Katon: Rēshushi) - Fire Release: Ghost Destruction
    Damage Points: 60 (+15)
    Description: After forming 5 handseals Bird → Boar → Monkey → Ram → Tiger the user concentrates a large amount of fire chakra throughout the ground, underneath the opponent's location, causing a Large sized demonic head made of flames to rise up out of the ground underneath the opponent's location in a vertical line, with it's mouth widening as it's opening in order to swallow the opponent and burn them, this demonic head is equivalent in size to the Earth Release: Great Stone Golem technique.
    Note: Can only be used twice.
    Note: No S-ranked fire techniques in the same turn.
    Talk doesn't effect on the time frame it's just for fun!

I will bite you to death!

Stop it,it's getting lame to say it everytime you fight someone... >_>'

But it's still attractive <_<'

While keeping a full eye on you and your movement awaiting your attack or any move you will make,Hibari's and Ryohei notices you making a hand seal which warns them that you are performing an incoming attack to them and out of suddenly Hibari's and Ryohei's vision becomes dark as if they are blind thus they can only see blackness. It's obvious that the technique you performed is a genjutsu technique that tricks Hibari and Ryohei making them believe they are actually blind but in fact they eare being tricked,and due to being trapped into the genjutsu Hibari and Ryohei are open for any incoming attack from you so they don't think about escaping from the genjutsu as it's not really annoying to them to be blind for a temporary while so they instead of trying to escape from the genjutsu Hibari quickly Performs a single hand seal due to his water affinity causing the clouds to rain down raindrops with chakra injected in it giving Hibari the abilitybyt to sense any thing that is touched by the raindrops

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

At the same time Ryohei creates two enormous rock formations that is close to you from your right side and left side,smashing you in between them as they hits each other inflicting a great damage to your body and at the same time destroying all of your bones.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash

Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Just as they both attacks you distracting you with their attacks they take the chance to frees themselves from the genjutsu so Ryohei takes a kunai out of his pocket and drops it in a vertical motion where the blades is facing his foot,stabbing it inflicting a great damage to him,awaking him from the genjutsu

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Talk doesn't effect on the time frame it's just for fun!

I will bite you to death!

Stop it,it's getting lame to say it everytime you fight someone... >_>'

But it's still attractive <_<'

While keeping a full eye on you and your movement awaiting your attack or any move you will make,Hibari's and Ryohei notices you making a hand seal which warns them that you are performing an incoming attack to them and out of suddenly Hibari's and Ryohei's vision becomes dark as if they are blind thus they can only see blackness. It's obvious that the technique you performed is a genjutsu technique that tricks Hibari and Ryohei making them believe they are actually blind but in fact they eare being tricked,and due to being trapped into the genjutsu Hibari and Ryohei are open for any incoming attack from you so they don't think about escaping from the genjutsu as it's not really annoying to them to be blind for a temporary while so they instead of trying to escape from the genjutsu Hibari quickly Performs a single hand seal due to his water affinity causing the clouds to rain down raindrops with chakra injected in it giving Hibari the abilitybyt to sense any thing that is touched by the raindrops

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

At the same time Ryohei creates two enormous rock formations that is close to you from your right side and left side,smashing you in between them as they hits each other inflicting a great damage to your body and at the same time destroying all of your bones.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash

Range: Long
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Just as they both attacks you distracting you with their attacks they take the chance to frees themselves from the genjutsu so Ryohei takes a kunai out of his pocket and drops it in a vertical motion where the blades is facing his foot,stabbing it inflicting a great damage to him,awaking him from the genjutsu
    You know you wouldn't be fast enough to stop me from summoning the crow right? anyways that's up for the judges to decide.

You will bite me?

As two enormous sections of earth rise to my sides, i concentrate my Aluminum chakra into the ground around me and underneath you, causing 2 gigantic walls of Aluminum to rise out of the ground to my sides stopping the advance of the earth sections, afterwards a large spike of Aluminum rises up underneath you, having the size of one of the spikes of the destructive rising rock pillars technique.

(Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) - Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation X2

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This technique is the most powerful version of the aluminum creation techniques, by using more chakra than the previous techniques of the aluminum creation, the user creates powerful pillars of aluminum, weapons, tools or any shape out of the aluminum metal just as versatile as the wood element.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Afterwards i utilize Rebellion to perform a horizontal crescent shaped slash, releasing a large crescent shaped wave of fire towards you.

(Sōdō Gējutsu: Doki no Sōdō) - Rebellion Art: Rebellion Wrath
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user grabs his Rebellion and concentrates a massive amount of fire chakra into it , then makes a crescent shaped pattern with rebellion horizontally or vertically while releasing the fire chakra causing a large cresent shaped wave of fire that races in the desired location.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: The user loses the ability to block fire techniques when using this 3 times.
    Note: The user can't enhance the damage of a fire technique any further when using this 3 times.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-26-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

You know you wouldn't be fast enough to stop me from summoning the crow right? anyways that's up for the judges to decide.

You will bite me?

As two enormous sections of earth rise to my sides, i concentrate my Aluminum chakra into the ground around me and underneath you, causing 2 gigantic walls of Aluminum to rise out of the ground to my sides stopping the advance of the earth sections, afterwards a large spike of Aluminum rises up underneath you, having the size of one of the spikes of the destructive rising rock pillars technique.

(Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) - Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation X2

Description: This technique is the most powerful version of the aluminum creation techniques, by using more chakra than the previous techniques of the aluminum creation, the user creates powerful pillars of aluminum, weapons, tools or any shape out of the aluminum metal just as versatile as the wood element.

Afterwards i utilize Rebellion to perform a horizontal crescent shaped slash, releasing a large crescent shaped wave of fire towards you.

(Sōdō Gējutsu: Doki no Sōdō) - Rebellion Art: Rebellion Wrath
    Description: The user grabs his Rebellion and concentrates a massive amount of fire chakra into it , then makes a crescent shaped pattern with rebellion horizontally or vertically while releasing the fire chakra causing a large cresent shaped wave of fire that races in the desired location.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: The user loses the ability to block fire techniques when using this 3 times.
    Note: The user can't enhance the damage of a fire technique any further when using this 3 times.

See,it sounded stupid,now you look gay to him :sy:

But,but.....

Upon feeling the vibration on the ground Ryohei and Hibari assume you managed somehow to avoid being hit by the two enormous rock formations and this is an attack of yours,which is most probably and earthen technique (of course it's your aluminum attack but they don't know,only thing they know that emerges from the ground and make that kind of vibration are earth attack) so Ryohei quickly points his hands the right and left towards the ground in front of him,not downwards,it's about 45 degree or so higher,releasing a vortex of wind from his hands pushing him upwards and in the same time backwards,allowing them to escape from the aluminum pillar.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Being out of the genjutsu (since both of my characters shares the same body the pain that Ryohei made using the kunai would frees both him and Hibari from the genjutsu) Ryohei sees your fire slash aiming towards his place so Ryohei quickly perform a single hand seal creating a giant coy fish made of water,that overpowers your fire slash and continue towards you as a low state [C-ranked or so].

(Suiton rirīsu:-Sui koi no sakana)Suiton Release: Water Coy Fish

Range: Short- Long
    Description: The user will do one handsign and a spit out a giant shaped coy Fish Wtaer Sphere at there opponent The Coy Fish is about 10x's the users Size

*Note: Can only be tuaght by -Itachi-
    *Note: The user can not use any S- Ranked Water Tech for one turn after using this
    *Note: Can only be used Twice a Battle

Just at the same time Hibari place you under a genjutsu causing you to see snakes appearing below you and just as you notice them below you they crush you causing your mind to take a damage and also according to Mathias,it paralyzes you in your place.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Last edited by Kamishiro; 08-27-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

See,it sounded stupid,now you look gay to him :sy:

But,but.....

Upon feeling the vibration on the ground Ryohei and Hibari assume you managed somehow to avoid being hit by the two enormous rock formations and this is an attack of yours,which is most probably and earthen technique (of course it's your aluminum attack but they don't know,only thing they know that emerges from the ground and make that kind of vibration are earth attack) so Ryohei quickly points his hands the right and left towards the ground in front of him,not downwards,it's about 45 degree or so higher,releasing a vortex of wind from his hands pushing him upwards and in the same time backwards,allowing them to escape from the aluminum pillar.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Being out of the genjutsu (since both of my characters shares the same body the pain that Ryohei made using the kunai would frees both him and Hibari from the genjutsu) Ryohei sees your fire slash aiming towards his place so Ryohei quickly perform a single hand seal creating a giant coy fish made of water,that overpowers your fire slash and continue towards you as a low state [C-ranked or so].

(Suiton rirīsu:-Sui koi no sakana)Suiton Release: Water Coy Fish

Range: Short- Long
    Description: The user will do one handsign and a spit out a giant shaped coy Fish Wtaer Sphere at there opponent The Coy Fish is about 10x's the users Size

*Note: Can only be tuaght by -Itachi-
    *Note: The user can not use any S- Ranked Water Tech for one turn after using this
    *Note: Can only be used Twice a Battle

Just at the same time Hibari place you under a genjutsu causing you to see snakes appearing below you and just as you notice them below you they crush you causing your mind to take a damage and also according to Mathias,it paralyzes you in your place.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

You went backwards, and now the Aluminum pillar is in front of you, you didn't state that you went to the side with an angle you only mentioned upwards and backwards, considering the massive hieght of the Aluminum pillar you wouldn't be above it's level, and thus the water technique you utilized would collide with the Aluminum pillar, and Aluminum is stronger than water so the water technique would be useless.

As you blast yourself backwards, instead of perfoming the fire i cause spikes of Aluminum as big as the "Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars" to rise out of the ground all around you pointing upwards however they aren't just pointed upwards but are filled with small spikes all around each spiked pillar, creating a field of Aluminum spikes all around you within a 5 meter radius "a Short range" around you, these, not only the spikes rise up from below and behind you but in front of you as well considering the massive size of the spikes the water "if you spit it" would be caught by the Aluminum spikes and rendered useless since the Aluminum is stronger than water techniques, this would also stop you from performing the genjutsu.

(Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) - Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation

Then if you continued with the genjutsu, i notice snakes which are summoned beneath me in order to constrict my movement, i release a non focused surge of electricity all around me in order to shock the snakes and make them vanish, as the snakes vanish "not knowing that it's a genjutsu" i'm released out of the genjutsu due to the burst of chakra that occurs within my body, "if you didn't continue with the genjutsu consider this technique doesn't happen"

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Afterwards i perform a set of 3 handseals and inject my Aluminum chakra into the field of spikes around you, compressing my chakra greatly and building up a massive amount of pressure causing the field of Aluminum spikes to trigger a massive explosion that wipes the whole area where the spikes where, considering how big the spikes are the explosion would be equally big.

(Arumiton: Arumi Bakatsu) – Aluminum Release: Metallic Explosion
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals (Ram → Horse → Tiger) The user releases a large amount of aluminum chakra into an already existing aluminum metal in the field that's made beforehand by a separate aluminum technique, using the aluminum chakra the user gather into the already existing metal the user causes the atmos of the aluminum particles to be pushed together violently making a large amount of pressure causing the aluminum particles to make trigger a huge explosion.

Note: If you don't continue with the genjutsu consider both Aluminum techniques happen one after another.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

You went backwards, and now the Aluminum pillar is in front of you, you didn't state that you went to the side with an angle you only mentioned upwards and backwards, considering the massive hieght of the Aluminum pillar you wouldn't be above it's level, and thus the water technique you utilized would collide with the Aluminum pillar, and Aluminum is stronger than water so the water technique would be useless.

As you blast yourself backwards, instead of perfoming the fire i cause spikes of Aluminum as big as the "Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars" to rise out of the ground all around you pointing upwards however they aren't just pointed upwards but are filled with small spikes all around each spiked pillar, creating a field of Aluminum spikes all around you within a 5 meter radius "a Short range" around you, these, not only the spikes rise up from below and behind you but in front of you as well considering the massive size of the spikes the water "if you spit it" would be caught by the Aluminum spikes and rendered useless since the Aluminum is stronger than water techniques, this would also stop you from performing the genjutsu.

(Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) - Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation

Then if you continued with the genjutsu, i notice snakes which are summoned beneath me in order to constrict my movement, i release a non focused surge of electricity all around me in order to shock the snakes and make them vanish, as the snakes vanish "not knowing that it's a genjutsu" i'm released out of the genjutsu due to the burst of chakra that occurs within my body, "if you didn't continue with the genjutsu consider this technique doesn't happen"

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Afterwards i perform a set of 3 handseals and inject my Aluminum chakra into the field of spikes around you, compressing my chakra greatly and building up a massive amount of pressure causing the field of Aluminum spikes to trigger a massive explosion that wipes the whole area where the spikes where, considering how big the spikes are the explosion would be equally big.

(Arumiton: Arumi Bakatsu) – Aluminum Release: Metallic Explosion
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals (Ram → Horse → Tiger) The user releases a large amount of aluminum chakra into an already existing aluminum metal in the field that's made beforehand by a separate aluminum technique, using the aluminum chakra the user gather into the already existing metal the user causes the atmos of the aluminum particles to be pushed together violently making a large amou nt of pressure causing the aluminum particles to make trigger a huge explosion.

Note: If you don't continue with the genjutsu consider both Aluminum techniques happen one after another.
    Naturally saying that I point my hands in a 45 degrees in the front direction means that when I release the wind vortex I will go in an angle backwards while rising up.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

As both Ryohei and Hibari notices the pillars and the spikes starts to emerges from the ground beneath them,due to the size of the spikes and the pillars they assume the spikes & pillars will reach them,however they know that if they both try to defend against the spikes and pillars they are free to any attack so Hibari decides to continue doing the genjutsu to earn more time and to distract you meanwhile Ryohei channels his fire chakra to his lungs,spitting out a massive stream of flames while moving his head from left side of him to right side (not the most right side nor the most left side,he only shoots his flames towards the pillars and spikes that he thinks may reach him and hit him).

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Once finish making the genjutsu,Hibari uses his water skills and quickly (using that the clouds are raining now) molds his chakra with the raindrops falling upon you,causing them to combine together creating a very sharp big rain drops that falls on you while you are still creating the chidori nagashi,slashing your body and also shocking you to death.

(Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash

Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.

Note :
    You are now dead because of using the chidori nagashi (as I forced you to use it because of continuing the genjutsu)since the clouds on the battle field are already raining.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Zanshin your moves are a mess time frame wise. And sorry to say but most of your counters wouldn't work. Also, Dante, if you use a technique twice, you don't use it at the same time, you use it twice in a quick sucession at most so beware of your descriptions.

All in all, with all the mistakes and time frame issues Zanshin's moves had, the victory goes to Dante.