**** off.

[Grand RP Tournament Fight K] Shigure-sama vs Mugiwara

Rules:
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

I will be using Hōzuki Kokutō, as it has been approved, and I have specified in the Application Thread.

Post your biography and you may begin if you see fit.

Good luck to both of us.

Last edited by Shigure-sama; 08-24-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Re: [Grand RP Tournament Fight K] Shigure-sama vs Mugiwara

Mugen bio in my signature. You may begin, I'm at work all night today. So I'll reply to your move when I get the chance.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

I perform a single handseal, summoning three clones to the field, one in front of me(A), one to my left (B) and one to my right (C).

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

I then proceed to cast a Genjutsu on you, leaving you in complete and utter darkness.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

At the same time A performs a technique, summoning a vortex of water and mud that begins circling around you, taking you up with it and smashing you into the boulders and rocks.

(Suiton: Tobikomigouben Gufuu) Water Release: Plungepool Tornado.
    Type: Defence/attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage Points: 100
    Description: The user will create a votex of water either around themselves or there opponent combining there water chakra and earth chakra. This would would look like a tornado shape of water with rocks and boulders in due to the earth chakra, though due to the high speed rotation of the tornado, it would look like a giant mud vortex.
    Note: Can only be used once.
    Note: No A-Ranked or above in this turn or next turn.
    Note: 20 Damage to the user itself.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Shigure-sama View Post
    I perform a single handseal, summoning three clones to the field, one in front of me(A), one to my left (B) and one to my right (C).

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

I then proceed to cast a Genjutsu on you, leaving you in complete and utter darkness.

Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

At the same time A performs a technique, summoning a vortex of water and mud that begins circling around you, taking you up with it and smashing you into the boulders and rocks.

(Suiton: Tobikomigouben Gufuu) Water Release: Plungepool Tornado.
    Type: Defence/attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage Points: 100
    Description: The user will create a votex of water either around themselves or there opponent combining there water chakra and earth chakra. This would would look like a tornado shape of water with rocks and boulders in due to the earth chakra, though due to the high speed rotation of the tornado, it would look like a giant mud vortex.
    Note: Can only be used once.
    Note: No A-Ranked or above in this turn or next turn.
    Note: 20 Damage to the user itself.

As you focus the chakra inside your body to perform the shadow clones, I can sense that and I turn my body at a slight angle so that you are unable to see one of my hands. The exact millisecond that the clones appear, I snap my fingers using:
    (Rajio Dosuu: Dosuu Heki) Radio frequency style: Frequency Burst
    Type: Attack/Supplimentary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90 (The user takes 10 damage from focusing so much chakra into his hand)
    Description: The user focuses his radio frequency chakra to his hand and simply snaps his fingers releasing the chakra and an enormous sound wave of high or low frequency that covers the whole terrian damaging everyone except the user because hes unaffected by radio frequency and by doing this jutsu the user causes the effects of the certain frequency.
    This jutsu can only be used once.
    No Radio Frequency Jutsu Next turn.

releasing an low frequency radio waves that kills off your clones and causes blindness and extreme damage to you. The radio waves travel at speed of light, and the whole thing is done so that you will not have time to react (unable to see my fingers snapping and everything is right after the clones appear). Right after this happens, the earth underground around you is compressed without your knowledge making earth mines everywhere:
    (Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Medium/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.
    then I create a hovering sword of pure energy behind your head, that chops off your head in one clean motion, making the head and the body fall down on the mines, mutilating the corpse.
    (Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
    Range: Long-Short
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Edit:
    Ehm...
    No A-Ranked or above in this turn or next turn.
    The restriction doesn't specify whether "no A ranked or above after this jutsu in the same turn".
    So I win actually

Last edited by Mugiwara; 08-25-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Winner is Mugiwara. That technique you used, the tornado one, specifically says "No A-rank and above in this turn and next". Restrictions are meant to make you have drawbacks from using a certain technique and we can't simply reason our way out of it. Its a game with regulations and we need to follow the ones we put on ourselves.

I saw your VM and I can also argue that its a restriction that makes sense since if you used in the same turn, before it, a technique above A-Rank, you wouldn't be able to follow it with a technique that requires that much chakra for example. No A-Rank and above in this turn and next means no A-Rank...regardless of whatever else is there.

If it was for example using an A-Rank after it, then the A-Rank wouldn't happen and mugi would continue and reply. But like this its a auto-loss. Sorry.