View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entry #1

    13 56.52%
  • Entry #2

    0 0%
  • Entry #3

    0 0%
  • Entry #4

    1 4.35%
  • Entry #5

    0 0%
  • Entry #6

    1 4.35%
  • Entry #7

    5 21.74%
  • Entry #8

    1 4.35%
  • Entry #9

    2 8.70%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    Senior Member Jazzy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Jazzy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    16,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    the heck? number 7 was way funnier than number 1
    People have their own opinions Sindy... o_o
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    the heck? number 7 was way funnier than number 1
    Meh, Throw in pokemon and people would go wild over it but oh well.

    So next time everyone should entry nothing but pokemon
     
         

  3. #28
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    17,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy.. View Post
    People have their own opinions Sindy... o_o
    i know but still
    @Wastelandsociety= I like that plan
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Wait was -S- entry #1?

    Mmm

    Well, congratulation -S- on winning
     
         
    Last edited by ~WastelandSociety~; 08-27-2012 at 01:04 AM.

  5. #30
    Member Rice's Avatar
    Status
    Rice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    The Pokemon one was funny!

    Congratulations to the first place!
     
         

  6. #31
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG #LonelyAssassface
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade
     



    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]



    I know only 3 ppl in the entire base who would make this
     
         

  7. #32
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In here
    Posts
    13,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Not even one vote this time around
    And I don't think that #1 was that good, at least 2 others were better ~_~
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member xPyschotic Echox's Avatar
    Status
    xPyschotic Echox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You could kill a
    lifetime without feeling
    anything but skin"
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post


    I know only 3 ppl in the entire base who would make this
    Stop including me I didn't even enter this
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    Not even one vote this time around
    And I don't think that #1 was that good, at least 2 others were better ~_~
    Meh,if you have friends that knows your entry/style then you can probably get more votes.

    I don't know,but it just seem that way seeing that people tend to win like that , and I know for a fact that most people like to MSN,etc telling others (friends)which entry to vote on.

    But better luck next time I guess.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post


    I know only 3 ppl in the entire base who would make this
    _O-

    Don't we all know by now ?
     
         
    Last edited by ~WastelandSociety~; 08-27-2012 at 03:51 PM.

  10. #35
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In here
    Posts
    13,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    Meh,if you have friends that knows your entry/style then you can probably get more votes.

    I don't know,but it just seem that way seeing that people tend to win like that , and I know for a fact that most people like to MSN,etc telling others (friends)which entry to vote on.

    But better luck next time I guess.




    _O-

    Don't we all know by now ?
    We shouldn't really just flame the one who won..who knows, maybe he/she was participating for the first time and never saw previous FUB entries...I really had high hopes for my entry this time around which makes it all the worse(ironically, I really didn't have any hopes for the entry which got me the award)
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    We shouldn't really just flame the one who won..who knows, maybe he/she was participating for the first time and never saw previous FUB entries...I really had high hopes for my entry this time around which makes it all the worse(ironically, I really didn't have any hopes for the entry which got me the award)
    I'm not saying that -S- is among those that tells people to vote on his.


    and in no way i'm flamming him.

    But people do sometimes know whos
    entry it is at times.


    Also you'll win the next one (maybe) just keep on trying.
     
         
    Last edited by ~WastelandSociety~; 08-27-2012 at 04:10 PM.

  12. #37
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: ►Fill Up The Bubble|Week 17:[VOTING]

    Week 17 Winners are up. [X]
    Thread Closed.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •