Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 65
  1. #21
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    look bro the fox is part of him.....it is him.....you gonna give handicaps for sasori usin the 3rd kazekages body and jutsu.....oro usin the 1st and 2nd and nagato usin six f'n dead bodies that you just waste chakra tryin to kill???? not to mention being able to see six dif directions and overall having way more jutsu........u cant do that........also god realm "recharged" also as i said he didn't have a biju and he still did all that damage so his chakra reserves are even or greater than naruto's or he was usin chakra that he absorbed either way he still won

    and j-man didn't even fight god realm....i believe he only fought fat,human,and animal pains.......sasuke would atleast force him to use all the bodies and even more so as i said b4.............

    your opponents dont get weaker in anime /manga they get stronger!!!!

    goku doesn't fight majin buu b4 he fights cell or frieza

    ichigo doesn't byakuya kuchiki b4 he fights renji or bald dude

    naruto doesn't fight sasuke and then neji

    sasuke is one of the next if not the next opponent he will fight........he's not gonna be weaker than pain......it would be retarted

    I'm not telling Fox is not a part of Naruto >.< That's why I said that 9t>8t.
    What I meant was that Naruto didnt surpass Jiraya in terms of jutsu, he did in terms of Havin Bijuu inside.

    I don't know what do you mean but Sasuke will not become stronger than FULL POWER pein anytime soon.

    J-man didnt fight Pein at his full power that's right but that only proves how strong Pein is. J-man thought he defeated Pein and foolishly got his arm ripped off, and then (I dont like to make predictions or something) he maybe would have forced Pein to use God realm Powers.
     
         

  2. #22
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    Chiyo-Sakura were nowhere near kakashi....I don't underestimate him....but I don't think you should overpower everyone just cause he is in akatsuki....kakashi is way faster than sasori...+ I think he have 10 times more jutsu and experience...+ sharingan
    What about 100 puppet army, 3rd kazekage body, poinous needles. Kakashi is trong but he's low on chakra, he would be a goner after defeating the 100man army. Or how would he withstand the metal sand?
    The things you and I say are only speculations and nothing else, you cant prove that Kakashi is stronger than sasori and I cant prove vice versa. All we can do is compare their jutsu.

    Chiyo inly defeated Sasori because she knew his style and was probably the odlest pupeteer in the ninja universe.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    hey I don't know how you feel about this but it's useless to compare who's stronger or to make a ranking......that's because it can't be made one....even if itachi can beat jiraiya and naruto for example...he can't beat pain .....even if pain can beat itachi maybe he can't beat naruto.....minato can beat itachi but he can't beat madara....(many of them are just random examples so it's not 100 % true...I just try to make you people understand).....I have a better example...if any of you guys watch one piece....there is a guy called magellan that controls poison.....he have beaten many strong characters until now...even the main character.....but he couldn't beat an actually weak opponent....that almost everyone has beaten ; because he has the power to control wax....so magellan's poison can;t get through his wax....it's the same thing in naruto....THERE IS NO CHARACTER WHO CAN BEAT ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS....even he can beat many...there is someone with an ability that can nullify his ability....and that someone has a weakness to someone else..that's my opinion
     
         

  4. #24
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    What about 100 puppet army, 3rd kazekage body, poinous needles. Kakashi is trong but he's low on chakra, he would be a goner after defeating the 100man army. Or how would he withstand the metal sand?
    The things you and I say are only speculations and nothing else, you cant prove that Kakashi is stronger than sasori and I cant prove vice versa. All we can do is compare their jutsu.

    Chiyo inly defeated Sasori because she knew his style and was probably the odlest pupeteer in the ninja universe.
    just avoid those puppets and go for the real one...that's why I said he has the speed to to that..or just destroy his body with the sharingan how he did with deidara...
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    hey I don't know how you feel about this but it's useless to compare who's stronger or to make a ranking......that's because it can't be made one....even if itachi can beat jiraiya and naruto for example...he can't beat pain .....even if pain can beat itachi maybe he can't beat naruto.....minato can beat itachi but he can't beat madara....(many of them are just random examples so it's not 100 % true...I just try to make you people understand).....I have a better example...if any of you guys watch one piece....there is a guy called magellan that controls poison.....he have beaten many strong characters until now...even the main character.....but he couldn't beat an actually weak opponent....that almost everyone has beaten ; because he has the power to control wax....so magellan's poison can;t get through his wax....it's the same thing in naruto....THERE IS NO CHARACTER WHO CAN BEAT ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS....even he can beat many...there is someone with an ability that can nullify his ability....and that someone has a weakness to someone else..that's my opinion


    You're right, however there are some exceptions from this power rankking but since you're often getting angry when somebody disagrees with you I wont go into discussion
     
         

  6. #26
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    You're right, however there are some exceptions from this power rankking but since you're often getting angry when somebody disagrees with you I wont go into discussion
    heh so I have a bad reputation here...sorry
     
         

  7. #27
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    just avoid those puppets and go for the real one...that's why I said he has the speed to to that..or just destroy his body with the sharingan how he did with deidara...

    Sharingan is his last reosrt power Usually aftr using it, he becomes ill or dead. Avoid 100 puppets + million needles sure sounds easy, Chiyo (the best pupetteer ever) managed to do it byt controlling somebody eyt you think Kakashi could jsut avoid him. And what could he do to the real body if he had like 2 puppets on it. WIth poison and other stuff.
     
         

  8. #28
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    with yata's mirror (deflects all attacks)

    susano (a monsterous spirit beast able to take a hit from kirin)

    and the sword of totsuka (send anything it cuts into genjutsu dream like dimension for all eternity).......basically the only thing i have seen that would touch the nin-tails.......this is the main reason i put him in the #1 spot

    i didn't even speak of amaterasu or tsukuyomi.......its the spirit sword that puts him over the edge

    and yes in my mind i think nagato is stronger than any of the others and should rival the #1 or 2 spot......but he had his faults and sasuke will give naruto the toughest fight he will have against naruto

    maybe i contradicted myself a little on the statement i said from what we have seen (i guess i didn't get that part stein) thats why i didn't have yondaime and madara there.......we havent seen them........but yea maybe i should have sasuke and nagato flip floped.....becuz we havent seen him fight naruto yet.......but.......if this thread is still active and open when he does fight him (which appears is gonna happen pretty quickly) than i think i will be proven right with my list as it is now

    and on the j-man being smart i agree totaly.....but itachi was a genius that rivaled the 4th in my mind and he knew of many things that even j-man didn't
    and although sasuke isn't as knowledgeable , he is a genius as far as his abilty to learn and adapt to sitiutions in battle.....and just overall learn quickly
     
         

  9. #29
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    heh so I have a bad reputation here...sorry
    No it's not likle this but I have seen you ( I wont point with a finger where) acting a little bit short-tempered in some discussions and topics. And I dont like when people OMG and WTF at me.
     
         

  10. #30
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    No it's not likle this but I have seen you ( I wont point with a finger where) acting a little bit short-tempered in some discussions and topics. And I dont like when people OMG and WTF at me.
    I'm just like deidara lol)...maybe it sounds a little hard..if we would have spoken face to face it would be funny....I sometimes forget how hard that words can be when those are written..so ,,,again...sorry
     
         

  11. #31
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    pein in my opinion would be defeated by both sasuke and itachi because he's highly vulnerable to genjutsu thus the sharingan would be his worst nightmare considering its most deadly weapons are genjutsu
     
         

  12. #32
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    look debating is cool but i intended this post to be more about makeing you own rankings similar to mine......

    and when i made my list i went thru their respctive jutsus in my mind along with ninja skills,speed,power,stamina,and will power in mind
     
         

  13. #33
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    pein in my opinion would be defeated by both sasuke and itachi because he's highly vulnerable to genjutsu thus the sharingan would be his worst nightmare considering its most deadly weapons are genjutsu
    agreed ecspecially dojutsu gengutsu since he since the vision of each path transfers back to nagato
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    pein in my opinion would be defeated by both sasuke and itachi because he's highly vulnerable to genjutsu thus the sharingan would be his worst nightmare considering its most deadly weapons are genjutsu
    Meh this is only your opinion, but what you say is really just a speculation since the only genjutsu which worked or not on Pein so far was Jirayas hermit sound genjutsu which uses sound and doesn't rely on doujutsu or ninjutsu. Plus I have a feelign that Pein was just testing Jirayas power and that's the reason why he used 3 bodies Whether an eye genjutsu works on Pein is unknown.
     
         

  15. #35
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    thats an honorable intention but as Ady said that cant be done

    i call it the pokemon effect there is no one strongest and there never will be because everyone can be beaten by someone and the person who beat them can also be defeated by a thrid party who could lose to the original person

    his onepiece example is the best way to put it
     
         

  16. #36
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,315
    Location
    Dubai
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    maybe he is the strongest but i think is the strongest
     
         

  17. #37
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    look debating is cool but i intended this post to be more about makeing you own rankings similar to mine......

    and when i made my list i went thru their respctive jutsus in my mind along with ninja skills,speed,power,stamina,and will power in mind
    Okay buddy, sorry for going off topic.

    My overall rankings which are based on both facts, opinions and speculations

    And I won't include shinobis who are alredy 15 years dead

    1) Madara Uchiha - EMS + like 90 year fighting expirience
    2) Nagato/Pein - Rinnegan and all the related jutsu
    3) Jiraya/Itachi/Naruto/Orochimaru
    4) Kakuzu/Sasori/Sasuke
    5) Kakashi/Deidara/
    6) Gaara
     
         

  18. #38
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    Okay buddy, sorry for going off topic.

    My overall rankings which are based on both facts, opinions and speculations

    And I won't include shinobis who are alredy 15 years dead

    1) Madara Uchiha - EMS + like 90 year fighting expirience
    2) Nagato/Pein - Rinnegan and all the related jutsu
    3) Jiraya/Itachi/Naruto/Orochimaru
    4) Kakuzu/Sasori/Sasuke
    5) Kakashi/Deidara/
    6) Gaara
    going with the intention of the forum this is an on point list
     
         

  19. #39
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Wtf??? I agree!!!! Though Sasuke has much more potential than Naruto...
     
         

  20. #40
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Views on Itachi.......Was he the Strongest????

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    going with the intention of the forum this is an on point list
    that's why I said there are MY overall rankings I am too lazy to go into details now
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •