View Poll Results: can tsunade be considered an equal to jaraiyah and orochimaru

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • sure she's a sannin as well

27 43.55%
  • nope she's over rated

2 3.23%
  • the guys are both better than her

11 17.74%
  • orochimaru would kill her

1 1.61%
  • j-man kills them both

10 16.13%
  • who cares

11 17.74%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: tsunade

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    Tsunade is a medical ninja ok? so there's no point of comparing her ablities to jiraiya and oro! (unless if they're all medical nin, it'd be possible). :>

them three became sanin because of their different abilities, not how many jutsus they can do! ) it's because they're the best in field they choose.

Jiraya- ninjutsu & env. chakra (sage mode)
    Tsunade- taijutsu & medical tech.
    Orochimaru- forbidden & immortality tech.

see? and guys, they all have their own weaknesses.
    i agree with you

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by inoshikacho View Post
    thers three girls in naruto tht dont suck tenten temari and tsuande, but wht about Anko and Hinata maybe Shizune?
    shizune never

anko is okay (i forgot about her)

and hinata yeah she's pretty good

shizune got owned by kabuto in under two seconds
    shizune is no good in combat

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    Do you mean katsyy? It is not as useful in a fight and Tsunades regeneration technique decreases her lifespan so no it does not make her more immortal
    absolutely not katsuyu was the channel through which she transfers chakra her seal was gone after the big shinra tensei meaning she kept every one alive via medical ninjutsu.

thats a valid point about her seal so i wont say immortality but in a battle where many deadly blows are given she can last longer than both of them

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    is tsunade truly as powerful as orochimaru and jiraiyah is she overrated or under rated i think she's just as powerful as they are because the sanin are set up in a rock paper scisors design

a lot of people dont like to hear this but there is no strongest among them
    people count tsunade out because lets face it in comparison to male characters the ladies usuaully suck but tsunade is one of our two competent females (temari being the other)

the sannin were set up so that tsunade will be able to beat orochiamru
    orochiamru beats jiraiyah
    and jiraiyah beats tsunade

it even played out like this in the manga
    orochimaru warned kabuto by saying if you dont take her seriously she'll kill us both
    jiraiyah threatened to kill tsunade if she helped orochimaru
    and jiraiyah has never been able to defeat oro

tsunade has an advantage over oro because her immortality lasts longer when oro has spare bodies and they can die very quickly as shown in the fight with the kyubii and he may have up to twenty bodies i dont know i just took a guess but think about when pain flattened the village and tsunade used her seal to keep every single villager alive that's way more than twenty bodies not to mention she has more than just super strength she can super charge any part of her boby meaning oro can use all the long distance ninjutsu he wants she can make it to him just as quickly as he can slip away. (lets take a detour when tsunade found out that god realm pushed and pulled she knew exactly how to fight him) and tsunade knows her immortality lasts longer thus she will have no fear of taking a few deadly blows. and if she forces him to true form its absolutely over her seal will fiter out the poison and she'll crush the snake's head

jiraiyah trumps tsunade because his chakra reserves are huge and in hermit mode he has all the natural energy he wants seeing as tsunade would use high powered taijutsu hermit mode grants him strength that is similar to hers (naruto picking up the stone frog is an example) thus her insane strength advantage is leveled out. than it falls to nin and genjutsu and as we all know tsunade simply doesnt compare to jiraiyah in either (well medical ninjutsu but 60% is not applicable in battle) so thats where jirayah would eventually kill her with an array of mid to long range high power ninjutsu and maybe some genjutsu u never know

as two how orochimaru's advantage works i have no idea but when i figure it out i'll gladly share it

p.s. try not to just state an opinion without a little backup for why you think what you think
    Im Not Saying She Wack In AnyWay She Powerful But At The End Of The Day She Nothing Compared Too The Rest Of The Sannin

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think she is strong but overrated. She doesn't do much.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All I want to say is that people say Sannin like it means there's nobody on par with them. Sannin is derived from San which means three so dont make the argument that their on par with each other. But taking right out manga Tsunade said "a med nin should relay/focus on evasion skills first" so they focus on different things. I like Tsunade but she'll come in last if they all fought at full strength.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    All I want to say is that people say Sannin like it means there's nobody on par with them. Sannin is derived from San which means three so dont make the argument that their on par with each other. But taking right out manga Tsunade said "a med nin should relay/focus on evasion skills first" so they focus on different things. I like Tsunade but she'll come in last if they all fought at full strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Im Not Saying She Wack In AnyWay She Powerful But At The End Of The Day She Nothing Compared Too The Rest Of The Sannin
    thats just the thing we havent seen her FIGHT at full strength we saw oro full out aginst the kyubii and j-man against pain

but when have we seen tsunade full out (in an offensive manner) not a single time

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade Beats Jiraya easily.

Wanna know how.
    J-man his weakness his perverted mind.
    Tsunade those big ass boobs of her.

What she do? Big Boobs Jutsu and J-man dies of Fatal Erection and Nose Bleed. Yup i am sure about that.

She loses to Oro because he is gay so her boobs will not work (srry Oro fans it is just the truth). But she can still beat the crap out of him! Go Go Tsunade!

Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

Simply put, tsunade, jiraiya and orochimaru all have their own advantages and depending on how they use their special techniques will determine who will in the end, have the higher chance of beating the other.

In my opinion i believe that they each deserved their legendary sannin titles. Whether or not we agree, they recieved that title and we should accept them all to be equal. We can't be partially following the story. No such thing as agreeing with part of the manga and disagreeing with the other part, and for this reason i have to accept that all three sannin are equally powerful.

Tsunade's medical jutsu and taijutsu goes beyond orochimaru's and jiraiya's.
    orochimaru really isn't that strong. He is weakened by his hunger for power. Jiraiya is the only balanced one out of them all which is why i probably love him the most.

Tsunade is the strongest female in Naruto... that alone should give her props.
    besides, who doesn't like Tsunade?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She's hot e.e

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well as most of us know jiraiya is the strongest and best of the sannin. orochimaru has those forbidden jutsu that makes him very strong and puts those two above tsunade. but tsunade isnt in the sannin for her strength. she is there because she is the best at what she does. healing and avoid getting hit. and has a powerful hit to boot. while not as strong or as powerful she is up there with the big boys

you can look at the sannin showdown episode to see them really. jiraiya was at 30% at best and didnt go all out (didnt even try using rasengan or sage mode) orochimaru didnt have his jutsu but was otherwise at 100% and tsunade started at almost 100% thanks to her forbidden medical jutsu. orochimaru was still standing. so id say Jiraiya>Orochimaru>tsunade

Page 2 of 2 « First 12