Promise that you will Sing
    About Me

Re: [NB Tai] Igneel

That was too vague. Re-do it. ~_~ lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Appears before the clone whilst pumping my arms with chakra,I then simultaneously deliver chops to your neck on both sides.

I'm the greatest kung fu master

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Meh, that was slightly better lol.

And here. It's some wire, like the wire we use with our kunais and to make traps. Wrap it around your fist and forearm.

*tosses you some wire*

I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^

Oh yeah, the juts:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Wraps the wire around my arm and advances to your clone.Holds your clones head by his hair with my left hand and charges chakra into my right arm whilst adjusting my breathing and delivers the 1st punch to the nose while screaming "ONE".Delivers another chakra enhanced punch to the same spot "TWO" and another "THREE".I then spin my right hand and arches my right shoulder backwards letting go of the hair and delivers a full throttle punch to the face that sends him flying.

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Good, good.

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Appears below the clone while charging my arms with chakra and delivers a punch to the thigh specifically a pressure point making him drop his upperbody due to pain while I start to deliver multiple chakra enhanced punches to his chest and abdomen and finshes with a blow to the neck that leaves him short- winded.

o_o I wanna pee

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Then go pee. o_o

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
    Type: Deffence
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
    Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

This attack is perfect for countering because that's what it is: a counter lol. When the enemy attacks, you use your leg to redirect the strength inside said kick and send it back at them.

*makes a clone*

You know the rest.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

I focus my chakra to my leg and then lift it upto lean into the clone and when he attacks and use the chakra concentrated in my leg to rebound the attack taking advantage of his own body weight,sending him flying backwards

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Good, good. Next is

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

You focus chakra to your legs, and then flip onto your hands and you them as a spring to push off and spin your legs like a helicopter, sending out a flurry of hits to them. Note that while you're upside down, you still follow the normal rules of gravity, meaning after a while, you'll start to descend and drop so timing should be optimal with this one so you don't fall and crack your dome lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Starts to focus chakra to my legs,after that I flip onto my hands doing a perfect handstand.I push myself off the ground using the sheer power of my hands and starts to spin my chakra enhanced legs as if I was a helicopter.

Sensei,I'm flying @_@

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Or are you just high?

Next is

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

You charge earth chakra to your fist and jump above the enemy, coming down dealing 10 crippling blows to the face and upper body, preferably the face and throat.

*makes a clone*

And go.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Focuses my chakra to my hands and then manipulates it into doton chakra so that my fists are well coated in it making them harder.I,then charage towards your clone and jumps into the air and delives 10 excruciating punches to the face and throat dealing severe damage.

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Good job. ^_^

Next is

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
    Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
    Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Basically, this'll ensure a victory for you by landing. It disrupts the enemy's chakra, making it harder to channel chakra (at least that's what I interpret it to mean, once again only Kaito knows exactly what it does lol). Plus the double vision will make taijutsu easier to land on them.

*makes a clone*

Give it a try.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Focuses my chakra to my right leg and then transforms it into raiton chakra.I,then dashes at your clone and jumps into the air and extends my right leg as soon as I'm above him and lands a powerful kick to his head which would discharge the lightning stored in my leg,affecting the target.

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Good

Next is

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Basically, your basic throw. You grab the clone, lift him above you and then do a small spin with him, picking up momentum for when you slam him, and then drop him on his dome

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Clinches to your clones clothes and uses my upperbody strength to lift him carelessly with a hand.I then spin him in a half circular motion above my head and finally pulles his body forward(it would've been behind me)and slams him onto the ground in that same motion.

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Next is

(Izuna rakka) - Izuna Drop
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrusting both feet into their stomache to wind them and cause them to fall forwards and in doing so the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground and the user will finish with kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet.

Tbh, this one confuses me a bit because it says the target falls forward but you throw them backwards and for other reasons so I'm not going to be able to really explain this one at the time, I need to recheck this one later.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

I think I got it

I charge at your clone and pouce at him,taking a hold of his hands while I bring my feet into his abdomen.Because of the force of the kick,the upper half of his body moves forward while the lower half moves backwards.Using the momentum I've gained,I then do a back flip using the rebound force of my kick and in doing so I lift your clone into the air(coz I'm still in hold of his hands) along with my flip so that he comes to the ground slamming first and that too on his shoulders.I then finish my flip by landing on him dealing anothe powerfull kick and finishes of by back flipping.

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Next is

(Mamushi Kiba) - Vipers Fang
    Description: The user will open out their palms fully with their arms pointing to their sides parallel to the ground and as an imcoming physical attack comes in they bring their palms around and strike down the attack and leaving the opponent open where they will follow through with a dual stab with their hands to the arms and disabel their use for two turns by hitting specific pressure points in their opponents arms.

Have your arms parallel to the earth and when my clone comes in to strike, swing them around and strike their strike away (lol), then after you do that, follow up by hitting pressure points along the arm to disable the use of them for 2 turns (extra points if you can correctly locate the points lol)

*makes a clone who runs at you to hit you with his right fist in your left cheek*

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Places my hand and awaits your slow poke clone
    -2 hours pass and he is midway-

-4 hours pass and he is near-
    Finally v.v
    I swing my arms towards my left,deflect your clones punch.I then charge chakra to my fingers and delivers a dual stab to the in the inner region of the elbow where the skin creases when you fold your hand.