Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Re: [NB Tai] Igneel

Appears below the clone while charging my arms with chakra and delivers a punch to the thigh specifically a pressure point making him drop his upperbody due to pain while I start to deliver multiple chakra enhanced punches to his chest and abdomen and finshes with a blow to the neck that leaves him short- winded.

o_o I wanna pee

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Then go pee. o_o

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
    Type: Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
    Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

This attack is perfect for countering because that's what it is: a counter lol. When the enemy attacks, you use your leg to redirect the strength inside said kick and send it back at them.

*makes a clone*

You know the rest.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I focus my chakra to my leg and then lift it upto lean into the clone and when he attacks and use the chakra concentrated in my leg to rebound the attack taking advantage of his own body weight,sending him flying backwards

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, good. Next is

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

You focus chakra to your legs, and then flip onto your hands and you them as a spring to push off and spin your legs like a helicopter, sending out a flurry of hits to them. Note that while you're upside down, you still follow the normal rules of gravity, meaning after a while, you'll start to descend and drop so timing should be optimal with this one so you don't fall and crack your dome lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Starts to focus chakra to my legs,after that I flip onto my hands doing a perfect handstand.I push myself off the ground using the sheer power of my hands and starts to spin my chakra enhanced legs as if I was a helicopter.

Sensei,I'm flying @_@

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Or are you just high?

Next is

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

You charge earth chakra to your fist and jump above the enemy, coming down dealing 10 crippling blows to the face and upper body, preferably the face and throat.

*makes a clone*

And go.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Focuses my chakra to my hands and then manipulates it into doton chakra so that my fists are well coated in it making them harder.I,then charage towards your clone and jumps into the air and delives 10 excruciating punches to the face and throat dealing severe damage.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job. ^_^

Next is

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
    Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
    Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Basically, this'll ensure a victory for you by landing. It disrupts the enemy's chakra, making it harder to channel chakra (at least that's what I interpret it to mean, once again only Kaito knows exactly what it does lol). Plus the double vision will make taijutsu easier to land on them.

*makes a clone*

Give it a try.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Focuses my chakra to my right leg and then transforms it into raiton chakra.I,then dashes at your clone and jumps into the air and extends my right leg as soon as I'm above him and lands a powerful kick to his head which would discharge the lightning stored in my leg,affecting the target.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good

Next is

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Basically, your basic throw. You grab the clone, lift him above you and then do a small spin with him, picking up momentum for when you slam him, and then drop him on his dome

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Clinches to your clones clothes and uses my upperbody strength to lift him carelessly with a hand.I then spin him in a half circular motion above my head and finally pulles his body forward(it would've been behind me)and slams him onto the ground in that same motion.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Next is

(Izuna rakka) - Izuna Drop
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrusting both feet into their stomache to wind them and cause them to fall forwards and in doing so the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground and the user will finish with kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet.

Tbh, this one confuses me a bit because it says the target falls forward but you throw them backwards and for other reasons so I'm not going to be able to really explain this one at the time, I need to recheck this one later.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I think I got it

I charge at your clone and pouce at him,taking a hold of his hands while I bring my feet into his abdomen.Because of the force of the kick,the upper half of his body moves forward while the lower half moves backwards.Using the momentum I've gained,I then do a back flip using the rebound force of my kick and in doing so I lift your clone into the air(coz I'm still in hold of his hands) along with my flip so that he comes to the ground slamming first and that too on his shoulders.I then finish my flip by landing on him dealing anothe powerfull kick and finishes of by back flipping.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Next is

(Mamushi Kiba) - Vipers Fang
    Description: The user will open out their palms fully with their arms pointing to their sides parallel to the ground and as an imcoming physical attack comes in they bring their palms around and strike down the attack and leaving the opponent open where they will follow through with a dual stab with their hands to the arms and disabel their use for two turns by hitting specific pressure points in their opponents arms.

Have your arms parallel to the earth and when my clone comes in to strike, swing them around and strike their strike away (lol), then after you do that, follow up by hitting pressure points along the arm to disable the use of them for 2 turns (extra points if you can correctly locate the points lol)

*makes a clone who runs at you to hit you with his right fist in your left cheek*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Places my hand and awaits your slow poke clone
    -2 hours pass and he is midway-

-4 hours pass and he is near-
    Finally v.v
    I swing my arms towards my left,deflect your clones punch.I then charge chakra to my fingers and delivers a dual stab to the in the inner region of the elbow where the skin creases when you fold your hand.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

xD

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge
    Description: The user will take the stance where their arms pulled in tight and elbows pointing outwards as they crouch down slightly and then by concentrating earth chakra into their elbows and knees and then they will burst at the opponent where they then deliver a series of attacks. The first attack will be a elbow blow to the chin and then a knee strike to the solar plex to cause the target to become winded and as they fall forwards in the motion of being crippled the user follows up with another knee strike lifting their head up where finally a dual elbow strike is applied to their face.

The last of the B-ranks, you crouch low in the afore mentioned stance. Then you concentrate earth chakra to your elbows and knees and burst out at the target, deliver of a flurry of hits. First attack will be an elbow to the chin, followed by a knee to the solar plexus, making him become winded and when he falls forward, knee him in the face, making him raise back up, then give him a double elbow strike to the head.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I crouch down by bending my knee slightly and pulls in my arms so that my elbows is pointed outwards.I then pump doton chakra to my elbows and knees.I then burst at your clone with delivering a rising elbow to the chin and a knee to the upper abdomen,making him bend forward due to pain.I then connect a rising knee to his face,lifting his face and then I smack both my elbows at his face.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Now the next two go perfectly together so we'll do them together. =o

(Taba Ryuu Roppou Ashige) - Coiling Dragon Up Kick
    Description: The user charges their legs with chakra and then they quickly appears below the enemy and uses their hands to twist their body into a spinning motion and then kicks up at the enemy three times. This move then sets up for Dancing crane wheel kick.

(Danshingu Kijuuki Kiruma Ashige) - Dancing Crane Wheel Kick
    Description: the user first charges their legs with chakra and then jumps up in the air above the enemy and attacks using multiple spinning kicks which are in the shape of a wheel hitting the enemy four times and smashing them into the ground with the last kick.

For the first one, you charge your legs up with chakra and use that chakra to increase your speed to get beneath the target (or find any other way to get under them, your choice). Then once under them, use your hands to twist your body, and then kick the target three times sendind them into the air.

Once they are in the air, since you already charged chakra to your legs, you wouldn't have to do so this time around but for the sake of learning it, do it anyway. Then jump up into the air above the target you just knocked into the air and finish you leg assault on the target by delivering several spinning kicks, with the last one sending him back to the earth.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Channels chakra to my legs and quickly advances to your clone.I instantly reach his location(-insert gates- ) and twist my body using my hands so that,both my feet gets propelled upwards deliver kicks to your clone and the last one sends him flying upwards.

After making your clone "fly",I charge chakra to my legs and jump upwards to get behind the clone only to deliver spinning kicks to your clone and delivers the last kick in a cartwheel fashion right at his head,sending him crashing towards the ground.

Dude,do you teach gates.I'm thinking of taking the EIG test @_@

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done. ._.

(Tora Kijuuki Ryousha Katachi Genkotsu) � Tiger Crane Paired Form Fist
    Description: the user charges both their fists with chakra to increase damage and then the user gets below the enemy and strikes the enemy twice. One blow towards the collarbone with a fist cracking the collar bone and the other a palm strike to the throat causing the enemy to be winded and on arm useless from the braking of the collarbone.
    Note: Can only be used twice

So You charge your fists with chakra and get a way to get below the target and deliver to kick-ass punches. One aimed at the collarbone with enough strength to break it. Another aimed at the throat to make that bastard suffocate. Or you can just break his arm. Your choice.

*makes a clone*

And according to the rules, only Senseis who are EIGM can teach them and I'm no sensei lol.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I crouch a little and focus chakra to my hands and dashes towards your clone.I instanly reach your clone to deliver a fatal blow to his collarbone,due to the momentum of my running,the punch is powerful enough to break the collarbone.I then spread my palm focussing chakra to it deliver another blow to the neck region.
    Bastard,you owe me money D=

Do you think I have a chance to pass EIG?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Next is

(Wakai Ryuucho Hazumi) � Young Flowing Spring
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: the user charges their legs with chakra to increase damage and then begins by sending a flying kick straight towards the enemy�s upper body and then causing the enemy to guard the attack. After hitting the guard the user then spins 360 degrees and brings their left foot up breaking the guard and kicks the enemy with the right leg to the chin sending them up in the air. Then the user lands on the ground and quickly uses a burst of chakra out of their feet to launch them above the enemy and finish them off by hammer kicking them into the ground.

You start by charging chakra to your leg and deliver an obvious flying kick that they would naturally try to block. As soon as you hit their guard, you make a full spin and then bring your left foot up to break said guard (doesn't say how they guard so you can improvise a bit lol) and then follow that with a right kick to the chin, knocking him into the air. Then as you land, use the chakra that you charged tolaunch yourself above the foe and strike him back to the ground.

*makes a clone*

Honest opinion? I'm not sure. You have some skill in tai but I not sure if you're at the level to compete with a EIGM in the tests. I'd recommend a lot of tai fights for a while before you actually try for the gates.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Charges chakra to my leg and dashes at your clone leaving behind a cloud of dust.As I approach him,I crouch myself slightly and uses my legs as a spring to push me into the air towards your clone as if I wanted to deliver a powerful kick using my right leg.Due to to your tai skill,you see through my attack and raises both your hands to cross before you to block the kick.Using your hands for support I turn my body 360 degree to bring my left leg upto break the crossed hands and delivers a powerful kick to your unguarded chin to send you flying into air.Upon landing,I crouch a bit and springs up into the air above you and does a 360 degree rotation(vertically) and extends my leg to bring down a forceful kick to his head that sends him crashing to the ground.

Thanx for the opinion ^_^

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job and no problem. ^_^

Next is

(Ikazuchi Hirate Dageki) � Thunder palm strike
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user charges their hand with an electrical current and then strikes at the enemy�s right shoulder. The electrical current discharges on contact and can numb the right arm for a short period of time preventing the enemy from making any seals.
    Note: numbing affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: can only be used 3 times

Chrage your hand (preferably left since it's easier that way) with raiton, then punch the right shoulder of your foe. The lightning will numb his arm, making it impossible for him to perform jutsus. In our RP, that almost ensures victory

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Pumps chakra to my leftpalm and focuses on chakra,transforming it into raiton chakra.I then proceeds to thrust my palm at your clones right shoulder.Upon contact with your shoulder,I mold the raiton chakra in my palm to small lightning bolts that forcefully enters your body and numbs your right hand.