Re: [NB Tai] Igneel

Good, good. ^^

Next up is

(Heru Tenma Zetsumei Nigiri) � Hell Demon Death Grip
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will charge their right leg and right hand with earth chakra and then the user will attack the enemy sending a dummy strike at them with their leg and making the enemy guard and the leg will stride past and then by bringing it down onto the enemies ankle making them fall backwards and the user will follow through with the earth charged chakra hand into the enemies face and smashing their head down into the ground creating a crater from the impact.

You charge the right side of your body with doton chakra and then feint an attack at their leg, making them instinctively go for the guard. You then bring your right leg past theirs and strike their ankle, making them lose balance and fall over and then you grab their head and help them facepalm themselves into the earth, making a crater upon impact ^^

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    fearful. The strong. The weak.
    The innocent. The corrupt.
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Focuses on chakra and then channels it to my right leg and right hand.I then proceed to swing my right leg inorder to deliver a blow towards his left thigh.Upon seeing my motion,he quickly raises his left to fiend my attack,I instinctively lower my leg so that it passes under his left leg and connects with his right leg and makes him fall backwards.Upon connecting the kick,I jump above the target and delivers a powerful punch to his face using my right hand which sends him plummeting to the ground instantly and creates a small crater upon impact on the ground.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Goodly. ^_^

(Itami Tsuijuu no Jutsu) � Pain Compliance Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user will dive into a forward role as at the enemy rolling behind them and then grab both arms by the wrist and at the same time leaning their foot into the enemies back and then pulling back whilst charging chakra into their leg to break the enemies arms.

To perform it, you will first need to run at the enemy and then dive at them in a roll, then as you roll past him and quickly turn around and grab both his wrist while putting your foot in between his shoulders and pulling his arms back, breaking them in the process lol.

*makes a clone*

Let's see it. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

I quickly dash at your clone with great speed.As I'm nearing him,I quickly dive forward and rolls past your clone and gets a strong footing behind your clone.I then immediately use this footing to turn my body around and grabs a hold of your clones wrists pulling his hands backward while simultaneously placing my left foot on his spine.Using my footing on his spine,I pull harder thereby breaking his hands.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Pretty good there. ^_^

(Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu) � Phoenix Eye Fist
    Range: Short � Mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 40
    Description: the phoenix eye fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges there fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle shot to the throat causing the enemies breathing to become heavy.

Control your breathing as you unleash three knuckle punches to my clone's throat area, causing him to become winded and have difficulty breathing.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Disappears and Reappears infront of your clone to deal a powerful elbow blow to his abdomen,making him gasp for the moment and bend his upperbody forward due to the pain .I then grab his hair and pulls his head upwards.I then arch back my fist and aims at his adams apple and delivers 3 consecutive punches in such a way that the punches are in sync with my breathing so that I can utilize my maximum power with maximum speed.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

That'll do. ^_^

Next is

(Monsu-n Kobushi) – Monsoon Fist
    Description: the user charges their fists with water chakra and then attacks the opponent with a combo of 5 attacks. The first two are strikes too the chest lifting them off the ground slightly and then striking the chest to lift them up into the air then following through with a sweeping hi-kick to the chest sending them through the air and then the user appears above the user and then finishes them off with a drop kick into the stomach and sending them crashing into the ground. All the water hits deposit water onto the targets clothes creating a heaviness pressing on them from the density of the water. The water attacks cause the enemy to suffer heavy breathing.

Charge your fist with Water chakra and then unleash a combo of 5 strikes, the first two aimed at the chest to raise the foe off the ground a bit. Then another punch to the chest to lift them up higher, followed by a sweeping hi kick to the chest, sending them flailing through the air. Then end with a drop-kick to the stomach, sending them hurling below.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Channels chakra through my arms and then compress the channeled chakra into suiton chakra.I then,dashes towards you clone delivering a punch to his chest using my right hand making and follows up with a small rising punch to his chest using my left hand and finally another rising punch which connects to the lower part of his chest,propelling him up into the air while he gasps for breath.I then quickly follow up with a sweeping high kick to his chest which sends him flying backwards and crash on the ground.I then,appears above him in a flash and delivers a powerful drop kick to his stomach which makes him moan in pain.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Brilliantly done.

Now the next five are a set of elemental taijutsu. That's not to say that they are all made to be used in combo, but rather that they are simply a set together. Since I have faith in your taijutsu skill, I want you to perform them, one on each of my clones. Simply start with the yellow dragon on the first clone and then end with the red dragon on the last clone. ^_^

(Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky ThrustsRank: A
    Description: the user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target and hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike hitting them in the chin and each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemies body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
    Note: Numbing Lasts for 1 turn.

You charge your arms with lightning chakra and then get lower than your foe and strike upwards at his upper body, hitting him 12 times with the last blow landing in the chin. Each strike, due to the lightning chakra within them, cause electrical burns and can numb the point of contact.

(Kasshoku Ryuu Yajuu Iwa Hakaisha) – Brown Dragon Beast Earth Destroyer
    Description: By concentrating the users chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy 2 times lifting the enemy into the air and then jump at the enemy grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy round in mid air like a summersault and then throwing them into the ground face first and finish them of by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemies back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.

You gather chakra into your legs and run at the clone quickly and then punch him twice, lifting him into the air and then jump at him, catching him by the shoulders and swing him around in the air like summersaults and then throw him into the earth, face first and end with 18 punches to his body enfused with earth chakra that releases a form a crate from the release.

(Aoi Ryuu Yajuu Suraisu Kichigai) – Green Dragon Beast Slicing Madness
    Description: The user will charge their fists and legs with wind chakra and begin attacking the enemy first with a kick to the chest sending them backwards and then continuously kicking and punching the enemy 10 times slicing their flesh and clothes from the charged wind chakra and then the user finishes with a dropping kick in mid air to the enemies head and hitting them to the ground.

First, you charge your arms and legs with wind chakra and the deliver a kick to the chest sending him back. You then continuously kick and punch with the wind chakra cutting away at their clothes and skin. You deliver 10 hits, the last one being a drop kick to the head (I wonder if that would also cause you to cut their heads....)

(Aoiro Ryuu Yajuu Shinseki Makai Rakka) – Blue Dragon Beast Drenching Hell drop
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user will first charging their fists and legs with water chakra and then gaining a low stance below the enemy and dealing a driving upper cut with their left hand into the abdomen and following up with a right hook into the stomach lowering the enemies stance and then the user will jump up doing a full spin connecting four strikes by to the upper body with the last being a kick to the chin knocking the enemy into the air slightly and raising their stance and then the user will finish with jumping up doing a spin again but this time hitting the enemy in the collar bone with a double heel strike and sending the enemy into the ground.
    (All hits to enemy cause heavy breathing from deposits of dense water chakra on their clothes creating a suffocating feeling)

Once more, charge chakra to your arms and legs and get lower than the enemy, this time with water chakra though. Then, after you get below the target, deliver a strong upper-cut with your left fist into his abdomen, then a right hook to the stomach, lowering his stance. Then jump into a full spin, hitting four times in their upper body. The last hit should ne a kick to the chin, knocking him into the air and then you jump once more, but this time hitting with a double heel strike to the collarbone.

(Akai Ryuu Yajuu Hyaku Nenshou Renda) – Red Dragon Beast Hundred Burning Barrage
    Description: The user will begin with charging their fists and legs with Fire chakra then flip into the air doing a pike spin above the enemy and bringing down their heels onto the enemies shoulders dragging their body down and the user will jack hammer the enemies head down and crashing the enemy down towards the ground where the user will then quickly appear below as user will then strike begins striking into the enemies stomach and lifting the enemy into the air and the user will wrap his legs round the neck of the enemy and then swing them down into the ground and landing a stomping strike into the back shoulder blades of the enemy.
    (All attacks making contact with the enemy burns their skin on contact)

The last one, you charge fire chakra to your legs and arms and flip into the air, doing a pike spin above the enemy, bring your heels onto his shoulder, pulling him down. Then you jack hammer his head down and crash down towards the ground where you then appear below him. Then you strike him in the stomach, lifting him into the air. Then wrap you legs around his neck and swing him into the earth and end with a stomping strike in the shoulder blades.

*makes 5 clones*

Get to it matey. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

*salutes* hoooooossss!!!!!

|Yellow Dragon|
    Channels chakra to my arms and and then mold the chakra into raiton chakra and compress the raiton chakra in my arms.I then bend my knees a little and delivers crushing punches to the upper part of his chest hitting multiple points creating burns in his body due to the condensed raiton chakra.Due to the sheer amount of force with which I punch,he is seeming to be a bit lifted from the ground.I then finish up by delivering and powerful punch to his chin,which sends him flying backwards.The combo of hits round up to be 12.

|Brown Dragon|
    Charges my arms and legs with chakra and then molds them into doton chakra.I then compress the doton chakra to a great degree.I quickly dash at your clone and delivers two powerful punches,one to his upper chest lifting him up a bit in to the air and the other a rising punch to his gut that pushes him even higher into the air.I then spring from the ground to appear above him and gets hold of his shoulders.Upon clutching to his shoulders I swing him around in the air and smashes him into the ground,face first.Upon smashing him,I land on top of him to deliver a series of crushing punches.Each punch is so intense that it causes a small tremor around and cracks the ground around the impact.Upon delivering a full throttle of 18 punches,a small crater is seen to be formed around your clones body

|Green Dragon|
    Focus chakra to my arms and legs and molds them to fuuton chakra.I then,compress the fuuton chakra in my arms and legs and dashes at your clone and delivers a kick that sends him flying backwards.I then,quickly reappear before him as he is send backwards and delivers multiple punches and kicks that has enough power to tear through his clothes and give him flesh wounds.The last punch sends him flying backwards at a faster pace and I land on the ground.Upon landing I use the ground as support and springs up into the air and delivers a drop kick to his head.

|Blue Dragon|
    Charges arms and legs with chakra and then molds the chakra into suiton chakra,while compressing the chakra.I then take a low stance before your clone and deliver a swift uppercut to his abdomen using my left hand and then follows up with a crushing right hook to his stomach,making him gasp for breath .I then,spring into the air and delivers a powerful punch to his upper right chest using my right hand.I then follow up with another punch to his left chest using my left hand and uses the force I use to deliver the punch (using the momentum)to bring up my right leg in a arc to your right side,and delivers a blow to of the neck.I then spin in mid air and delivers a kick to his chin pushing up his lowered stance.As I land on the ground,I spring up again and this time,spins like a cartwheel and delivers double heel strike to his collarbone.

|Red Dragon|
    I charge my arms and legs with chakra and then mold them to katon chakra.I then,compress the chakra and flips into the air doing a pike spin above your clone and lands on top of him ,delivering a double heel blow to his shoulders that brings him down crashing.Using my momentum that I gained through my fall,I jack hammer his head to the ground.I then reappear under him with great speed and then punches him in the stomach and he last punch lifts him into the air.I then quickly spring upwards and catches his next between my legs and flips back ,sending him crashing to the ground on his back.I then finish up by a stomp to his shoulder blade

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

You got it for the most part. I'd have preferred your responses in a RP manner, linking them together but you still got it done correctly. ^_^ Now do you have permission to learn the restricted jutsus?

Next is the last of the A-rank:

(Kamakiri Kata: Yaiba Kiwa ) - Mantis Style: Sword Edge
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Description: The user would attain the stance where they have their arms bent and their hands pointing down. They position their footing with their right foot slightly in front and their left behind them slightly. This stance is to mimic the praying mantis. The user will concentrate their wind chakra into their entire forearms and then they will strike at the opponent by extending their arms fully to that they mimic a swords edge. The user will strike a total of 6 times and by using the wind enhanced chakra, the springing action of the extension and their body weight they attack vital areas for maximum damage.

Start by maintaining the stance aforementioned. Then concentrate wind chakra into your arms and strike my clone, extending your arms fully to mimic a sword.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Aw...I didn't know that
    Praying mantis.........makes me remember kungfu panda

Crouches a bit and then bends my arms while still pointing them towards the ground.I slide my left foot a bit backwards thereby attaining the praying mantis stance.I then pump chakra to my fore arms and then mold the chakra to fuuton chakra,refining the chakra so purely so as to make my forearms like a swords edge.I then,charge towards at you clone to first deliver a multiple slashes to his chest in different angles.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Nice.

Next is

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Charge chakra through your body and then discharge it from your feet to get to the target quickly. Then charge lightning chakra to your fist and hit the enemy 8 times in the upper body, numbing points of contact, causing paralysis.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

About the forbidden ones,I asked casey,waiting for his reply.

Charges chakra through out my body and builds up the chakra.After building up enough chakra,I release the stored up chakra through my feet and dash to your clone at jaw dropping speed.While heading towards him,I pump chakra to my hands and then molds it into raiton chakra.I build up quite a volume of raiton chakra in my hands and then clenches them to form fists filled with the power of lightning.Upon reaching your clone,I deliver a diagonal punch to his left shoulder using my right hand,numbing his left shoulder.I then,follows up with another punch to his right shoulder using my left hand and then follows up with a powerful punch to his gut and then another to his chest.I repeat the strikes to total 8 hits all in all,leaving your clone number through out his upper body.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Then we'll have to come back to them if you get permission.

Next is

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Range: Long
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Charge chakra through your body and then discharge it from your feet to get to the target quickly. Then charge lightning chakra to your fist and hit the enemy 8 times in the upper body, numbing points of contact, causing paralysis.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

I did that jutsu.Check my above post

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

I need to stop getting high before I reply to training threads....

Next up is

(Banrai Itoguruma)- Heavy Thunder Spinning Wheel
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user concentrates their lightning chakra into their limbs and strikes the opponent with a upper cut and then sending the opponent into a roll within the air. Then by thrusting themselves up above the target the user grabs hold the targets limbs face down dropping them to the ground and as they are about to strike the ground the user surges their lightning chakra into their right ankle and releasing the energy on point of contact smashing the opponent into the ground and causing a giant crater to appear from the release of the immense energy.
    Note: Can only be performed twice per battle.

Focus lightning chakra into your arms and hit my clone with an uppercut, sending him into the sky, rolling backwards. Then jump up above my clone and grab him by his legs with him being upside-down in the air, swinging him into the earth. Just as he's about to hit the ground, release the lightning chakra you channeled earlier into their right ankle, causing him to smash into the earth with great force, leaving behind a crater in the earth.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

>_> you smoked weed and never gave me

Focuses chakra to my limbs and then moulds them into raiton chakra.I then,build up the amount of raiton chakra in my limbs to make the raiton chakra more denser.Quickly charges at your clone,upon reaching delivers right uppercut with such brute fore such that,upon impact the clone gets pushed up into the air and rolls backwards,due to the angle at which he got pucnhed.I,then crouch a little and then in an instant is seen to appear above the clone and grabs a hold of his legs with his face down,swinging him towards the ground and just as he is about to make the impact with the ground,I release the charged raiton chakra in my ankle as a sudden surge,releasing it at the point of contact making a crater around the point of impact.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

I never knew you did as well. Though let's keep it out of the training threads ^^

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) � 5 Animal 5 Element fist
    Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used twice

Now the lovely thing about this one is it allows you quick use of five different elemental attacks, all in rapid succession. You can perform them in any order you think of, be it fire first or last. You can also hit the same place more than one, doubling and stacking the effects. You can't use two attacks at the same time as you don't know Yin/Yang and that would technically be channeling two or more chakra types at the same time.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

I quickly focus chakra through my arms and builds up quite a good amount of chakra.Maintaining my focus,I manipulate the chakra in my right arm into fuuton chakra and then arch my hand backwards and delivers a powerful punch to the gut,which makes slicing wounds at the point of impact.Without hesitation,I manipulate the chakra in my left arm to katon chakra and punches at the same exact spot releasing my katon chakra burning the same area which would prove to be more painful due to the wound made earlier.Again in quick succession,manipulates the chakra in my right arm again into suiton chakra and delivers a punch to his chest cavity,making it hard for him to synchronize his breathing and follows up manipulating the chakra in my left arm again.This time its doton chakra and delivers a crushing punch on the lower part of his rib cage section,possibly resulting in breaking of the ribs,which would impale the lungs inside of him.Finally channels raiton chakra to my right hand again and delivers a electrifying punch to his face,which sends him flying backwards,thereby numbing the point of impact which is his mouth-nose area.The punches are delivered in quick succession.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Nice, a bit wordy but still nice lol.

Next is

(Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin) � Crushing Meteor Drive
    Description: The user will charge their leg and knee with Earth chakra and then kick the enemy in the crutch causing them to be winded and fall down to their knees in agony and as they do the user will pick them up into the air and drop them down on their kneck on the users knee charged with earth chakra.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.

Charge earth chakra to your legs and kick my clone in the nuts, causing extreme pain to him. As every man does when hit there, he will fall to his knees and when he does that, pick him up and drop him on your knee, aiming to strike his neck.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

I like this jutsu.This jutsu is my new speciality

Charges chakra to my legs and then manipulates the chakra into doton chakra.Upon doing so,I walk towards you clone,greets him and then delivers a surprising kick to his balls,crushing it like the little eggs they are .Soon he falls on to his knees due to the pain,I then pick him up raise him above my head with both my arms as if I was showing off.I then drop him,raising my knee upwards connecting a severe blow to his neck.

The last part reminds me of Cm punks GTS

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

, you can tweak it around while you're using it and drop them face-first on your knee while yelling go to sleep.

(Hitonare Za Tora) � Taming the tiger
    Description: The user begins at a low stance (like a tiger) then jumps up towards the enemy and strikes them 8 times with triangular punches towards the diaphragm whilst the user carefully controls their breathing to increase the power of the punches and with this they break the ribs and diaphragm causing the enemy to suffer tremendously and have to deal with heavy and irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times

First you start by essentially crouching low.Then jump out at my clone and hit him a total of 8 times, all with triangular punches, which I believe means attacking with the blows forming a triangle shape of sorts, along the diaphragm, breaking the bones of the ribs, causing labored breathing.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

I think triangular means clenching your fist with your middle finger standing out a bit.A bit similar to the hand shape we make to resemble tiger paws >_>

I crouch low similar to the tiger stance and jumps up to your clone,while synchronizing my breath with my movements and shapes my fist in a triangular way(as mentioned above) and delivers a series of 8 punches to the lower chest area essentially the diaphragm area,which cause heavy damage.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

I thought the same thing, but striking like that would cause damage to your own hands and no one wants that. But as I've asked Zen about a majority of these jutsus and have yet to receive an answer, we'll assume that your way is correct. ^^

(Za Danshingu Shiro Tora)- The Dancing white tiger
    Description: The user takes a low stance and makes their hands like claws. Then they carefully control their chakra in their hands and fingers to increase the power of the strike so that the claws can rip even cloths and flesh, then they strike towards the enemy multiple times ripping and causing blunt force. They hit the enemy a total of 8 times around the centre of their bodies leaving the clothes and skin ripped.

Bend low like a tiger again and make your hands like claws. Channel chakra to your hands and fingertips and slash out at my clone, ripping through his clones and skin. Hit him 8 times along his torso and whatnot. ^_^

*Makes a clone*