Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lizzie gets Moore Wind!

*I stand in a windy wheat field waiting for senpai*

I promise not to hug this one too tightly.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lizzie gets Moore Wind!

Quote Originally Posted by Melizzle View Post
    *I stand in a windy wheat field waiting for senpai*

I promise not to hug this one too tightly.
    I 'd, Clever title.

Anyway as is customary, begin by telling me everything you know about the wind element. Strengths, Weaknesses, ways it can be used in battle, etc. And try not to copy/paste anything ^_^

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    I 'd, Clever title.

Anyway as is customary, begin by telling me everything you know about the wind element. Strengths, Weaknesses, ways it can be used in battle, etc. And try not to copy/paste anything ^_^
    Training with Hells
    Training with Om
    Training with Pervy

My last jutsu was:
    Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
    spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Training with Hells
    Training with Om
    Training with Pervy

My last jutsu was:
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
    spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
    Alright then, we'll be moving on to one of my favorite Wind Style techniques; Wind Stream. The technique allows you to maneuver in mid air by blowing out a powerful stream of wind. It also allows you to break apart loose rock, as well as pick up dust and throw it into the air to block someone else's vision (Like Danzo was seen doing).

So begin by taking in a deep breath, and infusing the air inhaled with your fuuton chakra. When you finish and completely imbue it with your chakra, exhale the wind in a quick burst along the ground to throw up a large cloud of dust. If done correctly, my vision of you should be blocked.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright then, we'll be moving on to one of my favorite Wind Style techniques; Wind Stream. The technique allows you to maneuver in mid air by blowing out a powerful stream of wind. It also allows you to break apart loose rock, as well as pick up dust and throw it into the air to block someone else's vision (Like Danzo was seen doing).

So begin by taking in a deep breath, and infusing the air inhaled with your fuuton chakra. When you finish and completely imbue it with your chakra, exhale the wind in a quick burst along the ground to throw up a large cloud of dust. If done correctly, my vision of you should be blocked.
    Break apart loose rock? Hmm well I guess if it can move the weight of a human it can probably do that ^^

*I change my chakra nature to fuuton and gather my chakra. I inhale deeply and fuse the air in my lungs with the fuuton chakra increasing the power of the natural air. I purse my lips and blow out and quick stream of wind towards the ground in front of you blowing up dust and obscuring your vision.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Break apart loose rock? Hmm well I guess if it can move the weight of a human it can probably do that ^^

*I change my chakra nature to fuuton and gather my chakra. I inhale deeply and fuse the air in my lungs with the fuuton chakra increasing the power of the natural air. I purse my lips and blow out and quick stream of wind towards the ground in front of you blowing up dust and obscuring your vision.*
    By loose rock, I hope you know I mean small, fist sized rocks that aren't infused with chakra-simply regular rocks

Very Good.

Since it is relatively obvious for what this technique can be used to do, I will skip that question and move on. Now, onto the next technique; Similar to the Wind Stream, this next one involves you taking in a deep breath and releasing a powerful gust of wind. The difference between the two however, is that this one deals more with blunt force rather than being concentrated like the Wind Stream. Inhale, infuse the wind in your lungs with your chakra, and exhale a powerful gust of wind, strong enough to sweep a person off their feet and fly away.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.
    Test it on my un-lucky clone.
    *Creates clone*

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By loose rock, I hope you know I mean small, fist sized rocks that aren't infused with chakra-simply regular rocks

Very Good.

Since it is relatively obvious for what this technique can be used to do, I will skip that question and move on. Now, onto the next technique; Similar to the Wind Stream, this next one involves you taking in a deep breath and releasing a powerful gust of wind. The difference between the two however, is that this one deals more with blunt force rather than being concentrated like the Wind Stream. Inhale, infuse the wind in your lungs with your chakra, and exhale a powerful gust of wind, strong enough to sweep a person off their feet and fly away.

Test it on my un-lucky clone.
    *Creates clone*
    Love a cutie clone! Please be aware that I am not actually blowing you. Don't go telling your friends a different story in the morning.

*I build up my futon chakra in my lungs and inhale a deep breath. I meld the chakra and wind together to create a powerful elemental attack. I take aim at your clone and release a powerful gust of wind through my mouth. As the blunt wind hits his chest he flies into the distance flying like a shuriken.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love a cutie clone! Please be aware that I am not actually blowing you. Don't go telling your friends a different story in the morning.

*I build up my futon chakra in my lungs and inhale a deep breath. I meld the chakra and wind together to create a powerful elemental attack. I take aim at your clone and release a powerful gust of wind through my mouth. As the blunt wind hits his chest he flies into the distance flying like a shuriken.*
    My clone stares into the eyes of the appealing young woman, before meeting his ultimate demise at her hands.

"Oh, But of course not; What kind of man would that make me?"

Very good, now could you name a particular situation in which this might be useful? I can think of one right off the bat, but as a Taijutsu enthusiast, I personally would avoid using my own idea o-o lol

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My clone stares into the eyes of the appealing young woman, before meeting his ultimate demise at her hands.

"Oh, But of course not; What kind of man would that make me?"

Very good, now could you name a particular situation in which this might be useful? I can think of one right off the bat, but as a Taijutsu enthusiast, I personally would avoid using my own idea o-o lol
    I suppose it'd be useful in a situation where the terrain is inclosed. Like a cave or something. The opponent would smashed by the rocks and by the ceiling.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I suppose it'd be useful in a situation where the terrain is inclosed. Like a cave or something. The opponent would smashed by the rocks and by the ceiling.
    Hm, Not bad, and indeed.

Now we move onto the next technique which happens to be the first of C Rank. Along with the increased amounto f chakra necessary with performing techniques of this next rank, there is also the higher level of difficulty with performing it.

Do you think you're ready to move on?!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah yeah let's do it!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah yeah let's do it!!
    "Yeah!"

This technique is a bit similar in essence to the technique you just learned, only more powerful, more useful with a tad bit more flamboyance; Initiate this technique by clasping your hands together and compressing the around you after thoroughly imbuing it with your chakra. When you finish that, send the gale towards my clone in the form of a wind wave that is powerful enough to knock my clone over. Since I already know you know how to 'blow,' (Joke) what I really want to see you do is see you use it together with a ninja tool of your choice-Kunai or Shiruken.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
    *Creates clone*

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I channel futon chakra around my body. When I've built up enough chakra I toss 6 shuriken into the air and clasp my hands together melding my chakra with the air around me molding and compressing it. As the shuriken hit their peak in height I start to swirl the wind around me and when the shuriken are in range I blast the compressed wind with the shuriken at your clone with great speed.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I channel futon chakra around my body. When I've built up enough chakra I toss 6 shuriken into the air and clasp my hands together melding my chakra with the air around me molding and compressing it. As the shuriken hit their peak in height I start to swirl the wind around me and when the shuriken are in range I blast the compressed wind with the shuriken at your clone with great speed.*
    The real me splits the attack in half using a Wind Style technique of my own, rendering it harmless, while also tossing one of my own shuriken at yours to knock it away in midair (Since I rendered your wind useless). Immediately afterwards, my clone runs forward charging at you-He is hostile.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

What will you do?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The real me splits the attack in half using a Wind Style technique of my own, rendering it harmless, while also tossing one of my own shuriken at yours to knock it away in midair (Since I rendered your wind useless). Immediately afterwards, my clone runs forward charging at you-He is hostile.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

What will you do?
    Eep!

*I shoot a bolt of lightning at the ground in his path tearing up the ground. I then blow the clone and the rocks into the air smashing him with the rocks*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eep!

*I shoot a bolt of lightning at the ground in his path tearing up the ground. I then blow the clone and the rocks into the air smashing him with the rocks*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

I defend myself from any debris by drawing out a circle with my finger. A chakra circle with a red hue forms in midair and widens in proportion to your incoming attack. Though my clone will not survive, I will be left completely un-harmed.

(Tsuppane Kenten)-Spurning Circle
    Type: Defense
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user of this jutsu starts off by drawing a circle shape in front of them using their finger, staff, sword, etc releasing their chakra into the air in front of them as they do. The chakra released then forms into a visible chakra circle in front on the user, which serves as a protective shield for incoming attacks. The circle will then become larger/smaller in proportion with the size of the incoming attacks, allowing the shield to defend against most oncoming attacks. Upon defending against the move, the two jutsu cancel out with each other.
    ~Usable 3 times per battle
    ~Is capable of blocking B Rank and below elemental techniques and A-rank ninjutsus.
    ~Can only be taught by Jakey

With more hostility, I toss a series of multiple kunai at you as the circle fades.

What will you do?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I defend myself from any debris by drawing out a circle with my finger. A chakra circle with a red hue forms in midair and widens in proportion to your incoming attack. Though my clone will not survive, I will be left completely un-harmed.

(Tsuppane Kenten)-Spurning Circle
    Type: Defense
    Chakra Cost:40
    Description: The user of this jutsu starts off by drawing a circle shape in front of them using their finger, staff, sword, etc releasing their chakra into the air in front of them as they do. The chakra released then forms into a visible chakra circle in front on the user, which serves as a protective shield for incoming attacks. The circle will then become larger/smaller in proportion with the size of the incoming attacks, allowing the shield to defend against most oncoming attacks. Upon defending against the move, the two jutsu cancel out with each other.
    ~Usable 3 times per battle
    ~Is capable of blocking B Rank and below elemental techniques and A-rank ninjutsus.
    ~Can only be taught by Jakey

With more hostility, I toss a series of multiple kunai at you as the circle fades.

What will you do?
    *As the kunai fly me I create a barrier of wind that deflects the kunai away from me and flying back at you.*

Got me feeling like Neji!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Jelly Doll*

As you defend against my thrown ninja tools, and several come back towards me, the words "Jelly Doll" form on the ground in front of me. The words erupt to life and form into a protective gelatinous entity. Speaking literally, the words form into a childish looking doll comprised of thick, viscous water capable of defending against a wide array of blunt force attacks.

(Water Release)

(Soriddo Sukuriputo)-Solid Script
    Chakra cost:25
    Description:The user makes words in solid form out of their own elemental chakra that changes to take on the form of what the word was (i.e. writing “fire” would create fire, writing “Mud” would create Mud, etc.) For an expansion on the explanation, by creating the words out of chakra and infusing them with one type of elemental chakra, the word can actually take on the form of what it spelled out. So by writing out “hole” on the ground, and infusing one’s earth chakra into it, one could create a pitfall trap in order to confine an opponent. By writing out “wind” in the air, and infusing one’s wind element chakra into the word, a protective barrier of wind could be formed capable of defending against Ninja Tools, and other weaker attacks. By writing out “Fire” in the air or on the ground, and infusing one’s fire element chakra into the word, one could create a protective wall of fire to defend against taijutsu, and so on like this. The words can take form either as English words or as Kanji, either way it is the same result.
    ~This technique cannot be used to materialize offensive techniques, but only serves for supplementary or defensive use.
    ~This technique can only be used to materialize one type of defensive or supplementary medium per use.
    ~Can only be used in the basic 5 elements.

Very Good, you utilized the techniques just I had hoped. I tend to do these random mini-spars to see whether or not people have truly grasped how the techniques work. My only comment for you would be that I don't think the rumbling wind wall sends ninja tools flying back ,merely blocking them (That was the way I was taught anyway).

No we move onto the next technique. My dear, I'd like for you to begin by throwing four shuriken towards that open area over there *Points*. Once you've done that (and this will take some concentration) I want you to form four vortexes of wind around the shuriken.

The wind doesn't serve to augment their cutting power, but rather it can change the direction of the shuriken in mid air to accommodate for sudden movement, or for a surprise shuriken attack.

Once the vortexes form, change the path of the shuriken, and redirect them towards one of the trees in the surrounding area.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
    (This is one of my favorite wind style techniques, just because it is so under-rated.)

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sounds a bit OP to me. Like Naruto controlling the rasen shuriken with his kyuubi arms.

*I toss 4 shuriken into the distance and quickly send a gust of wind chasing after them. As the wind closes in I separate it into 4 sections, one of each i manipulate to encircle around a shiruken like a tube. The wind controls the path of the shuriken now and i control the wind. I change the trajectory changing the direction of the shuriken to make a sharp turn sending the shuriken into some tree trunks.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sounds a bit OP to me. Like Naruto controlling the rasen shuriken with his kyuubi arms.

*I toss 4 shuriken into the distance and quickly send a gust of wind chasing after them. As the wind closes in I separate it into 4 sections, one of each i manipulate to encircle around a shiruken like a tube. The wind controls the path of the shuriken now and i control the wind. I change the trajectory changing the direction of the shuriken to make a sharp turn sending the shuriken into some tree trunks.*
    What sounds OP? The Wind Release:Rotating Shuriken?

Nicely done ^_^

When I use this technique, I often begin by throwing two shuriken towards my target. More than likely they usually try to negate this by retaliating with the same thing: Two Shuriken. So I use this technique to send them all flying back at the enemy un-expectantly. If they try to dodge, you can use this technique to redirect the shuriken.

However if it seems like they will retaliate with jutsu, you've got to get creative and come up with new ways to utilize Ninja tools.

"All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu in "The Art of War"

A move like this possesses some inherit deception. Someone will think you weak for using mere ninja tools and under-estimate you immediately. The next turn you use the technique you just learned to surprise them (Best used with rigged shuriken).

Next just memorize these handseals and start building up your lung capacity with breathing exercises.

Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What sounds OP? The Wind Release:Rotating Shuriken?

Nicely done ^_^

When I use this technique, I often begin by throwing two shuriken towards my target. More than likely they usually try to negate this by retaliating with the same thing: Two Shuriken. So I use this technique to send them all flying back at the enemy un-expectantly. If they try to dodge, you can use this technique to redirect the shuriken.

However if it seems like they will retaliate with jutsu, you've got to get creative and come up with new ways to utilize Ninja tools.

"All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu in "The Art of War"

A move like this possesses some inherit deception. Someone will think you weak for using mere ninja tools and under-estimate you immediately. The next turn you use the technique you just learned to surprise them (Best used with rigged shuriken).

Next just memorize these handseals and start building up your lung capacity with breathing exercises.

Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake
    *I lay on the ground face up and breathe controlled and deeply. I chant the hand seal sequence Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake in my head committing it to memory and keeping the pattern of my breathing constant.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I lay on the ground face up and breathe controlled and deeply. I chant the hand seal sequence Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake in my head committing it to memory and keeping the pattern of my breathing constant.*
    Excellent.

Now that you've got the handseals down and the breathing exercises finished, begin by performing the handseals, inhaling a large amount of wind and imbuing it with your chakra, followed by exhaling all of the gathered wind. The amount of power the gust contains all depends on you-As seen in the description, it varies in intensities, so you can choose to perform it however you like.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

* perform the hand seal sequence Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and steady my breathing keeping a rhythm and increasing the breath with every few beats. When I've built up the wind chakra strength I want I blow out a huge gust of wind at a tree blowing all the leaves off of it leaving bare branches.*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

* perform the hand seal sequence Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and steady my breathing keeping a rhythm and increasing the breath with every few beats. When I've built up the wind chakra strength I want I blow out a huge gust of wind at a tree blowing all the leaves off of it leaving bare branches.*
    Good.

I'm not sure how many handseals are required for the use of this technique, so you can just refer to it as "a few." Anyway, as you've been doing take in a deep breath and imbue the air in your lungs with your wind element chakra. Go on to perform the handseals, and exhale a compressed and razor sharp blade of wind.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good.

I'm not sure how many handseals are required for the use of this technique, so you can just refer to it as "a few." Anyway, as you've been doing take in a deep breath and imbue the air in your lungs with your wind element chakra. Go on to perform the handseals, and exhale a compressed and razor sharp blade of wind.
    *getting my breathing pattern in order i gather my wind chakra in my lungs and perform a few handseals. i purse my lips after taking my final breath and forcefully blow out the wind fast and sharp getting my Danzo on!*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»