Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

[CJ Lesson] - JM and Selen

The title rhymes, I thought that was awesome.

Anyway, youll learn mine first I guess?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [CJ Lesson] - JM and Selen

, I like the name.

And sure

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Alright, first off, focus your chakra above my clone, and then perform two hand seals. Then change your chakra into fire, creating a flat flame wall above my clone. Almost in unison with the others, you can perform another hand seal to drop down pillars of fire along the edges of the wall. So try it out. >_O

-Creates clone-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Alright, first off, focus your chakra above my clone, and then perform two hand seals. Then change your chakra into fire, creating a flat flame wall above my clone. Almost in unison with the others, you can perform another hand seal to drop down pillars of fire along the edges of the wall. So try it out. >_O

-Creates clone-
    *Rin Okumura takes in a deep breath and engages in a short, light meditation, remembering back to a time when he made a solemn promise to my mentor - The solemn promise to work hard and become stronger.

*First person*

*I opened my eyes, my ambitions burning up inside of me. I placed a hand on the hilt of the Demon Sword, Kurikara and ever so slightly un-sheathed the blade, releasing some of the quelled blue flames, before sheathing it again (It's just something I do). I went on, performing the two designated handseals and releasing my chakra into the air above and surrounding your clone. Using the exceptionally sharp chakra control I managed to acquire through semesters of Medical School training, I would shape the fire into a semi-tangible cage of blazing flames with a wall like barrier at the top. The pillars of the cage come rushing down from the wall, and clasp into the ground - Your clone burns from the heat, eventually leaving him as a smoking carcass of his former self, and dissipating*

o_o Sorry, I probably wrote too much.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    *Rin Okumura takes in a deep breath and engages in a short, light meditation, remembering back to a time when he made a solemn promise to my mentor - The solemn promise to work hard and become stronger.

*First person*

*I opened my eyes, my ambitions burning up inside of me. I placed a hand on the hilt of the Demon Sword, Kurikara and ever so slightly un-sheathed the blade, releasing some of the quelled blue flames, before sheathing it again (It's just something I do). I went on, performing the two designated handseals and releasing my chakra into the air above and surrounding your clone. Using the exceptionally sharp chakra control I managed to acquire through semesters of Medical School training, I would shape the fire into a semi-tangible cage of blazing flames with a wall like barrier at the top. The pillars of the cage come rushing down from the wall, and clasp into the ground - Your clone burns from the heat, eventually leaving him as a smoking carcass of his former self, and dissipating*

o_o Sorry, I probably wrote too much.
    Nice.

You have learned..!

(Katon: Bureizu no Kēji o Sakujo)- Dropping Blaze Cage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Performing two hand seals, the user creates a 10x10 foot, flat square wall of flame above the opponent. Then performing another hand seal, the flame ceiling will then drop down twenty pillars of flame (5 on each side) quickly, similar to the bars on a cage. This technique is used as a cage, but because of the heat of the flames, the opponent may suffer highly serious burns due to the proximity of the flames.
    *Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    *Note: Usable two times per battle
    *Note: No other fire techniques to be used on the same turn

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice.

You have learned..!

(Katon: Bureizu no Kēji o Sakujo)- Dropping Blaze Cage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Performing two hand seals, the user creates a 10x10 foot, flat square wall of flame above the opponent. Then performing another hand seal, the flame ceiling will then drop down twenty pillars of flame (5 on each side) quickly, similar to the bars on a cage. This technique is used as a cage, but because of the heat of the flames, the opponent may suffer highly serious burns due to the proximity of the flames.
    *Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    *Note: Usable two times per battle
    *Note: No other fire techniques to be used on the same turn
    Yosh!

And now for you, we'll be working on the below technique o_o. It proposes a high level of versatility, despite the fact that it cannot be used to propose a direct offensive attack. So basically, I want you to think of any real world object that can be created out of one of the five elements - Imagine the shape, texture, etc. Afterwards, spell out the name of the object with your chakra, and have the words erupt to life in the form of the object you imagined @_@.

(Soriddo Sukuriputo)-Solid Script
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:25
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user makes words in solid form out of their own elemental chakra that changes to take on the form of what the word was (i.e. writing “fire” would create fire, writing “Mud” would create Mud, etc.) For an expansion on the explanation, by creating the words out of chakra and infusing them with one type of elemental chakra, the word can actually take on the form of what it spelled out. So by writing out “hole” on the ground, and infusing one’s earth chakra into it, one could create a pitfall trap in order to confine an opponent. By writing out “wind” in the air, and infusing one’s wind element chakra into the word, a protective barrier of wind could be formed capable of defending against Ninja Tools, and other weaker attacks. By writing out “Fire” in the air or on the ground, and infusing one’s fire element chakra into the word, one could create a protective wall of fire to defend against taijutsu, and so on like this. The words can take form either as English words or as Kanji, either way it is the same result.
    ~This technique cannot be used to materialize offensive techniques, but only serves for supplementary or defensive use.
    ~This technique can only be used to materialize one type of defensive or supplementary medium per use.
    ~Can only be used in the basic 5 elements.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Yosh!

And now for you, we'll be working on the below technique o_o. It proposes a high level of versatility, despite the fact that it cannot be used to propose a direct offensive attack. So basically, I want you to think of any real world object that can be created out of one of the five elements - Imagine the shape, texture, etc. Afterwards, spell out the name of the object with your chakra, and have the words erupt to life in the form of the object you imagined @_@.

(Soriddo Sukuriputo)-Solid Script
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:25
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user makes words in solid form out of their own elemental chakra that changes to take on the form of what the word was (i.e. writing “fire” would create fire, writing “Mud” would create Mud, etc.) For an expansion on the explanation, by creating the words out of chakra and infusing them with one type of elemental chakra, the word can actually take on the form of what it spelled out. So by writing out “hole” on the ground, and infusing one’s earth chakra into it, one could create a pitfall trap in order to confine an opponent. By writing out “wind” in the air, and infusing one’s wind element chakra into the word, a protective barrier of wind could be formed capable of defending against Ninja Tools, and other weaker attacks. By writing out “Fire” in the air or on the ground, and infusing one’s fire element chakra into the word, one could create a protective wall of fire to defend against taijutsu, and so on like this. The words can take form either as English words or as Kanji, either way it is the same result.
    ~This technique cannot be used to materialize offensive techniques, but only serves for supplementary or defensive use.
    ~This technique can only be used to materialize one type of defensive or supplementary medium per use.
    ~Can only be used in the basic 5 elements.
    Question: Do I have to actually use a utensil to spell, or can I simply "write" with my chakra without having to actually move?

_________

After listening to your instructions, I extend my chakra into the ground in front of me, and begin to write a word quickly the dirt. I then infuse the earth chakra into the word "chair" I have spelled. A stone chair then rises from the ground in front of me. I proceed to sit on my newly formed chair.

Good, I was tired, time for rest.

Last edited by Selendrile; 08-28-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Question: Do I have to actually use a utensil to spell, or can I simply "write" with my chakra without having to actually move?

_________

After listening to your instructions, I extend my chakra into the ground in front of me, and begin to write a word quickly the dirt. I then infuse the earth chakra into the word "chair" I have spelled. A stone chair then rises from the ground in front of me. I proceed to sit on my newly formed chair.

Good, I was tired, time for test.
    Nope, that's the best part It's based off of Levy McGarden's Solid Script ability from Fairy Tale. When I submitted the technique, I also posted an animation of how it would work (I can't find it now unfortunately o-o).

Basically, like Levy, all you have to do is a hand gesture, like waving your hand back, or even stretching your arm. And the best part of it, the words don't form one character at a time, rather, the whole word forms all at once

So, congrats! o-o

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Nope, that's the best part It's based off of Levy McGarden's Solid Script ability from Fairy Tale. When I submitted the technique, I also posted an animation of how it would work (I can't find it now unfortunately o-o).

Basically, like Levy, all you have to do is a hand gesture, like waving your hand back, or even stretching your arm. And the best part of it, the words don't form one character at a time, rather, the whole word forms all at once

So, congrats! o-o
    Fantasmical! D Thanks JM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No problem ^_^
    Thank you as well

* Disappears in a cloud of smoke*