Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

everyone keeps sayin kisami only used 30% chakra vs. guy........think again

why why why does ev1 keep saying this i knew ev1 had it backwards but i had to go digg it up anyways to set you guys strait.........

read carefully Naruto 255 page 13 | One Manga

pains says "i will still need 30% of your chakra" refering to the amount needed to sync with gedo maza for chakra extraction of gara's bijuu

add it up ppl that means kisami had 70% when he fought guy!!

sorry if i was a little forceful here but this has really been irritating me

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: everyone keeps sayin kisami only used 30% chakra vs. guy........think again

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    why why why does ev1 keep saying this i knew ev1 had it backwards but i had to go digg it up anyways to set you guys strait.........

pains says "i will still need 30% of your chakra" refering to the amount needed to sync with gedo maza for chakra extraction of gara's bijuu

well i still think nooo cuz it was the same with itachi don't u know

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are right about that

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Still, I don't think someone as smart as Kisame, or any Akatsuki member for that matter, would be dumb enough to use their chakra until there was 0% left. Just because Pein said he needed 30% doesn't mean that Kisame used 70%.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

You are right but I still don't think we have seen everything he can do quite yet. But nice catch alot of people got that reversed. Including myself

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    well i still think nooo cuz it was the same with itachi don't u know
    nooooo he said that after it was mentioned that he had most chakra reserves of anyone in akatsuki (btw i dont think pain was added to that equation.....his chakra amount is f'n crazy) so that means more than likely itachi was probly only using 50% at best vs kakashi and kisame at best 70%

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    You are right but I still don't think we have seen everything he can do quite yet. But nice catch alot of people got that reversed. Including myself
    agreed...............

however i also think ev1 underestimates how much damage he took from gai's 6 or 7 gates??? flaming peacock jutsu thingy??? he might have came to battle with 70%..........quick analysis

1-spits up giant lakes' worth of water

2-uses up chakra both dealing and taking damage to and from gai(as well as neji palm thrust move (cant remember name)

3-makes 3 clones and performs 3 seperate water prison jutsus (makes 4th clone while fighting gai)

4-5 shark jutsu

5- and finaly takes an enormous ass whoopin from gai (remember taking damage uses chakra up too)

i think he could have used 70% easily......at any rate it was definitly more than 30%

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's Why

Naruto 260 page 17 | One Manga

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

nooooo he said that after it was mentioned that he had most chakra reserves of anyone in akatsuki (btw i dont think pain was added to that equation.....his chakra amount is f'n crazy) so that means more than likely itachi was probly only using 50% at best vs kakashi and kisame at best 70%
    Why is it different for both of them?
    They both gave 30%.
    Besides, Kisame has more chakra than Itachi so he could've given less percent of his chakra and still match up to Itachi's.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    u got me bro....rep'd ya

guess i just overlooked it......hard to believe as many times as i have seen/read it

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u got me bro....rep'd ya

guess i just overlooked it......hard to believe as many times as i have seen/read it
    No Brother Imma Rep You back Its Ok It Happens To All Of Us

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kisame uses little of chakra because he uses 30% of Itachi to create his powerful clone. He knows Guy is a hardcore shinobi to beat.