Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

everyone keeps sayin kisami only used 30% chakra vs. guy........think again

why why why does ev1 keep saying this i knew ev1 had it backwards but i had to go digg it up anyways to set you guys strait.........

read carefully Naruto 255 page 13 | One Manga

pains says "i will still need 30% of your chakra" refering to the amount needed to sync with gedo maza for chakra extraction of gara's bijuu

add it up ppl that means kisami had 70% when he fought guy!!

sorry if i was a little forceful here but this has really been irritating me

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: everyone keeps sayin kisami only used 30% chakra vs. guy........think again

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    why why why does ev1 keep saying this i knew ev1 had it backwards but i had to go digg it up anyways to set you guys strait.........

pains says "i will still need 30% of your chakra" refering to the amount needed to sync with gedo maza for chakra extraction of gara's bijuu

well i still think nooo cuz it was the same with itachi don't u know

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

you are right about that

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Still, I don't think someone as smart as Kisame, or any Akatsuki member for that matter, would be dumb enough to use their chakra until there was 0% left. Just because Pein said he needed 30% doesn't mean that Kisame used 70%.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

You are right but I still don't think we have seen everything he can do quite yet. But nice catch alot of people got that reversed. Including myself

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    well i still think nooo cuz it was the same with itachi don't u know
    nooooo he said that after it was mentioned that he had most chakra reserves of anyone in akatsuki (btw i dont think pain was added to that equation.....his chakra amount is f'n crazy) so that means more than likely itachi was probly only using 50% at best vs kakashi and kisame at best 70%

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    You are right but I still don't think we have seen everything he can do quite yet. But nice catch alot of people got that reversed. Including myself
    agreed...............

however i also think ev1 underestimates how much damage he took from gai's 6 or 7 gates??? flaming peacock jutsu thingy??? he might have came to battle with 70%..........quick analysis

1-spits up giant lakes' worth of water

2-uses up chakra both dealing and taking damage to and from gai(as well as neji palm thrust move (cant remember name)

3-makes 3 clones and performs 3 seperate water prison jutsus (makes 4th clone while fighting gai)

4-5 shark jutsu

5- and finaly takes an enormous ass whoopin from gai (remember taking damage uses chakra up too)

i think he could have used 70% easily......at any rate it was definitly more than 30%

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Here's Why

Naruto 260 page 17 | One Manga

Status
    Jun 2008
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

nooooo he said that after it was mentioned that he had most chakra reserves of anyone in akatsuki (btw i dont think pain was added to that equation.....his chakra amount is f'n crazy) so that means more than likely itachi was probly only using 50% at best vs kakashi and kisame at best 70%
    Why is it different for both of them?
    They both gave 30%.
    Besides, Kisame has more chakra than Itachi so he could've given less percent of his chakra and still match up to Itachi's.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    u got me bro....rep'd ya

guess i just overlooked it......hard to believe as many times as i have seen/read it

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

u got me bro....rep'd ya

guess i just overlooked it......hard to believe as many times as i have seen/read it
    No Brother Imma Rep You back Its Ok It Happens To All Of Us

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I think Kisame uses little of chakra because he uses 30% of Itachi to create his powerful clone. He knows Guy is a hardcore shinobi to beat.