Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Re: Zoro teaches KH water ^_^

All good. ^_^

Now, for the next move, I want you to guide your Suiton Chakra into the air to cause the environment to become stormy. And then send Water chakra into it, manipulating it in such a way so that it turns into oil. To follow up Then build pressure inside the clouds and allow it to rain the oil upon us.
    Only downside is that you don't know Fire so you can't light it on fire. >.>

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up amount of my suiton chakra then release it into the air to cause the environment to become "stormy" i then send my water chakra into the stormy clouds and manipulate it to a point that it becomes oil, i then build immense pressure into the clouds and run and grab a hq fire proof metal (that never gets hot) that i bend into a circular form around our feet i then put some of the metal over us having you hold i then release the the pressure causing it to pour down oil i then quickly before the rain gets near the ground or us, light a match and throw it into the air causing the oil to ignite into a large plain of fire..... (who said you need fire release to ignite oil >_> )

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Or, explosive tags. You don't carry a match around unless you're Shikamaru or Roy Mustang. >.>
    (Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

So do you know Earth yet?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to update roxas to say he smokes >_> that way i do have matches/lighters on the bio lol and no i don't here is a list of what i have and dont have: Water ( with you), Wind (Ushiro), Lightning (Started but never got to jutsus do to kirabi getting kicked of sensei-ship ), Earth (Nothing), Fire (Nothing)...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Alright. I see. >.> I hope you find another sensei soon.

So, now proceed to create a Water Clone and then dissolve it back into water to create four projectiles that are sharp enough to pierce an opponent.
    Direct them at my clone. Be specific on where you aim them and the impact.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

i release my suiton chakra into the air i then form my chakra into a replica of myself, i then dissolve my clone back into water i then concentrate on the image of four projectiles then shape the water into said four projectiles, i then send them flying towards your, one hitting your clone in the face causing mass damage and bleeding (assuming they are shadow clones), two of them hit your clones arms on the inside part where the elbows would be constricting movement and cause sever pain, the other one hits your clones stomach puncturing through the skin and getting deep enough to puncture the stomach as well causing bleed out, excruciating pain.

OOC: Sweet signature ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Thanks. It makes it so prominent that I'm a League of Legends player though. >.>
    And, excellent detail! Well done! ^_^
    (Suiton: Mizu Tsurudan) - Water Release: Water Tendril Bullets
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate one of their water clones to dissolve back to water and turn into four pointed projectiles that shoot at the target.
    Note: Must create a water clone before hand.

Now, proceed to run up to my clone and punch and kick him, sending him into the air. And then send water chakra into your dominant hand, swinging it into an arc so that a blade of water strikes my clone in the air.
    Describe the impact.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I run towards your clone and do a full on barage of fists and kick after finishing with my barage i swing my right fist upwards into your clones gut send him flying into the air, i then with my right fist channel and focus my suiton chakra into it and swing it towards your clone while releasing it creating a large blade of water that hits your clone, it sends your clone flying farther into the air and gives him a large cut around his abdomen, he then lands face first onto the ground knocking him out flawlessly *MK VOICE ** FLAWLESS VICTORY!** *

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

o_o...
    (Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.

Now, proceed to send Water chakra throughout the earth and beneath my clone. This will result in a water pillar that shoots up, sending him into the air. Tell me the use of such a jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I release a fair amount of water chakra into the earth i then manipulate the water to go under your clone i then use shape manipulation to cause the water to turn into a water pillar that hits your clone shooting him into the air.

Use of this jutsu would be that you set-up a trap by shooting the opponent into the air and use a wind/fire jutsu collaboration to intensify the fire and hit the opponent while he is distracted

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Good.
    So say, this jutsu was used upon you.
    How would you defend against it properly?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I would use a wind jutsu to disperse the water or once i fill the water about to erupt from the ground you perform doton pillar jutsu tech thing that shoots you back into long/mid range and essentially escape from the water jutsu..

Reason for feeling water, vibrations weather you are a sensory ninja or not you can feel them and kinda guess what it is and should move ._.

Reason for using earth pillar thing, because the water needs to erupt from the ground the earth jutsu is made out of... earth so it would be slightly faster than the water and has little to no resistance from extending from the ground to launch into long/mid range of the water O^O

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Hm, well, keep in mind that this jutsu has NO damage points, haha, so you just gotta retain your balance after this happens.
    The earth pillar is a good idea, but is a little iffy on the time frame...
    ( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Now, proceed to charge Water chakra into your right arm and then pull it back.
    Then, much like you are delivering a punch, thrust it forward as you release a water bullet straight at my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I charge a vast amount of my water chakra into my right arm, i then pull back my arm and then thrust forward in a punching manner then release the water chakra from my arm and form the water into a water bullet crashing into your clone sending him back a bit of ways. how was that

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Straightforward...
    ( Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi ) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm
    Range: Short
    Description: After making the ram hand seal the user generates water around their right arm and then by thrusting their arm forwards they release the water in the form of a projectile bullet that drives through the opponent pushing them back several feet.

Alright, proceed to send a wave of water towards my clone, sweeping him up upon it as you ride up to him and start slashing him with a sword however you please.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I release a wave of water towards your clone, lifting him up and me riding the wave i take out a sword and get closer to your clone, once close enough i start slashing your clone multiple times with the sword, after attacking your clone i jump off of the wave of water and stop it leaving your clone on the ground with major injuries.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Where exactly did you strike my clone with the sword, how many times, and why?
    Also, what might be another purpose of the wave?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Stomach area, 10 time, and because its one of the weakest parts of the human body that can struck with ease, i also struck your clones tendent on the back of his foot, because if the tendent is cut it becomes very difficult to walk but if its severed you can no longer use that foot to walk anymore plus that tendent cant be healed (RL wise anyways not sure about RP )

(Spell check on tendent >___>)

The wave is also useful if you strike your opponent then jump of the wave then use a high ranked lightning justsu to attack the enemy because they are wet and if they are still on the left over water they get more damage that before leaving them badly injured.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Actually, the purpose of the wave is to get close to your opponent.
    And the spell check is tendon. xD
    ( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

Now, I want you to concentrate your Suiton Chakra into the middle of your hand. Once you have built enough pressure within your hand, then release it towards my clone here -creates clone-. Remember to begin spinning the chakra in your hand and accelerating it before it becomes a full force jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the spell check ._.
    And also thanks to your avatar and name i have found a new anime that i like

I begin by holding out my hand and start to focus a large amount of water chakra in the center of my palm, I build up the pressure of the water chakra in my palm, then start to spin the water chakra increasing the speed rapidly i then release the water chakra from my hand creating a spiraling wall of water that i aim at your clone, it hits your clone with ferocious force dealing small amounts of cuts and sending your clone flying backwards hitting a nearby tree which causes the tree to start to crack down the middle....

looked for the jutsu in c-ranks so i could get a better discreption of it for my post. But then i noticed that the lasts jutsus after azura was kisame jutsus and that we were on b-ranks. If you dont mind, the next time that we move to a-ranks could you let me know in your post please thanks haha :D

P.S. sorry for the late reply

EDIT:: Congrats for becoming a mod :D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Thanks! And no worries.
    Ahaha, yeah, I found that a lot of people started watching Fate/Zero because of me. <.<
    And uh, I don't really keep track, but I will try.
    ---
    Excellent. And do you remember what how Yamato and Naruto combined this jutsu in the manga and what it resulted in?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes i do remember when they combined it, if im not mistaken it was when they went against kakuzu, no? but if if that technique is indeed the next one im going to learn then i wont be able to unless it does not require the rasengan then i guess i can learn it >_<

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

It is a water and wind combination.
    What kind of elemental combination could that defend against?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

That combination can defeat a lightning/fire combination or elements that are weak to water and wind.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Perfect!
    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Now, proceed to step over to the lake here. Perform these handseals: Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird.
    Afterwards, take control of the water and form it into a HUGE dragon. Strike this at my clone in any you wish.
    Take into account several details now.
    1. How large is the dragon and how might you utilize its size?
    2. How does such a long series of handseals affect this move in battle?

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»