nice jap pictures
    can't wait to read the whole chapter

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Re: 452 the real 1 >.<

I don't understand Danzou's thought process. He has single-handedly or co-opertively created two of the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse that want to destroy Konoha: Nagato and Sasuke, (Naruto wants to destroy Danzou). Does he really think ANBU can stand a chance against Sasuke? There is no one around except for Naruto, and Naruto will go to every length not to hurt him, putting him at an immediate disadvantage like the last time they fought. The rest will get owned quickly or occupied with Sasuke's teammates.

I don't get the whole tongue sealing method. They seal everything Sai and the rest can say about ROOT, but they are allowed to talk about the sealing process? That seems like a major flaw. At least with the Hyuuga it's going to change, hopefully. Given this, I can't wait until Danzou goes down and hopefully the seal breaks. I expect this, and we'll finally learn about ROOT. Also, after this, I figure Sasuke will have over-used MS and get close to blindness or a major degradation.

Sasuke, Naruto S-rank
    Kakashi A+-rank
    Danzou Hokage/A rank? I'm unsure since he's injured, but how functional?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    No, as you said he -just- took out an Akatsuki. Kishi's always giving his characters downtime after fights.
    Agreed, but if that fight continued, Naruto could sage-mode their asses. Shouldn't Naruto constantly have sage-clones at toad mountain? With Pein, it was obvious he needed it right away. These cloud nin showed that, Naruto needs it always active in case of ambush, which ninja tend to do.

If Naruto needs sage-clones still, he should get a summoning tattoo.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter is proof that kishi is tired of drawing and in that time he forgets what he was drawing which is very important so he skipps chapter like tobi with space/time ninjutsu and starts new plot which is very bad....

i believe its cuz he dosent have time to think that much...if he has more time for manga it would be much better.....

Last edited by UnknowNinjaName; 06-17-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    I don't understand Danzou's thought process. He has single-handedly or co-opertively created two of the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse that want to destroy Konoha: Nagato and Sasuke, (Naruto wants to destroy Danzou). Does he really think ANBU can stand a chance against Sasuke? There is no one around except for Naruto, and Naruto will go to every length not to hurt him, putting him at an immediate disadvantage like the last time they fought. The rest will get owned quickly or occupied with Sasuke's teammates.

I don't get the whole tongue sealing method. They seal everything Sai and the rest can say about ROOT, but they are allowed to talk about the sealing process? That seems like a major flaw. At least with the Hyuuga it's going to change, hopefully. Given this, I can't wait until Danzou goes down and hopefully the seal breaks. I expect this, and we'll finally learn about ROOT. Also, after this, I figure Sasuke will have over-used MS and get close to blindness or a major degradation.

Sasuke, Naruto S-rank
    Kakashi A+-rank

If Kakahsi had 3 times more chakra he would be S+ rank

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if anbu root and cloud shinobi will be there to watch sasuke and naruto fights, they need to stay away since they don't stand a chance plus cloud shinobi will find out konoha has 9tailed beast stronger than their teacher/8tail.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post

Sasuke, Naruto S-rank
    Kakashi A+-rank
    I agree abouth Sai being able to say that he has his tongue sealed. But maybe we're missing something: the story is always speaking about jutsus that are still incomplete, maybe even Danzou is not able to completely seal a tongue. Also, by saying he has hsi tongue sealed, in Danzou's mind, Sai is not delivering information but gaining Sakura's and Naruto's trust. It's obvious DAnzou thinks he can fully control Sai, otherwise he would have sent another person.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

new pics:
    Source: NARUTO Spoilers and Manga
    credits cepillion MH

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.