Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 599 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post

The last 2 pics make no sense, similar poses mean nothing, you can find poses like that from Naruto, i guess naruto is Tobi. And we know its obitos eye, Tobi got it from the battle on kanabi bridge, obito activated his sharingan and died before that battle
    agreed and by that logic Tobi= Haku since it's exactly the same strike.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    agreed and by that logic Tobi= Haku since it's exactly the same strike.
    Tobi is in a coma and has multiple personality disorder, he is the entire naruto universe. I hope things are cleared up today

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Where's the link to the spoilers

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

None yet

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    lmao

The last 2 pics make no sense, similar poses mean nothing, you can find poses like that from Naruto, i guess naruto is Tobi. And we know its obitos eye, Tobi got it from the battle on kanabi bridge, obito activated his sharingan and died before that battle
    lol u so blind that u cant even see the meaning of these pics, the last one just confirm the spoiler about the right side of his face.. "old/full of scars", left side, a nice obito...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol u so blind that u cant even see the meaning of these pics, the last one just confirm the spoiler about the right side of his face.. "old/full of scars", left side, a nice obito...
    this isn't a thread for old information. It's for new spoilers, if you're gonna be "predicting" on this thread, kindly gtfo.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lines dont = scars, not always. Why does he have a half old face? Why is he alive when half of his entire both was crushed to nothingness? Its not Obito, theres a relation to him, but its not him. He has no motive, the ages dont match up, the events of Tobi's past doesnt either. The closest Tobi can get to obito is using his body, or a part of it, but him being obito himself, consciencely and all is just stupid, and if you believe that it is actually Obito himself, conscienceness and all, well....

Chaos Soldier/NBA Fan BerserkEdge's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can someone tell me whats going on?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    this isn't a thread for old information. It's for new spoilers, if you're gonna be "predicting" on this thread, kindly gtfo.
    this is actually spoilers discussion, as for spoilers, they are posted here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234182

i guess u mad, here take some nice :ice:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lines dont = scars, not always. Why does he have a half old face? Why is he alive when half of his entire both was crushed to nothingness? Its not Obito, theres a relation to him, but its not him. He has no motive, the ages dont match up, the events of Tobi's past doesnt either. The closest Tobi can get to obito is using his body, or a part of it, but him being obito himself, consciencely and all is just stupid, and if you believe that it is actually Obito himself, conscienceness and all, well....

interesting... so u are ok with some1 stumbling and using a body of a half dead/crushed/blind random uchihaha?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

interesting... so u are ok with some1 stumbling and using a body of a half dead/crushed/blind random uchihaha?
    Honestly no, but if theres gonna be any further connection to obito other than his obvious eye, thats the most logical. Kishi is full of weird shit. I'd rather Tobi be an unintroduced character rather than the remains of old one with a sudden change of heart and personality. its like running out of ideas and simply throwing a bunch of crap together out of a recycling bin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly no, but if theres gonna be any further connection to obito other than his obvious eye, thats the most logical. Kishi is full of weird shit. I'd rather Tobi be an unintroduced character rather than the remains of old one with a sudden change of heart and personality. its like running out of ideas and simply throwing a bunch of crap together out of a recycling bin
    lmao i know right, its ridiculous, that is why it gotta be obito lol, its too damn funny. i dont even care anymore, i just lol in every chapter.

ppl are all mad.

hihahaha

oh the forums, its the best, though my points are still valid.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao i know right, its ridiculous, that is why it gotta be obito lol, its too damn funny. i dont even care anymore, i just lol in every chapter.

ppl are all mad.

hihahaha

oh the forums, its the best, though my points are still valid.
    I expect to be disappointed with his identity, just not obito disappointed, I have faith Kishi wont stoop that low

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I expect to be disappointed with his identity, just not obito disappointed, I have faith Kishi wont stoop that low
    well he would be "another Nagato"....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well he would be "another Nagato"....
    why...? we already have one, the original one.

for the time being this 'spoiler' doesn't even seem like a spoiler. does it refer to the last letter of the japanese dialogues or the english?

and still Tobi=Obito is just meh. even though theoretically it sounds like a good idea, practically it's not working. the story was build a certain way so far, creating a whole bunch of plot holes and plot and story inconsistencies just to have Obito as a character reappear during the moment where Uchiha-friggin-Madara is in the spotlight sounds like a major turn off. it would be like we are making pointless circles.

Uchiha Madara appears, he has the rinnegan, mokuton and wrecks havoc in the battlefield.
    then Tobi is Obito, we spent, like, what? 2-5 chapters hearing his story which will be a parody of similar tragic stories: Ame orphans, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kabuto you name it.
    and then what? what do we learn of Madara and why the bloody hell he wanted to come back from the dead? if Tobi=Obito, he will be sth like Kabuto was to Orochimaru, and know Madara from a similar perspective; meaning we will not be getting any useful information on the actual antagonist of the war arc which is not Obito.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

• Start of spoiler •
    -The mask falls Tobi's face in the dimension of Kamui as he returns to the real world and the Naruto clone dissipates in this dimension-

-Tobi tries to get up, clutching his face with his back to the alliance. Naruto triumphant look forward to seeing your face. -

Kurama-Naruto: No mask to hide

Kakashi: Obito .... .... show yourself.

As Tobi-turns to the alliance shows her wrinkled face, an eye and an eye Sharingan Rinnegan. -

Gai: Kakashi ...! Do not think that's Obito.

Kakashi: How is this possible ... died during the war?

Naruto: Who is this guy?

Kakashi: Obito's dad is ... Ka ..

Kagami: My name is Kagami and clearly not dead Kakashi.

Kakashi: But ... that's Obito's right eye, I'm sure that ... as it is ...

Kagami: I guess if I'm going to explain how I found my son's eye, should start from the beginning.

Kakashi and Gai As you know, I was an elite uchiha ninja, Tobirama trained with me and was on track to become a senior officer in the uchiha clan. I was born in a family with only my mother, she never talked about my father, no one did, I assumed he had died in battle during the formation of the Leaf Village.

When I was young Tobirama and Hashirama took a special interest in me, Hashirama put me under the guidance of Tobirama, at that time I thought it was a privilege but I would realize that there were more reasons behind this.

A couple of days before the death of Tobirama, this drew me aside and told me about my father, Madara.

Kakashi: You are the son of Madara?!

Kurama-Naruto: I see, this makes sense.

Kagami: Kyubi let me finish.

Tobirama trusted not to betray him, told me that during the battle between Hashirama and Madara, both sides were running out, they both knew that if this continued both die.

Tobirama was still young at that time, and had not advanced their jutsu E / T enough to be the leader of the sheet, so my father decided to make a sacrifice.

Flashback ** **

Madara: Hashirama if we continue, both die, and leaf fall, however I want my clan lead the Leaf Village, ninjas do not want to be substitutable for another hidden village.

Hahirama: What are you saying?

Madara: disappear, I will not put in pie in the sheet again, you can go back and lead the village, while not bring harm to my clan, I said that if I discarded back, wanting to bring peace.

Hashirama: As I can trust you?

Madara: My wife just had our first child, we named Kagami, I trust, while my son is not betrayed by the Senju clan, not back.

Flashback Ends ** **

Kagami: Tobirama died a few days later in an ambush attack, leaving Hiruzen in charge. I continued to live in the village of respect for my father and the sacrifice he made until my son Obito died and that's when I had the help of Danzou to fake my death.

Gai: Why would you do that?

Kagami: There had been rumors that my father was still alive. I needed to find, after losing my son, was named Hokage Namikaze Minato, Kakashi became a hero, and my son was left with nothing. Danzou agreed to help on one condition.

Kakashi: That condition was that?

Kagami:'ll get to that soon.

After leaving the village was able to locate my father, he was old and his body was not in condition to fight.

He was angry with me for leaving the village, told him about Obito and introduced me to Zetsu, who was able to bring me Obito's body, where I caught her eye.

One thing that the legend was uchiha never had a father who took his son's eyes. The MS was activated immediately, the pulsating excitement of receiving his eye was enough to activate it, luckily for you I got the eye Kamui was for defense and you had the offensive.

I just needed my father taught me one thing, how to control the Kyuubi.

Gai: The condition ....

Kakashi: It was that ....

Kagami: The condition that the root help Uchiha coup in the Leaf Village, little did I know that the end game had really planned Danzou.

• End of spoiler •

sources comes from naruto news/twitter

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll never win.... I have
    hope on my side. The hope of
    everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    • Start of spoiler •
    -The mask falls Tobi's face in the dimension of Kamui as he returns to the real world and the Naruto clone dissipates in this dimension-

-Tobi tries to get up, clutching his face with his back to the alliance. Naruto triumphant look forward to seeing your face. -

As Tobi-turns to the alliance shows her wrinkled face, an eye and an eye Sharingan Rinnegan. -

Kagami: I guess if I'm going to explain how I found my son's eye, should start from the beginning.

Kakashi and Gai As you know, I was an elite uchiha ninja, Tobirama trained with me and was on track to become a senior officer in the uchiha clan. I was born in a family with only my mother, she never talked about my father, no one did, I assumed he had died in battle during the formation of the Leaf Village.

When I was young Tobirama and Hashirama took a special interest in me, Hashirama put me under the guidance of Tobirama, at that time I thought it was a privilege but I would realize that there were more reasons behind this.

A couple of days before the death of Tobirama, this drew me aside and told me about my father, Madara.

Tobirama trusted not to betray him, told me that during the battle between Hashirama and Madara, both sides were running out, they both knew that if this continued both die.

Tobirama was still young at that time, and had not advanced their jutsu E / T enough to be the leader of the sheet, so my father decided to make a sacrifice.

Flashback ** **

Madara: Hashirama if we continue, both die, and leaf fall, however I want my clan lead the Leaf Village, ninjas do not want to be substitutable for another hidden village.

Madara: disappear, I will not put in pie in the sheet again, you can go back and lead the village, while not bring harm to my clan, I said that if I discarded back, wanting to bring peace.

Madara: My wife just had our first child, we named Kagami, I trust, while my son is not betrayed by the Senju clan, not back.

Flashback Ends ** **

Kagami: Tobirama died a few days later in an ambush attack, leaving Hiruzen in charge. I continued to live in the village of respect for my father and the sacrifice he made until my son Obito died and that's when I had the help of Danzou to fake my death.

Kagami: There had been rumors that my father was still alive. I needed to find, after losing my son, was named Hokage Namikaze Minato, Kakashi became a hero, and my son was left with nothing. Danzou agreed to help on one condition.

After leaving the village was able to locate my father, he was old and his body was not in condition to fight.

He was angry with me for leaving the village, told him about Obito and introduced me to Zetsu, who was able to bring me Obito's body, where I caught her eye.

One thing that the legend was uchiha never had a father who took his son's eyes. The MS was activated immediately, the pulsating excitement of receiving his eye was enough to activate it, luckily for you I got the eye Kamui was for defense and you had the offensive.

Kagami: The condition that the root help Uchiha coup in the Leaf Village, little did I know that the end game had really planned Danzou.

• End of spoiler •

Link?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by majinbuu1307 View Post
    Link?
    just go to twitter and type in naruto news and that spoiler i posted was in spanish i just used google translator to translate it

BumbleBeeTuna Lord Imm0rtal bAstard's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the void

It's a fake.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll never win.... I have
    hope on my side. The hope of
    everyone.

just go to twitter and type in naruto news and that spoiler i posted was in spanish i just used google translator to translate it
    I tried and a whole lota pop up shit happened lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by majinbuu1307 View Post
    I tried and a whole lota pop up shit happened lol
    that website is very slow

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Katon, Mottomo kuroi Jigoku!!!

LMAO we won! tobito lives!!!
    that spoiler at NF, lmao.
    its over, Obito is Tobi.

LOL
    Really?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Katon, Mottomo kuroi Jigoku!!!

• Start of spoiler •

Flashback ** **

Flashback Ends ** **

• End of spoiler •

That's a very nice fan-fic

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachee View Post
    There's that "kyuubi eagle" thing in both spoilers. wth is that?
    where is the spoiler pleaseeeeeeeeeeee lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

spoiler link: mymangastream.com/2012/08/naruto-599-spoilers