Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 599 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    stfu
    NF telegrams forum, the thread is on fire, i need to find the link.

here is more info:

Long flash back then Tobi is Obito with half old face(probably scars)

Status
    This user has no status.

mods are bhurt as hell, delete my official tobi thread, its too late, now its official, i got a SS lol, i added spoiler tags, i warned ppl, there was no reason to delete, yet there are a bunch of retarded threads and its ok. well that is fine, im just loling so hard, kish had the balls to make it lmao, its almost unreal.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    mods are bhurt as hell, delete my official tobi thread, its too late, now its official, i got a SS lol, i added spoiler tags, i warned ppl, there was no reason to delete, yet there are a bunch of retarded threads and its ok. well that is fine, im just loling so hard, kish had the balls to make it lmao, its almost unreal.
    Shut your lying whore mouth.

and if you are right;

To Kishimoto:
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our detente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong fan!!!

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    Shut your lying whore mouth.

and if you are right;

To Kishimoto:
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our detente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong fan!!!
    lmao

Last edited by chakan; 08-29-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

lmao

The last 2 pics make no sense, similar poses mean nothing, you can find poses like that from Naruto, i guess naruto is Tobi. And we know its obitos eye, Tobi got it from the battle on kanabi bridge, obito activated his sharingan and died before that battle

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

The last 2 pics make no sense, similar poses mean nothing, you can find poses like that from Naruto, i guess naruto is Tobi. And we know its obitos eye, Tobi got it from the battle on kanabi bridge, obito activated his sharingan and died before that battle
    agreed and by that logic Tobi= Haku since it's exactly the same strike.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    agreed and by that logic Tobi= Haku since it's exactly the same strike.
    Tobi is in a coma and has multiple personality disorder, he is the entire naruto universe. I hope things are cleared up today

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Where's the link to the spoilers

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

None yet

Status
    This user has no status.

lmao

lol u so blind that u cant even see the meaning of these pics, the last one just confirm the spoiler about the right side of his face.. "old/full of scars", left side, a nice obito...

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

lol u so blind that u cant even see the meaning of these pics, the last one just confirm the spoiler about the right side of his face.. "old/full of scars", left side, a nice obito...
    this isn't a thread for old information. It's for new spoilers, if you're gonna be "predicting" on this thread, kindly gtfo.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Lines dont = scars, not always. Why does he have a half old face? Why is he alive when half of his entire both was crushed to nothingness? Its not Obito, theres a relation to him, but its not him. He has no motive, the ages dont match up, the events of Tobi's past doesnt either. The closest Tobi can get to obito is using his body, or a part of it, but him being obito himself, consciencely and all is just stupid, and if you believe that it is actually Obito himself, conscienceness and all, well....

Chaos Soldier/NBA Fan BerserkEdge's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Can someone tell me whats going on?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    this isn't a thread for old information. It's for new spoilers, if you're gonna be "predicting" on this thread, kindly gtfo.
    this is actually spoilers discussion, as for spoilers, they are posted here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234182

i guess u mad, here take some nice :ice:

Status
    This user has no status.

Lines dont = scars, not always. Why does he have a half old face? Why is he alive when half of his entire both was crushed to nothingness? Its not Obito, theres a relation to him, but its not him. He has no motive, the ages dont match up, the events of Tobi's past doesnt either. The closest Tobi can get to obito is using his body, or a part of it, but him being obito himself, consciencely and all is just stupid, and if you believe that it is actually Obito himself, conscienceness and all, well....

interesting... so u are ok with some1 stumbling and using a body of a half dead/crushed/blind random uchihaha?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

interesting... so u are ok with some1 stumbling and using a body of a half dead/crushed/blind random uchihaha?
    Honestly no, but if theres gonna be any further connection to obito other than his obvious eye, thats the most logical. Kishi is full of weird shit. I'd rather Tobi be an unintroduced character rather than the remains of old one with a sudden change of heart and personality. its like running out of ideas and simply throwing a bunch of crap together out of a recycling bin

Status
    This user has no status.

Honestly no, but if theres gonna be any further connection to obito other than his obvious eye, thats the most logical. Kishi is full of weird shit. I'd rather Tobi be an unintroduced character rather than the remains of old one with a sudden change of heart and personality. its like running out of ideas and simply throwing a bunch of crap together out of a recycling bin
    lmao i know right, its ridiculous, that is why it gotta be obito lol, its too damn funny. i dont even care anymore, i just lol in every chapter.

ppl are all mad.

hihahaha

oh the forums, its the best, though my points are still valid.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

lmao i know right, its ridiculous, that is why it gotta be obito lol, its too damn funny. i dont even care anymore, i just lol in every chapter.

ppl are all mad.

hihahaha

oh the forums, its the best, though my points are still valid.
    I expect to be disappointed with his identity, just not obito disappointed, I have faith Kishi wont stoop that low

Status
    This user has no status.

I expect to be disappointed with his identity, just not obito disappointed, I have faith Kishi wont stoop that low
    well he would be "another Nagato"....

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

well he would be "another Nagato"....
    why...? we already have one, the original one.

for the time being this 'spoiler' doesn't even seem like a spoiler. does it refer to the last letter of the japanese dialogues or the english?

and still Tobi=Obito is just meh. even though theoretically it sounds like a good idea, practically it's not working. the story was build a certain way so far, creating a whole bunch of plot holes and plot and story inconsistencies just to have Obito as a character reappear during the moment where Uchiha-friggin-Madara is in the spotlight sounds like a major turn off. it would be like we are making pointless circles.

Uchiha Madara appears, he has the rinnegan, mokuton and wrecks havoc in the battlefield.
    then Tobi is Obito, we spent, like, what? 2-5 chapters hearing his story which will be a parody of similar tragic stories: Ame orphans, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kabuto you name it.
    and then what? what do we learn of Madara and why the bloody hell he wanted to come back from the dead? if Tobi=Obito, he will be sth like Kabuto was to Orochimaru, and know Madara from a similar perspective; meaning we will not be getting any useful information on the actual antagonist of the war arc which is not Obito.