Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Hanzō

"People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose their faith."

Basic Information
    Name: 半蔵, Hanzō
    Nickname: Hanzō of the Salamander
    Clan: None
    Looks:

Personality:
    Hanzō was a very security-conscious individual, trusting no one. He was guarded twenty-four hours a day, and did not allow anyone in his presence, even children, without being thoroughly searched. He cared greatly on his position as village leader, and dealt with threats harshly. This obsession with security deluded Hanzō into thinking of preserving the great skills he has amassed, when instead it caused his skills to deteriorate due to lack of practice.
    Although he viewed the Five Great Countries as his enemies, he was still willing to ally with foreign nations, even those who had caused him great harm, in order to remain in power. He was also willing to betray people without remorse, leading the Ame Orphans and their team into a trap, then attempting to have them all mercilessly killed.

A long time ago during his youth, Hanzō had once sought the ideals of "peace" and even attempted to achieve this belief through the unification of the Five Great Countries. However, after realising that such a method would only bring about perpetual war and thus, leave only death in its wake, he cast aside this conviction. Afterwards Hanzō became devoted solely to the preservation of the power he had previously amassed, growing arrogant of his own skills in the process and leaving him unaware that they had instead dulled considerably, due in part to the lack of refinement brought about through practice. Even when he was about to die, Hanzō still couldn't comprehend how someone he had once defeated, could have grown more powerful than himself.

A distinctive trait of Hanzō, however, was his belief in the faith of people. He believed that a strong faith would have survived the death of its owner, living on; faith, according to him, wasn't visible to the eyes, but could only be perceived through a fight. He had great respect for the ones with a strong faith, as seen when he spared the lives of many strong-willed opponents he defeated, demanding their names in order to call them heroes in spite of their defeat.

Village Info
    Village of Birth: Amegakure
    Village of Alliance: Amegakure

Rank/Chakra Info
    Ninja Rank: Genin
    Specialty: None
    Elements: Fire Release (Needs Training)
    Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
    _____
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
    _____
    (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
    _____
    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    _____
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
    _____
    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    _____
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info

History
    At some point during Hanzō's childhood, ablack salamander died in his village. Following its death, its poison sac was implanted into him in the hopes of creating a venomous ninja who himself was immune to toxins. This required him to wear a mask constantly, in order to protect others from his venom-laced breath. Sometime in his past Hanzō fought Mifune, whom he defeated in battle but whose life he spared, due to the samurai's strength and faith. He went as far as giving him the antidote to his poison, and then left. Despite claiming to think he had killed him, in the back of his mind, Hanzō knew Mifune was still alive.
    During the Second Shinobi World War, Hanzō fought some ofKonoha's forces, withJiraiya, Tsunade, andOrochimaru being the only ones to survive. As a reward to them for this accomplishment, he named them Konoha's Sannin and told them to refer to themselves as such in exchange for letting them live. He also engaged into battle with Chiyo numerous times, allowing her to create an antidote to his salamander'spoison.
    Years later during the Third Shinobi World War, when agroup of ninja began a quest to end war through unorthodox means within his country, Hanzō viewed them as a threat to his power and sought to get rid of them. He teamed up with Konoha's Root organisation to kill the group's leader, Yahiko. He lured Yahiko to a meeting where he forced Nagato, Yahiko's team-mate, to kill Yahiko in exchange for Konan's life.
    However, Yahiko committed suicide by impaling himself upon Nagato's kunai to spare his friend the anguish and burden of killing him himself. Nagato slaughtered Hanzō's forces in retribution along with the shinobi of Root who had come to aid Hanzō. After a brief skirmish with Nagato, Hanzō fled the scene realising that he could not deal with Nagato when he was so enraged and thus fled.
    Nagato, under the alias of "Pain", would later begin a civil war within Amegakure.

Other

Poison
    As a child, Hanzō implanted the venom sac from a black salamander, which resided within his village, into his own body upon its death, leaving an identifiable scar on the left-side of his abdomen. This procedure conferred to him the poison-related abilities of the creature, amongst which were an enhanced resistance to poison and the alteration of his body chemistry so that he too became toxic, so much so that even his breath would intoxicate those in the immediate vicinity. This poison was deadly, causing victims to experience excruciating pain until they succumbed to numbness, where these effects would then progress to complete paralysis and ultimately death within a period of two days from inhalation. To preserve the safety of others, Hanzō always breathed using a respirator and carried a small vial of antidote about his person, although even immediate ingestion of this did not guarantee survival. The fear that this very implantation produced, earned him the epithet of "Hanzō of the Salamander".
    Fighting without his mask granted Hanzō a great advantage over his enemies, but also bore a considerable risk for himself. If the venom sac were ever ruptured after receiving a direct wound, the resultant poisonous cloud released as the toxin vaporised would immobilise him for several seconds, presenting a significant opening for his foe in spite of the venom still remaining non-fatal to Hanzō. The mask completely alleviated this risk and so he resolved to remove it only when pitted against weaker enemies that he could defeat without consequence, while keeping it on when in the presence of stronger opponents who could have exploited such a weakness.

Kusarigamajustu
    Since his youth, Hanzō has wielded a kusarigama with great skill, being able to match and even surpass various dangerous opponents seemingly through the use of just this weapon alone, including the likes of the now reputed Mifune. Unusually, he tended to deliver brutal strikes by swinging the sickle with the chain, rather than simply employing the weighted end, which is generally considered to be the most effective manner. The weapon's blade was coated in Hanzō's deadly poison, making a single blow enough to successfully dispatch enemies.
    Due to Hanzō's growing preoccupation with the preservation of his own security, when he was nearing the latter stages of his life, his skills with the weapon had dulled considerably.

Pictures:
    Hanzō with his summon Ibuse

Hanzō and Mifune's battle in the past

Hanzō names the Sannin

Pain approaches Hanzō

Hanzō is defeated by Mifune

Hanzō commits seppuku

Theme Song and Background Music:
    Nankou Furaku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODjVEwGXOQo

Battles
    Won: None
    Lost: None

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 08-28-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Re: Hanzō

Nice bio.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Fairly nice..

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Not too shabby.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "we are just ordinary
    people driven to revenge in
    the name of justice, but if
    revenge is called justice,
    then that justice breeds yet
    more revenge and becomes a
    chain of hatred"

it's awesome!
    really nice bio! +rep

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hanzo turned out to be fodder one slice ended him

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

>_> Decent Bio ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

You can't make any reference to when he was dead and brought back with Edo Tensei... History and personality can only be from when he was alive, don't mention anything after he died...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    You can't make any reference to when he was dead and brought back with Edo Tensei... History and personality can only be from when he was alive, don't mention anything after he died...
    Thank you very much, I didn't know that. I editet it.
    + Thank you everybody for good comments.

Last edited by Thoth; 08-28-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

str8 bio !

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoezoe View Post
    str8 bio !
    Thank you

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Nice bio, but don't you need med training to use poison?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

I'm not very sure you can have any specialties before you have even recieved trainings. Also, I believe poison is medical-related and you might not be able to use that until a certain rank(as I know Hanzo has a posion gland) or if you don't have medical training recieved beforehand, might be wrong on the second part though.

Well, it's an overall nice biography for a first timer so rather than that... good luck and have fun with it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post
    Nice bio, but don't you need med training to use poison?
    Should I change that? Cause I meant it's Hanzō's specialt,y

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

I'm pretty sure Hanzo can use some poison-related techs o_o
    It IS his specialty, after all o_o