Finishing Tai with Symbiote.

-waits for him-

Last jutsu performed.

(Raijin) - Zeus
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Re: Finishing Tai with Symbiote.

Most of the jutsus on B-Rank are KG-related, so we'll avoid them.

Channel chakra into your legs and charge at full speed towards my clone, then perform a powerful spinning back kick on it. Remember to keep chakra channeled into your legs.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

I begin by channeling chakra into my legs.Once gathered I sprint at my clone gathering momentum. Once I reach max speed I leap into the air twisting my waist and swinging my right leg round hitting your clone on his torso, I maintain the chakra in my right leg, until the clone poofs.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Good, descriptive.

You learned:

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

The next one is more useful, and fun.

Take out a kunai or sword and start infusing chakra into it. Mold the chakra into a blade-shape, this will augument the cutting power of your current weapon. Depending on how much chakra you channel in the blade itself, you can modify it's length.

After you have created the chakra blade, slash at my clone 18 times.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

I like fun

I begin by taking my sword out and hold it firmly in both my hands. I channel a large amount of chakra into the blade of the sword giving it a blue glow due to the high density levels of the chakra. I run at your clone with a burst of speed, as I near him I bring the sword up with my left hand slicing his torso in a upwards motion, and following it throw by bringing the sword back down on his torso creating a 'X' slash.
    I repeat the moves 17 times till I end it with a thrust at his gut.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Good, you learned:

(Hien) - Flying Swallow
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (C rank or below). The user slashes then in a fury of punches of a 18 hit combo.

The next one is comprised of three Dynamic Entries. First, Dynamic Entry my clone from the front, the at full speed get behind it and use dynamic entry again, propelling it in the air. From there, Dynamic Entry it again at full force and speed.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

I begin by channeling chakra to my feet and running full speed at your clone. As I near the clone I leap into the air and extend my right leg out kicking the clones face. As soon as I hit the clone, I run full speed behind him and jump into the air extending my left leg out kicking his chin sending him into the air. As he's propelled into the sky I follow through and give him a final dynamic entry at full speed causing him to poof.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

(Toripuru Dainamikku Entorii) -Triple Dynamic Entry

Dynamic Entry in my clone's face, then move at high speeds behind it, Dynamic Entry it again, then Dynamic Entry it again whilst in the air.

(Senkō Jūjiki) -Flash Cross Sever

Take these chakra blades, and punch my clone in the face a few times, then, on a similar basis as Hien, infuse chakra into them, creating two long chakra blades, and slash at my clone in cross(x) shape.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Didn't we do -Triple Dynamic Entry ?

(Senkō Jūjiki) -Flash Cross Sever

I begin by taking a firm grip on the blades one in each hand. I sprint to your clone at full speed, once i reach him I bring my rigs hand up and ejecting it punching him in his face, I then swing my left hand round punching him on his right side of his cheek. I then deliver a fury of quick blows to the center of his face. As soon as my last punch hits I channel my chakra into the blades of the sword creating a visible concentrated glow on the blades extending its length in size. When ready I bring both arms up holding the swords in the air and bringing both down cutting him in a x motion.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Jump into the air, channeling chakra into your leg, and then deliver a drop kick strong enough to send a ***** flyin'.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

This one is pretty much self explanatory, I won't bother explaining it because it is long, and it would be a waste of time just copy/pasting.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

So when you opponent tries to attack, raise your knee and use your elbow to catch his attacking limb.

(Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Another self-explanatory one.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick

I begin by channeling chakra to both my legs that grants me the ability of a burst of speed. As I reach the ***** still with chakra at my legs, I jump into the air and bring my left leg down crashing down onto the ***** sending him flying.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky

I begin by channeling chakra to my legs and running at your clone with speed. As I reach the clone, I bring my left leg up in time that I build up momentum delivering more of an impact than stopping and kicking him. I follow by spinning and bringing my right leg up kicking the clone on his chest. As my leg leaves his chest, I follow up by punching the clone repeatably with both fist delivering a fury of punches, my left hand then punches the clone on its chin sending him into the air. As he's airborne I leap up after him and spinning my whole body while sticking my right leg out which hits him bringing him down to the ground.
    *Poses like a *****

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method

I begin by getting into a defensive stance waiting for the incoming attack from your clone.
    As your clone attempts to kick my waist, I quickly raise up my right knee and drive my right elbow into the clones leg with my knee coming up at the same time trapping his leg in my vice. The amount of force shatters the clones leg causing him to poof.

(Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter

I begin by punching the clone with my left hand landing on his jaw and a second that sends him into the air.As he's still in mid air, I leap up after him fixing my position over him then delivering another punch that sends him back down. As Im still in mid air, I throw a large shuriken from above that disables his movements. As he's disabled I deliver several punches that land on him like a drill, drilling his body into the ground.