152 11.81%

152 11.81%

665 51.67%
Page 38 of 64 « First ... 2834353637383940414248 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

May be this chapter was a genjutsu on Kakshi, Guy and Naruto.. That Hokage monument mistake might be deliberate, and Kakashi might figure out they are under genjutsu based on that mistake..

Status
    This user has no status.

Tobi is Obito... when I first read it I was in shock..

I genuinely believe Konohamaru is going to be a villain in the next series of Naruto.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i get it now, why obito gave kakashi his eye.

next chapter would also be awesome. Kishi might show us who found obito, nurtured him and taught him the secrets of the clan.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

How can he be tobi?? When he attacked the leaf village kakashi was still just a kid...?:shrug:

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

People have been saying Tobi is Obito for at least SEVERAL YEARS! Everyone denied it because it would be WAY TOO OBVIOUS. A sharingan on just the right eye? And Obito had his right side crushed.

AND KISHI FREAKIN' GOES THROUGH WITH IT!

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Everyone's posts reminds me of Final Fantasy 7. Zack passes on his hopes and dreams to Cloud. Cloud then is all messed up in the head.

I suppose it's possible it was Madara in the beginning and taught Obito throughout the years, passing on his hopes and dream to him. Therefore, messing him all up in the head.

^^

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Interesting, very anxious to see next week's chapter.

And hopefully the weak-minded will be weeded out with this chapter.

Awesomesauce :D
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Should I have a status?

! Nice

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Obito is not the same tobi who fought with Minato. There where few other faces behind the mask....
    Still to discover some more faces of uchiha. Remember Kyubi said its madara who controlled him during the attack of konoha. So it was madara really & after he handed the Masked man character to Obito...just wait & Njoy folks...

Last edited by LuvNarutoSeries; 08-30-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Why can't you guys get over the fact that it can 80+% its Obito just because his age ? he was 15 turning 16 when he attacked the village actually he was one year older then kakashi it said so he is 16 when he attacked the village and as we all know 15+ up kids kick ass in the naruto world Look at Sasuke for exp: In the time skip Naruto runs into sasuke and only with his lv3 S not even Ms yet or EMS he was able to enter Naruto's mind and even the Fox said a Power and Eyes more evil then mine you remind me of Madara right before Sasuke rips the 9 tails bubble form apart he says like if I know who that is. To make the long story short Sasuke was 16 when he got a praise from the 9 tails and that wasnt even sasuke in his Prime .. He obviously been through some upgrades in the matter of months so Why cant Obito in a matter of two years

Heres That clip Of Sasuke and the 9 tails

Type on youtube "Naruto Shippuden The meeting of sasuke"

P.s excuse my grammar and stuff was typing face and its 12:40 Am over here So YAY!!! :ice::D:ice:

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Hello,

I just wanted to point out that in the naruto shipuuden it seemed like 'tobi' has 2 (or more) personalities . At first he was this goofy character with a silly voice and all of a sudden he was really serious and even his voice changed. Multiple personalities?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

This chapter, bro...

OMFG, I've always speculated that Tobi was Obito because it didn't make sense for him to be Madara, nonetheless; the chapter really made my heart drop. The way the flashback led into the present was magical. Kakashi's face housed so many emotions and to see Gai with same facial expression really had me flipping out. A very very emotional chapter.

In reference to all those who have exceeded maximum butt hurt about Tobi being Obito: It was always obvious, so why are you mad?

When Obito apparently died, his right face(along with his body) was scarred by the rock that fell on him. When he fought Konan, half of his mask was broken, in which, half of his face was revealed to be also scarred. Obito gave Kakashi his left Sharingan which is why Obito wore a mask that hid the hole where his eye should be (it was only once Obito obtained the Rinningan that it was deem necessary to wear a two eyed mask that revealed both eyes because he was missing the eye he gave to Kakashi). The Sharingan that Obito possess has teleportation properties just as Kakashi's (no coincidence). When Obito was young, he wanted the world to be peaceful, now he is trying to make the world peaceful through illusions.

To those who mention plot holes: the damn series isn't finished! Let's wait for more intel before we start no scoping Kashimoto. The next chapter will more than likely explain the hidden details. Let's not forget that this is a fictional story and that if Obito really did control Kage's and demon's at a young age, that's not too farfetched for a manga about ninjas raging war in broad daylight. For all you guys know, Obito could be being controled by another Uchiha. Stop crying babies, you will get your formula milk next chapter, if not later.

Last edited by Muten Geno; 08-30-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Khisi, u gt some ****ing explaining 2 do

Status
    Aug 2012
    waitng for fairytail to come
    out again >.<

still cant belive tobi is obito

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

You all look pretty stupid now

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

The most here forget one important thing! We have to wait what happens about Orochimaru and his explanation of all things to Sasuke!

Orochimaru is highly involved in this whole plot about Madara, Obito, Zetsu. He is the One who knows why and how Madara planned this whole Tsuki no Me thing. Obito wouldn´t reveal anything to us and Kishi let us wait some more time, maybe 5 or 6 Chapters, so we could battle about it long more time and thats it what Kishi will reach :D Everyone thought that he knows something and finally no one knows something, it´s all open now! Oh god i love this manga :D

And Tobi is finally Obito and my Explanation about that, go ten sites back and read :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

hahaha there are so many claiming that the masked man who fought minato is not tobi? How come it is madara? Madara didn't have a technique that like of space-time ninjutsu. . . It is very clear that it was also tobi who fought minato way back to the birth of naruto.hahaha and now seeing him as obito. . . I think kishi didn't got an alzeimers here, i think its you who got alzeimers here that says kishi got alzeimers.hahaha i think only the 4th hokage and the eyes of obito(the other one in kakashi) knows the space-time ninjutsu. Oh ive forgot the 2nd hokage also knows the space-time ninjutsu i dont know which chapter it is but the 4th hokage says it maybe. . . It is possible that tobi is obito, way back the time in kannabi bridge to the time minato fought tobi. The time between that incident was 3 or 4 years maybe, and it is enough for obito to grown stronger with the help of white zetzu alongside maybe with the help of orochimaru also, for the question where he got his right sharinggan which is shown when tobi fights konan maybe orochimaru planted it. Remember that orochimaru also planted the eyes in danzo's arms and the eyes of shisui and also the dna of the first hokage. With these operation of orichimaru to danzo it is look like also for obito. I further conclude that orichimaru has a participation on what tobi or obito he was now. . . it just like also that how sasuke betrayed orochimaru, maybe orochimaru is interested of his body, cause eversince orichimaru is interested of uchiha's body, thats why, maybe obito betrayed orochimaru also. . .

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

don't like the chapter....

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by olim1017 View Post
    hahaha there are so many claiming that the masked man who fought minato is not tobi? How come it is madara? Madara didn't have a technique that like of space-time ninjutsu. . . It is very clear that it was also tobi who fought minato way back to the birth of naruto.
    And Obito doesn´t have a Kyuubi Kuchiyose Jutsu, because otherwise he could summon the Kyuubi und don´t have to fight Naruto!
    i think that Madara changed the eye with Obito and fought the fourth with Obitos S/T Jutsu!

Status
    This user has no status.

This chapter left me no impression. My reaction was: ok. Normally I am going crazy after these big revelations, but I think he should have given a small part of the backgroundstory. Just to clarify some things.