Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

Kishi has a LOT to explain!

Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally don't mind Tobi being Obito. There are definitely plot holes but I'm sure kishi will explain in the next few chapters. Looking forward to seeing oro, sasuke, and the person who knows everything.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh

Sorry, but I gave this chapter a 1. It only got the one bc the mask finally came off. There is no way Obito could do all of the things Tobi is said to do, UNLESS THERE ARE MANY UCHIHA WHO ARE STILL ALIVE AND PASS THE MASK DOWN TO THE NEXT "TOBI" TO CARRY OUT THE UCHIHA WORLD TAKE OVER!!! Hey anything is possible and more pliable than Tobi being Obito the entire time.

I didnt really want to rate this chapter bc i think we will find out next week that this is a genjutsu or that only Obito's body is being used in conjunction with senju cells to help Tobi become "Whole". I think Tobi also wants Kakashi's eye so that he can fully obtain Obito's powers for some reason.

Hopefully we stay on this until all is cleared up and dont end up switched back to Kage battle or Orosuke

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe there really is more than one Tobi. Maybe obito's dad was Tobi before he was.. Who knows.. Can't wait for 600.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

could someone explain me why would be obito when the masked guy fought minato he was a grown person and why ?? what the reason to became a s criminal and why?? he has the same character of naruto ??? what made him become like that ??? but he looks so cool with that rinnegan and sharigan but naruto is going to kick his ass just watch

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Below the mountains behind the
    sky no limit so high but still
    managing to pay the Bill

Great chapter, Cant wait for next one:noc:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

If Tobi isn't Obito then Kishi wasted an entire chapter. The whole point is the shock factor.

By the way of course there are plot holes. It wouldn't be a twist if there weren't any plot holes. Thats the point of a twist. There has to be a lot to explain. Its the I am your father moment.

Tobi is Obito.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRIS1953 View Post
    Obviously there is a connection there, but has anyone else noticed just how much adult Obito looks like Zetsu?

Holysh*t bro they look so alike lol damn you KISHI!!! stop trolling us

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    If Tobi isn't Obito then Kishi wasted an entire chapter. The whole point is the shock factor.

By the way of course there are plot holes. It wouldn't be a twist if there weren't any plot holes. Thats the point of a twist. There has to be a lot to explain. Its the I am your father moment.

Tobi is Obito.
    definitely why would kishi waste a whole chapter to say its Obito than chap 600 its someone else. that would be so fckin stupid

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another thing after reading these past couple of chapters I'm actually siding with Obito. He not an evil person just wants to stop the wars and losing the people he loves like Rin . He should be mad at Kakashi, he didn't keep any of the promises he made. GO TOBI!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRIS1953 View Post
    Obviously there is a connection there, but has anyone else noticed just how much adult Obito looks like Zetsu?

really!
    its great:D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope, that the 600'ds chapter will be special

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

about time they reveled his identity. waited so long 0_0 :faust::faust:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by tchris View Post
    could someone explain me why would be obito when the masked guy fought minato he was a grown person and why ?? what the reason to became a s criminal and why?? he has the same character of naruto ??? what made him become like that ??? but he looks so cool with that rinnegan and sharigan but naruto is going to kick his ass just watch
    He could've easily had a growth spurt, like Naruto did before Part II. Either that, or Madara was still alive during that time and wore a mask to hide who he was. As for the rest, that's stuff Kishi's gonna have to make known next week:D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Allow me to personally apologize to all the people that got scolded for believein it to be Obito.
    Reasons i didn't think it was obito:
    1. Plotholes
    2. Timeline
    3. Lack of motive
    4. Known troll
    5. Too obvious

I'll check the news for mass suicides and riots in Japan now. But if you think about it...Obito is such a surprise BECAUSE....it was so pushed that most of us EXPECTED it to not be him. Then when it was proven, it was a double subversion of a twist, getting us from behind. Kishi, you sly dog. Now there's still the chance that it really is just Obito's body, and it's being controlled by someone else, but here is what I think happened (Wiki helped me formulate this):

Madara fights Hashirama. Loses. Lives, barely, but has DNA. Goes into hiding and cultivates Hashi clone which helps spawn Zetsu. Plus he extends his own life. Begins collecting sharingan in secret. Develops Rinnegan and gives it to Nagato, an Uzumaki. Also helps Yahiko form Akatsuki. Replaces his eyes with sharingan and midwipes him from their memory. Goes on to control Mizukage and make Bloody Mist.(explains timeline) Meanwhile, Zetsu is watching Minato for a chance at his wife to get back Kyubi. Watches Obito fall. Zetsu saves him and Madara takes interest. Madara begins training him in the ways of the sharingan, about the Uchiha and history. Sparks hate in Obito. (motive) Together, they form the alias "Tobi" and take turns at it. (explains hair). Madara tells Obito how to summon Bijuu and tells him to retrieve 9 Tails. obito fails, and comes back, where Zetsu fixes him up again (explains white goop). Madara helps Itachi exterminate Uchiha. Madara dies (perhaps he let Obito kill him). Obito takes his knowledge and uses it to convince everyone he's Madara. and the rest is history. The only thing NOT explainable is how he said he awakened Rinnegan shortly before his death. But i think for the most part this is how it went down. Tobi was never just 1 person. Oh, btw, i didn't read the entire thread, so if this is similar to someone elses theory, great minds think alike.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

today i read back from Chapter 450 till 599 to find some hints! Chapter 593 reveals the most things that could lead tomore Predictions!!

My Prediction:

Chapter 600 takes over to Sasuke and Orochimaru and there begins the whole Explaining. I think Orochimaru somehow revives through Edo Tensei the Sons of the So6P or the Sage himself or maybe some old Uchiha or Senju that lived before Madaras Age?!
    I think that could be the only Persons who know all what happened....and Orochimaru knows too!
    Read Chapter 593 exactly and add your Knowledge about the whole Manga!
    And there is a Proof too, that Orochimaru and Tobi worked somehow together, so Obito could have all his Knowledge from Orochimaru???!!!! :noc:
    Tobi and Orochimaru used together Sasuke Uchiha for her Plans, thats Fact!!!
    Maybe Obito was really found and healed by Orochimaru with Cells from Madara/Zetsu???
    And Zetsu is one of Oro´s crank Projects with the First´s DNA like Tensou/Yamato?

Madara said "it´s his doing!", i think he dont mean Izuna or Tobi or Zetsu, he means Orochimaru!!!!!!! :D

We see in the next Chapters many backflashes about the Sage, his Sons, Senju and Uchiha and the Founding of Konoha!!!

Last edited by Electec; 08-30-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st Tobi(guy who fought Minato)= Madara
    Obito= 2nd Tobi(Tobi now)
    Obito's body has Zetsu infused in it

For the last time That's how it is hahaha

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Tbh, Naruto is only an Uzumaki.. There's no confirmation to him being part Senju. That's only Tsunade.
    And word... -__________- Obito was a fodder ninja. Even up to his death.
    I would bet the house on Naruto being also Senju(which going to burn Sasuke up) it's so obvious. Watch Minato end up being the son of the second Hokage or some other Senju, that why Minato can do the same time space transportation jutsu as the second Hokage(Senju clan unlike Uchiha clan don't take Senju as their name). Naruto is go to end up being the perfect power up, Senju + Uzumaki + sage mode + all the tail beasts or 10 tail beast and than he going to have the rinnigan or something above it without transplanting eye's, because he is the 6 Path, but still a dumbass ninja, that need help or a blue print against opponents(Kishi is becoming predictable).

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-31-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i bet zetsu prob took obito and turned him evil AKDAKDDKD

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why cant people seem to accept the fact that tobi is obito? I mean there is still alot we dont know a good theory is that there are more then one tobi like the one who fought minato i mean obviously it couldnt have been obito at the time, and i dont see a problem with obito being tobi kishi gave out way i mean way to many clues, but people wouldnt accept the fact that it was tobi as long as he has a great explanation i'll be satisfied, so people stop comlaining and wait until everythings been explained, anyways 5/5 good chapter cant wait for next.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The "Human" who knows everything is the one controlling Obito i bet. And we will be seeing him when sasuke and orochimaru go to him thats for sure, becasue we all know it does not make sense for Obito to have so much hatred against Konoha and have so much knowledege on the Konoha past and the kyubi. Im pretty sure the "Human" who knows everything is the next person who we will have to guess who it is just like when everyone was guessing who tobi is. So who is this "Human" who knows everything, according to sasuke and orochimaru

Last edited by yoyoyome; 08-31-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    I would bet the house on Naruto being also Senju(which going to burn Sasuke up) it's so obvious. Watch Minato end up being the son of the second Hokage or some other Senju, that why Minato can do the same time space transportation jutsu as the second Hokage(Senju clan unlike Uchiha clan don't take Senju as their name). Naruto is go to end up being the perfect power up, Senju + Uzumaki + sage mode + all the tail beasts or 10 tail beast and than he going to have the rinnigan or something above it without transplanting eye's, because he is the 6 Path, but still a dumbass ninja, that need help or a blue print against opponents(Kishi is becoming predictable).
    Just because you have the same Jutsu means nothing. Until it's revealed,
    he's just a Nimakaze & Uzumaki. I REALLY doubt Kishi will do something as stupid as giving Naruto the Rinnegan, it's unneeded >.<

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very sad indeed. I really liked Obito I even feel like siding with him I just hope he gets a happy ending lol. I really can't wait to see the explanations for him turning evil? This will be interesting.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito was found and fixed up by zetzu. you can see in the last frame obitos right arm with zetzu goo keeping it together. Zetzu basically did the same to obito that future tobi/obito did to sasuke to turn him against the leaf. telling obito madaras plan because zetzu was probably created by madara himself and was the one to carry on his "will". so zetzu being the body collector he is transplanted rinnegan eyes in an uzumaki for the meantime and finding an uchiha subordinate to use them later. zetzu tells madaras story to obito and he goes along with it indebted to zetzu. now things get crazy... zetzu convinces obito to kill the one closest to him to unlock ms. this is all pre minato battle. obito finds rin and kills her. unlocks ms and goes crazy creating an alter ego tobi

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KobayashiShane View Post
    I personally don't mind Tobi being Obito. There are definitely plot holes but I'm sure kishi will explain in the next few chapters. Looking forward to seeing oro, sasuke, and the person who knows everything.
    Goodness, Thank You!!! I feel exactly the same way, im totally excited to see how this turns out, how it affects Kakashi emotionally, and whether rin has something to do with it all. Im not at all upset that it turned out to be obito after all!!