View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
1287. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    236 18.34%
  • 2

    82 6.37%
  • 3

    152 11.81%
  • 4

    152 11.81%
  • 5

    665 51.67%
Page 41 of 51 « First ... 31373839404142434445 ... Last»
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1270
  1. #1001
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Predictions and 599 Discussions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    No he thinks its absurd that tobi is obito...So basically tobi goes from sucking to being the second most powerful person in the manga...But the most absurd thing of all is that he can take on the Yellow flash after one year of training and not only that, but after one year he goes from being a nice guy to taking the nine tail killing a bunch of people and killing his masters wife and threatening a baby....i mean common i think a little bit more then 1 year and a half have to pass for someone who gives his eye to his friend and become the most eveil guy in the manga

    to me its absurd. unless the got molested by the 4th hockage i dont see how a normal guy can become that
    If you've never lost a loved one then you wouldn't understand. Also I think people are forgetting about one key player that we know very little about, Zetsu. Where does he fit in all of this? I believe he's the real mastermind behind the survival, and transformation of Obito. Also we don't really know the time frame between Obitos accident and assumed death and the attack on the village. The way to come up with the answer is simple mathematics the formula goes like this:
    Kakashi became a Jounin at age 13 so we can assume that Obito too was 13; the kyuubi attacked the village at naruto's birth giving you a time base of events; now subtract the age of Kakashi now by 16 years, when you come to the answer just subtract it from 13 and you get the answer.
     
         

  2. #1002
    Academy Student
    Status
    nan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    next chapter would most likely be oro and sasuke revealing the secrets of obito...
     
         

  3. #1003
    Academy Student UchiaShinigami's Avatar
    Status
    UchiaShinigami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Predictions and 599 Discussions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    If you've never lost a loved one then you wouldn't understand. Also I think people are forgetting about one key player that we know very little about, Zetsu. Where does he fit in all of this? I believe he's the real mastermind behind the survival, and transformation of Obito. Also we don't really know the time frame between Obitos accident and assumed death and the attack on the village. The way to come up with the answer is simple mathematics the formula goes like this:
    Kakashi became a Jounin at age 13 so we can assume that Obito too was 13; the kyuubi attacked the village at naruto's birth giving you a time base of events; now subtract the age of Kakashi now by 16 years, when you come to the answer just subtract it from 13 and you get the answer.
    Exactly
     
         

  4. #1004
    Academy Student
    Status
    nan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    he maybe the bad obito from the other dimension (who did not die)???like sakura in the filler chap..just a guess
     
         

  5. #1005
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Must I say why this is so wrong? *sigh* he was clearly not crushed by a tree, saying he killed madara is an extreme stretch of what i think could possibly happen. Zetu will have a big role, but i think he is more of a henchmen of madara given to obito when he assumed the role of tobi, because int the tobi/zetsu relationship, Tobi is undoubtably the boss.
    Obito is not the boss, he's the face of the REAL boss, kinda like the president of the U.S not being the true most powerful man but a figure head for the sit of power. Zetsu is the real boss, Obito is just being lead to believe he's the boss. I think Zetsu may have placed false memories in the mind of Obito somehow, but I have no evidence to support this claim, but mark my words, Zetsu is the one who knows EVERYTHING, that's who Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to find and Kishi might reveal the truth in that plot thread, remember Naruto is full of plot twist; At one point we thought Pein was the boss only to be mind ****ed by the fact that Obito was his superior, somehow Zetsu has been left out of the red herring writer scheme to bring less suspicion and attention off of him, there is a reason for this, let's just wait to be mind ****ed again by the brilliance of an author's work unfolding before our eyes.
     
         

  6. #1006
    Academy Student
    Status
    zedrix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Remember what konan taught us, he can only stay within the dimension for a max of six minutes. however the time cannot freeze real world time, because then his travel through it would be instantaneous instead of delayed. Take a look at my theory narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=235550. It is kinda similar to this but it goes into detail on how it happens, or at least how I'm sure that it does bend time.
    Torune and Fū stayed in the dimension after the Five Kage Summit until the start of Fourth Shinobi War. Konan could just speculate the time something could stay in the dimension.

    Another Theory:

    If the other dimension don't freezes the real time, it could be relatively slow compared to the real time. Tobi could also have the ability to manipulate/control time in the other dimension.

    I believe these are plausible theories that Kishi could use to bail out "Tobi is Obito."

    I still haven't dug up an evidence of Tobi being in an even before the Third Shinobi War. As of now, I can see Kishi bailing out with theory of relativity.
     
         

  7. #1007
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Torune and Fū stayed in the dimension after the Five Kage Summit until the start of Fourth Shinobi War. Konan could just speculate the time something could stay in the dimension.

    Another Theory:

    If the other dimension don't freezes the real time, it could be relatively slow compared to the real time. Tobi could also have the ability to manipulate/control time in the other dimension.

    I believe these are plausible theories that Kishi could use to bail out "Tobi is Obito."

    I still haven't dug up an evidence of Tobi being in an even before the Third Shinobi War. As of now, I can see Kishi bailing out with theory of relativity.
    We have already been told that the way kamui is used in terms of separate objects is different than how it is used with himself. If he could use the jutsu over a sustained period of time, he would not need izanagi. Actually in the other dimension time moves faster, as i proved in the link.
     
         

  8. #1008
    Member schenka's Avatar
    Status
    schenka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a desert land
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    To all of those who have always suspected Tobi is Obito, and their response: *Extreme victory pose* :scorps:

    However, as we are familiar with Kishi and his phenomenal trolling abilities...

    But for now I am going to say yes, it is him, and am glad that he is who I have always thought him to be; but am extremely interested (as like everyone else is) what got him to the point he is at now...mmmm
     
         

  9. #1009
    Member rohanghige's Avatar
    Status
    rohanghige is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by fasi Rock View Post
    100% right
    ... i was thinking same thing but i want to add some more...
    madara was yes killed by someone ? but who.?
    yes its obvious that he must be powerfull enough to beat (madara with rinnegun) and also got hold of his rinnegun ...( as he said konan that he was the 1 who gave rinnegun to nagato)
    so the only precise guess goes to elder son of SO6P....
    yep he is the one.. he was using some kind of jutsu like orochimaru to transfer in someone's body specialy Uchiha having a best sharingun. thats how he surived till today...
    he is making sasuke stronger be cause he want to take control of his body ... remember he said to naruto that he will force sasuke to fight him and revive the past as elder vs younger, madara vs hashirama, and now sasuke vs naruto...
    one thing more about edo madara when he resurctd, said that something is not going according to plan and mensioned someone unkonwn....
    and also when nagato used rinne rebirth for leaf village than in responce tobi said that this jutsu should have used for my sake....
    so from all this and what chris said its obivious that tobi is not obito.... but elder son of SO6P using obito body enhanced with hashirama's cells, could be precise guess.
    and friends sorry for bad english ....
    I agree with both of you..

    1. After killing madara, son of SOP had his rinnegan, but he wasn't able to use it. thats why he gave those to nagato to see is there any hope to transfer that powers to someone transplanted them.
    2. He was waiting since that time to get chance to behold kuruma, but he has no idea how to control kuruma...
    He finds out obito dieing out under a big rock with somewhat crushed eye. Then he has plan in his mind.. what if I just transfer myself in his body and aquire sharingan.. ya thats right... Then he goes into obito's body repairs some body parts with help of Zetsu ... and Tobi is born...
    Ya then with his knowledge he plans to get kuruma at time of Naruto's birth. Just fights with Minato... But he had lost some of his body parts again... needs servicing... hence backs off..
    3. After some days of planning he enters Akatsuki... and does his bad evil plans... After declaration of war, he needs some new body parts. As those parts such as eyes are available after Pain's death , he wants those back. Takes from Konan and yo... he has got his eyes back...

    Just rocking Tobi....

    Whats up ? any plot-holes please comment.....:D
     
         

  10. #1010
    Academy Student mygadek's Avatar
    Status
    mygadek is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    hahaha...nobody's perfect. It's obito who's fooling all the fans. All prediction that has been made...nahhhhhhh
     
         

  11. #1011
    Academy Student mygadek's Avatar
    Status
    mygadek is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mygadek View Post
    hahaha...nobody's perfect. It's obito who's fooling all the fans. All prediction that has been made...nahhhhhhh
    but what is Chris Keller said, may be possible...
     
         

  12. #1012
    Academy Student
    Status
    zedrix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    We have already been told that the way kamui is used in terms of separate objects is different than how it is used with himself. If he could use the jutsu over a sustained period of time, he would not need izanagi. Actually in the other dimension time moves faster, as i proved in the link.
    I'm just saying there's nothing definite as of this time. Because Tobi didn't stay in the other dimension, doesn't mean he can't. I'm just assuming Kishi would use the theory as an excuse to bail out how Obito develop in a short period of time.
     
         

  13. #1013
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mayhemfest08 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    I do not know if i am missing something, but can someone please explain to me why "Tobi" has two Sharringon eyes in the chapter 510 "a shocking forbidden technique" pg. 8. If he is Obito then he shouldn't have that eye right??
     
         

  14. #1014
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Just because you have the same Jutsu means nothing. Until it's revealed,
    he's just a Nimakaze & Uzumaki. I REALLY doubt Kishi will do something as stupid as giving Naruto the Rinnegan, it's unneeded >.<
    So explain to me why haven't any other great ninja or Hokage, been able to do(other than Minato) the second Hokage time space transportation technique. It's one of the best jutsu, that seem to only be a sign written on a piece of paper. Why because it's something special about the second & fourth Hokage and that is they are both senju and the fourth Hokage is the second Hokage son( I think that every Hokage so far was a Senju, that one of the reason why the Uchiha started hating the village). Also Kishi love giving Naruto more power up's, to become overpowerful, instead of smart's to beat his opponents and get closer to becoming the 6 path.
     
         

  15. #1015
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    So explain to me why haven't any other great ninja or Hokage, been able to do(other than Minato) the second Hokage time space transportation technique. It's one of the best jutsu, that seem to only be a sign written on a piece of paper. Why because it's something special about the second & fourth Hokage and that is they are both senju and the fourth Hokage is the second Hokage son( I think that every Hokage so far was a Senju, that one of the reason why the Uchiha started hating the village). Also Kishi love giving Naruto more power up's, to become overpowerful, instead of smart's to beat his opponents and get closer to becoming the 6 path.
    Still wouldn't make sense...... If the 2nd was the father of the 4th he would've taken on the Senju last name.... He's not a special case like Naruto where he HAD to take on his mother's last name. & as I remember secret, forbidden Jutsu were written into scrolls. If I use your logic then I could say that Orochimaru was the 2nd Hokage's son because he took Edo Tensei.. (we all know Orochimaru's parents died of unknown means but I'm just saying) Makes no sense, it's already been established that the Uzumaki are distant relatives of the Senju so there's already a trace element of the Senju blood in Naruto through Kushina. & Naruto's power-ups are due to the power of Kurama.


    Edit: As I remember, the three ninja who were the 3rd & 4th's bodyguards learned the S/T Jutsu as well. So your argument is pretty invalid.
     
         
    Last edited by Koha; 08-31-2012 at 06:19 AM.

  16. #1016
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Torune and Fū stayed in the dimension after the Five Kage Summit until the start of Fourth Shinobi War. Konan could just speculate the time something could stay in the dimension.

    Another Theory:

    If the other dimension don't freezes the real time, it could be relatively slow compared to the real time. Tobi could also have the ability to manipulate/control time in the other dimension.

    I believe these are plausible theories that Kishi could use to bail out "Tobi is Obito."

    I still haven't dug up an evidence of Tobi being in an even before the Third Shinobi War. As of now, I can see Kishi bailing out with theory of relativity.
    Konan said Tobi Obito can't pass threw object longer than 5 minutes and need to make his body solid first before he can transport anywhere. This meaning after 5 minutes he will be caught up in her 10 minutes explosion and if he try to transport anywhere, Tobi will have to get caught up in the explosion or transport the paper bomb with him and blow up in the other dimension, that why he had to use Izangi or he was a done deal. That why if Tobi Obito had his other eye, that Kakashi have he would have been able to perform the other abilitie of Kamui to transport all the paper bombs to the other dimension(that why I don't understand why Tobi Obito never was man enough to get his other eye from Kakashi, this scare bunny is a fraud of a villian).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 08-31-2012 at 06:41 AM.

  17. #1017
    Academy Student Konin's Avatar
    Status
    Konin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    To all of you saying that getting from chunin level to kage level is impossible, reconsider your answer. Sasuke went from being toyed by Lee to Kage level in 2.5 years.
     
         

  18. #1018
    Academy Student
    Status
    Torch068 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chaggo View Post
    like someone said before, there was a few years gap between obito's death and minato vs tobi

    obito was crushed with a ****ing boulder !! yet his body seems to be pretty fine, he had to be healed in some way and i bet my socks hashirama's cells had somethin to do with it, accelerated growth could've been a side effect to this and being in a similar level than minato, given the fact that he was an uchiha (look at itachi) is not even that outrageous, specially if we can assume madara trained him for a few years
    The obvious answer: It's Zetsu.
     
         

  19. #1019
    Member bibspark's Avatar
    Status
    bibspark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    SORRY...... 1/5

    The worst ant-climax ever in NB
     
         

  20. #1020
    Academy Student
    Status
    trollinclip is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    We have already been told that the way kamui is used in terms of separate objects is different than how it is used with himself. If he could use the jutsu over a sustained period of time, he would not need izanagi. Actually in the other dimension time moves faster, as i proved in the link.
    That theory is flawed though as he does not fully pass into the other dimension but only the part of his body that is coming into contact with someone. It is lees of a space-time ninjutsu but more a phase jutsu where he removes parts to a parrallel. Note if it is parrallel it runs on the same lines/times as the dimension it comes from. Otherwise it cannot be parrallel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Konin View Post
    To all of you saying that getting from chunin level to kage level is impossible, reconsider your answer. Sasuke went from being toyed by Lee to Kage level in 2.5 years.
    What lol!!!!! He wasn't anywhere near kage level yet haha. Do you not remember him getting owned by the raikage lolol. That is way past 2.5 years when he fought him.
     
         

  21. #1021
    Member bibspark's Avatar
    Status
    bibspark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    TOBI can change himself just like white zetsu to the very last chakra.

    He fooled Minato, Kisame and everyone by changing himself to suit the situation.

    His hand melted off just like zetsu.
     
         

  22. #1022
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konin View Post
    To all of you saying that getting from chunin level to kage level is impossible, reconsider your answer. Sasuke went from being toyed by Lee to Kage level in 2.5 years.
    Yeah, but Obito did this in 13 months....

    Grew into a full grown adult at 14. 13 months after his death between him "dying" & Kurama's attack on Konoha

    Chakra went unrecognized even by his own teacher, 4th Hokage (Who wasn't Hokage just yet at the time) who was a Sensor ninja could not sense his own student's chakra?

    Here's the best one I hear from people: On his death day he activated the Sharingan for the first and last time, but due to the traumatic moment of being close to death he instantly mastered the first stage Sharingan AND unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan all in the same hour & used Kamui to save himself :D .... :sy:
     
         

  23. #1023
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konin View Post
    To all of you saying that getting from chunin level to kage level is impossible, reconsider your answer. Sasuke went from being toyed by Lee to Kage level in 2.5 years.
    Sasuke was the top chunin propect of his class, a genius ninja who after that short fight with Lee(who was a class ahead of Sasuke that Neiji was the top propect of and held back from taking the chunin exam for a year) copy his speed and taijutus since he already had the sharingan. Sasuke had Kakashi shock(a high level ninja) because how good he was at fighting, because he stop him from reading his book to block a attack and that he could already do fire jutsu(also had Orochmaru shock that he could do dragon flame jutsu as a kid).

    Obito is below average Uchiha and a scrub chunin who was already in a war before he open his sharingan stage one and had his butt kick twice by someone in his chunin class which Kakashi was top propect of. That the problem with everyone accepting him as the main villian because he wasn't that great of a Uchiha compare to other before and after him that we know about.

    Everyone knew in the village that Sasuke was going to be a great ninja(giving Naruto the underdog theme which really he is just a underachiever). Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Madara and Izuna was all genius as young kids and Sasuke will become (just like them) one of the best or best Uchiha ever. So comparing Sasuke to Obito is just stupid and disrespectable to Sasuke character(it would be less dumb to compare him to Naruto), who always was above average talented ninja for his age(I mean he had the sharingan and could use both his elements at age 12 and Naruto still don't even know what his other elements is now).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 08-31-2012 at 02:29 PM.

  24. #1024
    Amegakure is my home IskandarUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    IskandarUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    1,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    f logic, this is totally fictional, so anything can happen,,. just wait for the next chapter and stop complaining. Kishimoto planned this well.
     
         

  25. #1025
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IskandarUchiha View Post
    f logic, this is totally fictional, so anything can happen,,. just wait for the next chapter and stop complaining. Kishimoto planned this well.
    Just like Star Trek which is fictional but the science is base on fact's that could have a chance of happening. So remember this " just because something is fictional, don't give it a excuse to not make sense or just be plan bad, don't become a brain dead drone sheep and eat whatever crap Kishi serve up.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 08-31-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •