View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
1287. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    236 18.34%
  • 2

    82 6.37%
  • 3

    152 11.81%
  • 4

    152 11.81%
  • 5

    665 51.67%
Page 47 of 51 « First ... 37434445464748495051 Last»
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1270
  1. #1151
    Philosopher of Myth Vinnie's Avatar
    Status
    Vinnie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where Legend Fades to Myth
    Posts
    563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    there is so much conflicting evidence that it just hurts my brain.

    one major possibility is a Tobi predecessor that helped Obito heal and added Zetsu DNA into him giving Obito his ability to regenerate limbs with white goo, helped him master the sharingan giving him MS and Kamui, training him and eventually giving him one of Madara's sharingan as his other eye, which explains why the flame mask had only one eye. This predecessor was probably Izuna or Madara, which explains why Madara knew Nagato but not why when he was reincarnated with Edo tensei why he was a 30-45yo instead of an old man like Granny Chiyo was reincarnated as, Izuna makes more sense because Madara referred to someone very mysteriously about someone but he didn't refer to anything in particular, Not that boy, or that young man, or some other name. Allso if you look at the hair of the Flame masked Tobi it looks more like Izuna's than Madara's.
     
         

  2. #1152
    Member
    Status
    wonderer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OSIRIS1953 View Post
    Here's a thought. We haven't seen the gedo mezo in three issues, there has been no background beyond utter blackness. Did the statue stop it's transformation? Did it suddenly stop screaming and sit down quietly to watch the battle? Doubtful on both accounts. No one stopped the ten tails from being resurrected but it's suddenly absent.

    I contend that the infinite tsukuyomi has already begun. They have been trapped in it for at least three issues and Tobi may or may not be Obito. It would explain a lot of what is happening now. Sure with the infinite tsukuyomi there would be peace and control in the world. Doesn't mean the genjutsu itself has to be pleasant for the victim. To that Kakashi can attest. Again just a thought.

    No gedo mezo, no background scenery.... Simply suspicious to me.
    It hasnt been show because its currently inside that firewall tech that tobi made. I like to point out that people were so quick to point out that because the techs name had uchiha in it. They argued with fellow NBers that tobi revealed his name. Now the mask comes off.. its obitos face. So it has to be obito now. But with kishi nothing is set in stone until tobi says that he is obito.

    2 things i want to point out. Kishi said he wanted to make all akatsuki memebers monsters. Or not human. Look at them all. So whats to believe tobi is any different. Thats what made me believe he isnt obito.

    2nd is remember when tobi took peins eyes. He mentioned something like u are the third path. Could it be that obito fell along those lines. Which would explain the fact that if tobi isnt obito, why would madara or anyone take a dead or half dead kids body. Whats the motive. That could explain why. Still that whole "path" thing needs to be explained
     
         

  3. #1153
    Member
    Status
    kyuubigoku78 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    alot of people are gonna look stupid if its revealed that Tobi ISNT Obito in mind body and spirit. It has to be his body though
     
         

  4. #1154
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubigoku78 View Post
    alot of people are gonna look stupid if its revealed that Tobi ISNT Obito in mind body and spirit. It has to be his body though
    A lot of people are also going to look stupid if it turns out it is Obito in mind and spirit.

    Although they will probably continue to deny it until the manga is long over.
     
         

  5. #1155
    Senior Member akimofnevis's Avatar
    Status
    akimofnevis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    chapter 600 hurry the "#$@ up
     
         

  6. #1156
    Academy Student
    Status
    yacker is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderer View Post
    2nd is remember when tobi took peins eyes. He mentioned something like u are the third path. Could it be that obito fell along those lines. Which would explain the fact that if tobi isnt obito, why would madara or anyone take a dead or half dead kids body. Whats the motive. That could explain why. Still that whole "path" thing needs to be explained
    I believe what he said was that Nagato was the 3rd sage of the six paths. Thus the third person to have gained the Rinnegan. The first being the real sage of the six paths and the second being Madara.
     
         

  7. #1157
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    I love how desperate people can get after they bash an idea so much and then it turns out to be right. Pretty much the only guy who I respect who is saying that it might not be obito is koha, and a couple other people who I've read, maybe some who I haven't. The rest of you sound either retarded or in denial.
    I know this is a prediction thread...
    But people are coming up with such outlandish ideas, it's not even funny..
    I'm backing everything with facts stated by the manga itself plus the databook (I'm surprised at how many people said that the databook, KISHIMOTO'S databook doesn't matter or is irrelevant and come with complete BS to distort the entire timeline to fit their little ideas)
    I'm not gonna predict a thing because just when you think Kishi's going left, he's goes RIGHT... But for now while I can, I'll back up my views with nothing but facts.

    Some people need to brush up on their Math & Literacy skills. That's for sure... -________-
     
         

  8. #1158
    Academy Student Yahiko1076's Avatar
    Status
    Yahiko1076 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    I think that madara found obito when he was crushed and saved him so that he can revive his brother izuna into obito's body. so it is just obito's body but izuna's mind.
     
         

  9. #1159
    Member
    Status
    wonderer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yacker View Post
    I believe what he said was that Nagato was the 3rd sage of the six paths. Thus the third person to have gained the Rinnegan. The first being the real sage of the six paths and the second being Madara.
    But does that count if nagato was given the rin. So does that mean tobi is the 4th sage?
     
         

  10. #1160
    Body Stealer Shirohebi's Avatar
    Status
    Shirohebi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Actually, inside seven other bodies!!!
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for the next war...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OSIRIS1953 View Post
    Here's a thought. We haven't seen the gedo mezo in three issues, there has been no background beyond utter blackness. Did the statue stop it's transformation? Did it suddenly stop screaming and sit down quietly to watch the battle? Doubtful on both accounts. No one stopped the ten tails from being resurrected but it's suddenly absent.

    I contend that the infinite tsukuyomi has already begun. They have been trapped in it for at least three issues and Tobi may or may not be Obito. It would explain a lot of what is happening now. Sure with the infinite tsukuyomi there would be peace and control in the world. Doesn't mean the genjutsu itself has to be pleasant for the victim. To that Kakashi can attest. Again just a thought.

    No gedo mezo, no background scenery.... Simply suspicious to me.
    At last! Someone with some brains! Yes, it's a theory but we all are debating over theories, aren't we? If the infinite tsukiyomi already begun, then it's pleasant for everybody and what would be more pleasant for Kakashi than see his friend alive again? It's a longshot, but I think it's as good as any other, or even better, and when you come to think on that lack of background scenery+giant statue, your face goes OMG!!!
     
         

  11. #1161
    Body Stealer Shirohebi's Avatar
    Status
    Shirohebi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Actually, inside seven other bodies!!!
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for the next war...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    And I would love to see the faces of all those who go running around like headless chikens screaming Tobi is Obito and not paying attention to the unavoidable timeline fact. My be his body, but NO F******G WAY his mind!!! The true is that even if he turns to be other than Obito, The psycological impact on both Kakashi and Gai will be devastating.
     
         

  12. #1162
    Member
    Status
    Thertrax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    next chapter every1 will go crazy :P
     
         

  13. #1163
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    i Can't believe this crap...
    Naruto wiki has placed all of tobis doings and dealings under the obito uchiha profile...
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha
    I'm sorry but that is a huge mistake, they are dead wrong.
    Tobi has never once claimed to be obito.
    NOT EVEN ONCE...

    I'm going to use some references, so that everyone can see for themselves that instead of me just saying some dumb crap that isnt even true and being dead wrong like half the posters here do, I'm actually using the story itself as a basis for my speech.

    Tobi HAS said over and over that he is Madara Uchiha...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12
    "I AM UCHIHA MADARA, THE MAN WHO OBTAINED HASHIRAMA"S POWERS"
    And another, Tobi claims to have fought hashirama and stolen senju dna from him...
    hashirama died decades before obito was even born... so bs on that one too.
    I'd also like to point out that he said this to someone he just killed.
    Would you lie about being someone else to someone you just killed?
    I sure hope not, because thats the stupidest f***ing thing I've ever heard...

    Minato wouldve recognized his own pupil during their fight...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/11
    even Minato, belived that the only person he could possibly be is Madara...
    so that wasnt him there, because I KNOW that you are not going to try and tell me that Minato, the 4th Hokage, the baddest mofo out there at the time mistook his OWN PUPIL for Madara...because of a damn mask? because that would be absolute lunacy...

    and the ultimate uchiha super ninja itachi, one of the only ninja to ever escape the edo tensei and a man who brought about his own death, wouldnt have been punked and fooled by a vagina like obito, so its not obito there either...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/9
    itachi had shisui's eye at this point and knew everyone in the uchiha.
    tobi even admits that itachi was the only one to even NOTICE Tobi's presence...
    he also states at one point that since Itachi is finally dead, he can finally proceed with his plans, as if Itachi was the one individual keeping him from his plans...
    NOW THAT IS AMAZING POWER FROM ITACHI!!

    also, obito wouldnt have been able to control the mizukage and fool kisame...the only ninja who we have seen that had the massive guts to kill himself straight up...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/2
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
    so thats not obito there or then...

    also there have been multiple occasions where he has even said by his own admission and by kishi to be madara, here and here.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/396/17
    "TOBI/UCHIHA MADARA FINALLY SHOWS HIS FACE" - author
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/397/16
    "IT WAS ME UCHIHA MADARA" - tobi himself
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398/17
    "I EXHAUSTED EVERY RESOURCE TO GET MORE POWER, FRIENDS, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING" - tobi talking about izuna being his brother...if he isnt madara, than its a little strange that obito would talk about izuna as if that were his brother, dont you think? hes taking all that history very seriously, if its not his past...what is this drama class in high school and hes trying to get an A+? WTH?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398/18
    "SENJU HASHIRAMA, THE GREATEST NINJA OF HIS TIME AND THE ONLY MAN I HAD EVER ADMIRED" - tobi himself talking about knowing and respecting the first hokage, I'm sorry but if this is obito, than he is taking this act a little too far...because this is ridiculous...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
    "who are you" -kisame
    "UCHIHA MADARA" - tobi himself
    I like how chapter 475 is entilted "MADARAS TRUE WORTH" referring to tobi.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/4
    heres another good one... obito is SHOCKED at the edo madara... why would obito be that shocked by an edo madara? how would he even know madara, who would have surely perished YEARS before his birth?... its obvious that he knows exactly who is in the coffin, even though Obito would never have had the opportunity to meet the real madara, as he obviously died at some point before obito was born because madara is an edo that means he died at some point, and I cant see him living up to the point of obitos life and THEN dying, because what would have killed him at that point? Old Age? Oh come on! Tobi calls Kabuto a "MADMAN" why? why would kabuto be a madman for bringing an edo madara back into the picture? obviously tobi knows the power of madara, the man in the coffin, he is visibly shaken by seeing this...that doesnt sound at all like something that obito would know about.
    and at the end of their conversation, Kabuto calls Tobi "Madara Uchiha"
    SERIOUSLY? Kabuto just brought up an EDO MADARA, which shows he KNOWS for a FACT that Madara is dead, and then he calls Tobi - MADARA... no wonder Tobis reply is "wise guy..." like "f**k you kabuto, you tool, you know thats not me, but you said it anyways" haha on a side note, I love kabuto...he's awesome as hell...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/4
    and another...tobi claims to have given nagato the rinnengan, who we know activated the eyes as a child...he was born before obito, because nagato was a child during the second shinobi war, and obito died during the third shinobi war...so another bs story...

    sure...his name is similar...sure...this face looks like obito and has matching scars...sure...he has the same mangekyou as kakashi, pretty obviously obito's other eye...but that would be where the similarities end, and those arent nearly as convincing as the literal MOUNTAIN of evidence to the contrary...

    so just because you all want to believe that he is obito, doesnt mean that he is.
    the timeline of tobi, tobis dealings with others and his known doings simply do not coincide with obito, infact they are quite the opposite and contradict each other completely...

    for instance...why would obito want to destroy all the uchiha with itachi?
    why would obito want to destroy konoha with the kyuubi, kurama?
    why would obito be so concerned and obsessed with sasuke and the "legend of hatred" from the past involving senju and uchiha? as far as I can see, obito was never involved with a senju in a rivalry...kakashi doesnt apply...
    how would obito have had access to information concerning the juubi, the sage of six paths history, and a genjutsu powerful enough to mask the world in a dream?
    NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN PRIVVY TO THIS KNOWLEDGE!
    not itachi, not sasuke, not any of the kage, not any of the jinchuuriki, etc.
    hell most of the world considered the sage of the six paths to be a MYTH.
    Tobi knows that the gedo statue is the key to resurrecting the juubi, and by doing so he can control it with his eye and command the ultimate genjutsu?
    THIS IS THE KID WHO DIED UNDER A BOULDER AND GOT PWNED BY GUY AND SOME RETARD SHINOBI IN THE THIRD NINJA WAR??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

    in closing...
    the simple fact is that: as much as tobi now VISUALLY looks to be Obito, he simply isn't and cannot be, and a lot of people are going to look very stupid very soon for having posted "i told you so" and "tobi is obito" because its not possible. heh.

    Sooo... since this last chapter ends with a "obito?" question mark.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/599/15
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume that its not obito, because thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard...obviously kakashi is even in disbelief, as you all should be too...i know I sure as hell am, because given the knowledge we have about both Tobi and Obito, they arent the same person...
     
         

  14. #1164
    Academy Student
    Status
    JuvenileSin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    and if they are right (not that i want them to be since i don't really like the whole tobi=obito) everyone going to laugh at you for "looking stupid" trying to work so hard to disprove them =P no but honestly i do believe its just his body and nothing more. at least until the day tobi actually says he is Obito.
     
         

  15. #1165
    Member
    Status
    Thertrax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Tobi HAS said over and over that he is Madara Uchiha...



    you got some good points there.

    I think tobi/obito tells people hes madara to be taken seriously then saying hi i am obito frear me LOL
     
         

  16. #1166
    Sage+Bijuu = Ultimate Form izzatmu's Avatar
    Status
    izzatmu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    i think tobi is izuna, proof from databook
    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha
    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izuna_Uchiha

    see their birth date, height and weight...
    waiting for epds 600 to prove this..
     
         

  17. #1167
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    If it is obito's body, it is obito. I don't care if it is not obito in mind, because we are looking at an obito right now. We were right, it is ****ing obito. Now stop using mind as an excuse. It actually might nit be obito's mind. But fine. Anyone who ever made any argument on why it physically couldnt be obito should have already apologized. If you only ever argued that obito had no insentive, which I highly doubt is true of anybody, then you have a chance at being right and not a total jack ass.
     
         

  18. #1168
    Member
    Status
    Thertrax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    kishi is gonna troll us chapter 600 changes back to sasuke and oro
     
         

  19. #1169
    Academy Student
    Status
    JuvenileSin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    lol so since its just his body and not his mind its still obito? first of all everyone who argued it was obito most likely meant it was him in mind body and soul. second that makes no sense, thats like saying when orochi is in other peoples bodies it was still the person whose body he is in and not orochi cause its their body... as of now no one is completely right till tobi straight out says he is obito or not. which he might say next chapter ill give you that. but till then no one is right.
     
         

  20. #1170
    Member bibspark's Avatar
    Status
    bibspark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    My theory is Tobi is a Zetsu of Madara.

    He can shape-shift like he did when he transfored to Kisame when he fought Killer-Bee.
    He showed Kisame his face and Kisame saw Madara.
    When he fought Minato his hand melted off.
     
         

  21. #1171
    Academy Student sugar4free's Avatar
    Status
    sugar4free is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    if it really was Obito, then in front of Kakashi he would have bragged that Kakashi was inferior to him due to their sort of rivalry. And still, he gave his eye to Kakashi, to HIS FRIEND.

    I guess Tobi (body, spirit or whatever) could be some good experiment of Orochimaru's sleeves.
    Just think about it


    /my 2 cents
     
         
    Last edited by sugar4free; 09-03-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: *bubbles*

  22. #1172
    Academy Student sugar4free's Avatar
    Status
    sugar4free is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    If it is obito's body, it is obito. I don't care if it is not obito in mind, because we are looking at an obito right now. We were right, it is ****ing obito. Now stop using mind as an excuse. It actually might nit be obito's mind. But fine. Anyone who ever made any argument on why it physically couldnt be obito should have already apologized. If you only ever argued that obito had no insentive, which I highly doubt is true of anybody, then you have a chance at being right and not a total jack ass.
    wrong. If somebody would revive your corpse and fill it with a total different and malignous spirit which goes rampage and declares war to the rest of the world, I think you would say: hey mate, it wasn't me (if you had the chance to talk as your spirit to ppl).
    And sooo many ppl agree that it could be Obito's corpse somehow revived and utilized for other goals. But that's NOT the discussion.
    The discussion is WHO the HELL is the guy behind the mask and WHY he wants to destroy blablabla. So if you seek to know the REAL intentions behind his actions you must know WHO really animates this body.

    Got it ? No ?

    I WON'T APOLOGIZE SHIT

    xD
     
         

  23. #1173
    Member MartinGM's Avatar
    Status
    MartinGM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    i Can't believe this crap...
    Naruto wiki has placed all of tobis doings and dealings under the obito uchiha profile...
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha
    I'm sorry but that is a huge mistake, they are dead wrong.
    Tobi has never once claimed to be obito.
    NOT EVEN ONCE...

    I'm going to use some references, so that everyone can see for themselves that instead of me just saying some dumb crap that isnt even true and being dead wrong like half the posters here do, I'm actually using the story itself as a basis for my speech.

    Tobi HAS said over and over that he is Madara Uchiha...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12
    "I AM UCHIHA MADARA, THE MAN WHO OBTAINED HASHIRAMA"S POWERS"
    And another, Tobi claims to have fought hashirama and stolen senju dna from him...
    hashirama died decades before obito was even born... so bs on that one too.
    I'd also like to point out that he said this to someone he just killed.
    Would you lie about being someone else to someone you just killed?
    I sure hope not, because thats the stupidest f***ing thing I've ever heard...

    Minato wouldve recognized his own pupil during their fight...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/11
    even Minato, belived that the only person he could possibly be is Madara...
    so that wasnt him there, because I KNOW that you are not going to try and tell me that Minato, the 4th Hokage, the baddest mofo out there at the time mistook his OWN PUPIL for Madara...because of a damn mask? because that would be absolute lunacy...

    and the ultimate uchiha super ninja itachi, one of the only ninja to ever escape the edo tensei and a man who brought about his own death, wouldnt have been punked and fooled by a vagina like obito, so its not obito there either...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/9
    itachi had shisui's eye at this point and knew everyone in the uchiha.
    tobi even admits that itachi was the only one to even NOTICE Tobi's presence...
    he also states at one point that since Itachi is finally dead, he can finally proceed with his plans, as if Itachi was the one individual keeping him from his plans...
    NOW THAT IS AMAZING POWER FROM ITACHI!!

    also, obito wouldnt have been able to control the mizukage and fool kisame...the only ninja who we have seen that had the massive guts to kill himself straight up...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/2
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
    so thats not obito there or then...

    also there have been multiple occasions where he has even said by his own admission and by kishi to be madara, here and here.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/396/17
    "TOBI/UCHIHA MADARA FINALLY SHOWS HIS FACE" - author
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/397/16
    "IT WAS ME UCHIHA MADARA" - tobi himself
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398/17
    "I EXHAUSTED EVERY RESOURCE TO GET MORE POWER, FRIENDS, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING" - tobi talking about izuna being his brother...if he isnt madara, than its a little strange that obito would talk about izuna as if that were his brother, dont you think? hes taking all that history very seriously, if its not his past...what is this drama class in high school and hes trying to get an A+? WTH?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398/18
    "SENJU HASHIRAMA, THE GREATEST NINJA OF HIS TIME AND THE ONLY MAN I HAD EVER ADMIRED" - tobi himself talking about knowing and respecting the first hokage, I'm sorry but if this is obito, than he is taking this act a little too far...because this is ridiculous...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
    "who are you" -kisame
    "UCHIHA MADARA" - tobi himself
    I like how chapter 475 is entilted "MADARAS TRUE WORTH" referring to tobi.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/4
    heres another good one... obito is SHOCKED at the edo madara... why would obito be that shocked by an edo madara? how would he even know madara, who would have surely perished YEARS before his birth?... its obvious that he knows exactly who is in the coffin, even though Obito would never have had the opportunity to meet the real madara, as he obviously died at some point before obito was born because madara is an edo that means he died at some point, and I cant see him living up to the point of obitos life and THEN dying, because what would have killed him at that point? Old Age? Oh come on! Tobi calls Kabuto a "MADMAN" why? why would kabuto be a madman for bringing an edo madara back into the picture? obviously tobi knows the power of madara, the man in the coffin, he is visibly shaken by seeing this...that doesnt sound at all like something that obito would know about.
    and at the end of their conversation, Kabuto calls Tobi "Madara Uchiha"
    SERIOUSLY? Kabuto just brought up an EDO MADARA, which shows he KNOWS for a FACT that Madara is dead, and then he calls Tobi - MADARA... no wonder Tobis reply is "wise guy..." like "f**k you kabuto, you tool, you know thats not me, but you said it anyways" haha on a side note, I love kabuto...he's awesome as hell...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/4
    and another...tobi claims to have given nagato the rinnengan, who we know activated the eyes as a child...he was born before obito, because nagato was a child during the second shinobi war, and obito died during the third shinobi war...so another bs story...

    sure...his name is similar...sure...this face looks like obito and has matching scars...sure...he has the same mangekyou as kakashi, pretty obviously obito's other eye...but that would be where the similarities end, and those arent nearly as convincing as the literal MOUNTAIN of evidence to the contrary...

    so just because you all want to believe that he is obito, doesnt mean that he is.
    the timeline of tobi, tobis dealings with others and his known doings simply do not coincide with obito, infact they are quite the opposite and contradict each other completely...

    for instance...why would obito want to destroy all the uchiha with itachi?
    why would obito want to destroy konoha with the kyuubi, kurama?
    why would obito be so concerned and obsessed with sasuke and the "legend of hatred" from the past involving senju and uchiha? as far as I can see, obito was never involved with a senju in a rivalry...kakashi doesnt apply...
    how would obito have had access to information concerning the juubi, the sage of six paths history, and a genjutsu powerful enough to mask the world in a dream?
    NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN PRIVVY TO THIS KNOWLEDGE!
    not itachi, not sasuke, not any of the kage, not any of the jinchuuriki, etc.
    hell most of the world considered the sage of the six paths to be a MYTH.
    Tobi knows that the gedo statue is the key to resurrecting the juubi, and by doing so he can control it with his eye and command the ultimate genjutsu?
    THIS IS THE KID WHO DIED UNDER A BOULDER AND GOT PWNED BY GUY AND SOME RETARD SHINOBI IN THE THIRD NINJA WAR??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

    in closing...
    the simple fact is that: as much as tobi now VISUALLY looks to be Obito, he simply isn't and cannot be, and a lot of people are going to look very stupid very soon for having posted "i told you so" and "tobi is obito" because its not possible. heh.

    Sooo... since this last chapter ends with a "obito?" question mark.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/599/15
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume that its not obito, because thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard...obviously kakashi is even in disbelief, as you all should be too...i know I sure as hell am, because given the knowledge we have about both Tobi and Obito, they arent the same person...
    Finally someone who think rationally! +rep man. best explanation so far
     
         

  24. #1174
    Academy Student sugar4free's Avatar
    Status
    sugar4free is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    I am still with this theory like my second post on this forum:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1oCCmqQk-U

    I sense no "real" Obito in all that...
     
         
    Last edited by sugar4free; 09-03-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: *bubbles*

  25. #1175
    Academy Student sugar4free's Avatar
    Status
    sugar4free is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    well, at this stage, behind that mask there could have been every f...g "killed" Uchiha from that night....

    that would explain many character and mood changes (Tobi childish with stupid voice, Tobi sage, Tobi badass, Tobi long hair, Tobi Danzo-hair etc..) and aswell the fact that Tobi fought Minato (aka who was really fighting Minato and who was it really who showed Kisame his face ? etc...).

    This could be explained by looking at someone behind the scenes who uses various "Tobis" (dead Uchihas) like Nagato did with the Six Paths of Pain (crazy I know, but ye... why not lol ?). Combine that with Zetzu's powers aaaand CHAPEAU !!! xD

    All we have seen was a mask, an eye and some mood changes accompanied with different haircuts and many forbidden uchiha jutsus as well as a HUGE knowledge about Uchiha power and their past. This all would fit if you combine the many knowledges of different dead Uchihas of THAT night.

    again, sounds crazy but ... WHY NOT ? ( so even it could have at some stage been Fugaku, others or like now it seems Obito-like )
     
         
    Last edited by sugar4free; 09-03-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: *bubbles*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •