152 11.81%

665 51.67%
Page 50 of 64 « First ... 4046474849505152535460 ... Last»
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1270
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Rawr.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

Can everybody please stop bringing up Tobi vs Minato as a plothole? http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=235550 I have already proved that kamui has the ability to bend time, the dimension being kinda like the hyperbolic time chamber to an unknown degree. Anyways, until someone can prove what i say here to be wrong, his age after obtaining ms (a reasonable plothole) is pretty irrelevant in these discussions.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

It was alright.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    He must have been alive to meet obito, in some way or another, because they certainly know each other.
    I still think it's not truly Obito's consciousness..
    It wouldn't be surprising knowing you can dump your consciousness into a body.

Status
    Aug 2012
    imagined for me then?

Can everybody please stop bringing up Tobi vs Minato as a plothole? http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=235550 I have already proved that kamui has the ability to bend time, the dimension being kinda like the hyperbolic time chamber to an unknown degree. Anyways, until someone can prove what i say here to be wrong, his age after obtaining ms (a reasonable plothole) is pretty irrelevant in these discussions.
    That's your theory, bro. It's certainly not proven though. It's the most plausible but in the end, it's still JUST your theory. :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    I still think it's not truly Obito's consciousness..
    It wouldn't be surprising knowing you can dump your consciousness into a body.
    yea. I will not be surprised whether it's obito in that body or not. I think that it is either obito (more likely) or izuna (less likely).

Status
    Aug 2012
    imagined for me then?

yea. I will not be surprised whether it's obito in that body or not. I think that it is either obito (more likely) or izuna (less likely).
    Lmaoo yeah o.O ... I would still believe Izuna over Obito any day. Of course not physically, but consciously I can't believe it's him.. Or how mastered the basic Sharingan & MS all in one moment, as most people are making it sound like.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Rawr.

That's your theory, bro. It's certainly not proven though. It's the most plausible but in the end, it's still JUST your theory. :shrug:
    I proved it within the naruto universe, so unless kishi says so you can't say it is wrong. And if it is not wrong, it is a possibility. If there is an explanation that has no holes in it, then until otherwise noted by the story, it can be accepted as a solid piece of evidence. Unless it is able to be proven wrong, it can explain obito's age. So until it is proven wrong, i think there should not be a dispute about tobi's age. well past when he gets kamui. before that point is still valid to speak about.

Academy Student Vampirenight384's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    I still can't believe that the
    Naruto manga is over I've been
    reading the story for years
    since I was 10 and I'm 20 now
    and its just crazy. But I
    can't wait for the movie and
    the mini series to come out.
    NaruHina for the win by the
    way. <3

I told you sooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Nice

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 600 Predictions and 599 Discussions

yeah,u're right about the fourth

Status
    Aug 2012
    imagined for me then?

I proved it within the naruto universe, so unless kishi says so you can't say it is wrong. And if it is not wrong, it is a possibility. If there is an explanation that has no holes in it, then until otherwise noted by the story, it can be accepted as a solid piece of evidence. Unless it is able to be proven wrong, it can explain obito's age. So until it is proven wrong, i think there should not be a dispute about tobi's age. well past when he gets kamui. before that point is still valid to speak about.
    Like I said, not being ignorant, but still the most plausible theory overall. Only Kishi can explain the total effects of that Jutsu.
    Hmm.. I just remembered something, didn't Kakashi Kamui Deidara's arm... & it was found not too much later, shouldn't it have been trapped in Kamui's dimension? o.O the Jutsu itself has a tiny, tiny plothole.

Edit: I'm not sure about being right with Deidara's arm, I vaguely remember the first arc in Shippuuden, so I apologize in advance.

Status
    Dec 2008
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Like I said, not being ignorant, but still the most plausible theory overall. Only Kishi can explain the total effects of that Jutsu.
    Hmm.. I just remembered something, didn't Kakashi Kamui Deidara's arm... & it was found not too much later, shouldn't it have been trapped in Kamui's dimension? o.O the Jutsu itself has a tiny, tiny plothole.

Edit: I'm not sure about being right with Deidara's arm, I vaguely remember the first arc in Shippuuden, so I apologize in advance.
    tobi gave it back to deidara since they were partners...isn't it obvious? besides, after everyone gave shit to those people saying tobi is obito...now its their turn to be f*cked...hahahaha

we told you so...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Rawr.

lol if its true than yea that is a plothole... goddamn this manga is falling apart. hopefully kishi brings it back together on wednesday.

Status
    Aug 2012
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    tobi gave it back to deidara since they were partners...isn't it obvious? besides, after everyone gave shit to those people saying tobi is obito...now its their turn to be f*cked...hahahaha

we told you so...
    They stumbled across Deidara's arm. And that was BEFORE Tobi was even introduced in the plot, so no...... You're wrong.

Edit: I could be wrong, seeing as I'm going off vague memories. But still.. No. This was not too long after Gaara was revived.

Last edited by Koha; 08-31-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Timeline Plothole Theory:

The other dimension is independent of the real world time. Obito trained, study and acquire all things(medical expertise, hokage level skills, knowledge of everything) he has now, while in the other dimension. So he can spend years in the other dimension at the same time fight an enemy in real time.

Events after the third shinobi war is basically plausible, assuming Obito unlock Mangekyou before those events happen.

Tobi "claiming" he give Nagato the Rinnegan, which Nagato acquired after the second ninja war, could be misinterpreted.
    He might trained Nagato with the rinnegan after the third ninja war, not knowing Nagato unlock it years ago after the second shinobi war, and claimed Nagato owe his rinnegan to him.

I'm still on the "Izuna is Tobi" bandwagon as of now, but as I was writing this reply I can't help to think it's plausible.

Unless someone can help me find evidence of Tobi existence before third shinobi war, the other dimension freezing real the world time could cover all the loopholes.

Last edited by zedrix; 08-31-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    imagined for me then?

lol if its true than yea that is a plothole... goddamn this manga is falling apart. hopefully kishi brings it back together on wednesday.
    I hope so, too. Everything is just falling apart. I hate to see an amazing manga go down the drain.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    So we finally find out it is Obito. Unlike a lot of people I Love saying I told you so!
    This is just how the story should have progressed, it's been this pattern playing out the whole time; individuals losing the things they cherish making them in turn go over to the dark side and the dark side seems to give them unimaginable strength though a vast loss of humanity and empathy are lost; this is exactly what happens in the real world people, pain and heartache are always motivators for those who are presented as evil and the same goes for Tobi/Obito.
    This is a story about optimistic fools who later in life become cynical madmen.
    Loved the chapter. 5/5

Status
    Aug 2011
    Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Timeline Plothole Theory:

The other dimension is independent of the real world time. Obito trained, study and acquire all things(medical expertise, hokage level skills, knowledge of everything) he has now, while in the other dimension. So he can spend years in the other dimension while executing the "enemy pass through me technique" in real time.

Events after the third shinobi war is basically plausible, assuming Obito unlock Mangekyou before those events happen.

Tobi "claiming" he give Nagato the Rinnegan, which Nagato acquired after the second ninja war, could be misinterpreted.
    He might trained Nagato with the rinnegan after the third ninja war, not knowing Nagato unlock it years ago after the second shinobi war, and claimed Nagato owe his rinnegan to him.

I'm still on the "Izuna is Tobi" bandwagon as of now, but as I was writing this reply I can't help to think it's plausible.

Unless someone can help me find evidence of Tobi existence before third shinobi war, the other dimension freezing real the world time could cover all the loopholes.
    Remember what konan taught us, he can only stay within the dimension for a max of six minutes. however the time cannot freeze real world time, because then his travel through it would be instantaneous instead of delayed. Take a look at my theory http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=235550. It is kinda similar to this but it goes into detail on how it happens, or at least how I'm sure that it does bend time.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

So far here's my theory. Obito get's half of his head nearly crushed by a tree. Zetsu turns out to be the tree and he some how goes to the dark side like Sasuke abandoning the leaf village. Instead of fighting for all of the Uchia's death he fights for Rin. They go on a quest to find Madara, teaches him to become extremely talented with his eye and gives him Hashirama's cells and how to control Kurama. Zetsu orders obito to kill Madara and they battle out, that's how Madara really died. Zetsu teaches Obito of the 10 tails and how to release it once more and that's where you get Tobi. Zetsu has a major role in all of this some how.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

3 ways Obito survived!

1.Genjutsu the cave didn't really entirely cave in on him.

2.Zetsu pulled Obito out at the last second.

3.Someone used Izanagi to save him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by UchiaShinigami View Post
    So far here's my theory. Obito get's half of his head nearly crushed by a tree. Zetsu turns out to be the tree and he some how goes to the dark side like Sasuke abandoning the leaf village. Instead of fighting for all of the Uchia's death he fights for Rin. They go on a quest to find Madara, teaches him to become extremely talented with his eye and gives him Hashirama's cells and how to control Kurama. Zetsu orders obito to kill Madara and they battle out, that's how Madara really died. Zetsu teaches Obito of the 10 tails and how to release it once more and that's where you get Tobi. Zetsu has a major role in all of this some how.
    Must I say why this is so wrong? *sigh* he was clearly not crushed by a tree, saying he killed madara is an extreme stretch of what i think could possibly happen. Zetu will have a big role, but i think he is more of a henchmen of madara given to obito when he assumed the role of tobi, because int the tobi/zetsu relationship, Tobi is undoubtably the boss.