152 11.81%

665 51.67%
Page 52 of 64 « First ... 24248495051525354555662 ... Last»
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1270
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

TOBI can change himself just like white zetsu to the very last chakra.

He fooled Minato, Kisame and everyone by changing himself to suit the situation.

His hand melted off just like zetsu.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Konin View Post
    To all of you saying that getting from chunin level to kage level is impossible, reconsider your answer. Sasuke went from being toyed by Lee to Kage level in 2.5 years.
    Yeah, but Obito did this in 13 months....

Grew into a full grown adult at 14. 13 months after his death between him "dying" & Kurama's attack on Konoha

Chakra went unrecognized even by his own teacher, 4th Hokage (Who wasn't Hokage just yet at the time) who was a Sensor ninja could not sense his own student's chakra?

Here's the best one I hear from people: On his death day he activated the Sharingan for the first and last time, but due to the traumatic moment of being close to death he instantly mastered the first stage Sharingan AND unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan all in the same hour & used Kamui to save himself :D .... :sy:

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

To all of you saying that getting from chunin level to kage level is impossible, reconsider your answer. Sasuke went from being toyed by Lee to Kage level in 2.5 years.
    Sasuke was the top chunin propect of his class, a genius ninja who after that short fight with Lee(who was a class ahead of Sasuke that Neiji was the top propect of and held back from taking the chunin exam for a year) copy his speed and taijutus since he already had the sharingan. Sasuke had Kakashi shock(a high level ninja) because how good he was at fighting, because he stop him from reading his book to block a attack and that he could already do fire jutsu(also had Orochmaru shock that he could do dragon flame jutsu as a kid).

Obito is below average Uchiha and a scrub chunin who was already in a war before he open his sharingan stage one and had his butt kick twice by someone in his chunin class which Kakashi was top propect of. That the problem with everyone accepting him as the main villian because he wasn't that great of a Uchiha compare to other before and after him that we know about.

Everyone knew in the village that Sasuke was going to be a great ninja(giving Naruto the underdog theme which really he is just a underachiever). Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Madara and Izuna was all genius as young kids and Sasuke will become (just like them) one of the best or best Uchiha ever. So comparing Sasuke to Obito is just stupid and disrespectable to Sasuke character(it would be less dumb to compare him to Naruto), who always was above average talented ninja for his age(I mean he had the sharingan and could use both his elements at age 12 and Naruto still don't even know what his other elements is now).

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-31-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Amegakure is my home IskandarUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

f logic, this is totally fictional, so anything can happen,,. just wait for the next chapter and stop complaining. Kishimoto planned this well.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IskandarUchiha View Post
    f logic, this is totally fictional, so anything can happen,,. just wait for the next chapter and stop complaining. Kishimoto planned this well.
    Just like Star Trek which is fictional but the science is base on fact's that could have a chance of happening. So remember this " just because something is fictional, don't give it a excuse to not make sense or just be plan bad, don't become a brain dead drone sheep and eat whatever crap Kishi serve up.

Last edited by Rasha29; 08-31-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

If Tobi is Obito then why is this here ?

Kisame knowing Obito ? And Caling him Madara Uchiha ?

Kisame knows a masked men from here who says is Madara Uchiha !

But why would he call Obito ... Madara Uchiha ?

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Tobi/Obito is Anakin Skywalker...he got bored with being Darth Vader!!!

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Why didn't Orochimaru resurrect his parents yet?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KANGOLNY View Post
    Why didn't Orochimaru resurrect his parents yet?
    Because he is evil and no longer give a dame about his parents, Orochmura only care about power, ninjutsu and enternal life. This far in and you still haven't got that yet.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Hey for all we know he is obito

Status
    Apr 2012

O....M...G!

Last edited by -Vegeta; 08-31-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Over time d mask kept changing, d mask worn during d coversation with itachi is very different. Also d masked man initialy called himself madara during which obito was definitely too young too fight or confront anyone, the masked man started calling himself tobi when he started displaying dat stupid personality and i personally think that d real UCHIHA MADARA is too proud to put up stupid personality after all he's achieved

The Black Lightning Alex Uchiha6678's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Damn Jubito too op

I Think kishi is gonna troll us more by going back to sasuke now

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    If Tobi is Obito then why is this here ?

Kisame knowing Obito ? And Caling him Madara Uchiha ?

Kisame knows a masked men from here who says is Madara Uchiha !

But why would he call Obito ... Madara Uchiha ?
    Probably because Obito is actually a Zetsu with Obito's Sharingan & the reason he's looking like Obito right now is to mess with Kakashi's mind.

& that would explain when Tobi took his mask off Kisame recognized him as Madara because that's probably who's face he was using.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Still tobi cant be obito for sure...the possibilties are
    1.Tobi uses genjutsu and create illusion so that he can make others think that he is someone else...
    here Obito for kakashi...
    Madara for kisame like that...

2.Tobi uses a technique similar to pain...as yahiko was posed as pain...and tobi has various identites..he too has rinnegan now...so it is possible...

3.Tobi uses technique similar to orochimaru..moving from vessel to vessel..found obito dying...used zetsu to incorporate with him..

These are all the possibilities...and tobi=obito is not possible at all...

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

People who keep calling the masked man Zetsu...
    Are you nuts? When did you see Zetsu being so skilled in fighting?
    This man is surely an Uchiha, because he was able to use Izanagi.
    However, there is this thing, have we ever seen him using his MS except last fight?

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by IskandarUchiha View Post
    I wonder if this reaction is exactly what Kishi wanted. People claim its the obvious choice yet the reaction of the fans speak otherwise. They claim its impossible.

I think that this is the reaction Kishi wanted the fans to have. Because now we are all hooked more than ever because we all want to know how this is happening.

How did Obito get so bad and how was he able to do those things?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Sasuke was the top chunin propect of his class, a genius ninja who after that short fight with Lee(who was a class ahead of Sasuke that Neiji was the top propect of and held back from taking the chunin exam for a year) copy his speed and taijutus since he already had the sharingan. Sasuke had Kakashi shock(a high level ninja) because how good he was at fighting, because he stop him from reading his book to block a attack and that he could already do fire jutsu(also had Orochmaru shock that he could do dragon flame jutsu as a kid).

Obito is below average Uchiha and a scrub chunin who was already in a war before he open his sharingan stage one and had his butt kick twice by someone in his chunin class which Kakashi was top propect of. That the problem with everyone accepting him because he wasn't that great of a Uchiha compare to other before and after him that we know about.

Everyone knew in the village that Sasuke was going to be a great ninja(giving Naruto the underdog theme which really he is just a underachiever). Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Madara and Izuna was all genius as young kids and Sasuke will become (just like them) one of the best or best Uchiha ever. So comparing Sasuke to Obito is just stupid and disrespectable to Sasuke character, who always was above average talented ninja for his age(I mean he had the sharingan and could use both his elements at age 12 and Naruto still don't even know what his other elements is now).
    Use your logic. Naruto was the exact same as Obito. Naruto was inferior to Sasuke just like Obito was inferior to Kakashi. The only difference was that Naruto actually had a sensei to help him control the beast inside him. Obito had nobody (except maybe Madara at the brink of his death), but in the end he ended up with Kamui almost 2 years later. Sasuke is a genius compared to Obito because Sasuke wanted to surpass Itachi ever since he was a little boy to regain his fathers recognition, thus giving him extreme motivation and excessive training. Obito didn't have any motivation until he met Kakashi and his attitude, but even with that said, it does not mean Obito is inferior to Sasuke in any way, shape or form.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Use your logic. Naruto was the exact same as Obito. Naruto was inferior to Sasuke just like Obito was inferior to Kakashi. The only difference was that Naruto actually had a sensei to help him control the beast inside him. Obito had nobody (except maybe Madara at the brink of his death), but in the end he ended up with Kamui almost 2 years later. Sasuke is a genius compared to Obito because Sasuke wanted to surpass Itachi ever since he was a little boy to regain his fathers recognition, thus giving him extreme motivation and excessive training. Obito didn't have any motivation until he met Kakashi and his attitude, but even with that said, it does not mean Obito is inferior to Sasuke in any way, shape or form.
    Use YOUR logic, Madara would've most likely died after passing the Rinnegan to Nagato, and that was before Obito was even born. Obito was already established until his death as a fodder ninja and a failure Uchiha. And only 13 months have passed since Obito's death & Kurama's attack.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemfest08 View Post
    I do not know if i am missing something, but can someone please explain to me why "Tobi" has two Sharringon eyes in the chapter 510 "a shocking forbidden technique" pg. 8. If he is Obito then he shouldn't have that eye right??
    My friend showed this to me also. All I can think of is that maybe the other eye is from some other Uchiha? I think Tobi stored a lot of sharingan eyes.

To all, please keep all those predictions coming. I enjoy reading all your thoughts.