View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
1287. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    236 18.34%
  • 2

    82 6.37%
  • 3

    152 11.81%
  • 4

    152 11.81%
  • 5

    665 51.67%
Page 60 of 64 « First ... 1050565758596061626364 Last»
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1270
  1. #1181
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Creath View Post
    OK guys this is my explanation for this.

    Obito. A fun loving guy who doesn't look like he would kill a fly... Or the ninja world.
    But what if he is not?

    Im going to piece everything together.

    First. I believe Obito is dead. DONT STOP READING!
    This is the first thing.
    There are many jutsu that can resurrect people... let alone control people!
    So lets go through the one that I believe is being used.
    Kotoamatsukami.
    Who has this OP Tech?
    Shunsui.
    But who else? DANZO!
    That's the first piece.I believe Danzo used Kotoamatsukami on Obito..then ordered him to capture the nine tails in any way possible.
    But that includes killing him.
    But Obito is dead though....
    I know.
    Danzou also had Hashirama's cells in his arm to create the Zetsu.
    That explains the white thing on his arms when he cut in off...
    Second piece.
    But who helped him create the Zetsu?
    OROCHIMARU!
    Orochimaru also wanted the nine tails... I think.
    So if Danzo and Orochimaru connived together to create a conspiracy to capture the nine tails... they must have used Obito to do it.
    But it may have went wrong.
    He had to use many means to get the nine tails... even killing Danzo.
    Also... Obito had another Sharingan that he used up for Izanagi.
    As we all know. Danzo had plenty of Sharingan.
    So when it went wrong...
    Danzo tried to kill Obito.
    He failed.
    Obito is now crazy about what Danzo told him to do.
    So he decided to try and take over the whole world to get the nine tails e.g Naruto.
    World domination.

    Remember... Its only my opinion.
    First, thank you to everyone for the +rep and the responses to my post.
    I worked pretty hard on it, and I'm glad it was well received by some.

    Second, I didn't write it to "PROVE" anything... I think the material speaks for itself, and if some people want to claim that we are "disregarding the obvious evidence in front of us about tobi being obito" such as his eye, his face, and his obvious name similarities...than I want to point out that they are just as equally ignoring and disregarding all the facts of the manga that have come before this one...like the countless chapters, author comments, and naruto characters that have labeled tobi as uchiha madara over and over again, not to mention the frequent doings of tobi that simply are not possible to link to obito. Which is, frankly, what my post was all about.

    Thirdly in response to the above quoted post...this is the sort of half brained scheme that you would think up only if you hadn't actually used your brain to think about the story...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/475
    In this chapter, titled "MADARAS WORTH" (hint hint)
    Danzo literally refers to Tobi as Madara, and states that his abilities are "unknown"...now dont you think that if Danzo had used a powerful genjutsu on Obito, and he knew who was behind the mask that he wouldnt have said that or felt as if Tobi/Madara was an unknown enemy?
    Please use your brain to think about your theories before you post them...
    Think to yourself "what is wrong with this idea? what are the flaws in it"
    Then save us all the trouble of reading crap by NOT POSTING IT! :flaw:

    And just to rub it in... in the next chapter...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/476/2
    "AS MADARA LOOKS ON FROM ABOVE..." - author kishi
    So since Kishi himself has referred to Tobi being Madara about 100 times more than he has that Tobi is Obito...I'm going to go ahead and say he is still much more likely Madara than Obito...:ice:
     
         

  2. #1182
    Academy Student
    Status
    JuvenileSin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HandleysFinest View Post
    Finding out tobi was obito kinda ruined it for me at first because I dont get this fascination people have with obito
    the main reason everyone is so fascinated with Tobi=Obito is just cause they guessed the obvious and other people said it was too easy so they came up with other people it could have been. and since they showed Obito body they just want to feel like they were geniuses for guessing the obvious =P i personally didn't think it wouldn't have been that simple and still don't think it is but i just don't care anymore about WHO he is i just want to know whats going to happen next
     
         

  3. #1183
    Commander Flarian's Avatar
    Status
    Flarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    91
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Again, while I do agree that Tobi being Obito doesn't make any sense, who would have recognized Izuna or Shisui or any other unknown character if any of them was Tobi? Tobi himself implied that he wouldn't tell anyone his identity when he said "I'm a nobody". But now that he's Obito, everyone in the battlefield is about to sh!t their pants!
     
         

  4. #1184
    Senior Member -Gold-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Gold- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,594
    Location
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Destiny, fate, dreams these
    unstoppable ideals are held
    deep within the heart of man.
    As long as their are people
    who seek freedom in this life,
    these thigs shall not vanish
    from the earth.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    i know how to beat obito/tobi blue turtle shell
     
         

  5. #1185
    Academy Student cleanbruvah's Avatar
    Status
    cleanbruvah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Originally Posted by cyberzone10 View Post
    Kishimoto maximum trolling

    Tobi is Obito LOL

    A mask guy who can control a kyuubi in a regular sharingan

    A mask guy who has vast knowledge of uchiha clan,senju clan,sage of the six path,madara uchiha,izuna uchiha and hashirama senju.

    A mask guy who is in Kage level after 1 and half year before kyuubi attack

    A mask guy who control fourth mizukage and turn into a blood mist village

    A mask guy who seems to fool kisame,itachi ,pein and konan thinking his madara because of his long hair

    A mask guy who also fool minato thinking his madara too (lol wtf)

    A mask guy who claims his madara when his not that make the whole world (including the kages) think he is madara and declare fourth shinobi world war

    A mask guy who seems to ****ing hate the uchiha clan and kill all the uchiha members with itachi help that makes the uchiha clan nearly extinction and drove sasuke insane

    ****ing so many plot holes and yet his OBITO???? **** YOU KISHIMOTO

    I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!
     
         

  6. #1186
    Academy Student
    Status
    Fatback is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Guess who's back? Fatback.... Is back. Haha.. I love the comments that are from those who obviously were anti- Tobito before 599... It was obvious you say? No crap so why is it that the theory was met with so much anger for so long? You should feel pretty dumb if you didn't see this coming... And guess what? Most of you didn't. It's funny to watch you lie about it after the fact
     
         

  7. #1187
    Academy Student niji's Avatar
    Status
    niji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    what will the one eye sharingan do, now that he is facing his friend, an enemy..besides how did he have the eye...an interesting story awaits..
     
         

  8. #1188
    Academy Student
    Status
    Fatback is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanbruvah View Post
    Originally Posted by cyberzone10 View Post
    Kishimoto maximum trolling

    Tobi is Obito LOL

    A mask guy who can control a kyuubi in a regular sharingan

    A mask guy who has vast knowledge of uchiha clan,senju clan,sage of the six path,madara uchiha,izuna uchiha and hashirama senju.

    A mask guy who is in Kage level after 1 and half year before kyuubi attack

    A mask guy who control fourth mizukage and turn into a blood mist village

    A mask guy who seems to fool kisame,itachi ,pein and konan thinking his madara because of his long hair

    A mask guy who also fool minato thinking his madara too (lol wtf)

    A mask guy who claims his madara when his not that make the whole world (including the kages) think he is madara and declare fourth shinobi world war

    A mask guy who seems to ****ing hate the uchiha clan and kill all the uchiha members with itachi help that makes the uchiha clan nearly extinction and drove sasuke insane

    ****ing so many plot holes and yet his OBITO???? **** YOU KISHIMOTO

    I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!
    None of those are actual plot holes. You just want them to be because you can't admit you were wrong. Let me help you with those supposed plot holes bud.

    The fact that Obito has outstanding prowess with his sharingan in such a short time is not surprising. Consider the massive jump in ability, awareness and reflexes Obito experienced just in awakening his sharingan. He went from being a below average shinobi to being on the same tier if not better than Kakashi as seen in the gaiden. Also consider his alleged partnership with the real Madara... Obviously any Uchiha would benefit greatly from the knowledge and experience Madara has to offer with regards to history and usage of the sharingan especially when used to control the kyubi. Now consider the fact that Obito has senju and uchiha dna, most likely senju dna was used to save Obito's life, the power increase is great from this as demonstrated by both Danzou and Madara. With this great power and spliced DNA who was gonna recognize Obito... Especially when he was thought to be dead? Nobody... Considering his knowledge and abilities the belief he was infact Madara is not absurd.
     
         

  9. #1189
    Academy Student
    Status
    Fatback is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Also we don't know who Obito's relatives are... Consider the major players in the Uchiha clan and you can start to see a motive forming for the Uchiha clan massacre. Also we know Obito stockpiles sharingan, most likely to use Izanagi, There really is an abundance of motives for Obito to insight the Uchiha clan massacre... Also Rin is always a question mark.
     
         

  10. #1190
    Sage+Bijuu = Ultimate Form izzatmu's Avatar
    Status
    izzatmu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Scene starts with everyones shocked faces

    Kakashi: (heavy breathing and painting) Obito!!!
    Guy:What does this mean?How can he be alive?
    Naruto:Kakashi-sensei,Bushy eyebrows-sensei you know this guy?

    Kakashi:Yea,I'll explain it to you later,but now (he turns to Obitos side) I'm going to ask you once and I want you to be honest with me,just tell me why?

    Obito:.....You can say I'm Obito but not quite.

    Kakashi/Guy/Naruto:???
    Naruto:How can he be and not be the same person,I'm not understanding?

    Guy:Me neither,but now (turns to Kakashis direction) Kakashi we must let our emotions aside and fight him,it's our duty!

    Kakashi:Yea,you're right (cleans the eye from the blood and switches to Mangekyo) even if you are Obito I'm sorry but as a member of the Shinobi Alliance I must stop you.

    Obito:I never said to spare me,infact now that you saw my face i cannot let you live anymore (switches to Mangekyou)

    Obito(in thought):Who would have thought that they would actualy be able to hit me.I must go all out if I wanna win

    He disappears from the ground leaving everybody on guard
    Kakashi:Be ready I have a bad feeling about this time...

    We see Obito coming from ground behind Kakashi and Guy,he hits Guy which is unable to block because was holding Kakashi and sends him flying away.In the same moment Naruto makes a kagebunshin which goes to save Guy while the real one is heading at Kakashis direction

    Obito(in thought):I must get rid of Kakashi,without him the others can't fight me but I can't kill him now because it would take time and Naruto wouls stop me so this leaves me with only one choice.

    We see Obito touching Kakashi meanwhile Naruto comes in light speed and tries to punch him but the punch along with Naruto phases throught him.

    Naruto:He teleported at the other dimension at the last second!

    As soon as Naruto goes behind him Obito uses the momentum to kick him and send him flying away.He then turns to Kakashi

    Obito:I don't have time to kill you now but I will make you useless
    Kakashi:!!!Don't tell me you're going to...

    Kakashi can't finish his sentence when he is sucked in the other dimension by Obito.Everyone is shocked at the scene they just saw.

    Naruto:You bastard!!!
    Kurama:Calm down or you'll en up there to.

    Obito:Now let's see what you can do

    Scene switches to other dimension.We see Kakashi looking at the place,it is a deserted place with no life.

    Kakashi:So this is the other dimension...it's huge (he starts walking around when suddently he spots a closed place below) what is this place?

    Suddently a voice starts to speak but he is on a dark place and we cant see him.

    ???:You're finaly here.I was waiting you old friend

    Kakashi:Who are you?(he starts to walk to him but when he sees him he has a shocked expresion) What does this mean,why are you here ...Obito?

    We see Obito chained and with sealing marks on him
    Obito:It's a long story but i suppose you have time.

    Scene switches to another place on the dimension.We see the Naruto clone that was send there by Kakashi

    Naruto clone:!!!This chakra! Why is Kakashi-sensei here?I must go and find out.

    He rushes to Kakashis direction meanwhile scene switches to Naruto vs other Obito.It shows Naruto,Guy and Killer Bee,they are all exhausted and are painting

    other Obito:I told you withot Kakashi you are no match for me

    END
     
         

  11. #1191
    Academy Student
    Status
    Fatback is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    First, thank you to everyone for the +rep and the responses to my post.
    I worked pretty hard on it, and I'm glad it was well received by some.

    Second, I didn't write it to "PROVE" anything... I think the material speaks for itself, and if some people want to claim that we are "disregarding the obvious evidence in front of us about tobi being obito" such as his eye, his face, and his obvious name similarities...than I want to point out that they are just as equally ignoring and disregarding all the facts of the manga that have come before this one...like the countless chapters, author comments, and naruto characters that have labeled tobi as uchiha madara over and over again, not to mention the frequent doings of tobi that simply are not possible to link to obito. Which is, frankly, what my post was all about.

    Thirdly in response to the above quoted post...this is the sort of half brained scheme that you would think up only if you hadn't actually used your brain to think about the story...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/475
    In this chapter, titled "MADARAS WORTH" (hint hint)
    Danzo literally refers to Tobi as Madara, and states that his abilities are "unknown"...now dont you think that if Danzo had used a powerful genjutsu on Obito, and he knew who was behind the mask that he wouldnt have said that or felt as if Tobi/Madara was an unknown enemy?
    Please use your brain to think about your theories before you post them...
    Think to yourself "what is wrong with this idea? what are the flaws in it"
    Then save us all the trouble of reading crap by NOT POSTING IT! :flaw:

    And just to rub it in... in the next chapter...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/476/2
    "AS MADARA LOOKS ON FROM ABOVE..." - author kishi
    So since Kishi himself has referred to Tobi being Madara about 100 times more than he has that Tobi is Obito...I'm going to go ahead and say he is still much more likely Madara than Obito...:ice:
    The same Madara who came out of the coffin? The thing is... And let me really stress "The thing" so that you pay attention here... Is that you seem to be overlooking the obvious here. Not unusual, everybody else does it. Tobi was never Madara for the same reasons one would never mistake Vegeta for Goku. Madara is a pride filled warrior, the thought of him acting goofy is nonsensical, the idea of the great Madara hiding behind a mask is equally as absurd.. Whereas Obito had the correct motive and personality to do these things. Imagine Madara claiming to be no one and not wanting to be anyone.... Down right stupid. For Obito these things make perfect sense.
     
         

  12. #1192
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    discussion still goes on? )
     
         

  13. #1193
    Academy Student
    Status
    Cyclical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    THE MIGHT PANTS THIEF!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    This one goes out to everyone using Tobi quotes:

    You must have realized by now that Tobi is a pathological liar. As proven by many chapters where he has said one thing, but other chapters have brought to light facts against it, or proven that he has lied. We can't take anything he says at face value, because we never know what's truth and what isn't.

    /discussion
     
         

  14. #1194
    Academy Student UchiaShinigami's Avatar
    Status
    UchiaShinigami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    What if Obito learned how to time travel, but he only accomplished it once or twice and that's how he escaped the boulder. Would explain his height while fighting Minato, explain how he got so good and maybe saw a couple of things that made him evil. He traveled far enough to find out how Madara controlled Kurama. Obito is probably Madara's prodigy since he ordered the attack on the village. He most likely did this because Rin had a intimate relationship with Kakashi and realized that he never had a chance. Another reason why Kakashi is always reading that book. Since Obito time traveled to the era where there was a war between all the villages, he now wants to control all the ninjas with the moon eye plan. He is probably pretty damn old though if this is all true.
     
         

  15. #1195
    Member NARUTOS Rinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    NARUTOS Rinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    208
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Let's See Kishi's Explanation For Tobi/Obito In Two oR One oR Three Days Guys
     
         

  16. #1196
    Member
    Status
    wonderer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    132
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    I wont buy into any explainations of time travel or an obito relative. None of that over thinking explanations. Cause personally that'll kill the story for me. It has to be one of the people that have been mentioned. Choices were "before edo madara was shown" madara, izuna, obito, shisui. Edo madara was shown. Madaras out. Shisui story was shown. Plus the dark shade around his eye doesnt fit tobi's eyes. Hes out. Now its izuna or obito. The evidence that has been shown argues against obito. The fact tobi claimed he knew the 1st. Told naruto that he reminds him of the 1st. Knew things in detail that happened waaaay before obito. Now i know. We cant go off of the last chapter alone. Tobi hasnt spoken yet. He hasnt replied to kakashi's question. So far the only thing tobi has beeb shown to lie about is his identity. Now the kyuubi attack coyldve been someone else using that body.

    The line that tobi said that sticks out to me is that he is a shell of his former self. I take that as. He isnt obito. But is the shell meaning body of who he was. But whats inside is different. My guess still until obito is actually proven. Is Izuna. Im not but hurt if it is obito. As long as the explanation makes sense because so far almost everything points to it not being obito. I dont want it to be a plot hole scenario.if kishi blends it all together right. Ill be happy and ill glady say nice job to the guys who guessed obito correctly.
     
         

  17. #1197
    Member Hyoga's Avatar
    Status
    Hyoga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    i Can't believe this crap...
    Naruto wiki has placed all of tobis doings and dealings under the obito uchiha profile...
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha
    I'm sorry but that is a huge mistake, they are dead wrong.
    Tobi has never once claimed to be obito.
    NOT EVEN ONCE...

    I'm going to use some references, so that everyone can see for themselves that instead of me just saying some dumb crap that isnt even true and being dead wrong like half the posters here do, I'm actually using the story itself as a basis for my speech.

    Tobi HAS said over and over that he is Madara Uchiha...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12
    "I AM UCHIHA MADARA, THE MAN WHO OBTAINED HASHIRAMA"S POWERS"
    And another, Tobi claims to have fought hashirama and stolen senju dna from him...
    hashirama died decades before obito was even born... so bs on that one too.
    I'd also like to point out that he said this to someone he just killed.
    Would you lie about being someone else to someone you just killed?
    I sure hope not, because thats the stupidest f***ing thing I've ever heard...

    Minato wouldve recognized his own pupil during their fight...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/11
    even Minato, belived that the only person he could possibly be is Madara...
    so that wasnt him there, because I KNOW that you are not going to try and tell me that Minato, the 4th Hokage, the baddest mofo out there at the time mistook his OWN PUPIL for Madara...because of a damn mask? because that would be absolute lunacy...

    and the ultimate uchiha super ninja itachi, one of the only ninja to ever escape the edo tensei and a man who brought about his own death, wouldnt have been punked and fooled by a vagina like obito, so its not obito there either...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/9
    itachi had shisui's eye at this point and knew everyone in the uchiha.
    tobi even admits that itachi was the only one to even NOTICE Tobi's presence...
    he also states at one point that since Itachi is finally dead, he can finally proceed with his plans, as if Itachi was the one individual keeping him from his plans...
    NOW THAT IS AMAZING POWER FROM ITACHI!!

    also, obito wouldnt have been able to control the mizukage and fool kisame...the only ninja who we have seen that had the massive guts to kill himself straight up...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/2
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
    so thats not obito there or then...

    also there have been multiple occasions where he has even said by his own admission and by kishi to be madara, here and here.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/396/17
    "TOBI/UCHIHA MADARA FINALLY SHOWS HIS FACE" - author
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/397/16
    "IT WAS ME UCHIHA MADARA" - tobi himself
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398/17
    "I EXHAUSTED EVERY RESOURCE TO GET MORE POWER, FRIENDS, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING" - tobi talking about izuna being his brother...if he isnt madara, than its a little strange that obito would talk about izuna as if that were his brother, dont you think? hes taking all that history very seriously, if its not his past...what is this drama class in high school and hes trying to get an A+? WTH?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398/18
    "SENJU HASHIRAMA, THE GREATEST NINJA OF HIS TIME AND THE ONLY MAN I HAD EVER ADMIRED" - tobi himself talking about knowing and respecting the first hokage, I'm sorry but if this is obito, than he is taking this act a little too far...because this is ridiculous...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/507/13
    "who are you" -kisame
    "UCHIHA MADARA" - tobi himself
    I like how chapter 475 is entilted "MADARAS TRUE WORTH" referring to tobi.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/4
    heres another good one... obito is SHOCKED at the edo madara... why would obito be that shocked by an edo madara? how would he even know madara, who would have surely perished YEARS before his birth?... its obvious that he knows exactly who is in the coffin, even though Obito would never have had the opportunity to meet the real madara, as he obviously died at some point before obito was born because madara is an edo that means he died at some point, and I cant see him living up to the point of obitos life and THEN dying, because what would have killed him at that point? Old Age? Oh come on! Tobi calls Kabuto a "MADMAN" why? why would kabuto be a madman for bringing an edo madara back into the picture? obviously tobi knows the power of madara, the man in the coffin, he is visibly shaken by seeing this...that doesnt sound at all like something that obito would know about.
    and at the end of their conversation, Kabuto calls Tobi "Madara Uchiha"
    SERIOUSLY? Kabuto just brought up an EDO MADARA, which shows he KNOWS for a FACT that Madara is dead, and then he calls Tobi - MADARA... no wonder Tobis reply is "wise guy..." like "f**k you kabuto, you tool, you know thats not me, but you said it anyways" haha on a side note, I love kabuto...he's awesome as hell...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/4
    and another...tobi claims to have given nagato the rinnengan, who we know activated the eyes as a child...he was born before obito, because nagato was a child during the second shinobi war, and obito died during the third shinobi war...so another bs story...

    sure...his name is similar...sure...this face looks like obito and has matching scars...sure...he has the same mangekyou as kakashi, pretty obviously obito's other eye...but that would be where the similarities end, and those arent nearly as convincing as the literal MOUNTAIN of evidence to the contrary...

    so just because you all want to believe that he is obito, doesnt mean that he is.
    the timeline of tobi, tobis dealings with others and his known doings simply do not coincide with obito, infact they are quite the opposite and contradict each other completely...

    for instance...why would obito want to destroy all the uchiha with itachi?
    why would obito want to destroy konoha with the kyuubi, kurama?
    why would obito be so concerned and obsessed with sasuke and the "legend of hatred" from the past involving senju and uchiha? as far as I can see, obito was never involved with a senju in a rivalry...kakashi doesnt apply...
    how would obito have had access to information concerning the juubi, the sage of six paths history, and a genjutsu powerful enough to mask the world in a dream?
    NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN PRIVVY TO THIS KNOWLEDGE!
    not itachi, not sasuke, not any of the kage, not any of the jinchuuriki, etc.
    hell most of the world considered the sage of the six paths to be a MYTH.
    Tobi knows that the gedo statue is the key to resurrecting the juubi, and by doing so he can control it with his eye and command the ultimate genjutsu?
    THIS IS THE KID WHO DIED UNDER A BOULDER AND GOT PWNED BY GUY AND SOME RETARD SHINOBI IN THE THIRD NINJA WAR??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

    in closing...
    the simple fact is that: as much as tobi now VISUALLY looks to be Obito, he simply isn't and cannot be, and a lot of people are going to look very stupid very soon for having posted "i told you so" and "tobi is obito" because its not possible. heh.

    Sooo... since this last chapter ends with a "obito?" question mark.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/599/15
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume that its not obito, because thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard...obviously kakashi is even in disbelief, as you all should be too...i know I sure as hell am, because given the knowledge we have about both Tobi and Obito, they arent the same person...
    Also i want add one more thing to this when tobi is talking to Sasuke about his brother's eyes and so on, whats up with him gripping his arm and acting all hurt??like this all happened to him...unless wait he is not Obito...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/399/4
     
         
    Last edited by Hyoga; 09-03-2012 at 08:39 PM.

  18. #1198
    Academy Student
    Status
    Soulskinner is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    2 possible theories... Quick summaries.

    1st. Madara created the "TOBI" character in order to attack Konoha. Before that he found Obito half dead under a boulder. He saves him, make him his apprentice, learned him all the secrets of Sharingan and make him his successor. MADARA lead the attack in Konoha with the "TOBI" mask, but after he died Obito decided to avenge his death and continue his goal.
    2st. Madara finds the dead body of Obito. He takes him to Orochimaru and they revive him with some help from Jetsu in order to create the ultimate weapon and they named him Tobi from Obito.


    My guess is the first. What's your thoughts?
     
         

  19. #1199
    Member NARUTOS Rinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    NARUTOS Rinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    208
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Testing this Post:

    Naruto's ultimate move will be he himself becomes a Rasengan and Sasuke's ultimate move will be he himself becomes Chidori.
     
         

  20. #1200
    Member Uchiha Frasstonian's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Frasstonian is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    70
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 599 Discussion and 600 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akash1997 View Post
    I Think Izuna Was Alive When Obito Was Crushed He Helped Him And Train Him, That Would Explain How "The Masked Man(Izuna)" Fought Minato, And Could Have Control The Kurama, And Alomost Beat Minato, And Also Izuna Is Very Old So The White Substance That Was His Arm Could Add Up, And Thats How Kisame Reconize "The Masked Man(izuna)" As Madara Because They Look Alike And Also Have Simliar Abilltys Prior The Madara , And Another Thing Maybe Izuna Took Out Obito Eyes And Put Him In A Coma And Fought Minato With His Eye And By Time, It Was The Uchiha Extinction And Izuna Collected The Clans Sharigan And Give Back Obito His Eyes And Took A Pair Of Eyes For His Self And Trained Obtio,Obito Was Strong And Izuna Died Thats Why When The Masked Man(Obito)TAlked To Sasuke AFter Itachi's Death He Felt Distrubed By Saying Izuna Name, Beacsue He Was His Sensei, Also The Death Of Izuna May Have Activated Obtio Mangekyo Sharigan, And The Uchiha Extinction Would HAVE Him Turned Evil And The Death Of RIN, Also Why NARUTO Rasengan Obtio IN the War His Arm WAS Not The White Substance Because He Was NOT THE SAME PERSON WHO FOUGHT MINATO, And Also Would Prove Why He Is Weaker Than He Was When Kakashi, AND the SASKUE Resuce Sqaud Fought Him! Wew !
    about time sumone started talking some sense up in this b****
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •